The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Hey, We Could Have Told Em Kennedys and Planes Were a Bad Combination"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Forum (Protected)
Original message

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-20-04, 01:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Hey, We Could Have Told Em Kennedys and Planes Were a Bad Combination"
You've probably seen this. Don't know why I find it funny.
http://sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?file=/c/a/2004/08/20/MNGQ28BM1O1.DTL

Too bad they didn't have "no drink/no drive" lists about 30 years ago...

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Hey, We Could Have Told Em Kenn... Estee 08-20-04 1
   RE: Hey, We Could Have Told Em Kenn... ginger 08-20-04 3
   Oh, come ON Esbea 08-20-04 5
       RE: Oh, come ON Estee 08-20-04 8
           RE: Oh, come ON Esbea 08-20-04 14
 RE: Hey, We Could Have Told Em Kenn... PepeLePew13 08-20-04 2
   RE: Hey, We Could Have Told Em Kenn... ginger 08-20-04 6
 RE: Hey, We Could Have Told Em Kenn... wandacal 08-20-04 4
   RE: Hey, We Could Have Told Em Kenn... ginger 08-20-04 7
       Which reminds me of a ditty... wandacal 08-20-04 9
           RE: Which reminds me of a ditty... ginger 08-20-04 10
           RE: Which reminds me of a ditty... nailbone 08-20-04 12
       RE: Hey, We Could Have Told Em Kenn... PagongRatEater 08-20-04 11
 Suck it up, Ted Esbea 08-20-04 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

08-20-04, 01:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Hey, We Could Have Told Em Kennedys and Planes Were a Bad Combination"
'I am a United States Senator and I demand that you let me fly this plane!'

Wonder who else is on that list? Could it include -- John Kerry?

08-20-04, 01:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Hey, We Could Have Told Em Kennedys and Planes Were a Bad Combination"
Nah. Since Kerry stopped wearing turbans and cleaning his fingernails with box cutters, they removed him from the list.

This is probably the first time a Kennedy has been denied entrance to anything in 125 years.

Esbea 7377 desperate attention whore postings

Click to EMail Esbea Click to send private message to Esbea Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Oh, come ON"
If it were part of the vastrightwingconspiracy theyd have let him out of Washington, but not back in.

"You're only as strong as the cocktails you drink, the hairspray you use and the friends you have."

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

08-20-04, 01:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Oh, come ON"
If it were part of the vastrightwingconspiracy

Is that how you spell it? No wonder my Googling keeps coming up short.

08-20-04, 01:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Esbea Click to send private message to Esbea Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Oh, come ON"
It IS all one word isnt it? Its also known as the VRWC. Maybe you could Google that if youre looking for the roster.

PepeLePew13 26135 desperate attention whore postings

08-20-04, 01:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Hey, We Could Have Told Em Kennedys and Planes Were a Bad Combination"
You don't think it was also because Ol' Ted likes to imbibe a wee little bit and might get into some air rage incidents or hit on some stewardesses flight attendants?

ŠSlice & Dice Chop Shop 2004
Scratch and sniff

6. "RE: Hey, We Could Have Told Em Kennedys and Planes Were a Bad Combination"
Perhaps they were concerned he was interested in piloting the craft, as opposed to simply drinking upon it.

The order of Banana delivery should be organized by location to save on shipping costs.

wandacal 4018 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

Click to EMail wandacal Click to send private message to wandacal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Hey, We Could Have Told Em Kennedys and Planes Were a Bad Combination"
Kennedy kept having to wait in the terminal at Washington's Reagan National

Irony. Gotta love it.

Hand-picked by JSlice!
Did Ted choose long-term parking? Just wondering....

08-20-04, 01:15 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Hey, We Could Have Told Em Kennedys and Planes Were a Bad Combination"

He prefers the underwater, er, underground parking lot.

wandacal 4018 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

08-20-04, 01:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail wandacal Click to send private message to wandacal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Which reminds me of a ditty..."
Which kind of wood doesn't float?

Natalie.

Hand-picked by JSlice!
Ted would make a great judge at the Olympic diving competition.

08-20-04, 01:29 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Which reminds me of a ditty..."

He finds a big splash particularly offensive.

SO GLAD YOU ARE BACK, WANDACAL!

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

08-20-04, 01:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Which reminds me of a ditty..."
BWAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Handcrafted by RollDdice

The order of Banana delivery should be organized by location to save on shipping costs. o-

I don't care who ya are, that's damn funny!!!

PagongRatEater 12996 desperate attention whore postings

08-20-04, 01:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PagongRatEater Click to send private message to PagongRatEater Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Hey, We Could Have Told Em Kennedys and Planes Were a Bad Combination"
How many times does the poor guy have to explain it? Mary Jo Kopechne was driving.

08-20-04, 01:46 PM (EST)
13. "Suck it up, Ted"
I (and I dare say hundreds of other folks) sat in an airport for hours and missed "my" connecting flight when commercial air traffic was delayed because a private plane, carrying three private citizens went missing.

"Someone of Sen. Kennedy's stature can simply call a friend to (pull some strings), but a regular American citizen does not have that ability." Im guessing that maybe he should take the good with the bad, and just stfu.

"You're only as strong as the cocktails you drink, the hairspray you use and the friends you have."

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •