The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Life drawing sessions..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Forum (Protected)
Original message

desert_rhino 10087 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-18-04, 10:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail desert_rhino Click to send private message to desert_rhino Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
"Life drawing sessions..."
What do any of our local artists think about these? There's a gallery in Denver that does 2 hour sessions every wednesday night for $8. I'm thinking about going, both to brush up my weak drawing skills and to meet other artists in the area.

http://www.corenewartspace.com/events/

-- JV

I kill thresds. What do you do?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Life drawing sessions... Wheezy 08-18-04 1
   RE: Life drawing sessions... desert_rhino 08-18-04 2
 RE: Life drawing sessions... Silvergirl1 08-19-04 3
 RE: Life drawing sessions... StarryLuna 08-19-04 4
 Do it. Glow 08-19-04 5
 RE: Life drawing sessions... frisky 08-19-04 6
   me too... IceCat 08-19-04 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Wheezy 9153 desperate attention whore postings

08-18-04, 10:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wheezy Click to send private message to Wheezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Life drawing sessions..."

Yep, I knew there was an ulterior motive for this...

Wheezer

it's the nudie models, isn't it. tsk tsk, JV.

desert_rhino 10087 desperate attention whore postings

08-18-04, 10:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail desert_rhino Click to send private message to desert_rhino Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Life drawing sessions..."
When they had life drawing in our Artisan's Workshop class, the models were very random both physically and genderwise. That was 20+ years ago, though. I was doing pottery at the time, though, so I never participated.

-- JV

Yes, I'm that shallow, but not this time.

Silvergirl1 9342 desperate attention whore postings

08-19-04, 00:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Silvergirl1 Click to send private message to Silvergirl1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Life drawing sessions..."

I'd be there in a heartbeat, for the practice. I wish they offered something like it in my town, but everything is so pricey here.

Have a nice day!

StarryLuna 4771 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

08-19-04, 00:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail StarryLuna Click to send private message to StarryLuna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Life drawing sessions..."
That's awesome! I'd totally go if something like that was offered around here. My college had life drawing sessions every Saturday morning for two hours. Anyone could go, you just had to kick in $5 to pay the model. I miss that.

Slice'n'Dice circa 2004
Searching for Jillian Barberie since 2004.

Glow 14353 desperate attention whore postings

08-19-04, 01:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Do it."
Go for it.

frisky 11695 desperate attention whore postings

08-19-04, 01:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail frisky Click to send private message to frisky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Life drawing sessions..."
That's a great idea, JV. I totally believe in life-long learning.

I'd LOVE to be painted someday.

Slice n' Dice's Sigpic Chop Shop 2004

IceCat 17415 desperate attention whore postings

08-19-04, 07:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "me too..."
'... I'd LOVE to be painted someday...'

Me too... but the brush always tickles too much.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •