The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"I have a milkman!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Forum (Protected)
Original message

Silvergirl1 9342 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-18-04, 04:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Silvergirl1 Click to send private message to Silvergirl1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"I have a milkman!"

Well, I will as of next Thursday when South Mountain Creamery starts delivering milk and other dairy products to my front door!

Anyone else get home delivery of food items? Tell me about it!

Have a nice day!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: I have a milkman! ginger 08-18-04 1
 RE: I have a milkman! Schnookie Palookie 08-18-04 2
   RE: I have a milkman! Silvergirl1 08-18-04 9
   RE: I have a milkman! Silvergirl1 08-18-04 10
 RE: I have a milkman! StarryLuna 08-18-04 3
   RE: I have a milkman! tjstein 08-18-04 6
   RE: I have a milkman! Silvergirl1 08-18-04 7
       RE: I have a milkman! Wheezy 08-18-04 12
 RE: I have a milkman! seahorse 08-18-04 4
 RE: I have a milkman! zombiebaby 08-18-04 5
 Cool! moonbaby 08-18-04 8
   RE: Cool! Wheezy 08-18-04 13
   mmmmm Milkshakes! IceCat 08-19-04 16
   RE: Cool! Draco Malfoy 08-19-04 17
 RE: I have a milkman! Wheezy 08-18-04 11
   RE: I have a milkman! Silvergirl1 08-19-04 18
 RE: I have a milkman! AugustGirl 08-19-04 14
 Release him immediately IceCat 08-19-04 15

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings

08-18-04, 04:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: I have a milkman!"
Wow. I thought milkmen went the way of the nickel cup of coffee (and the nickel trolley ride, and the nickel ice cream cone, and the nickel newspaper...)

My boss' father was a career milkman. So much so that, when Boss decided to go to law school, there was great disappointment that he would not be following in his father's footsteps. Boss remains glad about his career choice, I suspect. His wife won't go near dairy.

Schnookie Palookie 16822 desperate attention whore postings

08-18-04, 04:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Schnookie%20Palookie Click to send private message to Schnookie%20Palookie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: I have a milkman!"
Do they deliver ice cream?

08-18-04, 04:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Silvergirl1 Click to send private message to Silvergirl1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: I have a milkman!"

No, Nookie, they don't deliver ice cream, just the regular kind of cream.

Their products are expensive, but a friend told me she has gotten over some health issues by using their dairy products because they don't use animals that have been given hormones or antibiotics. She used to take 10 prescriptions for her health woes, and now she doesn't need them.

I ordered milk, yogurt, eggs, butter, and cheese curds (squeaky cheese). Maybe I'll be making some poutine.

Have a nice day!

08-18-04, 05:10 PM (EST)
10. "RE: I have a milkman!"

I have to modify that response about the ice cream, Nookie. They list it on their product line, but since it's summer time, I guess they don't deliver it now, because they leave your order in a cooler on your steps.

They also sell meats and poultry.

Have a nice day!

StarryLuna 4771 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

08-18-04, 04:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail StarryLuna Click to send private message to StarryLuna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: I have a milkman!"
Does Schwan's count? Actually, I signed up when the Schwan's lady came in March so I could get a discount on their yummy vanilla cappucino ice cream and the Schwan's lady hasn't been back since. I think she only comes if I order online. Still, you can't beat having a key lime pie delivered right to your front door.

Slice'n'Dice circa 2004
Searching for Jillian Barberie since 2004.

tjstein 1960 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

08-18-04, 04:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tjstein Click to send private message to tjstein Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: I have a milkman!"
"I think she only comes if I order online."

You know, my husband had that problem with one online service and I took away his credit card.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

What?

08-18-04, 04:44 PM (EST)
7. "RE: I have a milkman!"

I've been wondering about Schwan's. I'll have to look them up on the internet, especially if they offer key lime pie - one of our family's favorites!

Have a nice day!

Wheezy 9153 desperate attention whore postings

08-18-04, 08:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wheezy Click to send private message to Wheezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: I have a milkman!"

I love Schwans!

But yes, now you have to order online. They used to come by on a schedule.

The fajita chicken is awesome. Heat it up and use it on a salad, and add some (butter)toasted PEE-cans from Nookie and Esbea territory for the most delectable salad ever.

Wheezer

And the chocolate chip cookie/ice cream sandwich is delectable

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings

08-18-04, 04:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: I have a milkman!"
I heard that the milkman was making a comeback. They are tending to sell other upperend products in addition to just milk.

ŠSlice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

zombiebaby 7356 desperate attention whore postings

08-18-04, 04:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zombiebaby Click to send private message to zombiebaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: I have a milkman!"
I have heard of the "Return of the Milkman"! In NY we have Mitchell's Delivery Service. They deliver all sorts of stuff in addition to milk. I think it is a great idea in this bus society.

Unfortunately I don't even get the pizza deliverd.

One more of J Slice's Awesome Creations!

But I do get mail

moonbaby 17120 desperate attention whore postings

08-18-04, 04:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Cool!"
I hope he's not

08-18-04, 08:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wheezy Click to send private message to Wheezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Cool!"

The good ones never smile.

Wheezer

IceCat 17415 desperate attention whore postings

08-19-04, 06:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "mmmmm Milkshakes!"

Draco Malfoy 10525 desperate attention whore postings

08-19-04, 07:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Draco%20Malfoy Click to send private message to Draco%20Malfoy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Cool!"
Milkman Dan... just one more reason to heart moonbaby.

08-18-04, 08:46 PM (EST)
11. "RE: I have a milkman!"

That is SO not fair!

Wheezer

I want a milk man. *pout*

08-19-04, 09:50 AM (EST)
18. "RE: I have a milkman!"

Back in the 50's, my grandmother had a breadman who delivered wonder bread to a box near her mailbox.

I wonder if he looked anything like the kittyloaf?

AugustGirl 11534 desperate attention whore postings

08-19-04, 05:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AugustGirl Click to send private message to AugustGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: I have a milkman!"
If Hugh Grant was the milkman, I'd be ordering a ton of dairy products.

Just sayin'.

IceCat 17415 desperate attention whore postings

08-19-04, 05:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "Release him immediately"
... or I'm calling the authorities.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •