The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Drug bust at the McDonalds"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Forum (Protected)
Original message

FesterFan1 5947 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-18-04, 01:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FesterFan1 Click to send private message to FesterFan1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Drug bust at the McDonalds"
So I'm in my car just now, driving around suburbia and jonesing for a chee-burger, and I think to myself, "Self, you deserve a break today". So I pull into the McDonalds drive through and get my lunch.

I'm sitting in my car, eating and listening to the local sports doofuses ruminate about whether Lamont Brightful will ever be able to field another punt in his life without dropping the ball and whether a 37-year-old Deion "I've been on my couch eating Cheetos for 3 years" Sanders can play nickel back, return punts, catch passes, and balance the federal budget, when I notice 2 guys talking on walkie talkies on the sidewalk in front of me. They look like they're surveying the parking lot for construction or something, so I ignore them.

A couple minutes later, I look in my rear view mirror and the truck that was in the space directly next to but perpendicular to my space has pulled out, blocking me, and there are 4 men in helmets and kevlar riot gear, with the word "POLICE" on the back, holding firearms and jumping into the back of it. The walkie talkie guys are talking to another uniformed officer, and there are approximately 10 law enforcement personnel and 7 police cars of varying type surrounding the McDonalds. None of these people seem to be concerned about the guy in the minivan next to them choking down his french fries. Next thing you know, Deputy Junior has out the drug sniffing dog and is jamming him into the back of the truck as well.

About 3 minutes later, they come out with a guy in handcuffs, and proceed to stow him in one of the marked squad cars. They then proceed to stand around and converse about what has unfolded for about 10 minutes. Still, no one has noticed that there is a person, namely me, sitting in the vehicle right next to them. I thought about piping up, but considering the firepower and testosterone and Fido the German Shepherd, I thought it best to sit there while they told their little war stories.

These things never happen at the Subway.

Fester
Look for me on the 6 o'clock news.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Drug bust at the McDonalds seahorse 08-18-04 1
 Whoa moonbaby 08-18-04 2
   RE: Whoa Dizwiz 08-18-04 23
 RE: Drug bust at the McDonalds Breezy 08-18-04 3
 RE: Drug bust at the McDonalds Estee 08-18-04 4
   RE: Drug bust at the McDonalds FesterFan1 08-18-04 6
       RE: Drug bust at the McDonalds GrendelsMom 08-18-04 9
           RE: Drug bust at the McDonalds FesterFan1 08-18-04 12
       RE: Drug bust at the McDonalds Estee 08-18-04 11
 RE: Drug bust at the McDonalds GrendelsMom 08-18-04 5
 RE: Drug bust at the McDonalds KeithFan 08-18-04 7
 RE: Drug bust at the McDonalds desert_rhino 08-18-04 8
 RE: I'm Lovin' it! Sheila 08-18-04 10
   RE: I'm Lovin' it! FlamingCactusIT 08-18-04 13
 RE: Drug bust at the McDonalds KScott 08-18-04 14
 RE: Drug bust at the McDonalds frisky 08-18-04 15
 RE: Drug bust at the McDonalds PepeLePew13 08-18-04 16
   RE: Drug bust at the McDonalds ginger 08-18-04 17
       RE: Drug bust at the McDonalds geg6 08-18-04 18
 Food Pensha26 08-18-04 19
   Location? Pensha26 08-18-04 20
 RE: Drug bust at the McDonalds strid333 08-18-04 21
 RE: Drug bust at the McDonalds AugustGirl 08-18-04 22
 RE: Drug bust at the McDonalds landruajm 08-19-04 24
   RE: Drug bust at the McDonalds Draco Malfoy 08-19-04 25
       RE: Drug bust at the McDonalds landruajm 08-19-04 26
 RE: Drug bust at the McDonalds Silvergirl1 08-19-04 27

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings

08-18-04, 01:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Drug bust at the McDonalds"
Wise decision, Fester.

ŠSlice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

moonbaby 17120 desperate attention whore postings

08-18-04, 01:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Whoa"
Pretty scary Fester!
And? Mayor McCheese needs to address this security issue at the next town hall meeting.

Dizwiz 2699 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

08-18-04, 06:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dizwiz Click to send private message to Dizwiz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Whoa"
That damned Hamburglar!

Diz

Breezy 18380 desperate attention whore postings

08-18-04, 01:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Drug bust at the McDonalds"
It's neat to watch isn't it?

I had that happen next door to me, while I was sitting out on the porch with my little brother. *sigh* They were real nice neighbors, didn't really like the wifebeater that moved in that duplex afterwards.

Beware of the nanners.

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

08-18-04, 01:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Drug bust at the McDonalds"
The question of the day: did they want fries with that?

(So what did they get, drug-wise? Big stuff? Little stuff? Brownies?)

08-18-04, 01:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FesterFan1 Click to send private message to FesterFan1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Drug bust at the McDonalds"
I don't know what they had in there, as they just drove the truck away without unloading the cargo. It was a pretty big truck, though. It could've been pretty much anything.

Fester
The "Nate Newton's Natural Market" sign on the side should've steered me clear. I'll know better next time.

GrendelsMom 3272 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

08-18-04, 01:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GrendelsMom Click to send private message to GrendelsMom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Drug bust at the McDonalds"
Was Axel Foley driving it?

I don't want to take it anymore;
I'll just stay here locked behind the door

08-18-04, 02:04 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Drug bust at the McDonalds"
The guy looked more like Axl Rose.

Fester

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

08-18-04, 02:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Drug bust at the McDonalds"
'kay. Since they hung around talking about it, I thought they might have said what they'd grabbed.

I'm guessing funny cigs. What better reason to be at McDs than a case of the munchies?

GrendelsMom 3272 desperate attention whore postings

08-18-04, 01:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GrendelsMom Click to send private message to GrendelsMom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Drug bust at the McDonalds"
That was you?

Subway does have its kevlar-free menu. I heard Jared say so.

KeithFan 7422 desperate attention whore postings

08-18-04, 01:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KeithFan Click to send private message to KeithFan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Drug bust at the McDonalds"

Jeez, why can't they just use the drive-thru like everyone else!?

I went to Taco Bell a couple of days ago and there were 2 squad cars and 3 motorcycle cops parked there. I went inside and they were vigorously attacking their burritos.

I guess that's part of living in an area where the biggest crime is sending Tom Daschle to Washington!

desert_rhino 10087 desperate attention whore postings

08-18-04, 01:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail desert_rhino Click to send private message to desert_rhino Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Drug bust at the McDonalds"
Grrrr... Too broke to go out for a burger and now *I* am jonesing for one...

Maybe a McChicken sandwich would be satisfying.

{sigh}

Sheila 2069 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

08-18-04, 02:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheila Click to send private message to Sheila Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: I'm Lovin' it!"
Glad you're okay and no bullets were fired!

FlamingCactusIT 452 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

08-18-04, 02:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FlamingCactusIT Click to send private message to FlamingCactusIT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: I'm Lovin' it!"
A Drug Bust at McDonald's? Ba-Da-Ba-Ba-Ba... I'm Smokin' It!

KScott 3265 desperate attention whore postings

08-18-04, 02:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KScott Click to send private message to KScott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Drug bust at the McDonalds"
Is that what they are putting in the Happy Meals these days?

- Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn... that was fun!"

frisky 11695 desperate attention whore postings

08-18-04, 02:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail frisky Click to send private message to frisky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Drug bust at the McDonalds"
Did you see the Hamburgler peeking around the corner giggling because he foiled them once again?

*robble robble*

Slice n' Dice's Sigpic Chop Shop 2004

PepeLePew13 26138 desperate attention whore postings

08-18-04, 02:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Drug bust at the McDonalds"

>These things never happen at the Subway.

Don't be so sure. There's something fishy about that Jared guy... he's always acting like he's on some big-time downers.

Good thing you stayed out of it! Best to keep yourself safe before they jump to any wrong conclusions.

ŠSlice & Dice Chop Shop 2004
Scratch and sniff

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings

08-18-04, 02:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Drug bust at the McDonalds"
Admit it. At first you thought all that authoritarian muscle was directed at you.

Police still make me nervous. 1970s carryover.

geg6 14941 desperate attention whore postings

08-18-04, 02:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail geg6 Click to send private message to geg6 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Drug bust at the McDonalds"
Amen, sistah!

Pensha26 772 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

08-18-04, 03:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Pensha26 Click to send private message to Pensha26 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "Food"
Did you at least have your order taken? Did you have to go somehwere else?

Pensha26 772 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

08-18-04, 03:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Pensha26 Click to send private message to Pensha26 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "Location?"
Where was this at?

strid333 2928 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

08-18-04, 03:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail strid333 Click to send private message to strid333 Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Drug bust at the McDonalds"
My stories.

Well, a few months ago, we had a bunch of people fired from McDonald's (including a couple of managers) because they were caught lighting up the wacky tabacky over a graveyard night shift.

And once, I had a creepy guy make a loud noise in the boy's bathroom and I peeked in (just to see if he went unconscious or something) and got a guy manager (and he ran because we weren't sure) to actually go in and check things out. This individual left a razor there. He could've been shaving but he also could've been doing something else.

Other than that, nothing really bad at the McDonald's I work at.

Three is the perfect number.

AugustGirl 11534 desperate attention whore postings

08-18-04, 03:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AugustGirl Click to send private message to AugustGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Drug bust at the McDonalds"
See? This is why I hate having a 30 minute lunch. I don't have enough time to get off base to order food, eat, be entertained by a drug bust, then get back on base and to my desk.

I miss all the fun.

*pout*

landruajm 6040 desperate attention whore postings

08-19-04, 08:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail landruajm Click to send private message to landruajm Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Drug bust at the McDonalds"
Did Lieutenant Dingle look as good in person as he does on TV?

If you pay her $700, Clemmie will tattoo "Fester" and that sigpic on her back for you.

Draco Malfoy 10525 desperate attention whore postings

08-19-04, 08:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Draco%20Malfoy Click to send private message to Draco%20Malfoy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Drug bust at the McDonalds"
Yeah, but you have to give $2000 first to get her tattoos that are already on her back removed.

landruajm 6040 desperate attention whore postings

08-19-04, 08:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail landruajm Click to send private message to landruajm Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Drug bust at the McDonalds"
No, no, she'll cover that, if You're Her Man.

And watch for itchy red bumps.

Silvergirl1 9342 desperate attention whore postings

08-19-04, 09:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Silvergirl1 Click to send private message to Silvergirl1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Drug bust at the McDonalds"

Let me guess - PG county?

It couldn't have possibly been in Ho County, LOL. Have a nice day!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •