The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The Show That Won't Die!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

Bucky Katt 3146 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-18-03, 01:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bucky%20Katt Click to send private message to Bucky%20Katt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The Show That Won't Die!"
Next week: Joe Millionaire - the Aftermath

In 2 weeks: Joe Millionaire - The Women of Joe Millionaire React to the Aftermath

In 3 weeks: Joe Millionaire - Inside the Chateau with Paul the Butler

In 4 weeks: Joe Millionaire - The Search for Alex McLeod

In 5 weeks: Joe Millionaire - The Making of Joe Millionaire

In 6 weeks: Joe Millionaire - Evan Marriot Meets a Real Joe Millionaire

In 7 weeks: Joe Millionaire - The Joe Millionaire Reunion

"They don't call me Catsinova for nothing"

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The Show That Won't Die! Red Lady 02-18-03 1
   RE: The Show That Won't Die! dajaki 02-18-03 4
 RE: The Show That Won't Die! Efjendar 02-18-03 2
 RE: The Show That Won't Die! AMAI 02-18-03 3
   RE: The Show That Won't Die! MellowYellow 02-20-03 14
       RE: The Show That Won't Die! AMAI 02-22-03 15
           RE: The Show That Won't Die! MellowYellow 02-22-03 16
               RE: The Show That Won't Die! AMAI 02-23-03 17
                   RE: The Show That Won't Die! MellowYellow 02-23-03 19
 RE: The Show That Won't Die! Loree 02-18-03 5
   RE: The Show That Won't Die! SurvivinDawg 02-18-03 6
 RE: The Show That Won't Die! forehead 02-18-03 7
 RE: The Show That Won't Die! L82LIFE 02-18-03 8
   RE: The Show That Won't Die! Black_Frost 02-18-03 9
 RE: The Show That Won't Die! PepeLePew13 02-18-03 10
 RE: The Show That Won't Die! Spidey 02-18-03 11
 RE: The Show That Won't Die! Bebo 02-18-03 12
 RE: The Show That Won't Die! survivorscott 02-18-03 13
 RE: The Show That Won't Die! AMAI 02-23-03 18

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Red Lady 2010 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

02-18-03, 03:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Red%20Lady Click to send private message to Red%20Lady Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The Show That Won't Die!"
This is too funny Bucky! I actually read in the paper today that there will be an update episode to appear on Sept. 24th...detailing "where they are now"!!

*smooch*

dajaki 1454 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

02-18-03, 08:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dajaki Click to send private message to dajaki Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: The Show That Won't Die!"
In September? Who among us will even remember this show in September?

Efjendar 284 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

02-18-03, 03:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Efjendar Click to send private message to Efjendar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: The Show That Won't Die!"
Oh gawd...enough already!!!

AMAI 1254 desperate attention whore postings

02-18-03, 07:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AMAI Click to send private message to AMAI Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: The Show That Won't Die!"
LOL Bucky Katt.

A more pressing question - will anyone recap The Aftermath? Is it worth it? Are we just setting ourselves up for disappointment?

MellowYellow 346 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

02-20-03, 05:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MellowYellow Click to send private message to MellowYellow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: The Show That Won't Die!"
I'll do the recap if you need someone.

02-22-03, 10:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AMAI Click to send private message to AMAI Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: The Show That Won't Die!"
Let's Round-Table it.

We could all throw in our thoughts. Oh wait, we do that anyway.

MellowYellow - if you want to do it, go ahead. I think I already got a heapin' helpin' and I feel I shouldn't be so greedy as to demand that the Aftermath is REALLY part 3 of the FINALE, which I could make the argument for.

02-22-03, 10:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MellowYellow Click to send private message to MellowYellow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: The Show That Won't Die!"

I don't feel you're being greedy, I suggested helping in case it was burdening the writer.

You do have a nice set-up with your recap of the last one and you own the characters at this point, so you take it. I'll be looking for a good laugh, in a "shabby chic" sort of way. (I love that expression, I'd never heard it before)

Resistance is Fertile

02-23-03, 09:09 AM (EST)
17. "RE: The Show That Won't Die!"
LAST EDITED ON 02-23-03 AT 09:24 AM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 02-23-03 AT 09:12 AM (EST)

It's not a burden - I LIVE TO RECAP!!

02-23-03, 12:27 PM (EST)
19. "RE: The Show That Won't Die!"
LOL! Good, I'll look forward to reading it.

Resistance is Fertile

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-18-03, 09:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: The Show That Won't Die!"
Yes, what did happen to Alex lastnight? Except for in the recap part she wasn't anywhere around. Does Paul have her locked in the chateau pantry?

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings

02-18-03, 09:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: The Show That Won't Die!"
Alex had her one scene (albeit a recrap scene) and promptly was dubbed outta there. Such is fame.

Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

forehead 932 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

02-18-03, 10:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail forehead Click to send private message to forehead Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: The Show That Won't Die!"
Very good Bucky Katt!

And don't forget all the Thursday re-runs of the episodes you posted... and more recrapped recrap...

L82LIFE 5333 desperate attention whore postings

02-18-03, 11:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail L82LIFE Click to send private message to L82LIFE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: The Show That Won't Die!"

*snort*

Too funny, Bucky. The sad part is that if FOX could get away with this, they would!

Black_Frost 13 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

02-18-03, 12:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Black_Frost Click to send private message to Black_Frost Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: The Show That Won't Die!"
Hey, do you think that they will replay the season finale on Thursday, I got to see the last 40 min of it, but I still kinda feel like I missed out on some stuff, all I got to was Evan telling Sarah that he didn't pick her (woo hoo!) And Zora meeting Evan in the ballroom, getting the mil and ring and dancing on cloud 9. The end :-P Hehehhe

Black_Frost

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

02-18-03, 12:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: The Show That Won't Die!"
... and in 8 weeks,

"When Wronged Women Go Bad And Attack Joe Millionaire."

"When you get to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on."

Spidey 6259 desperate attention whore postings

02-18-03, 02:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Spidey Click to send private message to Spidey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: The Show That Won't Die!"
I'm still giggling that next week's show is called The AFTERMATH. Sounds awfully tragic, dontcha think?

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

02-18-03, 03:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: The Show That Won't Die!"
Let's just hope he doesn't end up making a crossover appearance on "Cops" or "America's Most Wanted".

Royalty, shmoyalty...EVIL rules!

survivorscott 2191 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

02-18-03, 03:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail survivorscott Click to send private message to survivorscott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: The Show That Won't Die!"
Don't forget next sweeps when they run the shows in oppisite order and he picks women up every week.

Come in a stranger,leave a little stranger

02-23-03, 09:15 AM (EST)
18. "RE: The Show That Won't Die!"
LOL Bucky Katt

Actually, I'm wondering if we might have a Round Table Discussion for this one show.

Mellow Yellow, PepeLePew and any or all of the other recappers (Bebo, BuckyKatt, Swami, FesterFan, Silvergirl) if you want to put some thoughts on "paper" - email or PM me and I could put it all together into a fab recap.

If anyone who didn't get to do a full summary would like to be part of the Round Table, then make some notes about any aspect of the Aftermath, and send it to me. I'll pull it all together and we'll have a smashing final final FINAL recap.

I agree - The Aftermath sounds like a tragedy occurred. The only tragedy as I see it is that the producers realize they won't get away with running this show a second time, unless they're able to unearth some ignorant people who never watch reality tv.

Come to think of it, they do seem to have found such people to go on Survivor - I mean you'd think by now contestants who apply would realize it makes sense to learn how to start a fire in the wilderness.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •