The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"**Survivor book cover - true spioler?**"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Conspiracy Jim 198 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-14-00, 03:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Conspiracy%20Jim Click to send private message to Conspiracy%20Jim Click to check IP address of the poster
"**Survivor book cover - true spioler?**"
I just can't help think that there is more to the Survivor book cover in terms of a spoiler. It just makes so much sense that with all of the footage that CBS has that they would use some from the show for the book, and with the enjoyment that MB has in giving us enough to hang ourselves, it makes sense that it IS the winner on the cover.

Here again is the book cover, and as you can see the shadow looks so much like the fire building challenge from EP10. If you remember, they specifically had each contestant "pose" as in the shot below…

Now if you look at a comparison of the cover and this shot you can tell that they are the same person…

Same chin, same shoulder, same angle, looking the same way and most importantly, same cheek bone. Now the persons ear is very odd in that it can easily be a pinpoint who is in the picture. I have a picture of each survivor's face, from the opening, but it seems that this site is having problems uploading files. If someone could add them then maybe we could see if the ear matches.

CJ

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: **Survivor book cover - true sp... Conspiracy Jim 08-14-00 1
 RE: **Survivor book cover - true sp... Conspiracy Jim 08-14-00 2
 RE: Here's my 2 cents on book cover... Wallflower 08-14-00 3
 RE: **Survivor book cover - true sp... Conspiracy Jim 08-15-00 4
   Conspiracy Jim BadAs 08-15-00 5
 Susan! Checks 08-15-00 6
   RE: Susan! Conspiracy Jim 08-16-00 10
 RE: **Survivor book cover - true sp... Conspiracy Jim 08-16-00 7
 Good Work - Really interesting Ques... Dreamingofcolleen 08-16-00 8
 RE: **Survivor book cover - true sp... Conspiracy Jim 08-16-00 9
 RE: **Survivor book cover - true sp... BluSavana 08-16-00 11
   RE: **Survivor book cover - true sp... Conspiracy Jim 08-16-00 12
 RE: person does not appear to have... Wallflower 08-16-00 13
   RE: person does not appear to have... zeako 08-16-00 14
   RE: person does not appear to have... Wallflower 08-16-00 15
       RE: person does not appear to have... Conspiracy Jim 08-16-00 16
 RE: **Survivor book cover - true sp... Conspiracy Jim 08-18-00 17
   RE: **Survivor book cover - true sp... Me-Lissa 08-18-00 19
   RE: could you find the shots Wallflower 08-18-00 24
   RE: could you find the shots Wallflower 08-18-00 25
 My 2 cents worth as well DivaByTheSea 08-18-00 18
   My point here Conspiracy Jim 08-18-00 20
 RE: **Survivor book cover - true sp... GangGreen 08-18-00 21
 RE: **Survivor book cover - true sp... huntress79 08-18-00 22
 RE: **Survivor book cover - true sp... Denton 08-18-00 23
   RE: **Survivor book cover - true sp... Rudyrox 08-19-00 26
       RE: **Survivor book cover - true sp... xtine 08-19-00 27
           RE: **Survivor book cover - true sp... huntress79 08-19-00 29
           RE: **Survivor book cover - true sp... Conspiracy Jim 08-21-00 30
 RE: **Survivor book cover - true sp... JeffHo4 08-19-00 28
   RE: **Survivor book cover - true sp... Mock Burnett 08-22-00 31
       RE: **Survivor book cover - true sp... xtine 08-22-00 32

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

08-14-00, 04:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Conspiracy%20Jim Click to send private message to Conspiracy%20Jim Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: **Survivor book cover - true spioler?**"
I have other pics to add but keep getting a Java Script error when I try to. Is anyone else having this problem?

08-14-00, 04:49 PM (EST)
2. "RE: **Survivor book cover - true spioler?**"
Please people, we need HARD EVIDENCE on this site. I am amazed that just looking at over twenty posts, only three had pictures and two of these were my own. There are alot of what ifs and I thinks being posted but this is a SPOILER site. The I believes need to go over to the I HEART SURVIVOR and post there. Can we please get with the program. We need analysis of the evidence that we have and that only consists of pictures, news reports and articles. If you have the pictures than please post them, if you have references to articles and/or news reports then please provide the link.

Thanx, and once this site gets fixed I will continue to post the hard evidence that we need!!!

P.S. Survivor_tribal_council needs to prove that he is Sean or be banned from this site also!!!

Wallflower 62 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-14-00, 10:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wallflower Click to send private message to Wallflower Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Here's my 2 cents on book cover Jim"
You might have already seen my collage of pics elsewhere but here it is in case you haven't. To me the person most reminds me of Rudy but I'm not saying I'd bet the farm on it.

~Wallflower

08-15-00, 09:42 AM (EST)
4. "RE: **Survivor book cover - true spioler?**"
Everyone keeps saying "the book cover isn't a spoiler because I don't think so"... People need to start backing up their thoughts with pertinent info or just not post.

BadAs 372 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

08-15-00, 10:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail BadAs Click to send private message to BadAs Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Conspiracy Jim "
There clearly was someone on the "Grassy Knoll" and when you watch the "Zurgreder film" Frame bye Frame....Opps wrong consipracy. My BAD

BA

Checks 14 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-15-00, 01:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Checks Click to send private message to Checks Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Susan!"
Are you kidding,

1. First, the mysterious silhoutte has a figure, like a waist, commonly found in women. Rudy does not have anything like a waist.

2. The silouhette has hair! Kind of like Susan's. and it's long!

3. Has anyone noticed the first opening shot, of the silouhette jumping out of the water in the beginning of the credits. Take a look at that. The silouhette right hand is significantly bigger than their left hand. Susan's bandaged right hand? I think so.

There's no way it's Rudy!

08-16-00, 11:54 AM (EST)
10. "RE: Susan!"
Continueing this post I have checked each remaining survivor's ear with that of the photo above (the ear being the most obvious identifier). I have survised that it can only be one of three at best...

I would post these pics if this site ever gets fixed as I keep getting a Java Script error whenever trying to upload the pic. Site Administrator please resolve this as photos are out main source of hard evidence to back up our analysis...

Anyway, would you like me to tell you...

It's either...

Rudy
Sean
or possibly (not likely) Sue

Can't be Rich or Kelly due to the ear. The picture is also missing a beard. This may tell us that the final 2 is Rich and Sean with Sean winning, maybe?

Hope to be able to provide the evidence of this as soon as the site is fixed (i've had this problem for the past week).

CJ

08-16-00, 10:44 AM (EST)
7. "RE: **Survivor book cover - true spioler?**"
Not being one to let a dead horse lie, I continue to work on my highly criticized theory that the book cover is the actual final survivor. The picture below is from EP10 when they were competing in the fire building immunity challenge that Rich won.

As I have survised, through the use of hard evidence, this is the same person as the one on the cover. Same chin, same face, facing the same direction, very specifically the same cheek bone.

Now I have gone one step further. Looking at the facial features of each remaining survivor (specifically the face shots from the opening credits), I have determined that this could only be one of two people (maybe a third). Mostly I am using the ear since it is the most distiguishable feature. I would post these picks but this site has been screwed up for some time and I have not been able to post ANY pictures as I keep getting Java Script errors. Off the track a sec, this problem with the site needs to be fixed NOW!!! Without the pics all "spoilers" have nothing to back them up. Anyway...
The only two people that it could be, again by looking at the ear, is Sean or Rudy. Now the face does not seem to have a beard. This may OR MAY NOT be an indicator that Sean wins it all. Just look at the evidence before jumping down my throught with the same old "Why would they put him on the cover, it doesn't make sense, yatta, yatta, yatta". Look at the pic, look at the cover, notes the simularities. And then if I could post the faces you would see that it is either Rudy or Sean (slight possibility that it could be Susan).

CJ

Dreamingofcolleen 73 desperate attention whore postings

08-16-00, 11:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Dreamingofcolleen Click to send private message to Dreamingofcolleen Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Good Work - Really interesting Question..."
Is the tribal torch stick, whatever, that tall? It may be that I haven't noticed it in the episodes, but it seems unusually tall to me on the book cover. On the cover the torch is taller that the person. But if you look at the picture (colored) from the episode it is at shoulder height approximatly. If it were the same person then wouldn't the stick be at the same height in both pictures?(Since it appears that they are holding the stick the same way). This assuming they use the same torch each week or that all torchs are the same height. Its possible that it is the same person and they have two different sticks, but it seems unlikely that would happen. Eventhough the facial structures may match I think that the height factor shows that these are two different ppl.

08-16-00, 11:45 AM (EST)
9. "RE: **Survivor book cover - true spioler?**"
Not being one to let a dead horse lie I must continue my Book Cover theory. I can't post any pictures on this site, always getting a Java Script error, to the site administrator... THIS NEEDS TO BE FIXED ASAP as pictures are what makes up most of the hard evidence that we have to justify our analysis. Anyway, continueing to look at the cover I feel that I have proven that the shadowed figure from the cover is very close to the picture of someone at the fire building immunity chllenge from EP10. So close (same chin, same angle, looking in the same direction and most especially the same cheek bone) that if we could figure who this person is we may just know our winner.

You can see that the ear is just so odd that it is the best identifier of who this person is. Using the pics of the remaining survivors from the opening credits, I have figured that it must be one of three people...
Again I would post the pics but this site is screwed up.

And they are...

Rudy
Sean
or possibly Sue

Now the person does not appear to have a beard but who's to say for sure.

I am sure that some of you are going to jump down my throat with the same old "Why would they put the winner on the cover, yatta, yatta, yatta" and I say that you need to look over the proof before assuming this to be wrong.

If the site ever gets fixed I will post more pics.

CJ

BluSavana 694 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-16-00, 12:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BluSavana Click to send private message to BluSavana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: **Survivor book cover - true spioler?**"
But what's the probabililty that the person pictured on the cover of the book is actually a model for the *survivors*? You know, like the models/actors they intersperse in the opening credits along with the footage of the actual survivor contestants. BLU

08-16-00, 01:49 PM (EST)
12. "RE: **Survivor book cover - true spioler?**"
I believe that the people in the opening credits who are not from this show are actually from the previous, European, show.

CJ

Still hoping that this site ever gets fixed so I can post pictures... You know, like they do at that other site. If we could post pictures like they do then possibly we can end up being better than they are, especially if this site goes and picks someone (SUE) as this weeks bootee.

08-16-00, 01:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wallflower Click to send private message to Wallflower Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: person does not appear to have a beard "
Okay over on the SurvivorSucks board they have posted pictures of Rudy clean shaven and have speculated that he received a razor in his care package Episode 11.
~Wallflower

zeako 99 desperate attention whore postings

08-16-00, 02:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zeako Click to send private message to zeako Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: person does not appear to have a beard "
I'm not convinced that is Sue on the cover. What troubles me is the hip to waist ratio. I don't think she is that curvy. Is there anyone able to post images who has a full body shot of Sue?

08-16-00, 03:19 PM (EST)
15. "RE: person does not appear to have a beard "
Here's the pic that they over at SS are trying to determine whether or not is from an upcoming episode or past one. Rudy is clean shaven and Kelly has the T-shirt on that she is wearing during one of the Kelly-Sue arguments.

~Wallflower

08-16-00, 03:31 PM (EST)
16. "RE: person does not appear to have a beard "
The problem here is that during EP10 when this picture was taken, fire building immunity challenge, Rudy was sporting his beard (I believe). The pic matches making me believe that it is the same. Could someone take a look at an EP10 pic and see if the Rudster had a beard?

CJ

Still can't post pictures and am getting very frustrated!!!!!!!!

08-18-00, 12:13 PM (EST)
17. "RE: **Survivor book cover - true spioler?**"
Guess what I just saw? Mind you I had to see it on SS.com since WE CAN'T POST PICTURES ON THIS MESSAGE BOARD!!!!! Damn that makes me so mad!!! Anyway, I found out that MB and CBS may have just given us a spoiler in EP12. There was a split second (not a full second) of promos for EP13. They made a point of stating that next weeks show is so secret that they are not going to show us one second preview but then there was a split instant of pictures. Not a FULL SECONDS worth but something. AJA from SS.com did her thing and broke them down. My speculation is that MB and CBS did this specifically in relation to this on-going post of mine. They really focused on Rich's torch showing a skull. I'd post the picture here but I CAN'T!!!!! The skull is about a foot and a half down from the top. Now I have been survising, and have provided limited proof, that the person on the cover is the actual winner. I have also stated that the best evidence is the torch that this person is carrying. If you look closely at the torch you will see that the thing that is just above this persons hand (about 1.5 feet down from the top) looks as though it IS the skull from the split instant previews. If someone still has the ability to post pictures on this site, could you find the shots from AJA over on SS.Com and add them here. I think we may really have something to go on and it is possible, knowing that MB and CBS look at both SS and SB.com that he may have added this little bit as a small spoiler.

Maybe i'm grasping but I think i'm on to something. Take a look at the evidence and judge for yourself!

CJ

Me-Lissa 20 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-18-00, 01:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Me-Lissa Click to send private message to Me-Lissa Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: **Survivor book cover - true spioler?**"

08-18-00, 10:10 PM (EST)
24. "RE: could you find the shots "
Jim, I think in the same way I wanted my montage of photos to add up to Rudy being the figure on the bookcover, you may be "seeing" the staff on the bookcover as Richard's torch with the skull on it. Isn't is possible that all or most of the torches have some kind of adornments of natural objects found on the island and added by each castaway to their torch? Just a thought.

Something I found interesting was the order in which they showed the final 4 in the preview for Ep 13, Rudy, Kelly, Rich and then Sue. Could this be the order of from top to bottom? I dunno.

Anyway, here's some of the images, I hope its okay to appropriate them.

These are the breakdown of split second images shown in the super secret preview for Episode 13. The first is supposedly two people walking across the bridge. I can only make out one and it looks like Kelly with her bandana.

The next one is an image of a skull which some have figured out is the skull tied to Rich's torch. Looks like a monkey skull to me and as we know, there are monkeys indigenous to the island.

Here's the skull image in a different way so you can see it better

~Wallflower

08-18-00, 10:42 PM (EST)
25. "RE: could you find the shots"
LAST EDITED ON 08-18-00 AT 11:02 PM (EST)

I couldn't find my post so I thought it didn't go through.
~Wallflower

DivaByTheSea 175 desperate attention whore postings

08-18-00, 01:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DivaByTheSea Click to send private message to DivaByTheSea Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "My 2 cents worth as well"
IMHO....
The picture on the cover reminds me the most of Susan. Asuming that it's one of the final four--it is too curvy to be Kelly. Kelly has a pretty athletic figure with few curves (very straight-up-and-down). Susan is more boxy, which reminds me of the cover. Look at the calves too. They're too big to be Kelly. The curviness, makes me think it's neither Rudy nor Rich.

I don't know that I agree it's the same person in the over-the-shoulder shot. Something else to point out fromt he ots shot--look at the eyebrows. THey are arched like a woman's.

Honestly, I think that when all is said and done, we will find out that this is not the winner, but rather an actor or an artist's rendering or digitized picture, made specifically for the book cover.

08-18-00, 01:41 PM (EST)
20. "My point here"
My point is that there are to threads of evidence. One, the unlikely, is that the picture of the person above is the same as the shadow figure on the cover. This is not the better theory.

All along I have been saying that the torch is the key here. The thing hanging from the torch about 1.5 feet down is very specific. Added with the fact that MB and CBS made a point of putting those three stills in during the "it's so secret that we can't show you a second of EP13" means something. It may just be more red herring stuff but...
The stills showed a skull hanging from a torch and more specifically Rich holding that same staff. Now if you compare the staff that Rich is holding with the shadow of the staff that the "winner" on the cover is holding you will see that it is identical. The other pics that Aja over at SS.Com found shows the skull up close. If someone could add those pics along with a comparison of the book cover, that may be the evidence to disprove Rudy. Also looking at the book the shorts that the person is wearing looks very much like that of Rich's. The calves also look as though the are Rich's. The hair could be Rich's, let alone any of the others. The torso could be Rich from the right angle. Also added to Gervase's slip up of the "He" means this could be it. So for now forget about the picture of the person above. Lets focus solely on the Torch pics/comparison.

CJ

GangGreen 47 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-18-00, 03:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GangGreen Click to send private message to GangGreen Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: **Survivor book cover - true spioler?**"
To me the silhouette on the cover of the book looks remarkably like the dark figure standing near the tree in post number 3 in this thread. Is that picture from this Survivor?

As to the person in the photo from posing with the torch whose ear we see, do we even know that the picture's from episode 10? It could be someone voted out long ago. Personally I look at the ear and the slope of the shoulder and I immediately see Joel.

Final point: cool down, Jim. If the pictures can't upload it's not the end of the world. We ARE playing a game.

huntress79 30 desperate attention whore postings

08-18-00, 04:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail huntress79 Click to send private message to huntress79 Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: **Survivor book cover - true spioler?** I don't think so, but the photo is. "
I don't know about the book cover, but if you look real close at the shiloetted figure, the head doesn't look like it's facing out towards the water. There are definite features there, meaning that the head may be looking back or is a 3/4 veiw. Unless it is hair. Hard to tell. But anyways, the real problem is is the way the figure is standing. I have a funny feeling that the book cover was manipulated by Photoshop or someother computer art program, because the proportions are really off. The staff is way too long and looks thinner between the figure's hand and horizon line of the water. Another point too, is the upper part of the body looks like its facing towards the camera, while the legs are in the opposite direction. This is an impossible position for the human body. Also, the left arm looks elongated and if it was relaxed, by the figures side the left arm would be much longer than the other. This figure makes very little sense as far as the anatomy is concerned.

The photograph, however, is real but it's hard to tell who it could be at that angle. It could be Rich, Susan or Rudy. The only thing is is that Rudy doesn't have firm skin between his neck and jaw. It's all flabby. This photo shows no flab. The problem with Susan is that her hair is long. The back of the neck has a hairline like that of a mans. Even if Sue had her hair up, the hairline wouldn't be so straright. Has anyone thought that this could be Richard with no beard? His hair color seems similar to that of the photograph. It's just really hard to tell much of anything by that angle, but that is all I can really conclude about the photograph.

Denton 30 desperate attention whore postings

08-18-00, 05:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Denton Click to send private message to Denton Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: **Survivor book cover - true spioler?**"
I still think that MB cut and pasted different parts of the bodies of different Survivors to come up with this one Survivor for the cover.

Rudyrox 152 desperate attention whore postings

08-19-00, 00:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Rudyrox Click to send private message to Rudyrox Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: **Survivor book cover - true spioler?**"
I think the person in the intro holding the torch could be one of two people..

1. It's none other then our friendly host.. Jeff (this is who I thought it was before everyone started saying it was Rudy)

or

2. A model

It's not Rudy, Rich, Sue, or Kelly.. the features just don't match.

I also think the survivor on the book cover is a model as well... but I could be wrong.

Mary

xtine 30 desperate attention whore postings

08-19-00, 00:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail xtine Click to send private message to xtine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: **Survivor book cover - true spioler?**"
okay i have a theory... it's flaky and i'm tired so i apologize in advance....
what if it's a 'blend' of the final two/three or even four survivors.... ya think that they just
meshed a few photos together in photoshop or something?
it kind of makes an interesting statement don't you think?
i wouldn't put it past m.b.

huntress79 30 desperate attention whore postings

08-19-00, 06:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail huntress79 Click to send private message to huntress79 Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: **Survivor book cover - true spioler?**"
Meshing of a few photos? Yes, this is very possible. I use art programs alot and a meshing of images can be done very easily. The book cover was designed by an artist (like all book covers). This very well could support my speculation of why some of the anatomy doesn't seem quite right.

08-21-00, 10:28 AM (EST)
30. "RE: **Survivor book cover - true spioler?**"
But then we still have the torch. There is only one torch shown and it doesn't look to be a meshed together pic of the torch. Now I do believe that MB would have the final 4 survivors "meshed" into one person for the book cover, kinda cool idea if you think about it.

Kelly - head and hair
Rudy - waste
Richard - shorts and legs
Susan - arms

Torch - the actual winner which from what I have shown looks as though it may just be...

RICH

The skull on the torch shows it. They made a point of showing a split second clip in the "we're not going to show you one second of EP13" promo. They knew that only the SS and SB boards were going to go to the effort of looking frame by frame. They gave us the skull and Richard for a reason. My theory is that MB is showing us Rich and his torch because the torch on the book cover is Rich's thus he may just be the winner...

Either that or it is Rudy and since everyone knows this MB is trying to throw us off the trail.

JeffHo4 7 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-19-00, 04:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JeffHo4 Click to send private message to JeffHo4 Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: **Survivor book cover - true spioler?**"
Really now people, do you think that Mark Burnett would actually put the picture of the winner on the cover of his book and then put pictures of the cover all over the net weeks before the show airs the final episode? No, he wouldn't, he's not an idiot. The person on the cover probably isn't even one of the contestants. Also, many of the shots in the opening sequence with the person holding the torch and bursting out of the water were shot before and after 39 days during which the game took place so they are probably just actors or models.

Mock Burnett 46 desperate attention whore postings

08-22-00, 03:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Mock%20Burnett Click to send private message to Mock%20Burnett Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: **Survivor book cover - true spioler?**"
I think it's one of those "Mud People" they have shots of in the opening... and the shot from the collage up above shows a scene of nightfall with a figure in silhouette next to a tree... reminiscent to me of Australia more than the south china sea.

xtine 30 desperate attention whore postings

08-22-00, 10:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail xtine Click to send private message to xtine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: **Survivor book cover - true spioler?**"
You know, I more I look at that picture, the more I think that my theory is right. That person looks kind of odd don't ya think? The proportions are all wrong. Her waist is too skinny and her calves are too big... not to mention that her legs aren't even lined up with the rest of her body.

It's obvious that she was digitally placed on the background and on top of the water so this could easily be a Frankenstin of some of the survivors. It could even be half Rudy and half Kelly... the last two on the island? I haven't gone and analyzed all the photos so maybe someone who has should post the photos of which
survivor body parts resemble the silhouette.

I guess we'll only find out when the book comes out... does anyone know when that's coming? I'm thinking I'll just have to buy a copy of that for myself... some nice trashy reading... even if it's putting more money into Mark Burnett's pocket... but that's another subject isn't it...

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •