The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"-TAOG #Week 12-"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Apprentice General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

Ambassador9 122 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-08-05, 08:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ambassador9 Click to send private message to Ambassador9 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"-TAOG #Week 12-"
LAST EDITED ON 04-10-05 AT 12:55 PM (EST)

IT IS STRONGLY ADVISED THAT YOU READ ALL OF THE TEXT THIS WEEK – NO MATTER HOW LONG AND BORING IT MAY BE. THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS POST IS VERY IMPORTANT AND VITAL TO THE WEEKS AHEAD.

First off, I will say, Oscirus has quit. He had other interferences and he could no longer stay in the game. However, his points will still affect the points of the “twist.” And his points (or lack of) will be counted this week because they are vital to the “twist.” I know you guys are probably tired of these stupid crap “twists” but there going to happen anyways...

As for my commentary this week, there is too much typing already and I want to finish this in under an hour – so there is no commentary.

Now I will post the results from last round: (Once again, however, these are not the final scores for this round.)

1.) ARnutz: 8,375
2.) seahorse: 7,550
3.) Gracie_TAR: 6,950
4.) jae: 6,350
5.) Pepito: 5,275
(X) eriquito: 4,200 (FIRED)
(X) Oscirus: 4,025 (QUIT)
(X) jackandjill: 1,225 (FIRED)
(X) treena924: 1,000 (FIRED)
(X) ohmyheck: 325 (FIRED)
(X) Karragh: -550 (QUIT)
(X) djshiow: -950 (FIRED)
(X) M2K4: -1000 (FIRED)
(X) adricharlie: -1,000 (FIRED)
(X) Eureka: -1,450 (FIRED)

The "Twist"

Okay, so now for the damn twist. First, because even though I requested Oscirus to post his predictions, he didn’t so I had to subtract 500 points from his score. You may wonder how this will affect anything? It will.

1. First, I will take the highest firee’s (eriquito) score and add the lowest firee’s (Eureka) score to it. Then I will add theses points onto Pepito’s score. He gets 2,750 points. After adding that onto his 5,275 and he has a total score of 8,025. Yes, that’s pretty evil. He got points handed to him while everyone had to work for theirs.

2. Next, I will take the second highest firee’s score (Oscirus) and add the second lowest firee’s score to it. Then I will add these points to jae’s score. Jae gets 3,025 points, making his score 9,375. Damn! That’s lucky.

3. Next, after adding the third highest firee's score (jackandjill) onto the third lowest (Karragh), Gracie_TAR gets 225 points added onto her 6,950 points. She now has 7,175 points. However, there is good news here. Because Gracie_TAR dropped some places due to an unfair event, she gets a free 1,000 points. Gracie_TAR now has 8,175 points.

4. Now, after doing the same thing with treena924’s points and djshiow’s points, seahorse gets 50 points. Seahorse now has 7,600 points. However, there is good news here, too. Because seahorse dropped some places due to an unfair event, he will also gain 1,000 points. He now has 8,600 points.

5. And finally, there is ARnutz. It really pains me to do it, but he will be the only person losing points on this lovely, Spring day. After adding Karragh’s score of -550 onto ohmyheck’s score of 325, there result is -225. Therefore, although ARnutz is very good at this game, he will lose 225 points. He is now at 8,150 points. It’s too bad that he got this bad luck. Oh well, he still is in 3rd place. However, there is good news here, too. Because ARnutz dropped some places due to an unfair event, he will also gain 1,000 points. He now has 9,150 points.

Yeah, that’s the twist for all of you. It really isn’t fair, and it was kinda confusing, but it works. And this is only a game. You guys will recover from it. Here are the new scores:

1.) jae: 9,375
2.) ARnutz: 9,150
3.) seahorse: 8,600
4.) Gracie_TAR: 8,175
5.) Pepito: 8,025
(X) Oscirus: 4,025 (QUIT)
(X) eriquito: 4,200 (FIRED)
(X) jackandjill: 1,225 (FIRED)
(X) treena924: 1,000 (FIRED)
(X) ohmyheck: 325 (FIRED)
(X) Karragh: -550 (QUIT)
(X) djshiow: -950 (FIRED)
(X) M2K4: -1000 (FIRED)
(X) adricharlie: -1,000 (FIRED)
(X) Eureka: -1,450 (FIRED)

The 2nd "Twist": Exemptions

I reviewed previous weeks to find out who won each round, and these are the results:

ARnutz: 4
seahorse: 5
Gracie_TAR: 2

ARnutz won 4 rounds, seahorse won 5 rounds, and Gracie_TAR has won 2 rounds in these last 12 weeks. Because seahorse has won the most rounds, he is exempt this week. So, should he find himself in last place (doubtful) he will not be fired. Instead, the second lowest scorer will be fired. Next week, because ARnutz won 4 rounds, and is in second place when it comes to winning rounds, he will be exempt next week (should he last that long.) The week following, Gracie_TAR will be exempt from firing (again, this is only if she lasts that long.) After that, we will have only 2 people left, and so there will be no more exemptions. Just looking at their lack of exemptions and the scores, already I can see that it will be a lot harder for Pepito and jae to win. But nonetheless, keep up the good work you two!

And finally, here is an outline for the next 5 final weeks:

Week #12: Seahorse is exempt and will not be fired. All contestants will pick which 3 candidates are safe. One person will be fired.

Week #13: ARnutz is exempt this week and will not be fired. All contestants will pick which 2 candidates are safe. One person will be fired. One last chance at bonus points will be given this week. Nothing major, however. It will just be “survey” about the next season of The Apprentice.

Week #14: Gracie_TAR is exempt this week and will not be fired. All remaining contestants will pick which 1 or 2 people will be FIRED. 1,000 points will be awarded for each correct answer. 1,000 points for each wrong candidate will be deducted from the player that guessed them. Although 2 people will be fired on the show, only 1 person will be fired here. There will be no teams to pick from this week, so nobody will be guessing on teams.

Week #15: There will be no exemption this week. On the actual show, it will be down to the final 2, and in this game, it will be down to the final 2 also. This week, contestants will guess on which candidate will be hired. 2,000 points will be awarded to the correct answer, while 500 points will be awarded to the wrong answer. Nobody will be losing points this week. After surviving through this whole big, long, stupid game with odd “twists” and getting down to the final 2, I feel that each person of the final 2 will deserve points. So, basically, if you guess the person that is hired, you will get 2,000 points. If you incorrectly guess the hired person, you will still gain 500 points. At the end of the night, whoever has the most points will be The Online Apprentice. What a great title to have.

Thanks to everyone that has played this long and to those who have stuck through it. I am sure that a couple of you will be annoyed by what happened this week with the “twist” and all , and so I thank you for sticking through this whole game and participating. I have had fun, even though typing all this crap up can get pretty boring. I hope you guys have all enjoyed my game, too.

Teams:

~Magna

~Networth

Candidates:

Magna: (4)

~Bren
~Kendra
~Tana
~Craig

Networth: (2)

~Chris
~Alex

IMPORTANT INFORMATION:

~You will have until 8:00 P.M (EST) on Thursday, April 14, 2005 to post your predictions. If you haven't posted by that time, you're out of luck and you will lose 500 points. For this week, keep in mind that you will only pick the 3 safe people.

~Only pick 3 safe people.

~Remember NOT to edit your post after the deadline. Don't post after the deadline, either. You will lose points if you do either of these two things.

~Also, remember to post the number of people there are safe on each of the teams in your post.

~Remember to post your predictions. Or you’ll lose 500 points.

~Okay. That's all for now. See you next Friday where someone will be fired.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: -TAOG #Week 12- ARnutz 04-08-05 1
   RE: -TAOG #Week 12- Ambassador9 04-09-05 2
 RE: -TAOG #Week 12- jae 04-10-05 3
 RE: -TAOG #Week 12- Pepito 04-14-05 4
 RE: -TAOG #Week 12- Gracie_TAR 04-14-05 5
 RE: -TAOG #Week 12- seahorse 04-14-05 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

ARnutz 13937 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-08-05, 10:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: -TAOG #Week 12-"
Very cool twists! Even though one of them made me drop back a bit, I feel I will make it to my exemption next week.

Winning Team:

~Magna

Safe Candidates:

Magna: (3)

~Kendra
~Tana
~Craig

Oh and I don't think it's been a big, long, stupid game! It's been fun.

'nutz: Proud member of the inoffensive OT Triumvirate... and Shroomhater! - shroom go boom!

Ambassador9 122 desperate attention whore postings

04-09-05, 00:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ambassador9 Click to send private message to Ambassador9 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: -TAOG #Week 12-"
LAST EDITED ON 04-09-05 AT 00:44 AM (EST)

Well thank you for the kind words, ARnutz. I was just thinking that if I was in your guy's position, I would get kinda annoyed by all of these new rules and things being dished out as we go along. This is one of those games on this board that you really don't know what is going to happen next. The host can throw out anything he wants at you guys...and that's exactly what I have done.

...And that's exactly what I would dislike about this game if I was actually playing it.

Oh, and I also get embarrassed using the term "twist" in this game all the time. Using it makes me feel "stupid" I guess. That's why I thought you guys might think that it was stupid, too.

jae 412 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

04-10-05, 02:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jae Click to send private message to jae Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: -TAOG #Week 12-"
Winning Team Magna

Safe Candidates (3)
Magna (3)
Tana
Kendra
Craig

This has indeed been a lot of fun. I felt the twists were necessary to even the playing field a little. For example, Sandy was given opportunities to raise her stock after disastrous performances early on so as to eventually make it to #3. So I think the twists make this game practically a little closer to the actual show as it allows people to still have a chance at winning despite losing early on.

Pepito 587 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-14-05, 08:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Pepito Click to send private message to Pepito Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: -TAOG #Week 12-"
Well. Seeing that I'm about to be fired (...actually, kind of surprised that I made it this far -- thanks, quitters...) I kind of need to make a desperate move right now to climb to the top of the list. Like choosing the OPPOSITE team as everybody else, and hoping that that long shot will pay off...

Unfortunately, I just don't think that's going to happen, so I am forced to go along with the status quo and start preparing my taxi ride speech, just in case...

WINNING TEAM

Magna

SAFE

Tana
Bren
Craig

Gracie_TAR 138 desperate attention whore postings

04-14-05, 06:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Gracie_TAR Click to send private message to Gracie_TAR Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: -TAOG #Week 12-"
Magna wins, again.

Safe: Tana, Craig, Kendra

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-14-05, 07:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: -TAOG #Week 12-"
Winning Team Magna
Safe Candidates (3)
Magna (3)
Tana
Kendra
Craig

Handcrafted by RollDdice

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •