The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"LISA LISA LISA"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over Individual Houseguest Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

jollybean 41 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

11-01-05, 10:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jollybean Click to send private message to jollybean Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"LISA LISA LISA"
You can tell that she is such a munipulater by the way she behaves. Like others have said she is also a "hooker" in a different way. I didn't think too much about her first "job" that she had. Yes it was bad when she showed up late. Yet here for her second "job" at the Sunset Ranch she is late again. And then she is out there whining but laughing "I can't do it". There are a lot of girls like her that do that work and don't whine. There are even kids that do that kind of stuff on there farms. And then the sexual ways she ways joking around you can't do that at a real job. Can we say Sexual Harassment?!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: LISA LISA LISA mhb0125 11-01-05 1
 RE: LISA LISA LISA bentherdunthat 11-01-05 2
   RE: LISA LISA LISA jollybean 11-01-05 3
       RE: LISA LISA LISA Ijustsharted 11-01-05 4
 RE: LISA LISA LISA blondie62 11-01-05 5
   RE: LISA LISA LISA mhb0125 11-01-05 6
       RE: LISA LISA LISA cozyk 11-01-05 7
       RE: LISA LISA LISA golfinmom 11-01-05 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

mhb0125 485 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

11-01-05, 10:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mhb0125 Click to send private message to mhb0125 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: LISA LISA LISA"
We must have been posting on this subject at the same time. I am so in agreement with you. I wish people she would stop her incessant laughing and people laughing with her. It wasn't a game it was WORK. She is never serious about anything. I can't believe she associated having to clean the blanket, rug things as to what she would do after leaving the house. She doesn't find meaning in things.

bentherdunthat 518 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

11-01-05, 01:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bentherdunthat Click to send private message to bentherdunthat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: LISA LISA LISA"
LOL your thread title reminded me of Jan on "The Brady Bunch"...Marcia Marcia Marcia! LOL!
And you're right. I can't believe that Lisa was late, AGAIN. Perhaps one of these "jobs" the life coaches set up for her should tell her "don't bother, jusst go home" the next time she shows up late.

jollybean 41 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

11-01-05, 08:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jollybean Click to send private message to jollybean Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: LISA LISA LISA"
You are exactly right. They need to have it set up that if Lisa does show up late that they tell her to go home. The cutie from the Sunset Ranch told her to be there at 7:00. She says I wander if I have to leave at 7:00 or be there at 7:00. DUH! I know she hasn't held a job in a while but if you are to be somewhere even if it is just for a tv show then you get there on time.

Ijustsharted 518 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

11-01-05, 08:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ijustsharted Click to send private message to Ijustsharted Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: LISA LISA LISA"
>You are exactly right. They
>need to have it set
>up that if Lisa does
>show up late that they
>tell her to go home.
> The cutie from the
>Sunset Ranch told her to
>be there at 7:00.
>She says I wander if
>I have to leave at
>7:00 or be there at
>7:00. DUH! I
>know she hasn't held a
>job in a while but
>if you are to be
>somewhere even if it is
>just for a tv show
>then you get there on
>time.

And even then she didnt leave the house until 7:15..

blondie62 20 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

11-01-05, 08:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail blondie62 Click to send private message to blondie62 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: LISA LISA LISA"
I totally agree! You have to admit though that watching her chase that chicken around today was prety funny!

mhb0125 485 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

11-01-05, 08:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mhb0125 Click to send private message to mhb0125 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: LISA LISA LISA"
I was thinking back to the first episode this season. I find it very ironic that Lisa was the first one to enter the house. You would have thought with her pattern of lateness she would have showed up late the first day. Just a thought!

cozyk 86 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-01-05, 09:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cozyk Click to send private message to cozyk Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: LISA LISA LISA"
It's not what they call you.
It's what you answer to.

Lisa is late for everything, laughs off stuff, speaks out of line , etc. because she can. No one has held her accountable for her actions. She sometimes gets a little slap on the wrist, but she is so dense that she doesn't even really know it is being done. I think you have to hit this girl over the head with a frying pan to get her attention....I nev-va!

golfinmom 157 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-01-05, 10:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail golfinmom Click to send private message to golfinmom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: LISA LISA LISA"
No way! She had to be there first to be the Grand Dame welcoming all to her abode!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •