The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Bevin & Tessa"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

Blitzen Vixen 7 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-30-07, 09:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Blitzen%20Vixen Click to send private message to Blitzen%20Vixen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Bevin & Tessa"
Bevin is acting like a simpering, jealous high school girl. And, like a loose teenager, is trying to use her sexual attraction to lure Andy. Then, she has the nerve to tell Amber that she and the other 23 year olds are simply "too young" for Andy!
Hurray for Tessa getting the jewelery and the "special date." I am looking forward to seeing it later on the show tonight.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 My pet peeve JGTsgirl 05-01-07 1
   RE: My pet peeve riverrocker 05-01-07 2
   RE: My pet peeve FlowerChild 05-01-07 4
 RE: Bevin & Tessa Loree 05-01-07 3
   RE: Bevin & Tessa beansyorkie 05-01-07 5
       RE: Bevin & Tessa riverrocker 05-01-07 6
           Danielle CSHS79 05-08-07 7
               RE: Danielle gleinan 05-08-07 8
               RE: Danielle riverrocker 05-08-07 9
                   RE: Danielle BigBen 05-08-07 10
                       RE: Danielle qwertypie 05-10-07 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

JGTsgirl 38 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

05-01-07, 11:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JGTsgirl Click to send private message to JGTsgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "My pet peeve"
...is when people harp on and on about age...
"at my age..."
"well, I'm older..."
"you're only 23..."
"I'm so mature at my age..."

Blech! Amber was right when she said all that talk just proved Bevin is the one who is immature.
We get it. You are 28. Good for you. Now grow up.

riverrocker 298 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-01-07, 11:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail riverrocker Click to send private message to riverrocker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: My pet peeve"
That little exchange made Bevin look petty and DESPERATE! The editing may be to blame, but Bevin initiated that conversation; she did NOT come off looking like a class-act.

Tessa, on the other hand, sounds mature, wise, and appropriately cautious.

Next week looks interesting if the previews are right on that Amber's relative(s) are "no-shows"? What's up with that????

FlowerChild 1168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-01-07, 04:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FlowerChild Click to send private message to FlowerChild Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: My pet peeve"
>...is when people harp on and
>on about age...
>"at my age..."
>"well, I'm older..."
>"you're only 23..."
>"I'm so mature at my age..."
>

Ugh...my pet peeve too! I was thinking the exact same thing last night.

Bevin, my dear - being 28 as opposed to being 23 does NOT make you more mature.

I can NOT stand Bevin.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-01-07, 03:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Bevin & Tessa"
Bevin has had several opportunities to tell Andy she is divorced. The reason she hasn't is that she believes it will make a difference to him. So she decides to wait and let him find out when he goes on the hometown visit. What an idiot. It will hurt her chances then. But not because she is divorced as much as the fact she hid it from him.

beansyorkie 10 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-01-07, 06:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail beansyorkie Click to send private message to beansyorkie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Bevin & Tessa"
I agree,Bevin had plenty of time to tell Andy about her past and that she was divorced. She's afraid it will hurt her and I think it will.If anyone noticed when they first started the previews for this years Bachelor,Andy walks to the Limo with a dark haired girl crying her heart out.I'm guessing it's Amber,I think Tessa has too much class to let him see her cry.The only thing that worries me is that they are leading you to believe he and Tessa are getting closer and in the past when they did that the Bachelor picks the other girl. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for Tessa

05-01-07, 10:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail riverrocker Click to send private message to riverrocker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Bevin & Tessa"
I'm hoping for Tessa also, but ABC has set us up so many times in the past, it is hard to tell. Isn't she the one who does triathlon? I thought that might work in her favor....but who knows?

CSHS79 908 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

05-08-07, 02:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CSHS79 Click to send private message to CSHS79 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Danielle"
I think you're thinking about Danielle as evidenced by the picture Andy saw at her house. Something tells me she could be the dark horse who wins this while we've been focusing on the more others.

gleinan 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-08-07, 03:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail gleinan Click to send private message to gleinan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Danielle"
I would be okay with either Danielle or Tessa winning. Bevin just seems like a drama queen. I can't see Andy appealed to that. Then again since he is a medical doctor maybe he is into "needy women". Who knows??

05-08-07, 04:39 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Danielle"
>I think you're thinking about Danielle
>as evidenced by the picture
>Andy saw at her house.
>Something tells me she could
>be the dark horse who
>wins this while we've been
>focusing on the more others.
>

Oops, my mistake. I "thought" Tessa had told him when they had the competitions at the pool on the group date early on that if it didn't work out, she'd see him in HI when she came to compete.

Also, I "thought" the picture was of Danielle's parents who ran in a marathon??? I guess I just didn't see the picture correctly.

BigBen 76 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-08-07, 07:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BigBen Click to send private message to BigBen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Danielle"
The more I watched last night, the more I started to think that Danielle may very well be the dark horse of the competition. My wife and I both think that her chances went up a whole bunch.
Ben

qwertypie 9776 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-10-07, 02:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Danielle"
WE'll see how it plays out.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •