The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Robb flipping off Jiffy Probst..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-04-02, 01:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Robb flipping off Jiffy Probst..."
LAST EDITED ON 10-04-02 AT 01:08 AM (EST)

Hey, did anyone else notice Rob's two blurry-handed salute to Jiffy after Jiffy DQ'd Stephanie from the Reward Challenge.

That Robb... class all the way.

WORST.PUNK.EVER.

-SB

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Robb flipping off Jiffy Probst.... Jonnycumlately 10-04-02 1
   RE: Robb flipping off Jiffy Probst.... sticks 10-04-02 5
 RE: Robb flipping off Jiffy Probst.... sittem 10-04-02 2
 RE: Robb flipping off Jiffy Probst.... samiam 10-04-02 3
   RE: Robb flipping off Jiffy Probst.... Survivorerist 10-04-02 8
 RE: Robb flipping off Jiffy Probst.... wildchickenhunter 10-04-02 4
 RE: Robb flipping off Jiffy Probst.... SurvivinDawg 10-04-02 6
 RE: Robb flipping off Jiffy Probst.... Boilermaker 10-04-02 7
 RE: Robb flipping off Jiffy Probst.... dabo 10-04-02 9
   RE: Robb flipping off Jiffy Probst.... Silvergirl1 10-04-02 10
       RE: Robb flipping off Jiffy Probst.... bubbastan 10-05-02 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Jonnycumlately 206 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

10-04-02, 01:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Jonnycumlately Click to send private message to Jonnycumlately Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Robb flipping off Jiffy Probst..."
No, SB, but I DID notice Robb complaining that Ted only won because he's "so big." Whatever, Robb! Keep your manly insecuirties to yourself, size queen!

Another memorable moment was when he said that " lost by rules." Oh my god! A game? Having rules? What kind of crazy, backwards society can this be if we allow a thing like THAT to happen?

And does ayone notice that he seems like a de-countrified Theo from Road Rules?

sticks 1165 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

10-04-02, 09:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sticks Click to send private message to sticks Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Robb flipping off Jiffy Probst..."
"de-countrified Theo from Road Rules"

Johnny, this describes Robb perfectly. Theo and Robb should meet in one of those movies where one twin raised in the city and one twin raised in the country switch places and zany adventures ensue.

sittem 4186 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

10-04-02, 01:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sittem Click to send private message to sittem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Robb flipping off Jiffy Probst..."
Absolutely, Webby. And I loved his whining about how it was so rough on the island and after a whole six days he just didn't have any energy left to do anything. So, after the RC, I wonder who he was referring to when he said "weak little whining puke backwoods hick"? Maybe he intended it for Clay, but it sure fits him to a T.

2002 IceCat Originals, Inc. All rights reserved.

samiam 5976 desperate attention whore postings

10-04-02, 08:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samiam Click to send private message to samiam Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Robb flipping off Jiffy Probst..."
The only reason he did it with both hands is that he has not yet evolved the more complex neural pathways required to process a different task for each hand.

"It has yet to be proven that intelligence has any survival value." -- Arthur C. Clarke

Survivorerist 4103 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

10-04-02, 08:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Survivorerist Click to send private message to Survivorerist Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Robb flipping off Jiffy Probst..."
>>>The only reason he did it with both hands is that he has not yet evolved the more complex neural pathways required to process a different task for each hand.<<<

Now that's untrue, sami. Did you see those callouses? Looks like he can handle one-handed activity rather well. (okay, so I stole that joke, but I just had to say it)

(Another IceCat original )

wildchickenhunter 3192 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-04-02, 09:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail wildchickenhunter Click to send private message to wildchickenhunter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Robb flipping off Jiffy Probst..."
I saw it! I was laughing so hard because it was obvious that they were not playing by the rules yet they just kept doing the samething. It was like watching a bunch of six year olds play a game.
Did you see the Suk Jobs reaction to Robbbs' diatribe when they got back to camp......I think his team mates realize that he is basically brain dead. He was just kept around because they liked Jed less.

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings

10-04-02, 09:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Robb flipping off Jiffy Probst..."
Yes, I saw it, and pointed it out to my guest as we were watching the show. We got a good laugh out of it... as well as the way the Purple's reacted to JP catching their cheating.

I think Robb's "rules" comment was only saying that he didn't think the better team won, he thought that only JP's application of the rules defeated SJ tribe. And he was right. Robb was clearly frustrated by the whole thing, as evidenced by his attempt to hurt Clay (and yes, I think it was an attempt to injure another player there). Robb should be glad he didn't get a LOT worse penalty for that one.

Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Boilermaker 260 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

10-04-02, 05:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Boilermaker Click to send private message to Boilermaker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Robb flipping off Jiffy Probst..."
That was a classic six year old move by Robb.

So now we have a woman with a two year old mentality on CG and a man with a six year old mentality on SJ.

My question is how long do you think it took for the cameramen to show Robbs double handed birdee to Jiffy Jeff?

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

10-04-02, 09:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Robb flipping off Jiffy Probst..."
LAST EDITED ON 10-04-02 AT 09:42 PM (EST)

Let's all admit it, we've all felt like flipping off Jiffy at one time or another. Robb and Ghandia have expertly claimed the Martion slots for S5 (knocking John out of the running). Some have asked: Where does MB find these people!? Unfortunately, Martians are among us, it's just a fact of life.

ARRRRRRR!!!!

Silvergirl1 9342 desperate attention whore postings

10-04-02, 11:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Silvergirl1 Click to send private message to Silvergirl1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Robb flipping off Jiffy Probst..."
LAST EDITED ON 10-04-02 AT 11:53 PM (EST)

HEY, as a former alien, I resemble that remark~~

Yeah, I saw the Doodie head flip off Jiffy, which is clearly a huge mistake on his part.

It's obvious that he has not even considered the fact that the teams may change if there is a switch and he will have to deal with the people he has shown so much disrespect for.

And trying to choke someone during a reward challenge? Do you think Doode would have thought to choke someone as big as Ted, or just little guys like Clay?

From the book of Survivor 5:3: Too bad Jed won't win enough money to buy himself a personality.

bubbastan 625 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-05-02, 00:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bubbastan Click to send private message to bubbastan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Robb flipping off Jiffy Probst..."
Hey Silver, I think that Robb is just used to "choking" little things, such as "little Robb".

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •