The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"AyaK in trouble?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Kismet 803 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

05-27-01, 09:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Kismet Click to send private message to Kismet Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"AyaK in trouble?"
I found this on the SS EZ board, and just had to post it here:
http://www.planetsucksinteractive.com/messageboard.html

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Posted by Deep Kangaroo:

Mark Burnett "Spoils" Ellipsiiis' Day
By DAVID BADDER, Associated Priss Writer

Los Angeles, CA (AP) - In a blistering 14 page complaint, the producer of SURVIVOR filed suit against the Ellipsiiis message board.

The suit, filed in Los Angeles Superior Court, seeks at least $5 million in damages along with court costs. It claims that the Ellipsiiis board "has engaged in a concerted pattern of damages from malicious intent, including leaking, misrepresenting and disclosing confidential information" about SURVIVOR.

The suit by the producers, Santa Monica-based Survivor Entertainment Group Inc., also requests an injunction barring them from further disclosures.

Summons to Appear

Several members have been served with a subpeona, among them ellipsiiis, darkrivers, liquidstar, owen93, griftd, sarawara, AmazonLawyer, and AyatollaKhomeni.

A call to Ellipsiiis seeking comment was not immediately returned Tuesday night. Publicity chief Griftd issued the following statement, "Ellipsiiis declines to comment."

"I'm helping them tremendously," said DeepKangaroo in his best impersonation of Richard Hatch. "They are appreciating me BIG TIME right now."
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Now this is a joke obviously, but it really had me going for a second (It's early give me a break!). In case the link doesn't work, I the topic that the post was found on was "I miss the board wars", and it was posted on their Off Topic.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: AyaK in trouble? Survivorerist 05-27-01 1
   RE: AyaK in trouble? Outfrontgirl 05-28-01 2
 Details AyatollahKhomeini 05-30-01 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Survivorerist 4103 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

05-27-01, 11:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Survivorerist Click to send private message to Survivorerist Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: AyaK in trouble?"
>>>Now this is a joke obviously<<<

Geez, Kis. I believed it until you told me it was a joke. Phew! I thought that AyaK was actually in trouble for a sec. But at least I'm awake now.

================

Survivorerist

One more till 700...better make it good...

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-28-01, 01:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: AyaK in trouble?"
The giveaway that this spoiler was faked is that the subpoeanas were reported as issued to the elliiipsis members' usernames. My reliable source tells me the actual defendants are being sued as Does 1-12 of the Round Table.

AyatollahKhomeini 2008 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

05-30-01, 02:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AyatollahKhomeini Click to send private message to AyatollahKhomeini Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Details"
Well, Kismet, since you brought this up...

The thread on EZ was about the board wars between the Bashers and the Off-Topic boards on the ss.com EZboards (ultimately, the Off-Topic board gave the Bashers board the "Burn, Baby, Burn" thread as "ransom" to end the war -- by the way, I should add that I'm also one of the EZ Off-Topic posters who "lost" that war).

However, DeepKangaroo (the Webmaster of SurvivorNews.net and a moderator on the Gatorboard) misinterpreted the "board wars" comment as a reference to the battles between the EBT and the Gatorboard and made up the above article (which he credited to the "Associated Priss") to add to the thread...

Frankly, I'm honored to be selected by DeepKangaroo as a key member of the EBT over such stars as AtlantaFatMike, ferretkiss, MarryMeDirk, paratrooper, Thumper, toddnick, etc.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •