The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"I LOVED the ending!!! Melena made the right decision"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Average Joe Forum (Protected)
Original message

Above_Average_Joe 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

12-09-03, 02:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Above_Average_Joe Click to send private message to Above_Average_Joe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"I LOVED the ending!!! Melena made the right decision"
Melana made the right decisions, people. Adam was falling head over heals for her and she didn't reciprocate the feeling. She said it herself at the end of the show! Think about it...if you didn't feel the same way about a person who was falling in love with you, would you want to prolong it and hurt their feeling even more? If she didn't feel anything with Adam after several weeks, you know nothing was there. Of course, the producers are going to make us think that she's making difficult choice between two classic opposites and that's she crazy about them both.

REALITY TV is not real. Decisions and choices made by people on the show are real, but the premise, rules and boundaries of those decisions are concocted by producers to create the illusion of reality. Melena was probably tricked to choose pretty boy in some way, shape or form. If Melena choose Adam, would that make us really want to watch Average Joe 2? "Awe, that was sweet, let's watch another AJ to get the same story." NO!

Beauty and the beast is a fantasy, that's why we all like it so much. It's a rare item.

Email me if you disagree.
-Above Average Joe, stainman007@msn.com

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: I LOVED the ending!!! Melena m... ego 12-09-03 1
   RE: I LOVED the ending!!! Melena m... jmlee 12-09-03 3
       RE: I LOVED the ending!!! Melena m... DaUnfan 12-09-03 4
 RE: I LOVED the ending!!! Melena m... DaUnfan 12-09-03 2
   RE: I LOVED the ending!!! Melena m... Conan O Bryan 12-09-03 5
       RE: I LOVED the ending!!! Melena m... ego 12-09-03 6
           RE: I LOVED the ending!!! Melena m... DaUnfan 12-09-03 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

ego 100 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-09-03, 02:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ego Click to send private message to ego Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: I LOVED the ending!!! Melena made the right decision"
umm...maybe she should not have LED HIM ON, if she didn't like him that way. she should not have kissed him like she liked him that way, and let him hold her the way she did. she could have tried harder to send little signals to him, or chosen someone who wasn't as into her as he was, to end up with in the final choice. after jason storm got there. maybe she should have just eliminated all the average joes right away so as not to get their hopes up?

jmlee 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

12-09-03, 02:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jmlee Click to send private message to jmlee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: I LOVED the ending!!! Melena made the right decision"
I second what ego said. She probably wanted to eliminate all the average joes...

DaUnfan 43 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

12-09-03, 03:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DaUnfan Click to send private message to DaUnfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: I LOVED the ending!!! Melena made the right decision"
Yeah, so she should have kept Zach (DaPrick) for the finale and then we could all accept her picking Jason at the end!!!

12-09-03, 02:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DaUnfan Click to send private message to DaUnfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: I LOVED the ending!!! Melena made the right decision"
LAST EDITED ON 12-09-03 AT 12:23 PM (EST)

Some people feel that Jason was not a legitimate contestant for a show titled "Average Joe." He was (is) probably a guy who doesn't hear "no" very often when asking for dates. I don't watch The Bachelor, but I could have expected an outcome like this on that show.

She said Jason and her were "at the same level" of the relationship and Adam was "ahead of" her. She certainly appeared to feel more than "anything" for him when they were together for several weeks. Their kisses weren't as passionate, but they weren't "friendly" either.

Let's face it - there were 19* guys and ONE girl. Of course Adam had dedicated a lot more thinking to a relationship with her than she had given to a relationship with HIM, since she had to consider having forming relationships with many more people. Jason also got in late in the game and so had not been in the heat of competition as long as Adam. Apples to apples?

(*edited - did say "20")

Conan O Bryan 21 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

12-09-03, 03:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Conan%20O%20Bryan Click to send private message to Conan%20O%20Bryan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: I LOVED the ending!!! Melena made the right decision"
I agree.But this Real!! Now they can do a reality series about Melana moving into Jason's room at his parents house, and her attempts at getting auditions for her acting career.That would be some great TV !!!!

ego 100 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-09-03, 03:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ego Click to send private message to ego Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: I LOVED the ending!!! Melena made the right decision"
i wonder what 'attention whore' designation she will earn.

12-09-03, 12:21 PM (EST)
7. "RE: I LOVED the ending!!! Melena made the right decision"
"Poor Life Choices Poster Girl"

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •