The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"what's the difference between a meatball pizza and a cheesebuger pizza"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Apprentice General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

freakusmaximus 310 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

04-08-05, 02:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail freakusmaximus Click to send private message to freakusmaximus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"what's the difference between a meatball pizza and a cheesebuger pizza"
is that a dumb question? it seems like they have the same ingredients- ground beef, cheese, sauce. or is there something different in the cheeseburger pizza (type of cheese?)

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: what's the difference between a... ARnutz 04-08-05 1
   RE: what's the difference between a... freakusmaximus 04-08-05 2
   RE: what's the difference between a... BriarRosie 04-08-05 3
 RE: what's the difference between a... VoiceOfReason 04-11-05 4
   RE: what's the difference between a... miss_ganda 04-11-05 5
       RE: what's the difference between a... VoiceOfReason 04-11-05 6
           RE: what's the difference between a... miss_ganda 04-11-05 7
           RE: what's the difference between a... freakusmaximus 04-12-05 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

ARnutz 13937 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-08-05, 02:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: what's the difference between a meatball pizza and a cheesebuger pizza"
I was wondering this myself. The only thing I can figure is the ground beef is crumbled instead of balled up.

They probably do put different cheese on it and I suppose they could use ketchup instead of tomato sauce. Yuck!

'nutz: Proud member of the inoffensive OT Triumvirate... and Shroomhater! - shroom go boom!

04-08-05, 05:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail freakusmaximus Click to send private message to freakusmaximus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: what's the difference between a meatball pizza and a cheesebuger pizza"
for all we know it has the same ingredients and just a different name

BriarRosie 990 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

04-08-05, 06:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BriarRosie Click to send private message to BriarRosie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: what's the difference between a meatball pizza and a cheesebuger pizza"
Ewwwww. Your description sounds so unappetizing! Ketchup?
Bleah! LOL!

Gee, would it be like Tom Hank's character in "The Terminal" making the pizza out of ketchup and saltines? LOL!

VoiceOfReason 13 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-11-05, 02:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VoiceOfReason Click to send private message to VoiceOfReason Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: what's the difference between a meatball pizza and a cheesebuger pizza"
LAST EDITED ON 04-11-05 AT 02:51 PM (EST)

If you don't know the difference between a hamburger and a meatball, please don't ever cook for me

Generally, hamburgers are just ground beef seasoned with salt. Meatballs have more in common with meatloaf than hamburgers, and usually contain binders like bread crumbs and/or eggs, and seasonings like onion and pepper. Meatballs also very often contain other kinds of meat in addition to or in place of ground beef. Ground pork and ground lamb are both very popular.

miss_ganda 457 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

04-11-05, 03:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail miss_ganda Click to send private message to miss_ganda Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: what's the difference between a meatball pizza and a cheesebuger pizza"
And because of those binders, the meatball could contain just a tad bit more carbs than the cheeseburger topping.

But, if they use the same seasonings, there'll be little difference in taste, IMO, just in appearance. Where the meatballs are neatly (or so I think) laid out on top, the cheeseburger is spread evenly over the dough.

For klutzes like me, you will be well advised to go with the cheeseburger pizza. Like I said, if I'm gonna mangia meatballs, I'm gonna mangia them with spaghetti.

Is the glass half-full or half-empty?

Why did the chicken cross the street?

Just blubberring away.................

VoiceOfReason 13 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-11-05, 04:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VoiceOfReason Click to send private message to VoiceOfReason Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: what's the difference between a meatball pizza and a cheesebuger pizza"
C'mon. In the first place, a hamburger wouldn't use the same seasoning as a meatball, in the same way that vanilla ice cream doesn't use the same seasonings as ranch dressing. In the second place, the binders alone give a meatball a different flavor and texture than a hamburger. And in the third place, I didn't even talk about cooking methods. Hamburgers are generally seared or broiled, while meatballs are generally braised.

Every single person on the planet who's tasted both would be able to tell a hamburger from a meatball in a blind taste test.

miss_ganda 457 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

04-11-05, 04:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail miss_ganda Click to send private message to miss_ganda Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: what's the difference between a meatball pizza and a cheesebuger pizza"
Whatever, I'm not partial to either one anyway. That's why I said IMO, or should I have said IMHO ?

04-12-05, 03:18 PM (EST)
8. "RE: what's the difference between a meatball pizza and a cheesebuger pizza"
so basically a hamburger is slightly healthier in a low carb sense? sorry the questions sounds dumb. I generally dont like to add fillers to meat so would not add bread crumbs to meatballs in the first place- but then again I am no chef. so we are talking about a difference in flavor? but once a hamburger is on top of a pizza, with cheese, sauce and italian spices, what makes it taste like a cheeseburger?

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •