The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Where is the East Coast Spoiler thread?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

TheWanderer 267 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-23-07, 10:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TheWanderer Click to send private message to TheWanderer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Where is the East Coast Spoiler thread?"
For us left coasters, who are naturally impatient, would someone be so kind as to let us know who did not get a rose tonight? Thank you!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Where is the East Coast Spoiler... suzeefrompenn 04-23-07 1
 RE: Where is the East Coast Spoiler... Loree 04-24-07 2
   RE: Where is the East Coast Spoiler... qwertypie 05-10-07 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

suzeefrompenn 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-23-07, 11:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzeefrompenn Click to send private message to suzeefrompenn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Where is the East Coast Spoiler thread?"
The three who are not chosen are:

Nicole
Stephanie (S.Carolina)
Kate

Whatever everyone's opinions I find him rather discerning in weeding out the girls whose character he questions.

Have fun viewing this episode. Hope I didn't spoil it for you.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-24-07, 10:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Where is the East Coast Spoiler thread?"
His choices to boot were the 2 females that tattled to him about the other girls. And the female that I am sure he forgot was even there.

My DH was sure that Andy was drunk in Tahoe when they were on the gambling date. He was slurring his words and repeating himself. It was kind of funny. We are used to the women being drunk. But we don't often have the bachelor get drunk.

My opinion is that Andy is insecure. Not to mention always sucking his gut in, he also seems to beg for compliments. He is always asking the girls to reassure him that he is wonderful. And he has to have all of the girls (even the ones he has no intention of picking) wanting him. Why is it important to have all the girls proclaim their love for him when he isn't in to them? It just humiliates them when he does boot them. This guy is a bit strange. And he does kiss and cuddle all of them. He is reaching Bob status with his pawing of the girls.

qwertypie 9776 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-10-07, 02:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Where is the East Coast Spoiler thread?"
Charlie also seemed drunk alot too.

I've danced with Tribe! 2007

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •