The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Alcoholic Ally?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over Individual Houseguest Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

angelami1937 80 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

10-31-05, 10:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail angelami1937 Click to send private message to angelami1937 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Alcoholic Ally?"
I am not surprized that Allison has a couple of glasses of wine to numb out. But didnt they kick someone out last season for the booze and pill use? Wasnt her dad a drinker and she is sooooooo depressed. Another problem for Allison. Would someone please tell me why she graduated before?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Alcoholic Ally? angelia42 11-01-05 1
   RE: Alcoholic Ally? sneakpeek 11-01-05 2
       RE: Alcoholic Ally? mhb0125 11-01-05 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

angelia42 8 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-01-05, 01:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail angelia42 Click to send private message to angelia42 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Alcoholic Ally?"
I can't remember the name of the housemate, but she drank a lot of vodka one night - I think in Vegas - and scared the other girls half to death. Didn't they call an ambulance? The fact that the woman tried to take her own life is why she was asked to leave. She was a danger to herself. Ally's wine drinking isn't endangering anyone right now, although I hope she can sacrifice it.

sneakpeek 120 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-01-05, 10:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sneakpeek Click to send private message to sneakpeek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Alcoholic Ally?"
That was Karen. But last season they had that blonde who was trying to see her son. She was an alcoholic and if I remember correctly they very seldom had any alcohol in the house. This year they have wine in every scene!

mhb0125 485 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

11-01-05, 10:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mhb0125 Click to send private message to mhb0125 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Alcoholic Ally?"
Exactly. I don't see why they are so lax with the booze and cigs this season. Last season, Sommer and Maureen were always hounded to stop smoking. I also remember a particular episode where Denise either brought wine home or was drinking wine in front of Cassie and she flipped saying she was an alcoholic and to support her with her sobriety she shouldn't drink in the house. I believe Ally does have a problem with alcohol. She's always makes references to how her brother turned into her father, shouldn't she be worried about doing the same thing? My granpa, mother, father, stepfather, and stepsister are all alcoholics. I used to drink (not everyday, only when I went out) but seeing the damage was enough for me to stop completely. I haven't had a drink in over 4 years and I couldn't be happier. You'd think Ally would realize drinking can't lead to anything good and could be making her feel worse.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •