The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Fanatics Love List Volume 3.11"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Apprentice General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

ARnutz 13937 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-08-05, 08:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Fanatics Love List Volume 3.11"
The purpose of this thread is to make a list to rank the candidates. You may rank them all or rank a few. Anyone can join in the fun! Remember it is NOT a discussion thread. So I challenge you, make a list here and discuss elsewhere!

Technology is Both a Blessing and a Curse!

In episode 11: - The teams are asked to design a line of technology friendly clothing for American Eagle. They are given access to designers, models and a $5000 Visa Card to buy the technology products. They go to Best Buy.

Magna: - Overall this team did a great job. When they hit snags, PM Tana was able to overcome them. They did their research so that their designs would fit exactly what AE was looking for. They hit the nail on the head when Bren told the execs that the cell phone is the most important piece of technology for AE's demographic.

Net Worth: - A really bad performance from the start! Chris lost the Visa Card, the jacket was left behind and not brought to the presentation and the presentation was, as Alex said, "like a high school communications class". Alex did... well what did he do? ... and WTF was that laptop in the back of a hoodie zipped across the shoulders number? That was the worst design of all!

The Reward: - A shopping spree for some great new duds at Bergdorf Goodman. Craig looks great in his new suit, Bren gets the same one. The ladies have a great time and they are totally in their element shopping. This was a cool prize!

Has anybody made you love them? Has anybody made you hate them? Show the candidates some love!!

MY LIST THIS WEEK: - Boy, my list changes a lot this week! Usually by this time in the season, the candidates have settled in to certain positions. Not this season!

Rank. Name: (last episode's rank)

01. Tana: (3) - She was a great leader. There were problems and she took control! She was fabulous at the presentation too! I don't think she made any huge mistakes with the English language this week. The star of this episode, she takes over the number 1 spot. Also the first PM with a 2 - 0 record. (Craig & Kendra still have a shot at this too.)

02. Craig: (4) - He worked very well on this task. He and Bren came up with several designs. I also like the fact that he gave kudos to Tana for her work on this task, it's something that is rarely shown on these shows.

03. Bren: (6) - I can't believe I have him so high on my list this week. He is only here because he did contribute to the task, he caused no real problems and he contributed to the presentation.

04. Alex: (1) - I can't recall him doing anything significant for this task. How are you PM and you don't have it together? As Trump said, "he's become a loser". I don't think it is solely because the others brought him down.

05. Kendra: (2) - She gave up on this task. She did nothing to contribute. She just didn't perform here and she got lucky that her team won, otherwise she would've been on the chopping block.

06. Chris: (7) - Irresponsible, immature and a hothead. What more could you want in a candidate?

Fired: Angie: (5) - Totally botched presentation. I do think Alex put too much work on her shoulders, but she cracked under pressure. Sorry to see her go, but I don't think she'd make it to the final four anyway.

Remember THIS is a love list people!!! Of course with each passing episode there seems to be more of them to hate, so spread the hate if you wish. IT is not a discussion thread. The ranking's are individual opinions. You ARE entitled to your opinion so make your own darn list!

'nutz: Proud member of the inoffensive OT Triumvirate... and Shroomhater! - shroom go boom!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Fanatics Love List Volume 3.11 Das Mole 04-08-05 1
 RE: Fanatics Love List Volume 3.11 djandy 04-08-05 2
 RE: Fanatics Love List Volume 3.11 ccmass 04-08-05 3
 RE: Fanatics Love List Volume 3.11 Reeflex7 04-08-05 4
 RE: Fanatics Love List Volume 3.11 tinybubs 04-09-05 5
 RE: Fanatics Love List Volume 3.11 eriquito 04-14-05 6
 RE: Fanatics Love List Volume 3.11 kahanasunset 04-14-05 7
 RE: Fanatics Love List Volume 3.11 kahanasunset 04-14-05 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Das Mole 2366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

04-08-05, 08:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Das%20Mole Click to send private message to Das%20Mole Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Fanatics Love List Volume 3.11"
I don't think I've ever made a Love List for the Apprentice, so...here we go!

Rank. Name - Stuff

1. Tana - I love her. She's awesome at getting things done, I don't think she's been the cause of a team's loss at all yet, and she was great at managing the task this week. Even after the logos were messed up, she worked w/what she had, whereas I'm sure some people would've complained and given up. Plus, she's a fun person, too. "Hopefully the son-of-a-b!tch will sell tomorrow!"
2. Bren - Just like Tana, I don't think he's truly f'ed things up yet. A good candidate, and I can see him making final four, maybe even final two w/Tana.
3. Craig - Kind of a flat character. Don't see much of him, but when you do, he's kinda just blah.
4. Kendra - A little bit UTR, she doesn't speak much, and seemingly doesn't do much, however, she hasn't caused her team to lose at all, either...which is strange...
5. Alex - I don't really like him all too much. I don't know why. Something about him is just kinda, eh...
6. Chris - He's a nice guy, but...he's kind of a doofus, if you will. He loses a credit card after making a $4,000 purchase? Come on. And the whole tobacco thing, and the temper...I dunno.

Fired: Angie - I liked her, it's too bad she had to go

djandy 1711 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

04-08-05, 06:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail djandy Click to send private message to djandy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Fanatics Love List Volume 3.11"
LAST EDITED ON 04-08-05 AT 09:43 PM (EST)

1.) Tana - Tana wins as PM by keeping it positive and motivating her team. I think if it comes down to a Tana/Kendra finale that Tana may win because she seems to be getting the underdog editing lately.
2.) Kendra - Once again excels with a marketing task by deciding to ask the target audience what they would like to see, which won the task for them. The fact that Kendra's stress out over not being creative was shown makes me wonder if she's being set up to take 2nd place and justify a Tana win. ???
3.) Craig - Great job designing clothes.
4.) Bren - Great job designing clothes, but I still get the slimy vibe.
5.) Alex - Horrible job as PM. Poor leadership, no market research, no organization, overly delegated, was responsible for nothing, poor time management, and once again got distracted by females. Wasn't Todd fired for exhibiting these exact same traits during the 1st task? (except Todd didn't flirt with all the females)
6.) Chris - Ticking time bomb waiting to go off.

Out) Angie - Yes, Angie choked in the presentation, but only because she was overwhelmed with carrying her whole team on her back for the last 4 weeks. She had to do a lot of babysitting instead of just being a team player. I feel bad for her, but she will do well with her own company.

djandy
S8 ABC Red Ink Champ, S7 ABPABC Red Ink Champ, CMY FOMO Red Ink Champ

ccmass 10 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-08-05, 08:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ccmass Click to send private message to ccmass Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Fanatics Love List Volume 3.11"
Tana:She is a great leader, I think at this point one can't argue with that. She seems so well put together and the way she dealt with the clothing being messed up was priceless. And the fact that Angie gave her props in her cab ride says a lot about her.

Craig:Maybe we are missing something with the edits and the supposed small blowups with Kendra, but from what we saw this week he handled her well. And can I just say that a man that would not only think of putting white-out on the clothing, but actually doing it is a novelty in a group of people like this.

Chris:I have to say that I was a little let down by the fact that he didn't side with Angie in this one. I don't expect him to jump under the bus for her, and with Trump calling Alex a "star" there was little he probably could do, it would have been nice if he stood up for her at least. Otherwise he did decently, and as much was made of him forgeting the credit card it wasn't made clear if the clerk forgot to hand it back, or Chris left it at the counter.

Bren:I think this guy hasn't been pushed to the wall yet, and I think when he does he is going to get extremely nasty. Also his indifference towards the fact that the clothing was messed up was unacceptable, he should have at least said something instead of acting like everything was alright.

Kendra:I probably placed her too low on the list for this week but most of what we saw of her was taking down notes that Tana was making anyway and trying to pull an Erin, so she suffered.

Alex:He needs to get fired. Carolyn soooo got my hopes up that Trump would finely see the light and fire your worthless do nothing behind. I say that when they fire him he has to wear his laptop hoodie from hell, that would be karma.

(Fired) Angie-Trump got to her, after the Home Depot task she wasn't the same and it showed in this episode. Anyone who has to work with Stephanie, Erin, and Alex and lasted this long without seriously cracking up should get a prize.

Reeflex7 187 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-08-05, 10:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Reeflex7 Click to send private message to Reeflex7 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Fanatics Love List Volume 3.11"
LAST EDITED ON 04-08-05 AT 10:31 PM (EST)

1) (2) Tana - The best of the worst, so to speak. None of these people are really dazzling me, but I think she's got the best personality of any of them. She was great at handling the infighting and has a good sense of humor.

2) (5) Bren - I really liked his presentational skills this past episode. Apart from one mind-bogglingly ridiculous week with the Dove commercial, he's actually been pretty good.

3) (1) Alex - You're slipping, man. Trump seems to love you so you're in the final four unless you do something stupid like set Trump Tower on fire, but that was not a good job of leading this past week. And for crying out loud leave the girls alone. At least Raj was entertaining when he struck out.

4) (3) Kendra - Just okay. Not great, not terrible either. I just have no idea what to write about her. She kinda blends in with the wallpaper.

5) (4) Craig - Getting more airtime by default because the crowd is getting thinner, but I still haven't seen too much to get excited about.

6) (7) Chris - I'm impressed that you're quitting tobacco cold turkey. It was good that you acknowledged that everyone sees you as crazy and that you have to change some things. You kept your temper under control this week. You're trying, which is good. But you're on borrowed time. DT practically announced that he was going to fire you eventually. Has there ever been a lamer duck on this show?

Fired: (6) Angie - this is what I wrote about her last week: "she doesn't look like she handles stress really well". No, she certainly doesn't.

tinybubs 547 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-09-05, 08:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tinybubs Click to send private message to tinybubs Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Fanatics Love List Volume 3.11"
1.) Tana – A diamond in the rough. Really shined this week, hope it isn’t the last time she's portrayed well. A great presenter and an outstanding leader. Has been criticized for her naiveté in passed episodes, I think she handles the “dark side” with more class and dignity than the other contestants.

2.) Kendra – A marketing wizard, but has become a one dimensional player. She’s outstanding at what she knows and has great business insight, but isn’t the leader I hoped she would be. I would hire her in a minute to run my marketing department, but not to run my company.

3.) Craig - Zen-man. I like him, he contributes every week, and he praises other contestants that do well. I just don't know what he is talking about sometimes.

4.) Bren - Don't like him at all. Only reason he is in 4th is that the following two are more corrupt and morally bankrupt than he is.

5.) Alex - A parasite. Carolyn has him pegged, it's a shame that The Don doesn't see it. Doesn't lead, doesn't follow, does the minimum amount necessary to get by and then does what he does best; finger pointing.

6.) Chris - Give this guy a blindfold and a cigarette, stand him up against a wall, and call in the firing squad. Disruptive, ignorant, useless, and those are his good points, I don't see any promise or talent in him at all. The contestant most likely to become an axe murderer.

Out) Angie - She was never a favorite if mine but she really got the shaft this week. The Don was right when he said that when you hang around with losers you become one. She was saddled with the worst of the contestants for the last 4 weeks as teammates (thanks to Chris) and finally cracked. I think she will do very well for herself in real life and I wish her the best of luck.

Special Recognition: Donald Trump, he looked terrible gunning for Angie in the boardroom. He ignored Carolyn's input even though she and George are the ones who spend the time with the contestants on their tasks. He usually comes off as a doofus, albeit a rich doofus, but this week he was just plain mean.

eriquito 24 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-14-05, 10:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail eriquito Click to send private message to eriquito Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Fanatics Love List Volume 3.11"
1. Tana (1) - Once again, she seemed to be the star of this episode. She seemed to handle herself very nicely under pressure. Her teammates had positive things to say about her. What can I say, she led her team to another vistory.

2. Kendra (2) - Although she is boring, she seems like she's one of the smartest contestants. I just hope that she doesn't let Craig pull her down by constanlty bickering with her.

3. Bren (5) - He moves up this week for me. Basically because I'm moving Alex down, and Angie is no longer here. I think he's really smart and a good person, but he just looks sleazy.

4. Alex (3) - My opinion of Alex went down after seeing him fail as PM this past episode. I think he delegated too much responsibility to Angie, and he was unable to get his team there on time. I think he should have down the presentation.

5. Chrs (6) - I was starting to feel bad for him for what could be bad editing against him. He did seem like he was working on his anger management issues. However, after hearing that he got arrested I realized that he probably wasn't trying THAT hard to not get so angry. I think The Apprentice will lose a LOT of credibility if Chris makes it to the end (or even to the final 4).

6. Craig (7) - I just don't like him. His inability to communicate is very unprofessional, and he doesn't come across as being particularly very smart.

kahanasunset 466 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

04-14-05, 11:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kahanasunset Click to send private message to kahanasunset Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Fanatics Love List Volume 3.11"
LAST EDITED ON 04-14-05 AT 12:02 PM (EST)

see next post.

kahanasunset 466 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

04-14-05, 12:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kahanasunset Click to send private message to kahanasunset Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Fanatics Love List Volume 3.11"
What tinybubs said. Except that I don't like Craig. Zen, he's not. He's not Apprentice quality. He doesn't get along with people, he doesn't shine, he doesn't show much. Why was he chosen for this competition? For that matter, why were more than half these people chosen for this competition?

(apologies if there's a dup. post; computer froze up.)

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •