The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Does anyone else gringe when Dave takes off his shirt?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Paradise Hotel Forum (Protected)
Original message

mochiba 25 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-28-03, 02:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mochiba Click to send private message to mochiba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Does anyone else gringe when Dave takes off his shirt?"
LAST EDITED ON 08-28-03 AT 02:51 PM (EST)

I mean dude, if you know you're going to be on national TV at least get into some sort of decent shape. Last night when he was coming out of the water it looked like a reverse ass hanging over his belt. Add the buck teeth that could open a beer and this guys a disaster! To make matters worse he has the social skills of a seven year old and his fanatical sweating of Charla is the most embarrassing thing to watch. I think I used to beat the hell out of guys like Dave when I was in highschool...

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Does anyone else gringe when Da... managerr 08-28-03 1
 RE: Does anyone else gringe when Da... Scarberian 08-28-03 2
   RE: Does anyone else gringe when Da... sbeck 08-28-03 3
   RE: Does anyone else gringe when Da... SurvivinDawg 08-29-03 6
 RE: Does anyone else gringe when Da... Lirwin 08-28-03 4
   RE: Does anyone else gringe when Da... CantStandToLook 08-29-03 5
       Dawg's Frat-Party Evaluation of The... SurvivinDawg 08-29-03 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

managerr 1959 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

08-28-03, 04:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail managerr Click to send private message to managerr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Does anyone else gringe when Dave takes off his shirt?"
He actually is in a lot better shape when he first got to the hotel. I can tell he's working out. What is he supposed to do when he jumps into the pool, jump in with his shirt on? Dave lost 69 pounds before coming onto the show, but a lot of his remaining flab is his excess skin from when he was fat. He'll never be able to get his 6 pack abs unless he has surgery to remove the excess skin.

Why does it bother you when you see less than perfect bodies on TV? I go to the pool all the time, there are less than perfect bodies everywhere. Heaven forbid, a reality show has people that look like people you see on the street.

Scarberian 69 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-28-03, 04:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarberian Click to send private message to Scarberian Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Does anyone else gringe when Dave takes off his shirt?"
I'd take Dave with his shirt off over Zack with his mouth open any day of the week.

sbeck 418 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

08-28-03, 07:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sbeck Click to send private message to sbeck Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Does anyone else gringe when Dave takes off his shirt?"
Amen to that, Scarberian!

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-29-03, 10:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Does anyone else gringe when Dave takes off his shirt?"
I'd take Dave with his shirt off over Zack with his mouth open any day of the week.

I am not going anywhere NEAR that comment!

Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Lirwin 15 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-28-03, 11:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lirwin Click to send private message to Lirwin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Does anyone else gringe when Dave takes off his shirt?"
I agree with the others. Let's face it, not many of us in real life are picture-perfect like TV people. I actually find it rather refreshing to see the network showing "real bodies". We don't all have perfect boobs and flat tummies.

CantStandToLook 6254 desperate attention whore postings

08-29-03, 10:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CantStandToLook Click to send private message to CantStandToLook Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Does anyone else gringe when Dave takes off his shirt?"
I agree with all on the REAL people looks. That was supposed to be one of the unique facets of this show but in the end , they took Dave and then said ok, we have our one token average joe and then started going for just the beautiful people again.

On that note, I have to ask though...did people REALLY think that Kavita was hot. She did absolutely nothing for me. I think Charla is definitely the hottest girl there but its strange that her face looks fat whenever they have the roommate selection. Did anyone else notice that? I though maybe she got stung by something and had an allergic reaction.

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings

08-29-03, 10:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Dawg's Frat-Party Evaluation of The Women"
I thought Kavita was gorgeous. I also thought Melissa (the first girl booted) was pretty good looking.

Then again, I have never thought ol' Bug Eyed Toni was bad looking. Yeah, she's toned up, but she's not bad at all in a dress.

Charla is definitely the beauty of the bunch. She's pretty, but in a "porcelein doll" kind of way. Amy is very cute in a fresh-face kind of way (until she stopped taking care of herself). Tara is one of those "too beautiful" people, if ya know what I mean.

Holly is cute but not particularly impressive to me. Kristen absolutely does nothing for me. Desiree is sora milquetoast, too.

Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •