The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Good news"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Forum (Protected)
Original message

J Slice 13166 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-04-04, 05:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail J%20Slice Click to send private message to J%20Slice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Good news"

It's not an ulcer.

Dyspepsia or something.

I'm just thankful I'm alright... still woozy from the anesthesia (I had an endoscopy this morning).

::grin::

Big Brother 5, Ep9 summary is here, just for you.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Good news miamicatt 08-04-04 1
 RE: Good news KObrien_fan 08-04-04 2
 RE: Good news seahorse 08-04-04 3
 RE: Good news Wheezy 08-04-04 4
   RE: Good news weltek 08-05-04 12
 RE: Good news anotherkim 08-04-04 5
 RE: Good news Immunegirl 08-04-04 6
 RE: Good news deerhunter 08-04-04 7
 RE: Good news CantStandToLook 08-04-04 8
 RE: Good news StarryLuna 08-04-04 9
 RE: Good news Draco Malfoy 08-05-04 10
 RE: Good news samboohoo 08-05-04 11
 RE: Good news PagongRatEater 08-05-04 13
 RE: Good news Coconut 08-05-04 14

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

miamicatt 9247 desperate attention whore postings

08-04-04, 06:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail miamicatt Click to send private message to miamicatt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Good news"
I'm glad to hear that hon -- I was thinking of you. I just found out I have a duodeonal (sp?) ulcer, just like my dad. Apparently not as serious but it still causes mucho discomfort.

Of course not enough discomfort for me to give up my coffee-drinking, beer-lovin', smokin' way of life.

Glad the news was good.

MC Kitt-Katt in the hizzouse

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings

08-04-04, 06:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Good news"
Ugh, all those tests and poking and prodding suck, but so glad to hear it isn't an ulcer.

2004 A S S Trivia Champ

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings

08-04-04, 06:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Good news"
I know that took a tremendous weight off your shoulders, Thank God for the news.

©Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

Wheezy 9153 desperate attention whore postings

08-04-04, 07:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wheezy Click to send private message to Wheezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Good news"

Did you say Wheezy?

Wheezer

At your service, madam.

weltek 16936 desperate attention whore postings

08-05-04, 09:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Good news"
Wheezy! I miss seeing you around here, but know you are busy.
I likey your outfit. wicky wicky wild wild west.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

anotherkim 14420 desperate attention whore postings

08-04-04, 08:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail anotherkim Click to send private message to anotherkim Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Good news"
glad to hear that!!!!!!!!!!!!

Miscellaneous Ramblings
--you can take meds for that, right?

Immunegirl 2304 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

08-04-04, 09:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Immunegirl Click to send private message to Immunegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Good news"
That's great! Yay!

Slice and Dice Chop Shop 2004

deerhunter 3325 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

08-04-04, 10:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail deerhunter Click to send private message to deerhunter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Good news"
That's good news.

Slice n' Dice's Sigpic Chop Shop 2004

Hope you are feeling better.

CantStandToLook 6254 desperate attention whore postings

08-04-04, 10:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CantStandToLook Click to send private message to CantStandToLook Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Good news"
So glad to hear that it wasn't an ulcer. Hope they have meds you can take though I know you're probably sick of all the meds you already have to take.

I *heart* you Slicey

Handcrafted by RollDdice
If he drew a rainbow, I would have thought he was a twelve-year-old girl.~Debs FLOM Summary

StarryLuna 4771 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

08-04-04, 11:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail StarryLuna Click to send private message to StarryLuna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Good news"
Awesome news, Slicey. I bet you already feel better, just hearing that!

Slice'n'Dice circa 2004
"Men! As boy crazy as I've been my whole life, I sure can't stand 'em." - Vickie Hiller, Down With Love

Draco Malfoy 10525 desperate attention whore postings

08-05-04, 08:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Draco%20Malfoy Click to send private message to Draco%20Malfoy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Good news"
I hear that can be cured for just pennies a day.

samboohoo 17173 desperate attention whore postings

08-05-04, 09:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Good news"
Good news, J Slice. I hope you'll feel better.

Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

PagongRatEater 12996 desperate attention whore postings

08-05-04, 09:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PagongRatEater Click to send private message to PagongRatEater Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Good news"
That's great news! Just don't expect me to take it easier on you in the political thresds cause you're woozy.

Hope you feel 100% really soon.

Coconut 10856 desperate attention whore postings

08-05-04, 09:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Coconut Click to send private message to Coconut Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Good news"
Glad you're feeling better.

NYC Princess Bride

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •