The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S5 ABPSBC Week B results/Week C entry"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

sittem 4186 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

11-22-02, 11:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sittem Click to send private message to sittem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S5 ABPSBC Week B results/Week C entry"
Well, the ABPABC is not very predictable. After one week some people thought the conservative approach boded well. They will be disappointed today. Some took the same aggressive approach that got them all sorts of negative points last week and now have a huge amount of positive points. And, for those who just didn’t make picks this week and carried over last week’s picks, they gained a veritable plethora of points (except for rwj3eb).

The big gainers this week without even making a keystroke were katem with 46 points and Lolly with 43 points. Right behind, even with making picks was ejm92 (btw – does the 92 represent for Reggie White??) with 37 points. On the other end with the only negative points were Punkin and echogirl with –5 points each.

For those who went after the SW – only Sleeeve correctly stated it in his post. Thanks to echogirl and GeorgiaBelle for their efforts to nail it again, but they came up short. I’m almost inclined to give echogirl bonus points for her wonderful stories each week, but I’ll leave it with a suggestion that she enter the writing contests in another Board area if she hasn’t already. The SW this week was really quite easy – ALLIANCE.

Finally, the standings had some huge swings. Falling to more comfortable territory was echogirl – she fell 17 places and is now only 5 places from last. However, she still has –23 points to make up on Hawkeye. Last week’s leader AhutumBreez fell to 9th place, but is just 15 points out of first. And, in first place, climbing 14 places by not even “playing” this week is Lolly with 23 points. The biggest gainer was katem climbing 17 places to sit in second, only 3 points back.

23 Lolly
20 katem
17 GuessItRains
16 JohnMc
16 Rebel Crown
13 I_AM_HE
13 LionChow
13 Kermit The Vixon
12 BubbaStan
8 AhtumBreez
7 magic_star
5 tjstein
5 ejm92
3 Bebo
-2 Hey Bulldog
-4 bobstew617
-10 sittem
-10 echogirl
-10 Hawkeye
-12 ulalame
-23 Granvil the 4th
-24 rwj3ebejm92
-33 Punkin

For our next picks the rules will remain the same. The regular ABP’s have it easier as they only have 6 Survivors left while we still have 12 ABP’s left. As you can see from this week, there are many points to be won so hang in there. I can see at this point that if most of the 12 remaining ABP’s stay in the game, the last week of play where we go from 4 to 3 to 2 and then a winner is going to take hours to score! I’m gonna have to figure out a way to simplify things between then if no one gets eliminated.

2002 IceCat Originals, Inc. All rights reserved.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 I am so pathetic Bebo 11-22-02 1
 RE: S5 ABPSBC Week B results/Week C... I_AM_HE 11-22-02 2
 RE: S5 ABPSBC Week B results/Week C... JohnMc 11-22-02 3
   RE: secret word I_AM_HE 11-22-02 4
 does anybody else I_AM_HE 11-22-02 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-22-02, 04:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "I am so pathetic"
I score -22 when I show up, +25 when I don't? That's just lame, lame, lame.

I_AM_HE 6123 desperate attention whore postings

11-22-02, 05:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail I_AM_HE Click to send private message to I_AM_HE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: S5 ABPSBC Week B results/Week C entry"
hey sittem, i think i should have 15? but i could be off...

-5 starting the week, -4 for incorrect BC/WC (-9), -1 JohnMc (-10), +2 schick (-8), +5 bucky (-3), +6 sir (+3), +1 eee (+4), +5 eee secret word score (+9), +4 Bert (+13), +2 ejm (+15)

unless i'm missing something, which i wouldn't doubt at all, LOL

JohnMc 2679 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

11-22-02, 06:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JohnMc Click to send private message to JohnMc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: S5 ABPSBC Week B results/Week C entry"
LAST EDITED ON 11-22-02 AT 06:15 PM (EST)

Well, I seem to be doing better in this game than the other, but I'm still alive. I correctly named all the antiboots, but I'm not taking that chance for next week.

My safe votes for next week are...

JohnMc
S-chick

The other votes I've seen so far are going overboard and I believe may be booted.

BC - SN
WC - SN

Still not sure how the SW works, but I'll go with: food

You can never go wrong with food, especially at Thanksgiving!

11-22-02, 06:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail I_AM_HE Click to send private message to I_AM_HE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: secret word"
you're supposed to guess the ABP that you think will mention sittem's secret word in their ABP post. so if you think its going to be "food" you can go edit your ABP post to include the word somehow (and as much other superfluous stuff as you want) and you'd write your own name as the secret word choice. hmm, i'm not sure i made that all that clear, but i hope it helps a little

11-22-02, 06:24 PM (EST)
5. "does anybody else"
want to scream AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! when sittem tells us the secret word?

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •