The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Who's scarier...Stacy J. or Chris?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Apprentice General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

cambo 286 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-02-05, 03:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cambo Click to send private message to cambo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Who's scarier...Stacy J. or Chris?"
Last season, everyone was terrified of Stacy J. shaking a magic 8ball and little Stacy went as far as to comment that she's never been so afraid in her life.

This season, Chris has blown up in the boardroom several times and verbally assualted two cast members, but everyone seems to give him an out, saying "yes, he has anger issues, but..."

Does anyone besides me find this odd?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Who's scarier...Stacy J. or Chr... jae 04-02-05 1
   RE: Who's scarier...Stacy J. or Chr... Das Mole 04-08-05 7
 RE: Who's scarier...Stacy J. or Chr... Fishercat 04-02-05 2
 RE: Who's scarier...Stacy J. or Chr... tannl 04-03-05 3
 RE: Who's scarier...Stacy J. or Chr... miss_ganda 04-07-05 4
 RE: Who's scarier...Stacy J. or Chr... LakerLuv 04-07-05 5
   Agree AyaK 04-07-05 6
       or maybe Angelfood 04-08-05 8
           RE: or maybe miss_ganda 04-11-05 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

jae 412 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

04-02-05, 10:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jae Click to send private message to jae Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Who's scarier...Stacy J. or Chris?"
Neither one is scary. I'm scared of Maria though.

Das Mole 2366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

04-08-05, 08:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Das%20Mole Click to send private message to Das%20Mole Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Who's scarier...Stacy J. or Chris?"
Lol, same here

"OK, more butt shots, people!"

Fishercat 4168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

04-02-05, 05:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Fishercat Click to send private message to Fishercat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Who's scarier...Stacy J. or Chris?"
I don't see either of them as scary in the sense of physical harm. Stacy J. was weird and had a lot of odd decisions, and Chris yells at times, but really. Not a big problem with either of them.

tannl 93 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-03-05, 04:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tannl Click to send private message to tannl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Who's scarier...Stacy J. or Chris?"
Chris without a doubt is a loose cannon. He speaks to people as if he were in a school yard.

miss_ganda 457 desperate attention whore postings

04-07-05, 03:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail miss_ganda Click to send private message to miss_ganda Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Who's scarier...Stacy J. or Chris?"
You're way off base guys.

Stacy is a darling. Even under mutiny by her former team, I had an inexplainable empathy for her. Thanks to Jennifer M's brilliant presentation and defense of her case, Stacy has been transported in a very positive light as far as I'm concerned, and obviously the Donald and his cohorts as well. DT, himself, confirmed that Stacy was subjected unduly to injustice by some in her team.

The undisputed scary record title holder to date, still belongs to that woman from Apprentice 1 who continues to make money from entities who think gloryfying the QBB image is a cool thing. This woman lies and pulls the rug from under her brotha Kwame, plays with sweet Amy's mind, pretends to get hurt to get off work, and most of all, subjected poor Ereka to so much harrasment. Imagine what she will do to ordinary blokes like you and me.

LakerLuv 151 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-07-05, 06:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LakerLuv Click to send private message to LakerLuv Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Who's scarier...Stacy J. or Chris?"
>Last season, everyone was terrified of
>Stacy J. shaking a magic
>8ball and little Stacy went
>as far as to comment
>that she's never been so
>afraid in her life.
>
>This season, Chris has blown up
>in the boardroom several times
>and verbally assualted two cast
>members, but everyone seems to
>give him an out, saying
>"yes, he has anger issues,
>but..."
>
>Does anyone besides me find this
>odd?

I think it's a sad example of a double standard. Donald Trump was quick to fire Stacy J just because her teammates claimed they were scared. DT has witnessed Chris' erratic and volatile behavior and has yet to fire him. Even other people in the house have said Chirs is a loose cannon, yet he continues to stay on the show. It's a double standard and it's unfortunate.

AyaK 10426 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-07-05, 08:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Agree"
Yeah, I don't think there is really much more to say about this than "double standard." I can't tell you if it's gender-based, race-based, or a combination of the two, but it's obviously disparate treatment.

And I have to admit ... I thought, when the others on the "women's team" last time were so adamant about Stacy J., that there must really be something wrong with her. Afterwards, I felt like a fool. But Trump has SEEN that there is something screwy about Chris with his own eyes, so he can't claim that the Stacy J. screw-up played any role in this disparate treatment.

Angelfood 2114 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

04-08-05, 09:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Angelfood Click to send private message to Angelfood Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "or maybe"
I've figured that Trump is deliberately Not firing Chris for being crazy because of the PR nightmare that was StacyJ's firing. I think he got criticized for it last time. And this time, he's waiting for a fully justified firing. I'm quite surprised at how loosely he throws around those terms, tho.

miss_ganda 457 desperate attention whore postings

04-11-05, 04:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail miss_ganda Click to send private message to miss_ganda Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: or maybe"
Chris is definitely several degrees scarier than Stacie (Stacy?),

BUT, Chris is also several degrees more productive (just don't get in his face while he's hard at work) than Stacie was.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •