The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Jessica"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over Individual Houseguest Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

iyanlarox 188 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-31-05, 01:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail iyanlarox Click to send private message to iyanlarox Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Jessica"
Is Jessica going to cry throughout her tenure in the SO house? She, at times, is even more immature than Lisa. I feel her loss but she giggles and then cries - she seems undefined and needs to quit blaming her dad for remarrying for her not being central drama queen. It is uncomprehensible to fathom the unnecessary loss she sustained - but tears all the time do not resolve anything. And nice influence TJ - now Jess is a smoker!!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Jessica KellyBabyNC 10-31-05 1
   RE: Jessica iyanlarox 10-31-05 2
       RE: Jessica BBH101 10-31-05 3
           RE: Jessica iyanlarox 10-31-05 4
           RE: Jessica Redbud 10-31-05 10
               RE: Jessica rookwood 11-02-05 15
 RE: Jessica hawkfrog 10-31-05 5
 RE: Jessica iyanlarox 10-31-05 6
   RE: Jessica hawkfrog 10-31-05 7
       RE: Jessica iyanlarox 10-31-05 8
       RE: Jessica cozyk 10-31-05 11
   RE: Jessica Labyrinth 10-31-05 9
       RE: Jessica smartypants 11-02-05 13
 RE: Jessica bentherdunthat 10-31-05 12
 RE: Jessica sowhat 11-02-05 14

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

KellyBabyNC 17 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

10-31-05, 03:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KellyBabyNC Click to send private message to KellyBabyNC Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Jessica"
4 years of such severe mourning is not natural. Hopefully she'll "get fixed" & graduate so someone with more serious issues can get help.

10-31-05, 03:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail iyanlarox Click to send private message to iyanlarox Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Jessica"
I agree! I actually find Christina more mature than Jess. Mind you - I know very little about her. Don't they realize they are on television and crying is a weak?

BBH101 32 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

10-31-05, 02:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BBH101 Click to send private message to BBH101 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Jessica"
Speaking from experience, everyone grieves at their own pace and
should not be expected to just be forced to "get it over with."
As far as the crying, cry as much as you need to! If you suppress one emotion, it isn't long before you suppress them all. If you don't show your pain, you won't recognize the joy.
I was not allowed to cry when my mother died while being married. I was told it was a sign of weekness by my husband. Because emotions were stiffled, it wasn't long before all emotions were turned off. Jessica needs the time and space to grieve without a time clock on her. So she crys. Go ahead and cry Jessica! Let the healing begin!

10-31-05, 03:01 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Jessica"
Sorry I did not mean to disrespect loss. I was wrong and thank you for correcting me. I don't know loss and am a little naive - and tears were a sign of weakness typically. I guess it is just hard to understand what she is saying when she is always in convulsions crying so hard -

Redbud 573 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-31-05, 03:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Redbud Click to send private message to Redbud Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Jessica"
>I was not allowed to cry
>when my mother died while
>being married. I was
>told it was a sign
>of weekness by my husband.
>Because emotions were stiffled, it
>wasn't long before all emotions
>were turned off.

You were not "allowed" to cry??!! Are you serious? And you listened to him? My husband would NEVER dream of telling me when I'm allowed to cry. He could try...but he would be the one to end up crying if you catch my drift!

As for Jessica's crocodile tears....they are, shall we say "made for television".

rookwood 350 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

11-02-05, 09:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail rookwood Click to send private message to rookwood Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Jessica"
Amen to that - no one has the right to tell you that you CAN'T cry. I can't believe you would tolerate this. How can you two have mutual respect and friendship and compassion for one another if you're not "allowed" to cry when you need to? That's borderline abuse to me. At best, it's damned insensitive and controlling.

hawkfrog 43 desperate attention whore postings

10-31-05, 03:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail hawkfrog Click to send private message to hawkfrog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Jessica"
Jessica can make her own smoking decisions...

That being said... and being someone who lost their mom at 24... I say go Jessica... cry cry cry ... get it out... she's never been able to before...

10-31-05, 03:11 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Jessica"
don't get me wrong - jessica is a lovely woman. she will go far - but get some backbone and quit crying. her sister today sounds like an airhead.

hawkfrog 43 desperate attention whore postings

10-31-05, 03:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail hawkfrog Click to send private message to hawkfrog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Jessica"
No offense to you at all... at all ... at all... so please don't take this wrong...

But I really think that it takes more backbone to feel your feelings and allow them to come out than to just "suck it up"...

10-31-05, 03:17 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Jessica"
unless you are under 99 pounds do not wear a g string.

cozyk 86 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

10-31-05, 06:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cozyk Click to send private message to cozyk Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Jessica"
It's not what they call you.
It's what you answer to.

I don't see any sign of her NOT letting out her feelings. She does it constantly.

Labyrinth 1248 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

10-31-05, 03:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Labyrinth Click to send private message to Labyrinth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Jessica"
I don't see crying as weakness.

Has Jessica's sister processed her mom's death better then Jessica? But her sister is 8 years older then Jessica - has a husband and two children, whereas Jessica's life was still revolving around home and going to college with no other significant person in her life (i.e. boyfriend, husband, lover) to provide support.

Her sister admits that she "never cries..." well, that's really rather sad. One day she may need those tears if she ever lost her own child, or watched her husband die of a heart attack, or whatever grief she has to work through. She, in turn, teaches this stoic behavior on to her own children.

While Jessica was crying, her sister never reached out to her. Even to hold her hand. There were no tears in her eyes being held back. I got the feeling the woman didn't even want to be there, and I noticed that Rhonda never interviewed the sister by herself, which she did with Tess' husband. Nor did Rhonda ever delve deep to find out what she felt sister wanted to say.

According to one of the earlier news articles written by the reporter who lived with the family, this is the same sister who now calls Jessica every night in place of their mother's phone call.

I don't understand the family dynamics going on here.

smartypants 63 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-02-05, 05:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail smartypants Click to send private message to smartypants Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Jessica"
I will never begrudge someone their grief and for however long it will take...

However... the family dynamic is ridiculous.. the father has been looking for a replacement for his wife all along, when she died it was an opportunity for him to become close with his kids and he didnt. The Older sister is not his child.. and that may have something to do with Jess's relationship with her... she also hit therapy and support groups immediately after her mother's death so she has gone thru her grieving process AND Jessica is a flat out drama queen. She is not a lovely person, I have met her and she acted like a priviledged snot.

Are you sik of her grinning into the camera as she describes her pain?? yeah, well she is loving this attention.. and to top it off she is an insincere, mean , sneaky b**** to her other roommates. keep watching her, she in conniving

bentherdunthat 518 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-31-05, 09:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bentherdunthat Click to send private message to bentherdunthat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Jessica"
All I can say is that with all the crying going on, they should have built the SO house on higher ground.

sowhat 251 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

11-02-05, 08:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sowhat Click to send private message to sowhat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Jessica"
Naive Jessica was spoiled by her mother who cannot come back no matter how angry Jessica gets. She is pissed off at the world. Her sister knows it and wants her to get on with her life. But Jessica cannot move ahead because she has no life, no job or family to keep her occupied. For several years she has been drowning in self-pity, hidden away in her dark apartment. Prozac, a job, and a social life is a start.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •