The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"I hope he doesn't call me as a character witness. "
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Forum (Protected)
Original message

Lisapooh 12664 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-03-04, 03:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lisapooh Click to send private message to Lisapooh Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"I hope he doesn't call me as a character witness. "
Teen says she was fondled by Disney worker who plays Tigger

ORLANDO, Fla. (AP) — A 13-year-old girl testified Monday that a Walt Disney World worker dressed as the beloved character Tigger fondled her breast while she posed for a photo with him and her mother.

"I didn't know what to do. I didn't know what to say," the girl said during the first day of Michael Chartrand's trial on battery and lewd and lascivious molestation charges.

Earlier Monday, Chartrand, 36, rejected a plea deal that would have spared him prison time if convicted.

Prosecutor William Jay offered Chartrand one year of probation and 50 hours of community service if he accepted the plea agreement for misdemeanor battery. Under the terms, Chartrand also would have been banned from theme parks and required to undergo a psycho-sexual evaluation.

"He didn't do it," said Jeffrey Kaufman, Chartrand's attorney. "We're going to fight it."

Chartrand now could face up to 15 years in prison if convicted.

Chartrand, suspended without pay, was accused of touching the girl's breast while he posed for a picture with her and her mother last February at Mickey's Toon Town in the Magic Kingdom. After his arrest in April, other women filed complaints alleging similar conduct.

During opening statements, Jay described Chartrand as "as 36-year-old man who abused his Walt Disney World job to steal the innocence of a child." The prosecutor also disputed claims that Chartrand didn't know where he was placing his hands because of the bulkiness of the costume's paws.

"This defendant knew where his paws were," Jay said.

The Tigger costume will be shown to jurors on Tuesday, and they will be allowed to try it on in the jury room during deliberations.

Kaufman tried to raise doubts about the girl's credibility. He told jurors that the girl switched stories about the number of times she was groped and the order in which photos were taken of her with Tigger, a character from the Winnie the Pooh books and Disney movies.

The defense attorney also suggested that the girl and her mother were pursuing the criminal case to help in any civil case they filed against Disney.

Kaufman said he expected jurors to handle the Tigger costume so they can see how difficult it would be to grope somebody inside the bulky outfit.

Before the trial started, a Disney lawyer had suggested that the orange Tigger costume be dyed black or white and its ears removed if it is introduced as evidence at the trial. But prosecutor said Monday that the jury would see the costume Tuesday as it's seen at the park.

The judge agreed to let the jury see 20 pictures that Chartrand turned over to detectives of himself, dressed as Tigger, posing with Disney World visitors. Kaufman objected, saying "a lot of those pictures aren't of my client." But Jay said the images would help refute likely defense arguments that the touching was accidental.

from Court TV

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Wait... emydi 08-03-04 1
   RE: Wait... tig_ger 08-03-04 19
       So... emydi 08-03-04 22
 RE: I hope he doesn't call me as a ... AugustGirl 08-03-04 2
 RE: I hope he doesn't call me as a ... seahorse 08-03-04 3
 RE: I hope he doesn't call me as a ... Schnookie Palookie 08-03-04 4
   RE: I hope he doesn't call me as a ... greenmonstah 08-03-04 18
 RE: I hope he doesn't call me as a ... deerhunter 08-03-04 5
   Wait... clemsonbeav 08-03-04 6
       RE: Wait... deerhunter 08-03-04 8
           RE: Wait... clemsonbeav 08-03-04 9
               RE: Wait... deerhunter 08-03-04 13
                   RE: Wait... clemsonbeav 08-03-04 14
                       RE: Wait... deerhunter 08-03-04 15
                           RE: Wait... clemsonbeav 08-03-04 20
   RE: I hope he doesn't call me as a ... HobbsofMI 08-03-04 24
 RE: I hope he doesn't call me as a ... mistofleas 08-03-04 7
   RE: I hope he doesn't call me as a ... seahorse 08-03-04 10
 Let's hope he's moonbaby 08-03-04 11
   RE: Let's hope he's mistofleas 08-03-04 12
       RE: Let's hope he's ginger 08-03-04 16
       Hey Misto... miamicatt 08-03-04 21
 RE: I hope he doesn't call me as a ... Brownroach 08-03-04 17
 RE: I hope he doesn't call me as a ... Bucky Katt 08-03-04 23
 RE: I hope he doesn't call me as a ... Mon Cherie 08-04-04 25
 RE: I hope he doesn't call me as a ... Draco Malfoy 08-04-04 26

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

08-03-04, 03:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Wait... "
I thought our Tig_ger was a chick....does she like to fondle stuff????

tig_ger 2098 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

08-03-04, 03:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tig_ger Click to send private message to tig_ger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Wait... "
I can neither confirm nor deny the allegations at hand.

My attorney has requested that I refrain from discussing my fondling preferences with others until after the trial is complete.

Slice and Dice Chop Shop 2004

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

08-03-04, 04:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "So... "

is your attorney....that's good, fondling is his specialty....

AugustGirl 11534 desperate attention whore postings

08-03-04, 03:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AugustGirl Click to send private message to AugustGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: I hope he doesn't call me as a character witness. "
This here.......

"This defendant knew where his paws were," Jay said.

Made me *snort*.

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings

08-03-04, 03:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: I hope he doesn't call me as a character witness. "
What will you do pooh if they ask you to vouch for tigger's character.

©Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

Schnookie Palookie 16822 desperate attention whore postings

08-03-04, 03:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Schnookie%20Palookie Click to send private message to Schnookie%20Palookie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: I hope he doesn't call me as a character witness. "
"The Tigger costume will be shown to jurors on Tuesday, and they will be allowed to try it on in the jury room during deliberations."

I'd love to be in the room to see that

Bananapalooza Tour Schedule

greenmonstah 10761 desperate attention whore postings

08-03-04, 03:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail greenmonstah Click to send private message to greenmonstah Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: I hope he doesn't call me as a character witness. "
How can you be on the jury, try on a Tigger costume and *not* make off handed comments?

An Augie Original. Action Figure Sold Separately.

I couldn't do it.

deerhunter 3325 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

08-03-04, 03:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail deerhunter Click to send private message to deerhunter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: I hope he doesn't call me as a character witness. "
Can't trust those fluffy cartoon characters!

Slice n' Dice's Sigpic Chop Shop 2004

clemsonbeav 4208 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

08-03-04, 03:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail clemsonbeav Click to send private message to clemsonbeav Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Wait..."
That was you?

08-03-04, 03:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail deerhunter Click to send private message to deerhunter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Wait..."
Why I oughta....lol

You don't think Pepe was involved do you?

08-03-04, 03:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail clemsonbeav Click to send private message to clemsonbeav Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Wait..."
Why you oughta...what?

Blog
I thought I smelled something...

08-03-04, 03:33 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Wait..."
Have you ever smelled deer urine? Get the picture. lmao

08-03-04, 03:38 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Wait..."
Unfortunately, I have, as my bro deer hunts. Nasty.

Blog
But wait, I thought the smell was Pepe.

08-03-04, 03:40 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Wait..."
It's pretty bad.

I think it was Pepe.

08-03-04, 04:19 PM (EST)
20. "RE: Wait..."
Mighta been Pippy.

HobbsofMI 16065 desperate attention whore postings

08-03-04, 08:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HobbsofMI Click to send private message to HobbsofMI Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: I hope he doesn't call me as a character witness. "
What about invisible tigers? Will I be called to the stand too?

My name is Hobbs of MI and I approve this message!

mistofleas 8043 desperate attention whore postings

08-03-04, 03:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mistofleas Click to send private message to mistofleas Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: I hope he doesn't call me as a character witness. "
LAST EDITED ON 08-03-04 AT 03:14 PM (EST)

I, having played Snoopy, Linus, Lucy, Cat in the Hat, Madeline and Curious George, can tell you that I have never fondled anyone with my paws and I certainly would have known where my "paws" were had I attemped to fondle.

I did however flip many a bird while posing for pictures. (Like anyone could see my fingers inside that costume!)

--proud former "guts" of many a cartoon character

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings

08-03-04, 03:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: I hope he doesn't call me as a character witness. "
That was you shooting my the bird!

©Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

moonbaby 17120 desperate attention whore postings

08-03-04, 03:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Let's hope he's"
the only one.

mistofleas 8043 desperate attention whore postings

08-03-04, 03:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mistofleas Click to send private message to mistofleas Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Let's hope he's"
Are you kidding moonie? Goofy is the biggest perv of all!

--once while wearing Curious George, for fun had her picture taken while doing nasty things to the Cat in the Hat

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings

08-03-04, 03:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Let's hope he's"
Formal request for Misto's Dirty World of Animation pix.

The order of Banana delivery should be organized by location to save on shipping costs.

miamicatt 9247 desperate attention whore postings

08-03-04, 04:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail miamicatt Click to send private message to miamicatt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "Hey Misto..."
"I know now, that you can't bend a cracker...no matter how hard you tryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy."

P.S. Thanks for turning me on to Bare Minerals too, that stuff rocks.

Threadjack, threadjack, whatchagonnado, whatchagonnado when they come for you!

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

08-03-04, 03:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: I hope he doesn't call me as a character witness. "
The Tigger costume will be shown to jurors on Tuesday, and they will be allowed to try it on in the jury room during deliberations.

Okay, this made me howl.

Bridge for sale to highest bidder. Call 1-800-BRroach.

Bucky Katt 3146 desperate attention whore postings

08-03-04, 08:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bucky%20Katt Click to send private message to Bucky%20Katt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: I hope he doesn't call me as a character witness. "
Is that your tail or are you just happy to see me?

"How 'bout a birdy? I got a little birdy right here."

Mon Cherie 1813 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

08-04-04, 04:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Mon%20Cherie Click to send private message to Mon%20Cherie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: I hope he doesn't call me as a character witness. "
Tigger is so naughty. When I was in 9th grade on a class trip to Disneyworld, one of my friends put a condom on his tail. Kids started asking their parents why Tigger had a balloon on his tail.

A few years back when a friend and I went to MGM the beast from "Beauty and the Beast" grabbed my butt while taking a pic with him. I gotta find that pic.

Mon

Draco Malfoy 10525 desperate attention whore postings

08-04-04, 08:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Draco%20Malfoy Click to send private message to Draco%20Malfoy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: I hope he doesn't call me as a character witness. "
I can just see his defense...

"They're bouncy, flouncy, trouncy, pouncy, fun fun fun fun fun!"

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •