The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Fanatics Love List Vol 5.10"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

Survivorerist 4103 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

11-21-02, 09:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Survivorerist Click to send private message to Survivorerist Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Fanatics Love List Vol 5.10"
Spoiler Warning: Good morning ladies and gentlemen and welcome aboard FLL airlines. We will be flying today to information about episode 10 of Survivor: Thailand. If you haven't yet seen the show, you may experience slight discomfort from finding out about the show. In this case, this flight is equipped with emergency exits here (points to side), here (points in front and to sides), and here (points backwards). I hope you enjoy your flight.

Fanatics Love List Vol 5.10 - 7 Dysfunctional Peas In A Pod

Well, I said last week and I'll say it again, the strategical part of the game is starting to heat up. Tensions are rising as the contestants vie for position going into the home stretch. But more important than who is winning is, as always, who we love and hate. Want to tell us who your favourites are this week? Well, here's your chance! Just list the remaining 6 contestants in the order that you like them and then, if you want, a short explanation why. So be cool and get posting, just don't turn on your tribemates!

Position. Name (Position Last Week)

1. Helen! (1)
2. Jan (5)
3. Brian (7)
4. Clay (6)
5. Ted (3)
6. Jake (4)

Penny was #2 last week.

Survivorerist's Chart Notes:

- Yay! Helen is now officially tied with Elisabeth and Kim Powers for #5 in the all time FLL leaderboard with this, her 3rd week at #1! Sadly enough, she also takes the overall lead for all contestants in S5! Way to go on winning immunity this week, and way to keep under the radar. Just watch out for those krazy kooky kats Brian and Clay. If you can somehow kick them out, you'll be golden. Congratulations Helen!

- Speaking of Krazy Kats, Brian takes this week's Greatest Gainer Award, jumping 7-3. You, my friend, are playing the game brilliantly. You're making friends with all the others, and getting others to do your dirty work for you (don't think I didn't notice that you were missing a lot more questions than I thought you should've). If all goes well, I think we just may have a winner. Go Brian!

- Finally, you can't help but feel sorry for Ted. You seem to be headed on a one-way train to bootsville, and I really hope you can turn yourself around. You're a great guy, but remember, this is Survivor; never let your guard down. Even with supposed friends.

And that's all for me this week. What did you think?

(Another IceCat original )

The Top 5 FLL Castaways

1. Neleh Dennis (11 weeks at #1)
2. Colby Donaldson (5 weeks at #1)
3. Amber Brkich (4 weeks at #1)
3. Lex Van Den Burghe (4 weeks at #1)
5. Elisabeth Filarski (3 weeks at #1)
5. Helen Glover (3 weeks at #1)
5. Kim Powers (3 weeks at #1)

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 5.10 I_AM_HE 11-21-02 1
 RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 5.10 Kokoro 11-21-02 2
 RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 5.10 bubbastan 11-21-02 3
   RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 5.10 dabo 11-22-02 17
 RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 5.10 Waruv 11-21-02 4
   RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 5.10 I_AM_HE 11-21-02 6
 RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 5.10 johnthemod 11-21-02 5
 RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 5.10 ejm92 11-21-02 7
 RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 5.10 bobstew617 11-21-02 8
 RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 5.10 Draco Malfoy 11-21-02 9
 RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 5.10 evanakm 11-22-02 10
 I will miss Penny :( BaquaR13 11-22-02 11
   RE: I will miss Penny :( bichon 11-22-02 15
 RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 5.10 sittem 11-22-02 12
 RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 5.10 ivoryElephant 11-22-02 13
 RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 5.10 bichon 11-22-02 14
 RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 5.10 SteffiGurl 11-22-02 16
   RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 5.10 bubbastan 11-22-02 18
       RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 5.10 SteffiGurl 11-23-02 22
 Stinky's List PepeLePew13 11-22-02 19
 RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 5.10 jsanb 11-22-02 20
 RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 5.10 Survivorchick 11-22-02 21
 More Quotes! Jims02 11-23-02 23
 RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 5.10 dabo 11-23-02 24
 RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 5.10 magic_star 11-23-02 25
 RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 5.10 ShowMeTheWinner 11-24-02 26
 Week 10 Results Survivorerist 11-26-02 27

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

I_AM_HE 6123 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-21-02, 09:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail I_AM_HE Click to send private message to I_AM_HE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 5.10"
LAST EDITED ON 11-21-02 AT 09:44 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 11-21-02 AT 09:34 PM (EST)

1) Helen (1)
2) Jake (4)
3) Clay (3)
4) Jan (5)
5) Ted (6)
6) Brian (7)

Penny was #2 last week

Helen- fifth #1 of the season for her, and third in a row, for winning immunity and seeming to start a good relationship with Jake, which will likely prove vital if she is to win, as I've been predicting since almost the beginning

Jake- had to feel sorry for you, even if I think Penny did what she had to do (still, sticking with you and trying to get a couple chewies to defect might have worked)

Clay- new theme song: I like big butts

Brian- not so far in last as he was last week. he could move back up

damn you V key!

Kokoro 3899 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

11-21-02, 09:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kokoro Click to send private message to Kokoro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 5.10"
1.) Jan (1)
2.) Jake (3)
3.) Helen (2)
4.) Ted (5)
5.) Clay (6)
6.) Brian (7)

* I really can't say much about these people. Ted....I like Ted but they need another auction so he can buy himself a clue.

* I'm almost sure Jake isn't next so I'll root for him although he likely won't last much longer anyway. I feel bad for him - and the hilarious thing was that if Penny hadn't betrayed him she would still be there ;)

* It looks like Helen is going to help stir the pot soon, or at least that's what the editing is saying. It also looks like Brian and Clay are setting themselves up for a big fall.

-----------------------------------
Now let us never speak of S3 again.

bubbastan 625 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

11-21-02, 09:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bubbastan Click to send private message to bubbastan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 5.10"
1. Clay (1) - This scrappy little dog's got some real spunk and some smarts. I love the devious ways he's trying to mess with everyone. Saddly, that same quality will probably earn him the next boot. I'm glad he had such a great time on the elephant trek.
2. Helen (2) - Very well played Immunity win. Smarts and toughness that just won't quit.
3. Jake (3) - Felt kind of sorry for him when his sidekick gutted him in the IC. I like the way that he won't give up. He's giving it a hell of a run, but it probably won't be enough.
4. Jan (4) - Good showing in the IC, she's not as daffy as she formerly appeared. I wish we would see something of her strategy, assuming that she's got one other than following the herd.
5. Ted (5) - Ted, Ted, Ted...... The big guy's got to find a way to hide those feelings. It was pretty obvious that he was bummed out big time when his best bud picked someone else to go on holiday with. I still like this guy, just wish he would do more than pin all his fortunes on Brian.
6. Brian (7) - Still don't like this guy, and really, REALLY don't want him to win. He was smart to take the 2nd place guy and biggest pot-stirer away from camp though.

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

11-22-02, 08:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 5.10"
Not only did Penny snuff Jake's torch and vote against him at TC, at the RC she left him in the dirt! Man, I hope he bounces back from all that, it had to suck.

ARRRRRRR!!!!

Waruv 69 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-21-02, 10:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Waruv Click to send private message to Waruv Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 5.10"
This is my first time here, haven't voted before so that is why everything for previous week is NP. Please don't mind if I screw up, I have never used these types of boards before.

1. Helen (NP)- I think Helen has emerged as my favorite person until she gets voted off. She is a great mix of personality and strategy along with everything else. In baseball terms she is a 5-tool player.

2. Ted (NP)- I have always been a big Ted fan, I like his honesty when it comes to non-strategic ideas and basically his attitude. I also enjoy how he shows the feelings that he has whenever he feels so. Only one in the three male group of the Chewies that I like.

3. Jan (NP)- I didn't like Jan very much before, but I am really starting to like her over-emotional personality. Her love for animals is all good by me and she is a much stronger player than I gave her credit for.

4. Jake (NP)- He moved up my ladder this week. As always I am a sap for letting out emotion, and when he showed disappointment when Penny (Don't like her at all...) giving a torch the kiss of death, that really brought out some brownie points. His strategic approach is normal though.

5. Brian (NP)- Plummeting...fast. Him and Clay being new love buddies really is not sitting well in my gut, more of the fact I can't stand that smug Clay one bit. At least he booted Penny unlike....

6. Clay (NP)- Although he would have been ranked above Penny, he wouldn't by much. I can't stand this guy, simple enough.

Out- Penny (NP)- No comment.

---
"Listen: People are always saying, 'Rickey says Rickey.' But it's been blown way out of proportion. People might catch me, when they know I'm ticked off, saying, 'Rickey, what the heck are you doing, Rickey?' They say, 'Darn, Rickey, what are you saying Rickey for? Why don't you just say, 'I?' But I never did. I always said, 'Rickey,' and it become something for people to joke about."
--Rickey Henderson

I_AM_HE 6123 desperate attention whore postings

11-21-02, 10:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail I_AM_HE Click to send private message to I_AM_HE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 5.10"
welcome to Blows Waruv

johnthemod 423 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

11-21-02, 10:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail johnthemod Click to send private message to johnthemod Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 5.10"
What a great show! Tension filled, scheming, plotting, mistrust...it's what makes survivor great.

1. Helen (3) - taking the top slot for the first time. I still want her and Jake in the final 2 (it almost seems possible now) but now I'm almost rooting for her to win

2. Jake (2) - way to keep yourself in the game. if you can just hold on two more rounds, maybe win immunity or something, i think you can do this old buddy, STAY IN THERE!

3. Brian (5) - you're a master at this game, you cocky S.O.B.; however, you might not be getting that title you want so badly. good job voting out penny tonight!

4. Jan (6) - I just suddenly started to like her tonight...I dunno, she might've gained a little sanity, and I think she's guaranteed herself final four, probably end up with third

5. Clay (7) - what an awful little man, and yet he's almost becoming appealing, especially because there's the chance he could go next week

6. Ted (8) - I would feel sorry for you, if you weren't such an oafish human being, and if you didn't roll your eyes to the camera, I hope you go next week, followed by Clay

7. (Penny) (4) - silly Penny, you think you're going to earn the respect of the tribe by voting against the one person you should be sticking with? look at Shii Ann, look at Brandon, look at Zoe; loyalty is a good thing, and Jake would've gone this week if you hadn't turned against him. I laughed hysterically when you were voted off, you little witch.

ejm92 2221 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

11-21-02, 10:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ejm92 Click to send private message to ejm92 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 5.10"
Someone please help this show get a little less predictable...I keep hoping and hoping for something to change, but no luck...darn...my list has been flip-flopping because I don't have enough people to cheer for.

1. Ted (4) - I liked his explanation of the vote, he isn't letting the wool be pulled over his eyes, etc.

2. Helen (3) - Great job on immunity.

3. Clay (1) - Can't make up his mind.

4. Jake (2) - Is he Silas's dad?

5. Jan (6) - Don't see enough of her.

6. Brian (5) - I don't like challenge dominators....I have a feeling he could pull a Colby...but I hope not.

bobstew617 723 desperate attention whore postings

11-21-02, 11:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bobstew617 Click to send private message to bobstew617 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 5.10"
Here's how i would rank the Final 6 right now:

1) HELEN
2) JAN
3) JAKE
4) CLAY
5) BRIAN
6) TED

Draco Malfoy 10525 desperate attention whore postings

11-21-02, 11:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Draco%20Malfoy Click to send private message to Draco%20Malfoy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 5.10"
Ahem... let me repeat something from last week's list first...
7. Bad Penny- Look for her to turn on Lovable Old Jake, and soon. (8)

That's all. Now on to this week's list.

1. Clay- Boomhauer's dad takes the top slot again. I love it! What is this fixation I have on crochety old guys tho? (1)
2. Ted- Probably in the weakest position of the CG5. But he's managed to move up to the second place, which he hasn't been at since the whole GDiva thing. (4)
3. Helen- Good show on winning immunity. She's pretty much locked up a Final 4 slot at this point. (5)
4. Jake- I'm starting to like him less and less. But he's definitely the "despondent underdog" we've heard so much about. Immunity run anyone? (3)
5. Brian- His Dicque Jr act is becoming tiresome, and I think people are going to see through it before long. (2)
6. Jan- STOP GIVING HER ALCOHOL! The last thing we need on Survivor is a bunch of enablers. (6)

Big winner this week- Ted, who not only goes back to #2 from #4, but makes it back after dropping almost all the way down.
Big loser- Brian, from 2 to 5. He's starting to wear thin.
Most stable- Clay, back on top for a second week. Jan also stayed at #6, but that's only cause Pennyfoolish is gone.

Resting at Loser Lodge: John (finished at #15), Tanya (finished at #5), Jed (finished at #12), GDiva (finished at #13), Stephanie (finished at #12), Robbbbbb (finished at #8), Shii-Ann (finished at #4), Erin (finished at #5), Ken (finished at #6), Penny (finished at #7)

The Chamber of Secrets Has Been Opened. Enemies of the Heir... Beware!

evanakm 250 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

11-22-02, 00:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail evanakm Click to send private message to evanakm Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 5.10"
1) Clay - He's the closest thing to Shii Ann left in the game.
2) Ted - Something about him this week. Normally I hate the pissing and moaning, but this week it just made him seem like a player who is also human.
3) Helen - Welcome back to the game. I'm not sure if slipped out of game mode for a while, or if it was MB's editing, or both. In any case, welcome back.
4) Brian - Meh
5) Jan - Just taking up space at this point
6) Jake - Rodger had a clue, you don't. This is the first season where I have truly been happy for a Pagonging.

This season is the reverse of S4. A not so bad ending with mostly decent players like Clay and Ted instead of linear thinkers like Paschal and Neleh; a not bad but not great middle where the most interesting person (Rob, Shii) gets the axe; and a really bad start instead of a great start.

BaquaR13 1336 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

11-22-02, 00:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail BaquaR13 Click to send private message to BaquaR13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "I will miss Penny :("
Not a lot to say cuz i am too disgusted by the outcome of this one. The only thing i have to say is Jake, way to be loyal, hang in there. Clay i moved you up for not voting for Penny. Jan my like for you has gone down the toilet, i almost hate you now!!! Could it be a little more obvious who you were targeting at that challenge?! I am glad you didn't win you old hag! Ted, i think it is safe to say i hate you. You are gullable, stupid and you were the reason Penny got kicked off! UGH, this is too depressing, i am done.

(0) Penny
1. Jake (2)
2. Clay (7)
3. Brian (4)
4. Helen (5)
5. Jan (3)
6. Ted (6)

The Reality Show Queens!!

BaQuAr13

bichon 124 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-22-02, 03:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bichon Click to send private message to bichon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: I will miss Penny :("
LAST EDITED ON 11-22-02 AT 03:45 AM (EST)

I think you might change your mind about Clay after watching the video of Clay's comments on Penny on the CBS website.

sittem 4186 desperate attention whore postings

11-22-02, 00:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sittem Click to send private message to sittem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 5.10"
LAST EDITED ON 11-22-02 AT 00:46 AM (EST)

Nice little show this week, albeit quite predictable. I won't be sad if the pagonging is completed next week though there's a few others that might not be bad to eliminate.

As part of my ratings tonight I'll also give the Thailand Trivia (TT) game record and those the Survivor eliminated with the final vote. Also, the order in which each was eliminated and who voted for them.

1. Ted (1) Lots of facetime and confessionals tonight. Sorry to see Clay and Brian are playing him, but he's got a great attitude throughout. Saw the upside of not winning RC. Hope his comments on being grave mistake to not observe carefully is not forshawdowing. Great ass slap of Clay - a lot better than Charles Barkley's kiss on TV tonight. Saw Penny for who she was. May be time to make a new alliance in the next three days to survive. Brian now sees you as a sheep to be led to slaughter. TT - 2/8 (most incorrect). Eliminated Jake. Out sixth by Helen, Jan and Helen. (And, good to see the other Packer fan also rates Ted #1!!)

2. Helen (3) Good job winning the IC tonight. Played smartly - ended up voting for 4 of 6 other survivors. Apologized to Ted at the end - so much better than S4. Interesting dialogue with Jake - will it have an effect in next three days? Will she be center of marginalizing Brian/Clay? TT - 7/9. Eliminated Brian, Jan and Ted. Winner. Votes against by Brian and Jan.

3. Jan (4) Highest ever for her, but only because I'm losing respect for everyone else. The lady must be a bit of a nipper - wanted to hoard the beer, then put a nipple on the canteen. Beyond that, utr again. TT - 5/8. Eliminated - Penny. Out 5th with votes by Jake, Helen and Helen.

4. Brian (2) I wonder how much of his superiority attitude leaks out directly? "They were waiting like lost sheep waiting for their masters" - kingdom, master - guy is supremely confident and I think it's gonna fall apart soon. Not wise to win two RC's in a row. Abandoned Ted (so Ted thought), but Clay was more fun to spend time with. His constant playing the field with alliances is gonna bite. Jake may be loosing his cool, but I think it's headed to your doorstep too. TT - 1/6. Eliminated - none. Out - 4th with votes from Jake, Helen and Helen.

6. Jake (7) Tied with Clay - he's fighting for himself and I respect that, but why vote for Jan?? Doesn't he see Jan as one of his potential alliance mates? Maybe he's got more of a plan than I see now. Lots of knowing looks with jury - good for him if he makes final 2, but I now doubt it. However, he is an IC threat in thinking challenges. TT - 4/4. Eliminated - Clay. Out 3rd with votes by Penny, Jan and Ted.

6. Clay (5) Still very entertaining throughout the show, but I don't like the constant double dealing. Made a wise choice in pairing with Brian - he'd have never gotten Ted up over wall. Constant promises to take everyone to final 4 have to come back to haunt him. And, what's with the Jake vote? Just got angry during the TC, or were you outside the loop? I think the former so it doesn't mean much except you can't be trusted. TT - 0/3. Eliminated - none. Out 2nd with votes by Helen, Jake and Jake.

Penny - gone, and not to be missed. My take is the same as Ted's. TT - 1/2. Eliminated - none. Out 1st with votes from Ted, Jan and Jan. Forshawdowed your exit from the game.

2002 IceCat Originals, Inc. All rights reserved.

ivoryElephant 2257 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

11-22-02, 02:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ivoryElephant Click to send private message to ivoryElephant Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 5.10"

1. Helen Glover
2. Clay Jordan
3. Brian
4. Jan
5. Ted
6. Jake

Helen: I am glad she didn't fall for Jakes lies. She won Immunity also! I am so glad, she kicked ass and played it smart by keeping everyone even and going after her closes friends first (jan)

Clay: What a riot! He is so entertaining and was very smart to bring back food and beer for the tribe. I love how he is playing everyone with the final 4 deal.

Brian: Great player and very smart. playing both sides WILL come back to hurt him however.

Jan: Damn her for falling, helen and her were FAR ahead of penny and Ted.

Jake: Is is the snake with no hope.

"I got a kiss from Clay Jordan, oh my god am I queen for a day" - Helen Glover

bichon 124 desperate attention whore postings

11-22-02, 03:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bichon Click to send private message to bichon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 5.10"
Like:
1.(1) Helen - Do I even need to explain?

2.(2) Jake - Liked how he didn't give up although it seemed as if he was in hot soup. One question though. Why the hell did he vote for Jan? Jan is the one of the most likely people to ally with him.

3.(3) Jan - How can I not like her? Hope that she reaches F4 at least.

Neutral:
4.(6) Ted - WAKE UP PLEASE!! Brian is closer to Clay than to you!

Hate:
These 2, I really hate.
5.(7) Brian - Sheep waiting for their masters? BAH!

6.(5) Clay - Had I not seen that video on cbs.com, he would have been at No.5. Those who think that Penny is a c**t should watch it. He voted for Jake becase he wants Penny's vote if he is in the F2. He schemes, he lies. Well, I know he is playing the game but he has gone too far.

SteffiGurl 358 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

11-22-02, 06:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SteffiGurl Click to send private message to SteffiGurl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 5.10"
1.Helen

2.Jake

3.Jan

4.Ted

5.Clay

6.Brian

Congrats Helen on winning immunity! You were awesome this episode.

Jake was totally brilliant. He must have something good goin on sonehow.

Jan is just alot of fun. Nice jump off the tower. Way too much youth for an old chick.

Ted is being played and he doesn't know it.

Clay has an ass fetish.

Brian is starting to look worse every episode.

bubbastan 625 desperate attention whore postings

11-22-02, 12:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bubbastan Click to send private message to bubbastan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 5.10"
Stefigurl, LOL, I too noticed that almost every Clay comment last night was in reference to someone (or in the case of the elephant)something's "ass" or butt. Hmmmm....If I was still in LC's Anti-boot game, I'd suggest that the next bonus question be "how many times will Clay refer to someone's posterior - extra bonus if you predict the number of female and male butt comments".

SteffiGurl 358 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

11-23-02, 04:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SteffiGurl Click to send private message to SteffiGurl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 5.10"
Or animal...

PepeLePew13 26135 desperate attention whore postings

11-22-02, 03:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "Stinky's List"
1. Brian (1) - King Brian is running the show and doing quite well. Love that flicker of the eyes to tell Jan where to go to douse Penny's flame.

2. Helen (2) - Playing very, very well.

3. Jake (3) - Feeling neutral about him, although he's not likely going too much further.

4. Clay (5) - I don't think he's long for the game -- would have really liked to hear his reasoning for voting Jake, or was he out of the loop?

5. Jan (7) - Shuddering at the thought that she could actually end up as the winner.

6. Ted (4) - Really has fallen far in my eyes. Either he's being well-hidden as a gameplayer or he's lost it big time.

Penny was #6 last week.

jsanb 178 desperate attention whore postings

11-22-02, 05:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jsanb Click to send private message to jsanb Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 5.10"
1) Brian- love the way he is dominating the game without winning the IC's. He has this game by the balls.

2) Clay- not going to make it much longer, but still love the smart ass remarks.

3) Helen- would you PLEASE stop smiling! You have the ugliest smile on the face of the earth. She must be British.

4) Jake- keep trying, but you are next. If you are going to try to catch people in deviousness, tell people the culprit's name- it will be MUCH more effective.

5) Ted- your moodines bothers me, but I think you will make it to the final 3 and use your determination to get to the finals only to lose to King Brian.

6) Jan- this years Mama Kim with the bonus of a severe drinking problem. Someone get her to AA! The only reason she deserves where she is because she picked CG.

Peanut Butter Jeff
"If you thought S3 was bad just wait until S5."

Survivorchick 1161 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

11-22-02, 05:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Survivorchick Click to send private message to Survivorchick Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 5.10"
1. Jake

Thank goodness he's still in the game. As for the rest, well, I guess I should head over to bashers.

Jims02 7407 desperate attention whore postings

11-23-02, 10:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims02 Click to send private message to Jims02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "More Quotes!"
If anyone still reads this thread, here goes...

1. Helen (1)
2. Clay (3)
3. Jan (2)
4. Jake (4)
5. Ted (5)
6. Brian (6)

RIP (-infinity) Penny

Helen
"Jake's crazy. Get rid of Clay? Then I couldn't hit on him anymore."
"The boys are back from their trip. Let's go out and meet them, to heighten their pathetic superiority complexes."
"Let's see... I can either go up against the washed-up football player or the First Grade teacher in the Finals (IC)... Bye Jan!"

Clay
"Now, I wonder why Brian and Ted BOTH pushed me over the wall?"
"Yeah, Penny, my final four consists of you, me, Ted, Brian, Jan, Jake, and Helen!"
"I'm thinking about what would happen if I pushed Brian off the elephant"

Jan
"I shared my beer! Now they won't vote me off."
"This year, I'm going for the Sonja Christopher look."

Jake
"Fine, Penny. Snuff my torch. It's not like either of us have a chance to win this one anyway"
"I'm tired of selling real estate in Brian's Kingdom"
"Confucius say: "No one vote for Jake" Now we can't argue with Confucius now?"
"Jan, I'm voting for you because I never did finish first grade"

Ted
"Heh heh... Jake has the same name as Jake Plummer... Let's call him Jake the Snake... heh heh... I'm such a loser..."
"I could have jumped over that (10 foot) wall by myself" (he actually said this)
Jiffy: "What are all Thai men supposted to do sometime in their life? A,B,C,D, blah, blah, blah"
Ted: "False"

Brian
"Helen, make sure you watch my Snake"
"GASP... Helicopter Ride! GASP... Elephant Ride! Am I afraid of everything?"
"Look, everyone greeted us! Like sheep to their masters... *drool*"
"I'm not living in my own pretend world... YOU'RE living in MY world!"

Penny, well, I don't have enuff time to write all of her quotes!!!

Quotes of the week
1. "You will NOT see my ta-ta's" -Shii Ann

2. "Do they think I'm too controlling?" -Helen (um, yeah)
3. "My two year old (had a tantrum) one time and I whupped its @$$ and put it back to bed." -Clay
4. "I'm putting in an order for a bigger butt in my next life." -Jan (randomly)

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

11-23-02, 07:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 5.10"
LAST EDITED ON 11-23-02 AT 07:46 PM (EST)

1. Jake (1) * I love that his game is annoying some CG, I love that he keeps trying to work out a breakdown among the CG and isn't giving up!

2. Helen (2) * A solid player trying to maintain a good position in the game.

3. Ted (3) * He's made some big mistakes and may still pay for them, he needs to wake up and take stock of his situation.

4. Jan (5) * Sadly, one of the two colorful players left in the game, and she doesn't even seem to have a game.

5. Clay (6) * Sadly, one of the two colorful players left in the game, and is actively and shrewdly playing the game, but his venemous remarks often just go too far.

6. Brian (4) * A shrewd player, but his superior attitude leaves him open to being outflanked at some point, the sheep remark in particular revealed his blind spot (what goes around comes around, you know).

Penny was #7 last week.

ARRRRRRR!!!!

magic_star 2400 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

11-23-02, 07:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail magic_star Click to send private message to magic_star Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 5.10"
1.Brian- Still the coolest guy there. He has the best strategy of anyone there.

2.Ted- The big guy still stays strong in my list.

3.Jan- She's just too funny at times.

4.Helen

5.Clay

6.Jake- When does this guy stop. He had me believed he was a really great guy but ever since he has declined. I guess it's just because of desperation though. It's too bad Clay was the only one to realize that he was trying harder than Penny to mess up their alliance.

The Cubs win the World Series!Cubbies Win!Cubbies Win!

ShowMeTheWinner 962 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

11-24-02, 02:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ShowMeTheWinner Click to send private message to ShowMeTheWinner Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 5.10"
Didn't have time to do one last week. This week:

Love:
1. Helen
She's a great player and she's just so funny (unlike Brian)! I like her expression of glee when she won the IC. Props for her fantastic knowledge of Thai culture too.

2. Jan
She's such a sweetheart and I think she made a good choice by being nervous about Penny. Jake was NOT courting the cats who were running the show while Penny was. Clay and Brian could very well dump Ted, Helen, and Jan for Penny if they like her well enough whereas they'll never dump any of them for Jake the Snake. Great of her and Ted for seeing that they should not vote for their potential ally, Jake.

3. Jake
Good job on trying to save yourself from being Pagonged. Either do something or resign to your fate. I'm glad he chose to do something about his position when it'd have been so easy to give up.

Like:
4. Ted
Ted moves into the Like category coz I feel bad for him as he doesn't realize that he's being used by Brian. Poor Ted. And yeah, I agree! Penny is good. REAL GOOD.

Neutral:
5. Clay
He hasn't bugged me too much.

Hate:
6. Brian
OH PLEASE! Lost sheep, my @$$! Note to Brian: This isn't your porno film "A Farmer's Love"!
Anyway, Brian's Richard Hatch impersonation is getting really old and he's just not funny when he slams other people (here's some peanut butter for you to take a course from Jeff Varner). And I can't give Brian brownie points at all for playing the game well coz there IS such a thing as playing the game TOO well. Richard realized that he can't play the game too well so he made sure that any other player has an incentive to take him to the final two just in case his alliance with Rudy didn't work out. Brian, on the other hand, is every Chuay Gahn's best friend. We saw that he has an alliance with Ted and Clay, and the video at the CBS website also shows that he has a strong bond with Helen as well-- Helen saying that Brian said to her that he would definitely take her if he didn't feel obligated to Clay (can anyone tell me why that clip didn't make the show???). If any of the Survivors were playing to win, they'd not take Brian to the finals with him/her.
I'm pretty confident that the jackass won't win the show though. He mentioned to Ted that "you can't play both sides of the fence, you know". That comment was out of place and wouldn't have been there unless his double-dealings bite him in the @$$ later on. HOORAH!

RIP. Penny
I don't think she's all that bad. She was forced to vote for Jake to stay in the game and I gotta respect her as a competitor unlike the usual useless blonde sweetheart stereotype. And props to her for not pulling an Erin and say anything so overwhelmingly negative about Shii Ann in her interviews. You can be a snake, a rat, or a bat when you are in the show but at least you should be gracious after all is said and done. I hope she gets to patch things up with Shii Ann after the show.

Kathy O'Brien... The Sole Survivor! (I'd rather be delusional)

Survivorerist 4103 desperate attention whore postings

11-26-02, 09:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Survivorerist Click to send private message to Survivorerist Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "Week 10 Results"
Position. Name (Position Last Week) (Total, High, Low, Average)

1. Helen (1) (46, 1, 6, 2.090909)
2. Jake (2) (75, 1, 6, 3.409091)
3. Clay (3) (83, 1, 6, 3.772727)
4. Jan (5) (83, 1, 6, 3.772727)
5. Ted (4) (89, 1, 6, 4.045455)
6. Brian (6) (97, 1, 6, 4.409091)

Penny was #7 last week.

Another interesting week, as Helen demolishes the competition yet again. She landed almost a full 30 positions above Jake, her next closest competitor and received 10 out of the 22 #1 votes. Some other notes this week, welcome to the boards Waruv, love those quotes Jims, and whoohoo to Koko for giving Jan her only #1 vote this week! Well, there are two weeks to wait for the next show, so I guess I'll see y'all then!

(Another IceCat original )

The Top 5 FLL Castaways

1. Neleh Dennis (11 weeks at #1)
2. Colby Donaldson (5 weeks at #1)
3. Amber Brkich (4 weeks at #1)
3. Lex Van Den Burghe (4 weeks at #1)
5. Elisabeth Filarski (3 weeks at #1)
5. Helen Glover (3 weeks at #1)
5. Kim Powers (3 weeks at #1)

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •