The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Paula & Corey"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

ddogg 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-05-05, 05:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ddogg Click to send private message to ddogg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Paula & Corey"
I live in Utah just a few miles away from where Corey graduated from High School and some of his classmates emailed ABC news just after the close of the Primetime specialn here in Utah to say what a liar Corey was when he was attending High School. This happened at a very opportune time for him and I for 1 do not believe a word he says. Even if he did get taken under her wing, I think he is dispicable for blabbing about her like he did. There was no point in trying to create a scandal about her just to sell his upcoming CD and book. She had his back and he stabber her in hers. Thumbs definitely down for Corey and his pockets will never see a penny of my money. I might have purchased his book and CD before this, but a snitch is a snitch and they should not be encouraged. Idol is one of the best shows on TV and it will not be the same if Paula leaves and I am sure there are plenty of people who feel the same way I do. YOU GO PAULA!!! We still love you and will always be in your court!!!!!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Paula & Corey seahorse 05-05-05 1
 RE: Paula & Corey geg6 05-06-05 2
   Is it? AyaK 05-06-05 3
       RE: Is it? seahorse 05-07-05 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-05-05, 09:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Paula & Corey"
I don't think you will get a lot of arguement about Corey's character. He is definitely slime in my book.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

geg6 14941 desperate attention whore postings

05-06-05, 09:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail geg6 Click to send private message to geg6 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Paula & Corey"
I certainly won't argue the point that Corey Clark is slime. However, facts are facts. If she did give special considerations to him at any time during the competition, that's plain wrong and cheating, IMHO. You may support Paula to the end, but I certainly don't. She should be fired for improper contact with a contestant. And since she is, again IMHO, the worst judge of the bunch, it's no big loss.

I'm such a slut for the blues.

AyaK 10426 desperate attention whore postings

05-06-05, 06:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Is it?"
She should be fired for improper contact with a contestant.

I'm certainly no fan of Paula's -- I didn't care for her as a performing artist, and I have no use for her as a judge. In fact, I wouldn't mind one bit if she left Idol.

But I fail to see what she did that is improper.

If she and a semifinalist had sex, and the semifinalist was voted to the finals by America ... so what? Now if she'd picked him as a wild card, or for that matter if Randy had picked him as a wild card, there might be grounds for protest. But that's not what happened.

My take of this faux scandal is reflected in the RTW news story:
http://www.realitytvworld.com/index/articles/story.php?s=3468

I contend that having Corey perform "Foolish Heart" was a significant risk. What if he'd sung it like A-Fed did with 'Poison Ivy'? Corey would have been deader than a doornail. He made it into the finals because he performed the song very well. Paula didn't perform it for him.

Like the AI2 reviewer that I quoted in an earlier story, I think Corey was "pure sleaze." But I also thought the same thing about Scott, and that didn't stop me from making positive comments about him. Corey had a good day in the semifinals.

And don't tell me that Paula's opinion as a judge could influence anybody. She's never met a performance she didn't like. Anyone whose vote is influenced by Paula should report for a lobotomy....

Tawdry? Yes. A firing offense? Right now, it doesn't seem so.

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings

05-07-05, 08:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Is it?"
I just saw one of AI producers on tv. His name was Nigel. I don't remember his last name, but he did not seem like he was out to remove Paula from the show.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •