The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Bachelor Spoiler"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

LBSC 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-02-07, 05:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LBSC Click to send private message to LBSC Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Bachelor Spoiler"
I live in Charleston and have just recently met Stephanie South Carolina through a friend. She told me everything... She is the first girl to get a rose and to go on the first private date and get a kiss. She said that in the second or third show all of the girls from Dallas get booted and then on the fourth show all of the girls from Charleston get the axe. So she doesn't win and she didn't tell me who did win but she said that Amber (whom she hated) gets all the way to the final four girls. I think that it is kind of weird that they kicked off the girls based on where they lived. She also said that alot of the girls including her had boyfriends back home. I always new that these girls weren't in it for the man no matter how hot he is.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Bachelor Spoiler KoalaChick 04-02-07 1
 RE: Bachelor Spoiler SatHizFakShon 04-03-07 2
 RE: Bachelor Spoiler riverrocker 04-10-07 3
   RE: Bachelor Spoiler KoalaChick 04-17-07 4
       RE: Bachelor Spoiler riverrocker 04-17-07 5
       RE: Bachelor Spoiler KoalaChick 04-18-07 6
           RE: Bachelor Spoiler riverrocker 04-24-07 7
               RE: Bachelor Spoiler KoalaChick 04-24-07 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

KoalaChick 509 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-02-07, 09:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KoalaChick Click to send private message to KoalaChick Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Bachelor Spoiler"
We'll find out soon if what she told you is true!

SatHizFakShon 38 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-03-07, 02:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SatHizFakShon Click to send private message to SatHizFakShon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Bachelor Spoiler"
Well so far you're right she did get bthe first rose

riverrocker 298 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-10-07, 11:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail riverrocker Click to send private message to riverrocker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Bachelor Spoiler"
LAST EDITED ON 04-10-07 AT 11:48 AM (EST)

Well, after last night's episode, two of those booted were from TX, but he did keep Amber, who is from TX. It will be interesting to see who ends up in the final four.

Personally, I can't wait to see "Stephanie SC" booted; that one is over the top.

I just wish he could have booted Erin--the other 'Barbie' with Susan. As a 'team,' though, they were hilarious to watch.

These shows are such a hoot to watch...as long as you never take them seriously!

04-17-07, 12:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KoalaChick Click to send private message to KoalaChick Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Bachelor Spoiler"
Ok, this spoiler is correct again. Peyton, Amanda, and Erin, all from Dallas, were eliminated on the third show. That doesn't bode well for the Charleston girls next week!

04-17-07, 09:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail riverrocker Click to send private message to riverrocker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Bachelor Spoiler"
One of our local radio stations interviewed Susan, who was the 'other' Barbie twin, and asked her about the whole process. It was on Monday morning before the third episode aired last night. She did not reveal any secrets, but she did say that none of the women liked Stephanie SC...not a surprise...and that she was surprised he liked StephSC and gave her the first rose instead of someone "pretty like Alexis"--her words.

She also said something about "all his former girlfriends were brunettes," so she thought "they might have an edge" there. She also admitted that she'd gone to the casting call on a whim with a friend because she'd just broken up with her boyfriend.

When the DJ asked her if it was her goal to break into acting or modeling because of the show, she immediately said "no, she just wanted to run her boutique," but that a number of the women were there for that reason--to get a break.

04-18-07, 07:46 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Bachelor Spoiler"
According to the press release, three women go home next week. If this spoiler is right, that would be Stephanie SC, Nicole, and Kate.

04-24-07, 03:05 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Bachelor Spoiler"
>According to the press release, three
>women go home next week.
> If this spoiler is
>right, that would be Stephanie
>SC, Nicole, and Kate.

Yep, they're history. Looks like StephSC told the truth.

If her "spoiler" is correct, then Amber will make it past next week to the final four.

04-24-07, 06:28 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Bachelor Spoiler"
Yep, this spoiler is batting a thousand!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •