The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"I CALLED THE BLACK WIDOW< NO ONE LISTENED....."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

skierdude10 114 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-03-01, 09:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail skierdude10 Click to send private message to skierdude10 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"I CALLED THE BLACK WIDOW< NO ONE LISTENED....."
O well,to late now thanks so much you guys for a great season!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: I CALLED THE BLACK WIDOW< NO ON... Mumbo Jumbo 05-03-01 1
   RE: I CALLED THE BLACK WIDOW< NO ON... Outfrontgirl 05-04-01 2
 The REAL Truth... SurvivinDawg 05-04-01 3
 RE: I CALLED THE BLACK WIDOW< NO ON... Dalton 05-04-01 4
   NO ID DIN't DAlton, I changed my vo... skierdude10 05-04-01 5
       RE: So Sorry Dude10....but you are ... Dalton 05-04-01 6
           RE: So Sorry Dude10....but you are ... skierdude10 05-04-01 7
           I voted Tina on another Superman th... skierdude10 05-04-01 8
           Tell Him What He's Won, Johnny... IceCat 05-04-01 9
 Hate to burst your bubble... dangerkitty 05-04-01 10
   RE: Hate to burst your bubble... MDSkinner 05-05-01 11
 tina is the black widow wolf1bh 05-05-01 12
   RE: tina is the black widow LowRent 05-05-01 13
   oh come now people dabo 05-05-01 14

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Mumbo Jumbo 270 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-03-01, 10:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Mumbo%20Jumbo Click to send private message to Mumbo%20Jumbo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: I CALLED THE BLACK WIDOW< NO ONE LISTENED....."
Hey skierdude,

U were rite. We were wrong. Jerri was the black widow. I hope she never has another orgasm as long as she lives. Hit her where it hurts. Some things change but Jerri's still a #####.

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-04-01, 02:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: I CALLED THE BLACK WIDOW< NO ONE LISTENED....."
LAST EDITED ON 05-04-01 AT 02:31 AM (EST)

Skierdude, I am abject; paste in Shakes' concession speech to C. Jim. You were so right. Jerri is evil; I didn't hold it against her as much as some people during the game, but she's like the Energizer Bunny of *****iness; just doesn't quit.
O-M-G Amber thought for herself and good for her! Jerri must die as that much rampant ego in the universe will override the balance amd cause the anti-matter to overwhelm all the goodness ever attempted....you get my drift, right?

Also, Skierdude, thank you for always doing your thing and standing up to the flames; you were brave and right about Jerri...

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings

05-04-01, 06:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "The REAL Truth..."
.... is that you said Jerri would vote for KEITH, and I quote you:
>Jerri- KEITH THE BLACK WIDOW STRIKES

...and you said Keith would win, again quoting your post:
>THE WINNER IS KEITH!!!!!!!!!!

However, Jerri DID cost Colby $1 million, so you can take some credit for that.

*** Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

"I've never been bored a day in my life. Only boring people get bored." -- Jerri Manthey

Dalton 1271 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

05-04-01, 03:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dalton Click to send private message to Dalton Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: I CALLED THE BLACK WIDOW< NO ONE LISTENED....."
SkierDude10....not to burst your bubble...much...
but Bashers have been calling the "Black Widow"
on Scarri B!tch Jerri for well over a month....and
the multitude of posts, threads, bashing of
Jerri and her "final DAW 15-minutes to screw
up the Jury voting and thus the outcome of the
whole damn show!!!" were an ongoing Basher Board
Theme this season.
~~~~~~~~~~~

For the record...."SkierDude10" voted in Superman's
"SBTribe its time for the Final Vote" ---
FOR KEITH to Win S2!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~

BTAIM, Thanks for starting the "Vote for IC Winner"
Spoiler Thread.....because it gave me a place to
post "Colby Wins IC!!"...many, many, many times. LOL.

Dalton

05-04-01, 03:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail skierdude10 Click to send private message to skierdude10 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "NO ID DIN't DAlton, I changed my vote the next day!"

Dalton 1271 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

05-04-01, 04:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dalton Click to send private message to Dalton Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: So Sorry Dude10....but you are not pulling stupid subject"
lines and say nothing post crapola on ME.

The FACTS and let this be the end of it:

SB Spoilers Board
05-01-01 @ 9:37pm

Superman Thread "SBTribe, this is your final vote...."

scroll down to -----

05-02-01 @ 2:00pm
SKIERDUDE10 ---- Post Number 31:

"T/C/K!!! "Unless a bunch of spoilers that
I heard are fake, this is the order...."

Thank you for playing our game you --- Keith Voting Member.....
we have some nice parting gifts for you. And damn, I
hope that "10" you tacked on your ID is NOT your AGE!!

Dalton
(who is out-of-town until further notice. And you folks
thought Shakes was "mean" waaaa waaaa.)

05-04-01, 05:24 PM (EST)
7. "RE: So Sorry Dude10....but you are not pulling stupid subject"
I was looking at the field guide upside down...LOL

And no,10 is not my age...

05-04-01, 05:25 PM (EST)
8. "I voted Tina on another Superman thread, for the final survivor...."

IceCat 17415 desperate attention whore postings

05-04-01, 05:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Tell Him What He's Won, Johnny..."
SkierDude you've won the home version of our game and...

Rice-a-Roni... 'the San Francisco treat'

dangerkitty 1913 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

05-04-01, 09:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dangerkitty Click to send private message to dangerkitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Hate to burst your bubble..."
...but I just don't see how this is much of a "black widow" moment. Colby and Jerri weren't "mates", Colby certainly didn't think so, and Jerri learned otherwise long ago. Colby himself knew that Jerri wouldn't be voting for him to win, he said as much. And Jerri voted more for Tina than against Colby.

But if you consider the fact that some of us (including me) were surprised that she voted Tina, and that it was a one-vote victory, then I guess you could streeeeeetch the "black widow" concept to cover this.

dangerkitty

"Nevermind" - Kurt Cobain and Emily Litella

MDSkinner 716 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-05-01, 00:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MDSkinner Click to send private message to MDSkinner Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Hate to burst your bubble..."
I believe that skier wants some attention. I recall a number of people bringing up the Black Widow idea for the final vote for 6 weeks now. It is far from a "new" thought.

wolf1bh 38 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

05-05-01, 01:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail wolf1bh Click to send private message to wolf1bh Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "tina is the black widow"
jerri ended up being hardly manipulative enough to be called the black widow- her vote against colby was a surprise to no one
but casevilles post a few boards down was pretty fascinating - it click to an ez board post of an episode one analysis (well before the last episode)- in which they detail - 15 survivors in e1 shown in solo shots talking (no tina) -15 primary cut shots walking to or making camp (no tina) and finally-

"On a somewhat ironic (deliberate?) note: Tina is shown in the last group shot of Ogakor’s arrival at camp hugging Mitchell. The camera then cuts to a spider in its web. Considering what will happen to Mitchell, this can be seen as some very definite black widow foreshadowing."

wolf-
can't believe i voted for keith
can't believe colby voted for keith
2 idiots!

LowRent 49 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

05-05-01, 02:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LowRent Click to send private message to LowRent Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: tina is the black widow"
Wolf, you are so right.

For more Tina/spider footage, rewatch the caribine/ropes course Reward Challenge in Episode 10. You'll notice that the camera uses some interesting techniques: foreground, in focus shot of spider, then zooms out to Tina running the course (her web)....Not once, but twice!

In addition, the spider manages to betray Amber in this episode while keeping control of the remaining male Ogas. She played brilliantly.

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

05-05-01, 02:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "oh come now people"
jerri gave us one of the best moments thursday night
she practically begged for an apology
and didn't get it
she should have had one of the writers help
her question could have been done so much better
but that's all water over the falls now eh

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •