The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Rob / Brennan Ep 10 Red Herrings?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Spoiler/Speculation Forum (Protected)
Original message

Blueville 115 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-15-01, 12:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Blueville Click to send private message to Blueville Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Rob / Brennan Ep 10 Red Herrings?"
The previews mentioned that Rob and Brennan have trouble with the rock climb, as if they are the only team to encounter problems next week. Are they assured then of not being eliminated? Or is next week not an elimintation pit stop?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Rob / Brennan Ep 10 Red Herring... Serendipity 11-15-01 1
   RE: Rob / Brennan Ep 10 Red Herring... Cole 11-15-01 2
 RE: Rob / Brennan Ep 10 Red Herring... sittem 11-15-01 3
   RE: Rob / Brennan Ep 10 Red Herring... TeamJoisey 11-15-01 4
       RE: Rob / Brennan Ep 10 Red Herring... heymikey 11-16-01 8
   RE: Rob / Brennan Ep 10 Red Herring... Cole 11-15-01 5
       RE: Rob / Brennan Ep 10 Red Herring... sittem 11-15-01 6
 RE: Rob / Brennan Ep 10 Red Herring... katem 11-15-01 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Serendipity 525 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

11-15-01, 12:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Serendipity Click to send private message to Serendipity Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Rob / Brennan Ep 10 Red Herrings?"
They also show the Frat Boys arguing during the kayaking and the Guidos catching up to the.

From the previews it looks like only F&M and the Guidos are having no problems.

Cole 409 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

11-15-01, 01:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cole Click to send private message to Cole Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Rob / Brennan Ep 10 Red Herrings?"
Actually, I thought they showed Margarita having problems as well. Also, I'm not so sure that the Guidos actually catch up to Kevin and Drew. I think the words were "the Guidos make up time on a feuding Kevin and Drew". We are made to believe that they catch up because of the quick successive shots of kayaks. Add this to blonde Guidos comment "from last to first" and I think seeing as how every single preview has been misleading, the Guidos will be last. BTW, I think next week will indeed be the final non-elimination... it has alternated every other week. Unfortunate, because the Guidos will be last and probably be saved in the episode after that.

sittem 4186 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

11-15-01, 01:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sittem Click to send private message to sittem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Rob / Brennan Ep 10 Red Herrings?"
I believe next week is a non-elimination. The following week one more team gets eliminated and then we have a two week final race to the finish with Festers, Lawyers and Frangrita.

TeamJoisey 3558 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

11-15-01, 02:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TeamJoisey Click to send private message to TeamJoisey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Rob / Brennan Ep 10 Red Herrings?"
Or... Frangarita, Festers and Guido.

heymikey 238 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

11-16-01, 01:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail heymikey Click to send private message to heymikey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Rob / Brennan Ep 10 Red Herrings?"
Or...Frangarita, the Lawyers, and Guido

I like to see the show end just like how it started.

Cole 409 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

11-15-01, 02:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cole Click to send private message to Cole Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Rob / Brennan Ep 10 Red Herrings?"
I would be very happy with this three-team race to the finish. My favorite team is the lawyers but I think the sentimental favorite would have to be Frangarita because of how much they've grown together as a team since the start of the race. I enjoy watching the Festers, so if they won I wouldn't be disappointed as well. Anyone but Guido!

sittem 4186 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

11-15-01, 06:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sittem Click to send private message to sittem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Rob / Brennan Ep 10 Red Herrings?"
Anyone but Guido!!!! Anyone but Guido!!!! Anyone but Guido!!!! Anyone but Guido!!!! Anyone but Guido!!!! Anyone but Guido!!!! Anyone but Guido!!!! Anyone but Guido!!!! Anyone but Guido!!!! Anyone but Guido!!!! Anyone but Guido!!!! Anyone but Guido!!!! Anyone but Guido!!!! Anyone but Guido!!!! Anyone but Guido!!!! Anyone but Guido!!!! Anyone but Guido!!!! Anyone but Guido!!!! Anyone but Guido!!!! Anyone but Guido!!!! Anyone but Guido!!!!

katem 3315 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

11-15-01, 07:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail katem Click to send private message to katem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Rob / Brennan Ep 10 Red Herrings?"
I have this strong feeling that the Guidos won the race. I know they are universally despised, but I do believe that they won, with Rob and Brennan and Crazy Man and No Salt right behind them.

I think the Festers will be the last team to be eliminated before the finals, but not next week, I join the consensus that it will be a non-elimination round.

It also seems that every episode they show the lawyers having troubles in the preview and then when the episode airs they never do.

Momily was sweet in the Early Show this morning.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •