The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Dangdumb Interviews"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

Dakota 5819 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-21-02, 10:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dakota Click to send private message to Dakota Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Dangdumb Interviews"
D: Uh, Jan, could I have a moment with you?
J: Oh, (sniffle) I don't like being in the spotlight.
D: How do you think your First Grade Class will feel about you crying over having to pick the team.
J: I just was so nervous I'd pick all the wrong people and I'm not a leader.
D: If you're not a leader, why didn't you like John taking the lead?
J: We shouldn't be sep'rated like that, not even when we needin the outhouse.
D: What else did he do that bothered you?
J: He told us not to row the boat round in circles.
D: Well! That explains it. And Ghandia, you don't think she showed herself to be a weak link?
J: She's a nice gal and I like her.
D: Thank you, Jan, and by the way, love the pigtails!

Whose sig pic is this?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Dangdumb Interviews Dakota 09-22-02 1
   RE: Dangdumb Interviews dabo 09-22-02 2
       RE: Dangdumb Interviews ivoryElephant 09-24-02 3
           RE: Dangdumb Interviews Dakota 09-27-02 4
               RE: Dangdumb Interviews Drive My Car 09-27-02 5
                   RE: Dangdumb Interviews Dakota 10-05-02 6
               RE: Dangdumb Interviews Silvergirl1 10-05-02 7
                   RE: Dangdumb Interviews Dakota 10-05-02 8
                       RE: Dangdumb Interviews Dakota 10-05-02 9
                           RE: Dangdumb Interviews Drive My Car 10-05-02 10
 RE: Dangdumb Interviews ShowMeTheWinner 10-06-02 11
   RE: Dangdumb Interviews Dakota 10-06-02 12
       RE: The Elusive Penney Dakota 10-08-02 13
           RE: Grumpy Dakota 10-16-02 14
               RE: Grumpy Survivorerist 10-16-02 15
                   RE: Brian's Lament Dakota 10-27-02 16

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

09-22-02, 07:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Dakota Click to send private message to Dakota Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Dangdumb Interviews"
D: Robb, could I have a minute with you?
R: Hey, dude! I love you and I haven't even talked to you yet.
D: I'm a dudette, Robb, but thank you for making eye contactb. I see you're already making friends on the island.
R: Yea, I'm on the team with all the good looking chicks. Wanna see my hands?
D: You were working very hard, Robb. What was the argument about with Shii Ann?
R: Look at my hands! We don't need food, we need to get out of the rain so we can sleep. She should be chopping with the rest of us.
D: Sounds like you didn't expect building a shelter to be so tough.
R: I guess I shouldn't have let loose on the NY chick, but she doesn't have big ta-tas, so what the heck.
D: So what's your strategy, Robb?
R: We're the young, strong team. We're gonna kick butt. That old lady's team is gonna be wiped off this island by us dudes.
D: How do you plan on NOT getting wiped off the island yourself?
R: Dude! I'm working hard. I'm strong and I'm going to get people to fear me so they do what I want. I saw that in the Godfather.
D: What's that on your forehead, Robb?

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

09-22-02, 12:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Dangdumb Interviews"
ROFL! These are great, Dakota, keep 'em coming! When you get to John be sure to smack him upside the head and ask what he was thinking.

ARRRRRRR!!!!

ivoryElephant 2257 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

09-24-02, 02:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ivoryElephant Click to send private message to ivoryElephant Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Dangdumb Interviews"
Great Job Dakota!
Keep 'em coming.
I can't wait to see Helens interview

"you can never escape, you can only move north up the coast"
-congratulations to Clay Jordan, the winner of survivor Thailand-

09-27-02, 00:58 AM (EST)
4. "RE: Dangdumb Interviews"
Today's interview: The Invicible Helen

*applause*

D: Helen, did you enjoy your field trip with Jan?
H: I know she's older than me but jeesh! Aside from getting lost, she just sat in the boat and then I found her floating in the water after I did all the work! I wanted to row back to Snake Island and leave her there! I can see her jumping up and down on the beach yelling while I row away. I might have even cracked a smile.
D: She also cost you precious time in the swimming challenge.
H: Wow, did you see her little ol' feet kicking? She can swim, all right; it's a shame she left her brain back on the pier.
D: What's it like working with Green Berets and Seals?
H: They're not all like Rudy, I'll tell ya. These guys know 46 different ways to kill someone with their bare hands, and they're still young enough to do it! Wish one of 'em was here with me now, I could sure use a good pair of hands.
D: Ghandia doesn't like the way you keep your emotions in check. Do you think you'll soften up a little while you're here?
H: Soften up? Like Ghandia? No, I don't think we have enough food for that.
D: I have a seafood joke; will you share it with Clay?
H: Yea, why not.
D: What's the difference between a catfish and a lawyer?
H: I dunno.
D: One is a scum-sucking bottom dweller and the other is a fish!
H: TeeHee.
D: Don't laugh too hard, there, Helen; you need your energy for the next water run. Thank you for talking with me, Helen. I'm going to soak up some sun -- I suggest you lighten up.

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings

09-27-02, 08:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Dangdumb Interviews"
Dakota, these are so clever and funny. Glad you did one for Hell-en.

People For The Preservation Of Shakes Enourmous Head

10-05-02, 00:13 AM (EST)
6. "RE: Dangdumb Interviews"
D: Ghandia, you seem to keep crumbling under pressure. What seems to be the problem?
G: That puzzle is old news. But I'll tell you one thing, when I get home, my kids are going to work with me on that.
D: Uh huh. About this Ted thing. You discussed it with him, then hugged and thanked him for his apology, told the world that poor Ghandia *whom everyone confuses with Halle Barry cough* had this problem before, told the whole tribe a new and embellished story and split the tribe in half. Is this part of your strategy?
G: Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! *throws rock* I just wanted him to be honest. I just wanted the tribe to know what he did.
D: You don't by any chance have any beef jerky, do you?
G: Huh? *scratches head*
D: Do you think you'll be able to keep your emotions in check? It seems some of your tribemates aren't comfortable with your recent outburst.
G: Ahhhhhhhhh! Somethings biting my shoulder. *brushes shoulder frantically*
D: Probably not deadly, but it sure is a big sucker, isn't it?
But we have good news, Ghandia. You'll soon be getting a package from home, courtesy of MB.
G: Really? What is it? Letters from my family? A case of Twinkies?
D: Twinkies, yea. You are what you eat. No, Ghandia MB is bringing you your medication. He does feel somewhat responsible for the well being of the media-ho's no matter what you've signed. You will take your meds, now Ghanida, won't you?
G: Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh. *Runs from interview toward's snake beach.*

Silvergirl1 9342 desperate attention whore postings

10-05-02, 01:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Silvergirl1 Click to send private message to Silvergirl1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Dangdumb Interviews"
Ghandia doesn't like the way you keep your emotions in check. Do you think you'll soften up a little while you're here?

I am finding this ironic this week, considering that Ghandia's emotions needed checking and that Helen did soften up and try to help her.

Nice job on the interviews, Dakota.

From the book of Survivor 5:3: Too bad Jed won't win enough money to buy himself a personality.

10-05-02, 06:22 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Dangdumb Interviews"
LAST EDITED ON 10-05-02 AT 08:33 PM (EST)

Love the irony. Cutting to the "chaste". Sifting through the BS. Should have been an investigative reporter, but I'll keep plugging away at the media-ho's. Right now, our veteran media-ho, Brian, is looking like he could go the distance.

10-05-02, 08:48 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Dangdumb Interviews"
Proof of Life (not of intelligence)

D: Ken, your tribe seems to be starving. What's the problem?
K: No freakin food. Lost the freakin net.
D: Have you looked around the jungle near your camp?
K: Couldn't find anything in the freakin jungle; just some freakin coconuts.
D: But you have a nice shelter and you're the young, strong team.
K: We need to get rid of the freakin lazy people.
D: How can you tell the lazy ones from the rest?
K: Now that the shelter's built, it's not as easy to tell, but I'm trained to be observant.
D: And you have observed what?
K: I tell you, I've had enough of these Southerners. If they show up in NYC, I'm gonna give 'em tickets: speeding, parking, jay-walking. Anything I can think of. Freakin Southerners. If I ever hear anyone with a freakin drawl when I get home, I'm gonna arrest 'em for loitering.
D: Breath, Ken.
K: Thanks, I forgot.
D: So pastrami on rye would sound pretty good right about now.
K: Oh, yeah! From Carnegie! With a big dill pickle and some sour cream and onion chips.
D: Do they give it to New York's finest free when you're in uniform?
K: Uh, uh, no. We're not supposed to do that. But what the hell are we supposed to eat around here? Guess we'll have to catch fish in our teeth and send Shi Ann into the forest. If she doesn't come back, at least Robb will stop his freakin
b!tching.
D: Sounds like a good plan *cough*, good luck on the freakin fishing and foraging. Talk to you later!

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings

10-05-02, 08:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Dangdumb Interviews"
Dakota!! Honey!!! These crack me up! Keep up the good work!

LOL about the net!

( Pssst, if you were serious about the sig, I think Puffy used to use that same pic)

People For The Preservation Of Shakes Enourmous Head

ShowMeTheWinner 962 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

10-06-02, 01:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ShowMeTheWinner Click to send private message to ShowMeTheWinner Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Dangdumb Interviews"
Teehee... these are really good, Dakota! Keep 'em coming! Please do some (interviews, that is) with Erin and Penny. We can't see them on the show but at least we get their interviews here!

And congratulations on your 666th post!

Kathy O'Brien... The Sole Survivor! (I'd rather be delusional)

10-06-02, 04:22 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Dangdumb Interviews"
<And congratulations on your 666th post!>

Yikes! The Devil made me do it!

10-08-02, 12:24 PM (EST)
13. "RE: The Elusive Penney"
D: Penny, you're not getting much camera time.
P: That NY chick with the small ta-ta's keeps hogging the camera.
D: So there are more rifts in your tribe than we know, huh?
P: What'd you expect, we're starving to death!
D: How do feel about Jed's ouster?
P: Well, he was one of the better looking guys, but he wasn't much fun. He didn't enjoy our sleepovers AT ALL! Just not an Alpha male, I guess. Anyway, it was a really tough decision, and I love everyone here, but someone had to be eliminated.
D: Did your tribe consider voting Robb off?
P: Robb is so cute. Too bad he's such a idjit. But we need strong and energetic right now.
D: I notice you were making a lot of eye contact with Jiffy at TC. Anything going on there?
P: I didn't know if I wanted to date him or eat him. Gosh I'm hungry.
D: How long before you and your tribe starts dropping like flies from hunger?
P: Another couple of days. I work with a lot of doctors so I know you can live a long, painful time without food. The Sookies have asked me, former cheerleader extraordinaire, to cheer them to victory at the next RC -- we're hoping for food.
D: You seem pretty perky under the circumstances.
P: I guess I'm just a perky kinda gal.
D: Penny, you sell drugs for a living, don't you.
P: Oooooh, yeesssssssssss!

D: Another mystery unraveled.

10-16-02, 03:38 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Grumpy "
Having interviewed Dopey (Dude), Bashful (Jan), Happy (John) and Doc (Helen), we move down the line to Grumpy.

D: Stephanie, are you going to try to get on the other tribe?
S: Do they know how to pick fish up off the ground and cook 'em? Hands on hips, looking mean.
D: Yes, actually they figured that out right quick.
S: Do they have a shelter?
D: Yes, but the native residents are still *hanging around*.
S: Can they possibly be any dumber than the Sookies?
D: Well, on day 2, no one could find the drinking water. Finally someone found it and they voted him out.
S: Bwaaaaaaa!
D: Steph, if the Sookies hut was on fire, would you help put it out?
S: Not unless the local wildlife was in danger. Jed, how could you leave me here with these misfits! Walks off, head in hands, crying uncontrollably.

Just another day for Survivor 5 - Thailand.

Survivorerist 4103 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

10-16-02, 08:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Survivorerist Click to send private message to Survivorerist Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Grumpy "
Great interviews as usual, Dakota! This is such a fun thread!

(Another IceCat original )

The Top 5 FLL Castaways

1. Neleh Dennis (11 weeks at #1)
2. Colby Donaldson (5 weeks at #1)
3. Amber Brkich (4 weeks at #1)
3. Lex Van Den Burghe (4 weeks at #1)
5. Elisabeth Filarski (3 weeks at #1)

10-27-02, 11:15 AM (EST)
16. "RE: Brian's Lament "
D: Brian, were you concerned about going to look for the boat with two misfits who can't swim?
B: No. I figured Ted would float no matter what; and Clay? Who cares.
D: Jan seems to be a bit batty. Do you think it's from lack of food.
B: No. It's the cave thing. Gotta get her out of the cave. She's starting to like it in the cave. Feels safe in the cave. She might stay in the cave after we leave.
D: Do you think being on Survivor will help your film career?
B: Yep. Hoping to get into mainstream stuff like The Agency or CSI. No more Debbie Does Dallas.
D: What do you think your chances are of winning this thing?
B: Good. Most of these people are clueless.
D: Well, Brian, perhaps we'll see you at the Emmys with Marg or Kim D. Good luck!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •