The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"URGENT: Fair voting - there is a way"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

wemakeitfair 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-03-05, 12:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail wemakeitfair Click to send private message to wemakeitfair Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"URGENT: Fair voting - there is a way"
Hello guys,

Our show is under attack because of that website telling people to vote for the worst. There is a way we can counter it TONIGHT but we must get the word out. Please go to http://www.stopvotefortheworst.com and tell everyone you know to do the same!!!!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: URGENT: Fair voting - there is ... AMAI 05-03-05 1
   RE: URGENT: Fair voting - there is ... browneyedgirl918 05-03-05 2
       RE: URGENT: Fair voting - there is ... AMAI 05-03-05 3
           RE: URGENT: Fair voting - there is ... nailbone 05-03-05 4
 Strange Harrison 05-03-05 5
   RE: Strange wemakeitfair 05-03-05 6
 RE: URGENT: Fair voting - there is ... Bebo 05-03-05 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

AMAI 1254 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

05-03-05, 12:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AMAI Click to send private message to AMAI Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: URGENT: Fair voting - there is a way"
There is nothing wrong with VoteForTheWorst.

Ryan says to vote for WHOMEVER you want to see make it to the next round.

And even if he changed his tune and implored people to vote for whom they considered most talented, it wouldn't matter or change anything.

Voting system is fair. You vote for your favorites, your 2nd favorites, 3rd favorites, whatever you want, for whichever reason you want.

How about all the people who voted for Anthony because he's such a cute little munchkin?

How about the fact that Constantine MADE IT TO THE FINAL 12 in the first place in part due to the early support of VFTW.

Just vote for yours and they'll vote for theirs.

I'm Canadian. Vote for Bo for me?

browneyedgirl918 45 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

05-03-05, 01:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail browneyedgirl918 Click to send private message to browneyedgirl918 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: URGENT: Fair voting - there is a way"
As a Bo fan myself, I personally wouldn't like to see Bo sent home so that no talent waste of space known as Scott can win based on some smart ##### kids trying to make a mock out of the show. IF people were voting for Scott based on talent and not to undermine the integrity of the show, I wouldn't have a problem. The premise of the show is that the person with the most talent gets the most votes and wins. Not for the person with the least talent to get the most votes. That's why the site is called VOTE FOR THE WORST. The worst doesn't deserve to win. That's not what Idol is. Just one girl's humble opinion here.

AMAI 1254 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

05-03-05, 01:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AMAI Click to send private message to AMAI Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: URGENT: Fair voting - there is a way"
I'm a Bo fan too. Support the guy - don't split your votes between him and Vonzell or Anthony or Carrie. Put ALL your votes in for Bo (or whomever is your favorite.)

Look, if Scott is truly such a no-talent waste of space, then what the ##### is he doing in the audience selection stage in the first place? Blame the judges, Girl, don't blame VFTW.

And there are people who're voting for Scott because they think he's talented, but they're in the minority, I expect.

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-03-05, 02:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: URGENT: Fair voting - there is a way"
The premise of the show is that the person with the most talent gets the most votes and wins.

Nope, it's the one that gets the most votes that wins, because the idea is votes = CD sales.

And there are people who're voting for Scott because they think he's talented, but they're in the minority, I expect.

On the contrary, I suspect that those that vote FOR Scott because they think he's talented are in the majority of Scott-voters. As I've said other place, I seriously doubt that the VoteForTheWorst voters are a significant number to really make a difference. The folks that even GO to the website is a small percentage of the total that vote, and those that actually do what it says rather than just click on the site out of curiosity are even smaller.

New from Sigs by Syren!!

Keep lookin' up, cuz that's where it all is. o-

Harrison 173 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-03-05, 02:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Harrison Click to send private message to Harrison Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Strange"
Why is it that these "URGENT" and "EXCLUSIVE" types of posts always seem to come from first-time posters who rarely resurface after their pressing message has been given?

"Hello guys, Our show is under attack..."?
Odd.

wemakeitfair 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-03-05, 02:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail wemakeitfair Click to send private message to wemakeitfair Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Strange"
Well here I am. I'm a first time poster because I care about the show and I'm trying to get the word out about the site. I truly will go nuts if Scott wins this thing. I mean - if it were because people liked him that would be one thing. But I don't think people like him. They are ruining our show and we need to end it NOW before it gets any crazier!

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-03-05, 02:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: URGENT: Fair voting - there is a way"
LAST EDITED ON 05-03-05 AT 02:56 PM (EST)

Since there's already another thread discussing your site on the Individual Contestant forum, I'm locking this thread as a duplicate.

Unlock | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •