The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Anti-Bootee Player Anti-Bootee Contest - Week A, S5 Week 9"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

sittem 4186 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

11-08-02, 05:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sittem Click to send private message to sittem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Anti-Bootee Player Anti-Bootee Contest - Week A, S5 Week 9"
LAST EDITED ON 11-09-02 AT 01:13 PM (EST)

OK - now that I've been eliminated from both TAR AB and S AB (along with thousands of others) it's time to start a new game. It's the ABPABC. Just like you picked Survivors to not be booted, you'll do that same with the ABPs.

The Rules:
* Like the regular Anti-bootee contest you can pick as many, or as few, ABP’s (Anti-bootee players) you want each week (minimum of 1). How many you decide to name each week is a function of your daring and strategy. Please remember that you are picking the people that will NOT be booted from the Anit-bootee contest.

* For each ABP you list that does NOT get booted, you gain all the points that that player receives in the LionChow Anti-bootee contest.

* You can also pick up five points for correctly picking (or lose two if you are wrong) the ABP that gets the most points each week. This is called the BC (best points challenge - if your player is tied for top you get the points). You can also pick the WC (worst points for the week - again, a tie gets you the points). I'm leaving this optional, so that you don't have to make the game any more complicated if you don't want to. You simply get a zero if you don't pick either of these.

* You can enter the game anytime you want, but the sooner the better as points will pile up quickly. Even those who did not participate in the LionChow AB contest can enter here.

* If you pick an ABP that takes The Walk of Shame, you are finished, done, kaput. It’s all over unless someone wants to run an ABPABCFLOTABPABC.

* If you don't make a new weekly pick, it will stay the same as the prior week, except for challenge winners. Forgetting to make weekly picks can be the downfall of many a worthy competitor, and I imagine that won't change much this time around, but at least this rule gives you a fighting chance.

* Finally, to add a little more spice, each week there’ll be a 5 point bonus given to any contestant that correctly predicts the “Secret Word” (or, as Groucho would say, the secret woid). This is a word I will pick each week that if mentioned by any of the Anti-bootee players in their weekly posts of Safe Lists only (if they comment on the contest in another post, that doesn’t count). So that this will be above board, I will send an e-mail each week to Webby with the secret word in case there is any question as to favoritism. I'll also not be eligible for these points in my entry. You must wait until after I post in the weekly pick thread that the secret word has been chosen before you post yours. If you post yours before that and you get it right it won’t count. Also, there's no penalty for picking the wrong player - these are purely bonus points.

You may want to wait until Thursday to post anyway as it gives you a chance to view the players picks before you decide who to list as your ABPABC safe players.

* Finally, the prize. There’s only one and that’s a meal at either Gale Street Inn (BBQ ribs) or Edwardo’s Pizza in Chicago. You can take your prize as either eating with me (let’s say to discuss the relative merits of Sean Rector or Ted as Survivors), or you can choose a gift certificate so you don’t need to spend any time with me.

An alternate prize, with LionChow’s permission, would be a lunch in New York that I won from the first Anti-bootee contest - all of 10 months ago for S3. I’ll never get to New York anyway and if that’s easier for you then LC might be willing to do this???

Here's the remaing AB players - your safe list this week will come from them. The points they have currently accumulated mean nothing for our contest. I provide them only for informational purposes.

71 EJM92
65 Sleeeve
47 GeorgiaBelle
40 BuckyKatt
36 Survivorchick
34 smrtNsassybnkr
27 Cin
15 DracoMalfoy
4 Bert
2 Survivorerist
1 JohnMc
(57) EchoGirl

2002 IceCat Originals, Inc. All rights reserved.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 ROFLMAO!!! sleeeve 11-08-02 1
 RE: Anti-Bootee Player Anti-Bootee ... sittem 11-09-02 2
 RE: Anti-Bootee Player Anti-Bootee ... LionChow 11-10-02 3
 RE: Anti-Bootee Player Anti-Bootee ... I_AM_HE 11-10-02 4
 RE: Anti-Bootee Player Anti-Bootee ... JohnMc 11-11-02 5
 Secret Woid has been chosen sittem 11-12-02 6
 RE: Anti-Bootee Player Anti-Bootee ... Punkin 11-12-02 7
 RE: Anti-Bootee Player Anti-Bootee ... ulalame 11-12-02 8
 RE: Anti-Bootee Player Anti-Bootee ... bobstew617 11-12-02 9
   RE: Anti-Bootee Player Anti-Bootee ... sittem 11-13-02 11
 RE: Anti-Bootee Player Anti-Bootee ... bubbastan 11-12-02 10
 RE: Anti-Bootee Player Anti-Bootee ... echogirl 11-13-02 12
   RE: Anti-Bootee Player Anti-Bootee ... sittem 11-14-02 15
 RE: Anti-Bootee Player Anti-Bootee ... magic_star 11-13-02 13
 RE: Anti-Bootee Player Anti-Bootee ... Ahtumbreez 11-14-02 14
 RE: Anti-Bootee Player Anti-Bootee ... sittem 11-14-02 16
 RE: Anti-Bootee Player Anti-Bootee ... Bebo 11-14-02 17
 Life again has meaning!! HeyBulldog 11-14-02 18
 RE: Anti-Bootee Player Anti-Bootee ... Lolly 11-14-02 19
 RE: Anti-Bootee Player Anti-Bootee ... echogirl 11-14-02 20
 Hooray! Kermit the Vixen 11-14-02 21
 RE: Anti-Bootee Player Anti-Bootee ... tjstein 11-14-02 22
 RE: Anti-Bootee Player Anti-Bootee ... GuessItRains 11-14-02 23
 RE: Anti-Bootee Player Anti-Bootee ... Rebel Crown 11-14-02 24
 RE: Anti-Bootee Player Anti-Bootee ... katem 11-14-02 25
 RE: Anti-Bootee Player Anti-Bootee ... Punkin 11-14-02 26
 RE: Anti-Bootee Player Anti-Bootee ... I_AM_HE 11-14-02 27
 RE: Anti-Bootee Player Anti-Bootee ... rwj3eb 11-14-02 28
 RE: Anti-Bootee Player Anti-Bootee ... HawkEye 11-14-02 29
 RE: Anti-Bootee Player Anti-Bootee ... ejm92 11-14-02 30
 RE: Anti-Bootee Player Anti-Bootee ... Granvil the 4th 11-14-02 31

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

sleeeve 3456 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

11-08-02, 09:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sleeeve Click to send private message to sleeeve Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "ROFLMAO!!!"
I just gotta say that this is hysterical!

11-09-02, 01:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sittem Click to send private message to sittem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Anti-Bootee Player Anti-Bootee Contest - Week A, S5 Week 9"
Bumping this up as the rules are now posted.

LionChow 2033 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

11-10-02, 10:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LionChow Click to send private message to LionChow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Anti-Bootee Player Anti-Bootee Contest - Week A, S5 Week 9"
LAST EDITED ON 11-12-02 AT 10:21 AM (EST)

Way to go Sittem!!! This is a riot. Good luck to all and be sure to stay away from EchoGirl... she'll be nothing but trouble for you! LOL

I'll take a chance on:

SmartnSassyBnkr
BuckyKatt
Sleeeve
EJM92

Groucho Bonus: EchoGirl (let's have a nice big vote explanation Echo, OK?)

I'm predicting, with no offense intended to EJM or Sleeeve, that either SmartnSassy or BuckyKatt is going to win the AB game.

LC - loves Sittem's idea

I_AM_HE 6123 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-10-02, 10:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail I_AM_HE Click to send private message to I_AM_HE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Anti-Bootee Player Anti-Bootee Contest - Week A, S5 Week 9"
this is indeed hilarious sittem!
and I'm considering playing for the anti-win here too, riding echogirl until I think she's ready to cash in her chips
although, that could prove harder than playing to be the anti-anti-bootee winner...

JohnMc 2679 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

11-11-02, 11:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JohnMc Click to send private message to JohnMc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Anti-Bootee Player Anti-Bootee Contest - Week A, S5 Week 9"
LAST EDITED ON 11-13-02 AT 11:12 AM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 11-11-02 AT 06:20 PM (EST)

ABP

safe this week

JohnMc

He is conservative in his picks, and has a strategy - to stay alive. He's a safe bet thru F4.

BC - EJM
WC - JohnMc

edit to add groucho word - "dude" or "dood"

11-12-02, 07:55 AM (EST)
6. "Secret Woid has been chosen"
Whoops - almost forgot I was supposed to let y'all know the secret word has been chosen. I e-mailed webby several days ago with the word. Remember - this one won't cost you anything if you get it wrong. Just choose the ABP that might mention the word in their post - actually, any or all of them COULD say it and if you name one you get the points. Don't forget to name someone for possible free points.

Punkin 244 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

11-12-02, 10:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Punkin Click to send private message to Punkin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Anti-Bootee Player Anti-Bootee Contest - Week A, S5 Week 9"
Hey, Sittem! You're my Hero! Being booted from Anti-Bootee has left me dazed and confused and without my moorings. And you've just tossed out a life saver! Now I have something to live for again!

I'm off to carefully study the voting patterns of the remaining contestants. I'll be back!

LC, I also appreciate your starting another game, but I've never traded in stocks so I think I'll sit this one out and watch how it's played.

ulalame 778 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

11-12-02, 08:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ulalame Click to send private message to ulalame Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Anti-Bootee Player Anti-Bootee Contest - Week A, S5 Week 9"
LAST EDITED ON 11-14-02 AT 07:32 PM (EST)

Yay, sittem! I am so glad I still have this game to play

Safe:

EJM92
Sleeeve
Cin
GeorgiaBelle
JohnMc
Draco Malfoy

WC: EchoGirl

Secret Word: alive

Edited because I finally read the directions for the secret word.

bobstew617 723 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

11-12-02, 10:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bobstew617 Click to send private message to bobstew617 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Anti-Bootee Player Anti-Bootee Contest - Week A, S5 Week 9"
Even if I wasn't in th original game, can I still play? If so,

SAFE:

ejm92
Sleeve
BuckyKatt
JohnMc
smurtNsassybnkr

Secret Word: tribe

11-13-02, 10:44 AM (EST)
11. "RE: Anti-Bootee Player Anti-Bootee Contest - Week A, S5 Week 9"
Absolutely - you're not tainted by being a loser yet so you'll probably do great!

Note to everyone - I've gotta go to Florida today and won't be back until late Sunday night so I probably won't be able to post results until after I return. Weeks after this one will be better, though I cannot post any week until after Lion Chow posts results of the regular ABC as I need to see what points have been awarded there to give y'all your points.

bubbastan 625 desperate attention whore postings

11-12-02, 11:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bubbastan Click to send private message to bubbastan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Anti-Bootee Player Anti-Bootee Contest - Week A, S5 Week 9"
Thanks, Sittem, for giving us something to do while cooling our heels at loser lodge!

Let's see, Safe:
EMJ92
Sleeeve
Buckykatt
DracoMalfoy
Survivorerist

BC: Sleeeve
WC: Echogirl;)

Groucho: Chewy

echogirl 2120 desperate attention whore postings

11-13-02, 03:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail echogirl Click to send private message to echogirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Anti-Bootee Player Anti-Bootee Contest - Week A, S5 Week 9"
Hi Mr. Sittem!

Can I play if I am still in the Anti-Bootee game? Or would I unduly influence the outcome of this fabulous game!!!! I mean if people are gonna gamble on my ultimate demise I may have to pull a Brandon and switch sides. Wait that didn't work. Perhaps an UTR Vee? I could be the total wild card in this game. Afterall I never saw LL last year

11-14-02, 10:28 AM (EST)
15. "RE: Anti-Bootee Player Anti-Bootee Contest - Week A, S5 Week 9"
Echo - sure you can play. Your picks are out there for anyone to see so there won't be any insider info that's not available to all.

BTW - Mr. Sitte?? Just plain sittem will do. Such respect - I don't know what to do!!

magic_star 2400 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

11-13-02, 06:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail magic_star Click to send private message to magic_star Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Anti-Bootee Player Anti-Bootee Contest - Week A, S5 Week 9"
LAST EDITED ON 11-14-02 AT 07:34 PM (EST)

This is so funny Sittem!

Safe
----
Cin
echogirl
Sleeeve
GeorgiaBelle

BC: Sleeeve
WC: Bucky Katt

Word: Sleeeve

Edited to change almost everything.

The Cubs win the World Series!Cubbies Win!Cubbies Win!

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings

11-14-02, 09:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Anti-Bootee Player Anti-Bootee Contest - Week A, S5 Week 9"
Okay I'm picking:

Cin
Survivorchick
Survivorerist
Sleeve
Draco

Worst points: Echogirl
Secret word: Survivorchick
Most points: EJM92

Come on fellow survivorfreaks don't fail me now.

11-14-02, 12:12 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Anti-Bootee Player Anti-Bootee Contest - Week A, S5 Week 9"
LAST EDITED ON 11-14-02 AT 06:14 PM (EST)

Still waiting on Echo and Georgia to make their ABC picks, but gotta get in a preliminary list since I'm in Florida at the folks and have limited access and ssssllllllllooooooowwwwwwww computer.

Safe:
Cin
Sleeve
Sirerist
S Chick
Bert
JohnMc
And, adding GeorgiaBelle

BC: Bucky
WC: smrtN

Secret Word: I'm not eligible

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

11-14-02, 02:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Anti-Bootee Player Anti-Bootee Contest - Week A, S5 Week 9"
LAST EDITED ON 11-14-02 AT 05:00 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 11-14-02 AT 02:48 PM (EST)

Safe:

Cin
JohnMc
DracoMalfoy
Survivorchick
Bert
EJM92
Survivorerist
BuckyKatt
Sleeeve
GeorgiaBelle
echogirl

BC: BuckyKatt (take it all the way, my evil apprentice!)

WC: smrtNsassybnkr

Secret Word: Sleeeve (we blues have got to stick together)

edited once because I'm silly, and a second time so that one of us votes for echogirl

HeyBulldog 40 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

11-14-02, 03:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HeyBulldog Click to send private message to HeyBulldog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "Life again has meaning!!"
Thanks Sittem...this is great!

Safe:
Georgia Belle
EJM92
Draco Malfoy
Cin

BS: Bucky Katt
WS: Echo Girl

Groucho Bonus: Sleeeve (with all of those words, he has to have gotten it in there somewhere).

Ahh...I feel so much better now that I have another game to play!

Lolly 721 desperate attention whore postings

11-14-02, 04:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lolly Click to send private message to Lolly Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Anti-Bootee Player Anti-Bootee Contest - Week A, S5 Week 9"
LAST EDITED ON 11-14-02 AT 06:21 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 11-14-02 AT 06:16 PM (EST)

Safe:

Echogirl
Georgiabelle
EJM92
Sleeeve
Cin
Bert
JohnMc
DracoMalfoy
Sirerist
Survirochick
Bucky Katt

WC: Echogirl
BC: EJM92

Secret Word: Sleeeve

If I get the boot again, can I play under the ghostnic Gaggin'?

echogirl 2120 desperate attention whore postings

11-14-02, 04:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail echogirl Click to send private message to echogirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Anti-Bootee Player Anti-Bootee Contest - Week A, S5 Week 9"
Okay I have no idea what strategy to use in this game. Should I aim high, or aim low (like I do in the Anti-Bootee game). I don't know!

Anti-bootee: echogirl (hey someone has to vote for me!)

BC-echogirl
WC-JohnMc

Secret Word? I'll pass!

Kermit the Vixen 1639 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

11-14-02, 04:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kermit%20the%20Vixen Click to send private message to Kermit%20the%20Vixen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "Hooray!"
A whole new game! I love it! I'm going all out this time... here are my picks.

Cin
SurvivorChick
ejm92
Survivoreist
Sleeeeeeeeve
Georgia Belle

WC=Survivorist
BC=Bucky Katt

Secret Word was "spoken" by.... sleeeeeeve! Do it for me, baby! No whammys!!

Why are you looking at me? Stop looking at me. I said, STOP -- wait, what? OK, never mind.

tjstein 1960 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

11-14-02, 05:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tjstein Click to send private message to tjstein Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Anti-Bootee Player Anti-Bootee Contest - Week A, S5 Week 9"
Since I'm here at Loser Lounge with the rest of the 47,000 peeps who lost last week, I think I'll give this a shot. Plus I love Gale Street Inn!

My safe picks for the week are:

Cin
DracoMalfoy
Sleeeve
Echogirl

BC - Sleeeve
WC - Echogirl

Bring on the fun!

- fairly certain that she went to Gale Street Inn for a pre-prom meal while in high school

GuessItRains 700 desperate attention whore postings

11-14-02, 05:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GuessItRains Click to send private message to GuessItRains Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Anti-Bootee Player Anti-Bootee Contest - Week A, S5 Week 9"
This is hysterical sittem! And living in Chicago I have to try for the dinner...

Anti-Bootee Players
ejm92
sleeeve
GeorgiaBelle
Survivorchick
Cin
Survivorerist
echogirl

Bonus
echogirl

Rebel Crown 1413 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

11-14-02, 05:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rebel%20Crown Click to send private message to Rebel%20Crown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Anti-Bootee Player Anti-Bootee Contest - Week A, S5 Week 9"
Cool, just what I wanted - another chance to go down in flames. But this game looks like it will be as much fun as the original, so I'm in.

Now that I'm in Loser Lodge, is it 4:20 anywhere around here?

My ABPABC picks are:

ejm92
sleeeve
GeorgiaBelle
Survivorchick
smrtNsassybnkr

Secret word - sleeeve

katem 3315 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

11-14-02, 05:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail katem Click to send private message to katem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Anti-Bootee Player Anti-Bootee Contest - Week A, S5 Week 9"
LAST EDITED ON 11-14-02 AT 05:47 PM (EST)

All the players, except EchoGirl.

Best score: ejm92
Worst score: EchoGirl

BONUS: Sleeeve is the word. Copying the evil Ms. Bebo

(c) 2002 GeorgiaBelle Creations, Inc. All rights reserved

Punkin 244 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

11-14-02, 07:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Punkin Click to send private message to Punkin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Anti-Bootee Player Anti-Bootee Contest - Week A, S5 Week 9"
Safe this week:

EJM
Sleeve
GeorgiaBelle
BuckyKatt
Survivorchick
s&sbankr
Cin
DracoMalfoy
Bert
Survivorerest
JohnMc
EchoGirl

Yup. I'm betting on every one of them! 'Cause they're there, and I'm here. Besides, there's always the ABPABCFLOTABPABC!

I_AM_HE 6123 desperate attention whore postings

11-14-02, 07:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail I_AM_HE Click to send private message to I_AM_HE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Anti-Bootee Player Anti-Bootee Contest - Week A, S5 Week 9"
JohnMc
smrtNsassybnkr
Survivorerist
Bucky Katt

Secret Word: GeorgiaBelle

rwj3eb 161 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-14-02, 07:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rwj3eb Click to send private message to rwj3eb Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Anti-Bootee Player Anti-Bootee Contest - Week A, S5 Week 9"
anti-Bootee

Brian
Ted
Clay
Helen
Jake

HawkEye 418 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

11-14-02, 07:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HawkEye Click to send private message to HawkEye Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Anti-Bootee Player Anti-Bootee Contest - Week A, S5 Week 9"
Ok I'm not really clear on the rules, but hey what the heck.

Give me: EJM92, Sleeeve, GeorgiaBelle, smrtNsassybnkr, Cin, DracoMalfoy, Bert, JohnMc, AND EchoGirl

HawkEye
Nothing can hide from the eye of a HAWK, especially when he has not clue!!!
what's the worst that could happen, I mean really!!! *wink*

ejm92 2221 desperate attention whore postings

11-14-02, 07:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ejm92 Click to send private message to ejm92 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Anti-Bootee Player Anti-Bootee Contest - Week A, S5 Week 9"
Can I play? I see other AB'ers playing, so I'll play ....

Anti-Bootees:

EJM92
Sleeeve
GeorgiaBelle
BuckyKatt
Survivorchick
smrtNsassybnkr
Cin
DracoMalfoy
Bert
Survivorerist
JohnMc
EchoGirl

BC: JohnMC - Picks look pretty safe.
WC: BuckyKatt - Picked too many people!
SW: Jake

Granvil the 4th 38 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

11-14-02, 08:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Granvil%20the%204th Click to send private message to Granvil%20the%204th Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: Anti-Bootee Player Anti-Bootee Contest - Week A, S5 Week 9"
Alright,
This was my first season playing LC's game, but I thought it was AWESOME! I love your alternate version.

Safe:
EJM92
Sleeeve
GeorgiaBelle
BuckyKatt
Survivorchick
smrtNsassybnkr
Cin
DracoMalfoy
Bert
Survivorerist
JohnMc
EchoGirl

Secret Word: Sleeve caught on first, of course, then others edited to add lists, but ECHOGIRL took it away with her anti-list anti-boot post, so I'm going to HAVE to go with her for the Anti-List Anti-Bootie Player Anti-Bootie Secret Word Contest winner! Woo Hoo!!

BC: BuckyKatt
WC: Survivorerist

The only thing I'm afraid of is players going "Hideyourvote".

Granvil

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •