The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S5 Anti-Bootee Game Wk 8 Bloodletting / Wk 9 Entry"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

LionChow 2033 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

11-08-02, 02:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LionChow Click to send private message to LionChow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S5 Anti-Bootee Game Wk 8 Bloodletting / Wk 9 Entry"
LAST EDITED ON 11-10-02 AT 10:06 PM (EST)

Where do I even begin to describe the massacre that was brought about by Erin’s boot? Perhaps the numbers speak loudest. An unprecedented week in Anti-Bootee history has left 12 players standing, with 53 others in shock and staggering on their way to a suddenly packed Loser Lodge.

Not anticipating an early crowd of this size, the lodge is putting three people to a room, so you better hurry and grab the roommates you like before you get stuck with a lemon. Rumor around the lodge has it that GTMike and Bebo snore, Fester talks in his sleep, LisaPooh hogs the sheets, SurvivaBear smokes cigars all day, Sittem always leaves the toilet seat up, MagicStar and HeyBullDog leave their wet underwear hanging in the bathroom and a nudist colony is being formed by Kyngsladye, Dabo, Hawkeye, Punkin, IvoryElephant, Swami, BaquaR, BMH, Packman and JeffGator. As for me, I’m hoping to shack up with Sheila and Vixen… you know, that whole threesome thing (Sheila’s idea). We’re gonna be here a while, so we might as well make it fun!

Final Words are encouraged by all.

The weekly winners, or should I say escapees, were EJM92 (7), chased by Cin, GeorgiaBelle, Sleeeve and SmartnSassyBnkr who all had 6’s. A huge congratulations to the remaining twelve, or should we be bitter and call them the “Dirty Dozen”?

The weekly bottom dwellers… let’s not even get into it OK??? I can’t very well list all 53 that got kicked out and what would be the point of picking out just a couple when we all stunk up the joint? I guess I could list those that have publicly admitted to adding Erin at the last minute, but they have already “outted” themselves. So what the heck, I’ll weakly attempt to pick on those still in the game. EchoGirl and Survivorerist had “absolutely terrible” weeks with a zero (brak, brak, brak). Oh alright, if you really must know, the hardest fallen were Kyngsladye and Mikey (-7). Now do all the rest of you feel better?

Our leader board is greatly slimmed down, but the leader remains the same… EJM92 (71) says “So what’s wrong with the rest of you knuckleheads?” as he opens up a 6 point lead over Sleeeve (65). Next up is GeorgiaBelle (47), BuckyKatt (40) and SurvivorChick (36) who all moved waaaayyyyy up in the standings, though they remain well out of the lead. The good news for those trailing is that we have already seen how quickly things can change, now haven’t we?!

EchoGirl (-57) remains my Queen of Red Ink. JohnMc (1) and Survivorerist (2) are forced into the role of her court jesters.

Side notes for those no longer in the game:

• Now that the Anti-Bootee Game has become so easy to manage, I’ll be starting a new game today or tomorrow to keep me busy, and hopefully, help keep you all entertained. It will be a Survivor Stock Market game. Look for the Sign-up and rules post. It will be more time consuming for the players, so only sign up if you can afford the time to play.
  • For those folks that were really hoping to grab one of the four concert CD prizes, but now won’t... I am more than willing to barter for them. I used to only trade bootlegs for other bootlegs, but I have about as much as I want right now, so I’m starting to try to trade for other stuff. For example, I recently traded some stuff for a pair of Auburn U. gym shorts with a certain corn-y SB’er. Get creative and make me an offer – I’m easy! See http://www.geocities.com/setmea3/ if you don’t know what I’m talking about.

Standings

71 - EJM92
65 - Sleeeve
47 - GeorgiaBelle
40 - BuckyKatt
36 - Survivorchick
34 - smrtNsassybnkr
27 - Cin
15 - DracoMalfoy
4 - Bert
2 - Survivorerist
1 - JohnMc
(57) - EchoGirl

Taking the “Walk of Shame”:

59 - FesterFan1
53 - BMH
51 - HeyBulldog
51 - Punkin
50 - Hylia
49 - Bubbastan
48 - LisaPooh
47 - ivoryElephant
47 - RainCrow
46 - DRich61
46 - Lolly
45 - Seyz
44 - GuessItRains
43 - LionChow
42 - katem
42 - ulalame
41 - forehead
39 - Genius47
39 - RebelCrown
39 - Sheila
39 - sticks
38 - Java
36 - Jims02
34 - Rosewood
33 - HawkEye
33 - Lili Blue
33 - sittem
32 - BaquaR13
30 - mikey
29 - Bebo
29 - GTmike
29 - SurvivaBear
28 - mizpokey
28 - PackMan
27 - fyrenice
27 - Granvil the 4th
26 - magic_star
26 - ShowMeTheWinner
24 - Kokoro
24 - tjstein
23 - Icis
23 - Swami
22 - Dabo
22 - jkokoj
21 - Gerbees
19 - bennocracy
13 - JeffGator
13 - SurvivorManiac
12 - benjapol
11 - KermitVixen
11 - Tropicana Unltd
2 - rwj3eb
(12) - kyngsladye

Rules: http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/cgi-bin/dcboard.cgi?az=show_thread&om=1360&forum=DCForumID4&omm=0

Rule addition: Since we have only twelve players left, the weekly entry list takes on new strategic importance. Therefore, I will now also allow entries to be made by email or SB private messages if you want to hide your picks from the other players. I only ask that you make a post to the entry thread telling me where you have made your picks so I know where to look. I didn’t have to use this last season until the Finale!

67 down, 12 to go

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: S5 Anti-Bootee Game Wk 8 Bloodl... Cin 11-08-02 1
   RE: S5 Anti-Bootee Game Wk 8 Bloodl... echogirl 11-13-02 14
 RE: S5 Anti-Bootee Game Wk 8 Bloodl... JohnMc 11-08-02 2
   RE: S5 Anti-Bootee Game Wk 8 Bloodl... smrtNsassybnkr 11-08-02 3
       RE: Edit to previous post smrtNsassybnkr 11-13-02 15
           RE: Edit to previous post LionChow 11-13-02 17
               RE: Edit to previous post smrtNsassybnkr 11-14-02 29
 Question!!! sleeeve 11-08-02 4
   RE: Question!!! LionChow 11-10-02 6
       Clarification sleeeve 11-13-02 22
           RE: Clarification LionChow 11-14-02 28
 Final Words dabo 11-09-02 5
 Final Words and Invitations GTmike 11-10-02 7
 RE: S5 Anti-Bootee Game Wk 8 Bloodl... Draco Malfoy 11-11-02 8
 Noooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!! FesterFan1 11-11-02 9
 RE: S5 Anti-Bootee Game Wk 8 Bloodl... Survivorchick 11-11-02 10
 Curse word! Curse word! Swear! Swea... HeyBulldog 11-11-02 11
 RE: S5 Anti-Bootee Game Wk 8 Bloodl... Bert 11-12-02 12
 RE: S5 Anti-Bootee Game Wk 8 Bloodl... echogirl 11-13-02 13
 RE: S5 Anti-Bootee Game Wk 8 Bloodl... ejm92 11-13-02 16
   RE: S5 Anti-Bootee Game Wk 8 Bloodl... JohnMc 11-13-02 19
 RE: S5 Anti-Bootee Game Wk 8 Bloodl... Survivorerist 11-13-02 18
 Bucky's Picks (no pressure or anyth... Bucky Katt 11-13-02 20
 Final Words magic_star 11-13-02 21
 My Picks... sleeeve 11-14-02 23
 Nice Game LionChow! Survivor Maniac 11-14-02 24
 Thanks LionChow sittem 11-14-02 25
 RE: S5 Anti-Bootee Game Wk 8 Bloodl... GeorgiaBelle 11-14-02 26
 First booted, then slandered???? Bebo 11-14-02 27
 My Entry and a bit of Groucho Wordp... echogirl 11-14-02 30
   RE: My Entry and a bit of Groucho W... sittem 11-14-02 31

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Cin 843 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

11-08-02, 02:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cin Click to send private message to Cin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: S5 Anti-Bootee Game Wk 8 Bloodletting / Wk 9 Entry"
LAST EDITED ON 11-11-02 AT 10:32 AM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 11-08-02 AT 03:43 PM (EST)

woohooo I'm first again

RC - team: Chewys individual: Ken
IC - Team: Chewys individual: Brian

Safe:
Brian
Ted

Cin

echogirl 2120 desperate attention whore postings

11-13-02, 03:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail echogirl Click to send private message to echogirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: S5 Anti-Bootee Game Wk 8 Bloodletting / Wk 9 Entry"
I just love your little dog!!!!

JohnMc 2679 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

11-08-02, 06:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JohnMc Click to send private message to JohnMc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: S5 Anti-Bootee Game Wk 8 Bloodletting / Wk 9 Entry"
I'm still alive... I'm still alive!!!

Ok, my pick for anti-bootees

Jake - pretty sure of him
Ted - only because Brian is more of a threat and has gotten a little more face time. Brian is either a threat or he goes the distance. I just think Ted is safe until Brian goes.
Clay - UTR

I only picked 3 the last time, and I managed to stay alive! Sticking w/that strategy!

smrtNsassybnkr 332 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

11-08-02, 06:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail smrtNsassybnkr Click to send private message to smrtNsassybnkr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: S5 Anti-Bootee Game Wk 8 Bloodletting / Wk 9 Entry"
YEAH! I didn't get the big 'ol boot!!!

RC: All, I think it is the video's from home
IC: Individual: Jake

Safe:
Brian
Ted
Clay

*I reserve the right to change as additional spoilers are revealed.

11-13-02, 03:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail smrtNsassybnkr Click to send private message to smrtNsassybnkr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Edit to previous post"
LAST EDITED ON 11-14-02 AT 03:39 PM (EST)

Please add Jake to my previous "Anti-Boot" list as SAFE for Week 9.

also, Can I change my RC pick to Clay? (If not, that's ok too!)

Thanks!

11-13-02, 05:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LionChow Click to send private message to LionChow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Edit to previous post"
By all means, be my guest! By the way, not to put any pressure on you or anything, but in another thread I've predicted that you will win this season's title (with Bucky Katt as my second pick).

Don't let me down!

11-14-02, 03:42 PM (EST)
29. "RE: Edit to previous post"
Well, LionChow, Thank you for the vote of confidence. I will sure do my best to live up to your expectations! Hopefully some of those top people in the standings right now will get knocked out!!!

sleeeve 3456 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

11-08-02, 09:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sleeeve Click to send private message to sleeeve Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Question!!!"
What are the RC/IC teams for the week???

You never know what might be up my sleeeve...

11-10-02, 10:08 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Question!!!"
Until I know the merge is definitely on, I have to go with CG vs SJ.

11-13-02, 08:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sleeeve Click to send private message to sleeeve Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "Clarification"
Last season, we always had "teams" for the challenge picks. Even though there is definately a merge this week, am I correct to interpret that we are to use the original tribal lines as our "team" picks for this week's challenge?

Or do you expect us to pick individual winners?

Okay... just checking

11-14-02, 03:23 PM (EST)
28. "RE: Clarification"
Sorry for any confusion Sleeeve. For this week, the Challenge winners will be looked at as winning for their original tribe, regardless of whether it's an individual challenge or not. So CG versus SJ still stands.

Next week, assuming that the tribes do merge this episode, I will begin creating the make-believe teams that you remember from last season.

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-09-02, 00:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Final Words"
WAAAAAAAAA!!!!... Oh well, I knew the risk I took by trying for as many points as possible. Great game, LionChow.

ARRRRRRR!!!!

GTmike 1255 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

11-10-02, 11:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GTmike Click to send private message to GTmike Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Final Words and Invitations"
Final words: Well, it was fun while it lasted. This was a wonderful experience and I now look forward to making 67 new friends here at loser island....hold on a sec.....excuse me(to beach waiter), I'll have another jack and coke here, thank you.....while I was sorry about going so early and doing so poorly compared to last year, to those in the game, congrats. We'll be waiting for you here on loser island. To those on the island, my room is open and like Tom and Lex, I have the beam and coke! Come and stop by the room and have a drink. Golf party starts tomorrow. We also need to figure out who wants to be the activity director here. Also, since we are free, I'm going scuba diving and rock climbing until we have to show up in a week for the jury. Anyone want to join me. See y'all!!

Thanks LC for hosting the game again for us!! To those in the game, I guess we'll see some of y'all here next week!

Draco Malfoy 10525 desperate attention whore postings

11-11-02, 08:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Draco%20Malfoy Click to send private message to Draco%20Malfoy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: S5 Anti-Bootee Game Wk 8 Bloodletting / Wk 9 Entry"
LAST EDITED ON 11-14-02 AT 12:43 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 11-13-02 AT 12:25 PM (EST)

Finally... we got some room around here. Maybe no one will be peeing in the cave anymore.

Individual
RC: Brian
IC: Penny
Safe: Brian
Jake

The Chamber of Secrets Has Been Opened. Enemies of the Heir... Beware!

edited to change IC winner- not confident enough in the pick though to put her on my safe list!

FesterFan1 5947 desperate attention whore postings

11-11-02, 03:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FesterFan1 Click to send private message to FesterFan1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Noooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Dude, this is so not right. It's taken me 4 days to pick my psyche up from off the floor after MB kicked it square in the cojones. Damn you, MB. Damn you to hell.

I took a look at your day trader game, LC. You really are a masochist, aren't you. I think it will be far more entertaining for me to just sit back and watch the carnage. Besides, I'd actually have to believe that the remaining flotsam and jetsam has any actual street value...which I don't.

I'm so incredibly pissed right now. Stupid Zoe boot. **grumble, grumble, grumble...**

Fester

You can't spell "suckerpunch" without "sucker".

Survivorchick 1161 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

11-11-02, 03:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Survivorchick Click to send private message to Survivorchick Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: S5 Anti-Bootee Game Wk 8 Bloodletting / Wk 9 Entry"
OMH! I can't believe I'm still alive! This is insane. My heart goes out to all of the people lost today. I'll be wearing black for y'all.

But the game must go on.

Individual: RC: Ken
IC: Jake

Tribe: RC: Chewy
IC: Chewy

Antiboots:
Helen
Brian

HeyBulldog 40 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

11-11-02, 10:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HeyBulldog Click to send private message to HeyBulldog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Curse word! Curse word! Swear! Swear!"
Drat!! The one week I make my picks early and I get the boot! Oh well, I'm comforted in knowing that I definitely wasn't the only one and I did end in the top three! Now I get to hang out in Loser Lodge gleefully hanging my wet underwear around the bathroom!

Thanks for a great game, LC! I'll be back next season! Good luck to the remaining few!

Bert 170 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-12-02, 10:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bert Click to send private message to Bert Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: S5 Anti-Bootee Game Wk 8 Bloodletting / Wk 9 Entry"
Feel the city breaking and everybody's shaking but I'm staying alive, staying alive...

Antiboots:

Brian
Ted
Jake

Immunity- Sock Joy

-bert

11-13-02, 02:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail echogirl Click to send private message to echogirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: S5 Anti-Bootee Game Wk 8 Bloodletting / Wk 9 Entry"
OMG there is a party at the LL and I'm still out here scrubbing pots? Wait....why am I scrubbing pots? I think we have the numbers now, no need to kiss up to the guys left! BTW guys we really need some water. And don't even think of peeing near our cave.

Did I mention my favorite recipe?

ejm92 2221 desperate attention whore postings

11-13-02, 03:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ejm92 Click to send private message to ejm92 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: S5 Anti-Bootee Game Wk 8 Bloodletting / Wk 9 Entry"
LAST EDITED ON 11-14-02 AT 07:39 PM (EST)

*I edited again, because I went to the anti-bootee player anti-bootee contest and saw that several people picked me to get the highest score this week, and I was a softie and only picked three anti-bootees....I'm going to add Clay to my list just to be daring, and try to get a decent score.

*Edited to add individial challenge picks, as well as taking Jan off of my list and adding Jake....although my gut says to not pick Jake, it seems highly illogical that he would get voted for...however, if this is it for me, it has been fun....

Let's see if I can survive this again...I'll opt not to use the "Hideyourvote", and I'm sure I'll change this list a dozen or so times.

Clay
Ted
Jake
Brian

RC - CG (If Individual, Brian)
IC - CG (If Individual, Helen)

JohnMc 2679 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

11-13-02, 06:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JohnMc Click to send private message to JohnMc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: S5 Anti-Bootee Game Wk 8 Bloodletting / Wk 9 Entry"
EJM, thx for not using the "Hideyourvote." I think it would be more competitive if everyone still posted their votes in the forum instead of email.

plus, a note for Erist:

If you only vote for 1 anti-bootee, then I'm going to pass you up!

Survivorerist 4103 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

11-13-02, 05:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Survivorerist Click to send private message to Survivorerist Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: S5 Anti-Bootee Game Wk 8 Bloodletting / Wk 9 Entry"
Okay, not gonna take chances...

RC: Chuay Gahn
IC: Chuay Gahn

Safe: Helen

(Another IceCat original )

The Top 5 FLL Castaways

1. Neleh Dennis (11 weeks at #1)
2. Colby Donaldson (5 weeks at #1)
3. Amber Brkich (4 weeks at #1)
3. Lex Van Den Burghe (4 weeks at #1)
5. Elisabeth Filarski (3 weeks at #1)

Bucky Katt 3146 desperate attention whore postings

11-13-02, 07:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bucky%20Katt Click to send private message to Bucky%20Katt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "Bucky's Picks (no pressure or anything)"
LAST EDITED ON 11-14-02 AT 12:59 PM (EST)

Sheesh, no pressure or anything.

Well seeing as EJM92 and Sleeeve are way ahead of me I do need to be a little agressive. So here goes:

RC: Sook Jai Chuay Gahn
IC: Chuay Gahn

Safe this week:
Brian
Clay
Helen
Jake
Ted

Edited to change my RC pick

BA

magic_star 2400 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

11-13-02, 08:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail magic_star Click to send private message to magic_star Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "Final Words"
I had a good time and alot of fun. Oh why oh why did Erin have to go? Good luck to the final 12!

Thanks for doing this game LC! It was a great game to go along with the season.

The Cubs win the World Series!Cubbies Win!Cubbies Win!

11-14-02, 04:06 AM (EST)
23. "My Picks..."
In sittem's anti-bootee-player-anti-bootee contest, it pays to be wordy, because there's a secret word, so I'm gonna talk a lot, and then anyone that picks me for their team has a chance to win the bonus (wooohooo... Go Team EEE!!), because hopefully I'll hit the jackpot word... so here's some fun words before my pick: Magilla, cook, challenge, immunity, merge, Sole Survivor, Jeff Probst, softcore pornstar used-car salesman, fire, life, safe, dangerous, speculation, spoilers, slaughter, massacre, reward, monsoon rain storm, team, alliance, crumb, visitor, family member, Survivors Ready? Go!

Okay... with that said, here are my picks for the week:

Safe:
Brian
Clay
Ted

RC (assuming that we're supposed to pick teams as we did last year, and not individuals): Chuay Ghan (note: if individuals, I choose Brian and Helen to win the TEAM RC challenge)

IC (same assumption): Chuay Ghan (note: if individuals, then Helen will win it!)

Bonus: What?? There's no bonus this week... can't I just make one up??? Okay... here's the deal... Magilla will not be buried in Jan's Pet Semitary this week (stay tuned for next week )... so there... give me points... I gotta beat EJM92!!

Okay... now everyone go pick me in sittem's game, cause I'm totally gonna score for y'all .

Survivor Maniac 1295 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

11-14-02, 08:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Survivor%20Maniac Click to send private message to Survivor%20Maniac Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "Nice Game LionChow!"
LAST EDITED ON 11-14-02 AT 08:15 AM (EST)

I just wanted to thank LionChow for an awesome Anti-bootee Game. I really had so much fun, I wish it didn't have to end. But if I had to go, I guess going out with most all of the players was the way to go. I can't wait for next season and I will be a bit more conservative next time...lol. Good Luck to the 12 people who are left!

Peace and Love!

sittem 4186 desperate attention whore postings

11-14-02, 12:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sittem Click to send private message to sittem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "Thanks LionChow"
LC - the AB game is what really drew me onto the Board back during S3 so I have nothing but admiration for you and the awesome game - it's the most interesing one out there. You ARE the man. And, it's in homage to you that I have cloned the ABPABC (and used most of your rules verbatim - sorry for not attributing that in the game itself!!).

Now, on to you namby pamby wimps left in the game!! How are any of the players in the ABPABC supposed to score any points if you are all going to be so conservative! Come on - bring it ON. At least Bucky and smrtN had some guts to name 5 people. And, kudos to Sleeve for understanding the rules of the ABPABC - after a couple of entries I had to check them myself to see if I understood!

2002 IceCat Originals, Inc. All rights reserved.

GeorgiaBelle 2136 desperate attention whore postings

11-14-02, 01:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GeorgiaBelle Click to send private message to GeorgiaBelle Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: S5 Anti-Bootee Game Wk 8 Bloodletting / Wk 9 Entry"
Safe:

Brian
Ted

RC: Brian (GC)
IC: HELLLLLLLLLLLEN (GC)

Secret word:
Beach, enemy, water hole, food, tribe, tree mail, cave, alliance, tribal counsel, merge, immunity, survivor, island.

Wherever shall I go whatever shall I do.

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

11-14-02, 02:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "First booted, then slandered????"
Ahem. Let me make one thing perfectly clear:

NO.SNORING.EVER.

I do, however, sleep naked - enjoy, my fellow loser lodgers! And eat your hearts out, those of you still in the game.

11-14-02, 04:37 PM (EST)
30. "My Entry and a bit of Groucho Wordplay"
Hmmmmm. This week is tricky. Ken seems to be the obvious bootee this week. But he was the obvious bootee last week as well. If Ken doesn't go we could very well have another surprise Erin boot on our hands. Last week I thought Ken would go 3 to 1 with Penny picking up the lone vote, hence by pick of Penny last week! This week I just dunno. I'm not ready to go to LL yet because I'm not sure who I will be rooming with. At least there is more room in our cave, and Sleeve and Bert were so sweet to get us fresh water today. And even Magilla is behaving. He's really not an evil monkey, just a curious one. So I should really make my picks this week so those Anti-Bootee Anti-Bootees won't totally dismiss me as a mysterious, scheming flake.

Drumroll please......

My Anti-bootee for the week is Clay. Yes Clay. Perhaps he will irriate someone enough to get a vote, but he can't possible go this week. Can he?

My RC picks are Sookie.
My IC picks are Sookie.

Now some commentary and a word for our beloved Host LionChow. Okay first LionChow! I have to say this is the funnest game going! I'm not very active on these boards, but because of LionChow I am here once again racking up the red! We should all heep praise his way for his time and his incredible patience with all of us here. Thanks LionChow!

Okay and here's to Groucho. Our new friend! You know it would be easy for me just to list a bunch of words, but that's not my style. I could talk about Green Bay Packer bobblehead dolls, but as you know Ted played for the Dallas Cowboy's. America's team! He's not a cop like Ken, nor does he have Ken's sexy chest. No Ted has man-breasts and a bald head. That doesn't make Ted a bad guy even if he likes to do the grind every once in awhile. Nope that just makes him Ted. And who really cares about his alliance with Brian? I mean how could you really trust a pornstar and a used-car salesman? You can't, no matter what he has parked in his garage. And Helen? It's not about the money, it's all about the recipes hon. And Jan may be a kooky Grandma, but she isn't Lucky. Lucky is a headless chicken buried next to a bat. Ick! Kind of makes me want to throw up thinking about it! And yes Jake seems like a sweet old guy, but you know he has these erotic thoughts about Penny, our evil Cheerleader, and Erin, who is still UTR, implants and all. But what if Jake really was having fantasies about Ken our New York city policeman, and handcuffs? You never know! And Clay? Okay he is a little chauvinistic redneck weasel who couldn't run a McDonald's franchise because he doesn't know a MacNugget from a Big Mac, which is why he is bankrupt. But he said Chewy would not see Tribal Council for a long while, so he is obviously knows something. And those weight-loss spoilers? Forget about them! And wonder what kind of challenges Jiffy has in store for us tonight? And what about the merge? You know its coming! No one wants to be on the jury so soon. Except for Ken so he can start his romance with Erin. Perhaps wedding bells loom in the future? They are just thankful they avoided the Loser Lodge and Ghandia. It's all about fire, and water, and stars, and videos from home. Okay enough!

sittem 4186 desperate attention whore postings

11-14-02, 06:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sittem Click to send private message to sittem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: My Entry and a bit of Groucho Wordplay"
LOL!!!! Thanks to Sleeve and Echo both for really getting into the spirit of the secret woid.

2002 IceCat Originals, Inc. All rights reserved.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •