The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"An embarrassment to Italians...."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

Europeanne 17 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

11-30-06, 09:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Europeanne Click to send private message to Europeanne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"An embarrassment to Italians...."
If you are so proud of your Italian culture and heritage Lorenzo, then why have you not learned Italian? I'd be ashamed of myself if I didn't speak the language of my ancestors...

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Interesting observation Savahnna 11-30-06 1
   RE: Interesting observation Europeanne 11-30-06 2
       RE: Interesting observation Savahnna 11-30-06 3
           RE: Interesting observation Europeanne 11-30-06 4
 RE: An embarrassment to Italians...... bix 12-02-06 5
 RE: An embarrassment to Italians...... Kelly_Smith 12-04-06 6
   RE: An embarrassment to Italians...... LisaPles 12-06-06 8
 RE: An embarrassment to Italians...... BlueLies 12-04-06 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Savahnna 844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

11-30-06, 10:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Savahnna Click to send private message to Savahnna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Interesting observation"
Hi Anne. I never really thought of that ...but now that you mention it...that was the division factor of the "girl" he supposedly could fall in love with "at another time".

I would imagine a lot of Native Italians are happy to pass him over to the states.

11-30-06, 11:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Europeanne Click to send private message to Europeanne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Interesting observation"
Thanks for acknowledging my point. I mean Agnese's family must have thought that he's an idiot for not caring enough to learn the language of his country. In a way, that's his parents fault.

Savahnna 844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

11-30-06, 12:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Savahnna Click to send private message to Savahnna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Interesting observation"
That's ok.....she lucked out in the long run.

If his mother comes with the package...that's a deal I woulnd't buy on sale.

11-30-06, 12:58 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Interesting observation"
Haha... Good one!

bix 15 desperate attention whore postings

12-02-06, 05:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bix Click to send private message to bix Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: An embarrassment to Italians...."
Europeanne, I was going to make the same point aout his heritage. His father speaks with an Italian accent, and the guy is such a bozo he can't speak ANY Italian? Oongatz! I still think Agnese was the best choice. Hey, he could have told her, 'okay, we have a language problem but I'll get a private tutor to learn Italian, and hire you one to learn English, and we'll go on casual dates until we can converse better.' That's what I would have done -- but of course I've got better taste than Lorenzo. Capiche?

Kelly_Smith 169 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-04-06, 08:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Kelly_Smith Click to send private message to Kelly_Smith Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: An embarrassment to Italians...."
It wouldn't have been so bad that he didn't speak Italian if it weren't for his historic heritage. If he was just a regular Joe of Italian heritage, ok, fine. But if you are a "prince" I'd really make sure that I'd learn the language. Is his mother American though? She seems to be. If he were my son, I woulda had private Italian lessons for him since he was 5!!!

LisaPles 740 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

12-06-06, 02:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LisaPles Click to send private message to LisaPles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: An embarrassment to Italians...."
>It wouldn't have been so bad
>that he didn't speak Italian
>if it weren't for his
>historic heritage. If he was
>just a regular Joe of
>Italian heritage, ok, fine. But
>if you are a "prince"
>I'd really make sure that
>I'd learn the language.

My thoughts EXACTLY!

BlueLies 398 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

12-04-06, 02:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BlueLies Click to send private message to BlueLies Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: An embarrassment to Italians...."
LAST EDITED ON 12-04-06 AT 02:53 PM (EST)

That means I have to learn Irish/Dutch spoken with an English accent with American slang mixed in while living in a French Canadian province.... oooo.

http://news.yahoo.com/comics/
"I have no professional dance experience."

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •