The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The candidate's wives"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Forum (Protected)
Original message

blacknwhitedog 6532 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-15-04, 11:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail blacknwhitedog Click to send private message to blacknwhitedog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The candidate's wives"
We seem to be doing a swell job of candidate-bashing all the way around. What about the wives?

I saw Elizabeth Edwards on the Today Show this morning. Very down-to-earth and she seemed like a regular person- like a soccer mom. Do they call her Betty? Beth? Liz? I don't know. They seem like a happy couple.

Laura Bush- I like her very much. She seems so demure and sweet and southern. Like your old college sorority sister.

Teresa Heinz makes me want to run away screaming- kind of reminds me of the bride of Frankenstein- and I don't mean the way she looks- she's just frightening, IMO. If John Kerry has such bad taste in women, well, 'nuff said. But she does have all that money.

Lynne Cheney- meh.

of course I'm republican scum, so what do I know?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The candidate's wives Estee 07-15-04 1
 RE: The candidate's wives seahorse 07-15-04 2
   RE: The candidate's wives TechNoir 07-15-04 7
       RE: The candidate's wives seahorse 07-15-04 8
           RE: The candidate's wives PagongRatEater 07-15-04 9
       RE: The candidate's wives Roobean 07-15-04 14
 RE: The candidate's wives cqvenus 07-15-04 3
 RE: The candidate's wives PagongRatEater 07-15-04 4
   RE: The candidate's wives geg6 07-15-04 13
       RE: The candidate's wives diamond 07-15-04 16
       RE: The candidate's wives PagongRatEater 07-15-04 19
 RE: The candidate's wives RudyRules 07-15-04 5
   RE: The candidate's wives nailbone 07-15-04 6
   That's Nancy? colleenwannabe 07-15-04 12
       RE: That's Nancy? RudyRules 07-15-04 15
 RE: The candidate's wives TechNoir 07-15-04 10
   RE: The candidate's wives seahorse 07-15-04 11
   RE: The candidate's wives diamond 07-15-04 17
       RE: The candidate's wives TechNoir 07-15-04 18
           RE: The candidate's wives diamond 07-15-04 20
           RE: The candidate's wives J Slice 07-16-04 22
               RE: The candidate's wives TechNoir 07-16-04 24
   RE: The candidate's wives AZ_Leo 07-16-04 21
 RE: The candidate's wives Dizwiz 07-16-04 23

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

07-15-04, 11:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The candidate's wives"
of course I'm republican scum, so what do I know?

Well, obviously you don't know Jack...

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings

07-15-04, 11:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: The candidate's wives"
What about Hillary. The poor girl is being snubbed by the Dems at the convention.

ŠSlice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

TechNoir 9741 desperate attention whore postings

07-15-04, 12:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TechNoir Click to send private message to TechNoir Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: The candidate's wives"
Hillary Duff? I didn't know she was a democrat.

Sig thanks to some cold cat
Surely you weren't referring to Senator Clinton as a 'girl'.

07-15-04, 12:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: The candidate's wives"
She has not registered yet. She's not old enough

PagongRatEater 12996 desperate attention whore postings

07-15-04, 12:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PagongRatEater Click to send private message to PagongRatEater Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: The candidate's wives"
Why not?

** runs away giggling **

Roobean 155 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

07-15-04, 10:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Roobean Click to send private message to Roobean Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: The candidate's wives"
She's an actress isn't she? Isn't it generally assumed she would be a democrat?

Slice and Dice Chop Shop 2004

cqvenus 9765 desperate attention whore postings

07-15-04, 12:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cqvenus Click to send private message to cqvenus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: The candidate's wives"

bawdy! for shame!

~ cq

-- wonders if this thread, too, will vanish

07-15-04, 12:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PagongRatEater Click to send private message to PagongRatEater Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: The candidate's wives"
Pretty dead on. I was really surprised to see Edward's wife was do down to earth. I haven't heard her speak at all yet, but she just seems like a real person.

I agree on all the others too. Kerry may SAY his wife is a great speaker and love to have her on the campaign trail, but there's a reason we haven't seen much of her. I guarantee if she talks too much she WILL say something that turns into a political liability.

geg6 14941 desperate attention whore postings

07-15-04, 02:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail geg6 Click to send private message to geg6 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: The candidate's wives"
Funny how the Republicans absolutely adored her when she was John Heinz's wife. Suddenly, she's scary and a political liability. Funny how the worm turns.

diamond 2307 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

07-15-04, 10:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail diamond Click to send private message to diamond Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: The candidate's wives"
Republican hypocrisy? How utterly shocking!

07-15-04, 11:08 PM (EST)
19. "RE: The candidate's wives"
For the record, I have never held an opinion on any Senators spouse that I can think of with the exception of Billary. It don't matter to me if she helps you great. Just don't say I didn't warn ya.

There's a different standard for First Ladies than Senators wives, but if you just want to attack me - that's cool too.

RudyRules 8360 desperate attention whore postings

07-15-04, 12:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RudyRules Click to send private message to RudyRules Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: The candidate's wives"
Let's see you try to bash Mrs. RR!

Flight plan by RollDdice

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

07-15-04, 12:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: The candidate's wives"
Mrs. NB can kick some a$$ as well!!

Flight plan by RollDdice

colleenwannabe 455 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

07-15-04, 02:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail colleenwannabe Click to send private message to colleenwannabe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "That's Nancy?"
Oh! That RR. Ooops.

RudyRules 8360 desperate attention whore postings

07-15-04, 10:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RudyRules Click to send private message to RudyRules Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: That's Nancy?"
LOL!
She'd take out Nancy in a heartbeat if crossed.

07-15-04, 01:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TechNoir Click to send private message to TechNoir Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: The candidate's wives"
What troubles you about Teresa Heinz? I think she is a bright, engaging speaker, very personable. I could never figure out what she sees in him. (I have a guess ...)

Lynne Cheney on the other hand, she's scary.

"Some mornings, it just doesn't pay to gnaw through those leather straps." Emo Philips

07-15-04, 01:08 PM (EST)
11. "RE: The candidate's wives"
LAST EDITED ON 07-15-04 AT 01:08 PM (EST)

Teresa can be my sugar-momma anytime she wants to dump John.

07-15-04, 10:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail diamond Click to send private message to diamond Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: The candidate's wives"
(I have a guess ...)

Been reading Wonkette, Tech?

07-15-04, 11:03 PM (EST)
18. "RE: The candidate's wives"
Why no, but I'm going now.

*snicker*

Actually I'd just noticed the size of his feet.

"Some mornings, it just doesn't pay to gnaw through those leather straps." Emo Philips

07-15-04, 11:17 PM (EST)
20. "RE: The candidate's wives"
I haven't seen much lateley, but it's certainly been a running theme. The, uh, big feet, I mean.

J Slice 13166 desperate attention whore postings

07-16-04, 08:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail J%20Slice Click to send private message to J%20Slice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: The candidate's wives"

Great.

Now if he gets elected, the only thing I'm going to be able to think about is President Kerry's dong.

You've got the looks, I've got the brains, let's make lots of money. - Pet Shop Boys, Opportunities

07-16-04, 08:45 AM (EST)
24. "RE: The candidate's wives"
Would you prefer thinking about President Bush's ... um ... well either what your said or what Whoppi said. Your choice.

AZ_Leo 3526 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

07-16-04, 00:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AZ_Leo Click to send private message to AZ_Leo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: The candidate's wives"
Intelligence, personality, forthrightness, independence. No wonder the conservatives hate her. She embodies so much of what they fear most in women.

Dizwiz 2699 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

07-16-04, 08:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Dizwiz Click to send private message to Dizwiz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: The candidate's wives"
Teresa Heinz seems like she could just rip you apart, doesn't she? But "sweet, demure" Laura Bush has that vacuous deer-caught-in-the-headlights look that I just can't stand. I find it uncomfortable to watch her speak, because I think she comes across as mildly retarded.

Diz

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •