The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Strongest male survivor ever"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

ivoryElephant 2257 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

11-06-02, 07:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ivoryElephant Click to send private message to ivoryElephant Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Strongest male survivor ever"
Ok, I asked who was the strongest female survivor and got good results, now I want to know who ist he strongest male survivor ever.

Joel
Gervase
Kel
Colby
Clarence
Silas
Gabe
Hunter
Rob
Ken
Robb

WINNER:
Preseason pick: Clay
Ep. 1 analysis: Brian
Rooting for: Helen
UTR Winner: Jake "I don't want to lose it"- Jake: in reference to his hat

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Strongest male survivor ever Matt9 11-06-02 1
 L-E-X BaquaR13 11-06-02 2
 Ted sittem 11-06-02 3
 Colby, obviously toddE 11-06-02 4
 Colby SteffiGurl 11-06-02 5
 COLBY BMH 11-06-02 6
 Ted.... ejm92 11-06-02 7
 Colby dajaki 11-07-02 8
 Colby Q 11-07-02 9
 Colby Kokoro 11-07-02 10
 Colby, No Question managerr 11-07-02 11
 COLBY johnthemod 11-07-02 12
 Colby Survivorchick 11-07-02 13
 Ethan Zohn PackMan 11-07-02 14
 Colby ShowMeTheWinner 11-08-02 15
 RE: Strongest male survivor ever lionsroar 11-08-02 16
 Results so far... BaquaR13 11-11-02 17
 Colby bobstew617 11-12-02 18
 Mmmmm... Colby Strider 11-12-02 19
 SILAS survivorpinoy 11-13-02 20
 Clarence janisella 11-13-02 21

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Matt9 11 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

11-06-02, 07:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Matt9 Click to send private message to Matt9 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Strongest male survivor ever"
I'd vote cor Colby. I think he really deserved to win Survivor 2. But...hey Kathy deserved to win Survivor 4 but look who took the cake, that witch Vecepia.

Colby had a good game strategy, and barely lied, I think he did once but wasn't anything bad...I think it was to Jerry so who really cares LMAO.

He won how many immunities? Like 4 or 5 or something I dunno and a few challenges. He was mentally and physically strong and played the game almost completely honest I think that makes him the strongest male Survivor ever.

I didn't see the strongest female Survivor ever post, but my vote goes for Kathy! GO GIRL \m/ >.< \m/ Man I was rooting for her

BaquaR13 1336 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

11-06-02, 07:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BaquaR13 Click to send private message to BaquaR13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "L-E-X"
The Reality Show Queens!!

BaQuAr13

sittem 4186 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

11-06-02, 07:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sittem Click to send private message to sittem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Ted"
LAST EDITED ON 11-06-02 AT 07:32 PM (EST)

I'm just believing that someone as big as Ted and talented enough to spend some time in the Dalls football camp has to be kinda strong physically. So, I think I'd put him up against anyone else in that regard.

2002 IceCat Originals, Inc. All rights reserved.

toddE 1433 desperate attention whore postings

11-06-02, 07:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail toddE Click to send private message to toddE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Colby, obviously"
I mean, he's the numero uno challenge whore of all time. Lex did win some, but he's crazy. I also eliminate Robb for his lack of mental acuity. Sad to say, several guys on Ivory's initial list have brawn but little brains, so they are both eliminated from my choices and also perpetuating the "dumb jock" stereotype (Joel is the epitome of this).

Second choice would be Gervase, who was physically strong and also had a wily personality. But, of course, he was pagonged before that term existed.

And Sittem--Ted? I guess he must have something going for him to have been in pro football, but he seems so dull and dimwitted, and his body's not very good. He hasn't shone in any way so far, so we'll see if he comes back.

SteffiGurl 358 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

11-06-02, 08:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SteffiGurl Click to send private message to SteffiGurl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Colby"
Gotta give it to Colby for all the obvious reasons.

Honorable mention to Gabriel, even though he didn't "play" the game, he did bust his butt in the challenges.

BMH 845 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

11-06-02, 08:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BMH Click to send private message to BMH Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "COLBY"
He is def the top strongest guy on survivor..no-one can beat him in this race

ejm92 2221 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

11-06-02, 08:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ejm92 Click to send private message to ejm92 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Ted...."
I agree with sittem, Ted is the strongest...although Colby is the strongest on that list.

dajaki 1454 desperate attention whore postings

11-07-02, 11:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dajaki Click to send private message to dajaki Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Colby"
He retained his physical strength the longest. Lex was looking pretty ill towards the end. Too bad Hunter was voted off so early, or he may have been the challenge king when it came to individual immunity.

Q 2569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

11-07-02, 11:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Q Click to send private message to Q Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Colby"
Definitely the Colbster.

One thing though. Mike is not on that list, and he held the water on his shoulders as long as colby, until the bamboo broke. Now, I realize he was struggling, but to leave him off the list entirely?

Later all

Never Let Them See You Bleed

Kokoro 3899 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

11-07-02, 11:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Kokoro Click to send private message to Kokoro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Colby"
Colby carried his team before and after the merge, while winning
over half of the individual challenges. No other Survivor comes close.

-----------------------------------
Now let us never speak of S3 again.

managerr 1959 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

11-07-02, 03:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail managerr Click to send private message to managerr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Colby, No Question"
Lex would probably be next--but he blew any chance he had when he loss *two* challenges to Mama Kim.

johnthemod 423 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

11-07-02, 03:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail johnthemod Click to send private message to johnthemod Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "COLBY"
I hate to go along with the super majority, but if the shoe fits...

Survivorchick 1161 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

11-07-02, 03:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Survivorchick Click to send private message to Survivorchick Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Colby"
I'm voting for Colby, not because he would neccessarly win in an arm wrestling match, but because I like him more. And he did win all those challenges. Besides, he's so damn cute!

PackMan 1207 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

11-07-02, 06:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PackMan Click to send private message to PackMan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "Ethan Zohn"
Physical Strength, I would have to go with Big Ted. Former football player for the Cowboys, able to bench well over 300 pounds. However, make him run a bit, and you can wear him down.

Stamina, I go with Colby. He was a machine in the challenges. Problem is, he didn't know when to back off. Plus he couldn't afford to back off, or he would have been voted off. If not for previous votes as a tie-breaker, he might not have even made the jury (Thanks, Kimmi!).

Game Strategy, I go with El Dicque. The original. He worked without a blueprint for Survivor, and understood the game within the game - building alliances, keeping them tight, and keeping them hidden from your "enemies" until it's too late (sorry, Johhny Boy, but you forgot that last little piece). He also understood that you have to keep your emotions outside the game.

All Around, I go with Ethan. He got along with everyone. He built alliances, but never seemed threatening to anyone. He was strong enough to win the challenges, but smart enough not to try too hard (he only won one individual challenge during the whole series), and he never received a single vote.

Ethan gets my vote. He had the best combination of all the required attributes for winning Survivor, IMHO.

If you don't have time to do it right the first time, when are you going to find time to do it again? - Anonymous

ShowMeTheWinner 962 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

11-08-02, 04:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ShowMeTheWinner Click to send private message to ShowMeTheWinner Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "Colby"
LAST EDITED ON 11-08-02 AT 04:49 AM (EST)

This is much easier than the strongest female poll. Definitely Colby for all-around physical strength.

Kathy O'Brien... The Sole Survivor! (I'd rather be delusional)

lionsroar 157 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-08-02, 08:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail lionsroar Click to send private message to lionsroar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Strongest male survivor ever"
I looked in this thread for the pictures

BaquaR13 1336 desperate attention whore postings

11-11-02, 09:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BaquaR13 Click to send private message to BaquaR13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "Results so far..."
LAST EDITED ON 11-11-02 AT 09:40 PM (EST)

Well it is a run-away, of course Colby is in the lead:

Colby- 11 votes
Ted- 2 votes
Ethan- 1 vote (good support for him though)
Lex- 1 vote

The Reality Show Queens!!

BaQuAr13

bobstew617 723 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

11-12-02, 00:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bobstew617 Click to send private message to bobstew617 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "Colby"
The most dominant challenge player in Survivor,
without a doubt.

Runner-Up: Ethan (interesting that you didn't have him on your list)

Strider 580 desperate attention whore postings

11-12-02, 09:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Strider Click to send private message to Strider Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "Mmmmm... Colby"
The evidence:

Strider

survivorpinoy 30 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

11-13-02, 03:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail survivorpinoy Click to send private message to survivorpinoy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "SILAS"
If it's physical strength, no doubt that Silas is the strongest survivor.

Colby dominated the immunity challenges because there was not much competition. When he started winning challenges, his only competitors were Keith, Tina, Amber, Jerri, Rodger and Elizabeth.

Ogakor was also losing challenges left and right before the merge.

janisella 698 desperate attention whore postings

11-13-02, 10:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail janisella Click to send private message to janisella Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "Clarence"
or, it might have been Kel, but we didn't get to see him long enough to know

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •