The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Fanatics Love List Vol 4.7"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

Survivorerist 4103 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

10-31-02, 09:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Survivorerist Click to send private message to Survivorerist Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Fanatics Love List Vol 4.7"
Spoiler Warning: aisflh npwan rpna np fnapw. Translation: We will be talking about episode 7 of Survivor: Thailand in this thread. ahs;f bnangn anwpn vp npown vpanvpn nbn. Translation: If you don't want the show spoiled, kindly stop reading now. Thank you.

Fanatics Love List Vol 4.7 - To Merge or Not To Merge?

Well, every season has its twist, and this week was it. And, as any twist goes, some contestants benefitted from it and others suffered. Also, we saw the true colours of some of the contestants this week. How did this week's events affect your opinion of the contestants? Well, this is the thread to tell us! Just list the 9 remaining contestants in the order that you like them and then, if you wish, a short explanation why. So ladies and gentlemen, start your engines!

Position. Name (Position Last Week)

1. Jake (7)
2. Helen (8)
3. Penny (1)
3. Ted (4) (tie)
5. Erin (6)
6. Brian (5)
7. Ken (3)
8. Clay (9)
9. Jan (10)

Shii Ann was #2 last week.

Survivorerist's Chart Notes:

- The only male in S5 to hold the top spot strikes again as Jake takes this week's #1 position after a long 5 week drought. Surprisingly, my reasoning for this is that you did absolutely nothing this week. While many of your tribe were acting like fools, you just stayed back and let it happen. It is high time an older person won Survivor, and Jake, you may be just the man to do it. So best of luck to you Jake and congratulations on your second #1!

- While Jake was this week's Greatest Gainer, jumping 7-1, I already talked about him so I'm going to spend this paragraph talking about Helen, who also jumped 6 spots from 8-2. While you made me laugh in your confessionals pre-"merge," you've taken a more background role this week. Perhaps you could be the season's surprise UTR player?

- Finally, speaking of supposed UTR players, Penny Penny Penny. What happened?!? We all had you pegged to be the season's sweetheart and you pulled this out of your hat? Well, you dropped 1-3 this week and I'm gonna hold you there for now because I think you're still redeemable. Here's hoping it was just the wine.

And that concludes another week of my FLL. Can't wait to read yours!

(Another IceCat original )

The Top 5 FLL Castaways

1. Neleh Dennis (11 weeks at #1)
2. Colby Donaldson (5 weeks at #1)
3. Amber Brkich (4 weeks at #1)
3. Lex Van Den Burghe (4 weeks at #1)
5. Elisabeth Filarski (3 weeks at #1)

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 What a Lame Season Kokoro 10-31-02 1
   RE: What a Lame Season BMH 11-01-02 19
 RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 4.7 I_AM_HE 10-31-02 2
   RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 4.7 bubbastan 11-01-02 5
       RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 4.7 I_AM_HE 11-01-02 7
 RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 4.7 magic_star 10-31-02 3
 RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 4.7 ejm92 10-31-02 4
   RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 4.7 bubbastan 11-01-02 16
 Slick sittem 11-01-02 6
 RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 4.7 Seyz 11-01-02 8
 RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 4.7 ivoryElephant 11-01-02 9
 RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 4.7 bichon 11-01-02 10
   RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 4.7 DeadInTheWater 11-01-02 22
       RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 4.7 bichon 11-01-02 23
 RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 4.7 OR 5... OceanSkater 11-01-02 11
   RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 4.7 OR 5... Kokoro 11-01-02 20
       RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 4.7 OR 5... Survivorerist 11-03-02 28
 RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 4.7 Bebo 11-01-02 12
 RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 4.7 managerr 11-01-02 13
 RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 4.7 Cin 11-01-02 14
 RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 4.7 bubbastan 11-01-02 15
   RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 4.7 I_AM_HE 11-04-02 33
       RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 4.7 bubbastan 11-04-02 34
 RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 4.7 johnthemod 11-01-02 17
 RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 4.7 BMH 11-01-02 18
 RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 4.7 BaquaR13 11-01-02 21
 Favorites in Order Wigglytooth 11-02-02 24
 I Agree With Kokoro... Jims02 11-02-02 25
   RE: I Agree With Kokoro... bichon 11-03-02 27
 RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 4.7 Draco Malfoy 11-03-02 26
 RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 4.7 dabo 11-03-02 29
 RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 5.7 ShowMeTheWinner 11-04-02 30
 It's Voting Time Ra_8secs 11-04-02 31
   RE: It's Voting Time I_AM_HE 11-04-02 32
       RE: It's Voting Time Ra_8secs 11-04-02 35
 RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 4.7 SteffiGurl 11-06-02 36
 Week 7 Results Survivorerist 11-07-02 37

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Kokoro 3899 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

10-31-02, 09:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kokoro Click to send private message to Kokoro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "What a Lame Season"
1.) Ken (5)
2.) Helen (4)
3.) Jake (3)
4.) Jan (7)
5.) Brian (8)
6.) Clay (9)
7.) Ted (10)
8.) Erin (2)
9.) Penny (6)

Shii Ann was #1 last week damnit.

* What a craptastic show. Well, since he now has a personality, ~I heart Ken~. I'm hoping it's him and Jake vs. Jerri and Lamber in the next vote (if they don't merge again, that is). He actually showed caring for Shii Ann and the tribe, while others have emerged differently.

* I assumed too much from Erin and Penny. What total fvcking creeps they are. Penny is such a smug little priss and Erin is her nice little lapdog. I can't wait for them to be voted out.

* Oh and I still despise Jan, Brian, Clay and Ted to different extents, unfortunately, with only 9 people on this list, they have to be up that far.

* Helen is still cool, though she didn't do much. But I think she had a few lines, whereas I don't remember Jake doing anything but voting for Shii Ann. I hope to God that Helen, Jake or Ken wins. Now watch it be Penny.

-----------------------------------
Now let us never speak of S3 again.

BMH 845 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

11-01-02, 06:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BMH Click to send private message to BMH Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: What a Lame Season"
lol I like how you think Kokoro!

I miss Shii too! And that b*tch Penny better not win!

I_AM_HE 6123 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-31-02, 09:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail I_AM_HE Click to send private message to I_AM_HE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 4.7"
1) Penny (1)
2) Helen (2)
3) Brian (4)
4) Jake (3)
5) Ted (7)
6) Jan (9)
7) Clay (8)
8) Erin (6)
9) Ken (5)

Hahahahaha!!! One of the funniest Survivor moments ever! Hope you're enjoying your Just Desserts in Loser Lodge Shii Ann!!! You know, there's this proverb, the wise man doesn't say much, and the fool blabs everything to the other tribe... Oops! You know what they say about assuming, Shii, it makes and ass out of u and...no, just you

Penny will stay number 1, and Helen number 2, as I have no reason to drop them that I know of. Brian gets a slight bump, its his world and we're all just living in it, LOL. From a player I can't stand that comment would have me ready to kill them, but Brian's ok, so he gets away with it. And that's really all I have this week. Loved the new twist, I think it will really keep players on their toes in the future (although I have to wonder if he set back his anti-pagonging drive via swaps with this little move, as people are going to play it closer to the vest come "merge" time from now on...maybe by attacking players from both ends he will eventually get players really playing the game without leaning so much on alliances, we shall see)

bubbastan 625 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

11-01-02, 00:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bubbastan Click to send private message to bubbastan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 4.7"
Hey He! It's late, and I'm too tired to post my list, but I love your first paragraph!!! You're just too damn funny!!

11-01-02, 00:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail I_AM_HE Click to send private message to I_AM_HE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 4.7"
and you're too kind!

can't wait to see your list bubbastan

magic_star 2400 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

10-31-02, 10:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail magic_star Click to send private message to magic_star Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 4.7"
1.Erin- Another good week for her. She wont have to face any of the lies from Shii Ann anymore.

2.Brian- Best Chuay Ghan member. If they continue to lead into the finals I think he will probably win.

3.Ted- He can be funny at times and is never boring to watch.

4.Jake- Not much from him this week, but he has pretty much been that way all season. Still have nothing against him.

5.Penny- Luckily she wasn't hurt by the lies of Shii Ann. They might hurt her in the future though. I think she's sweet and it showed before Shii Ann did her talking and I think it will after.

6.Helen- Really nothing this week. Her only role in the show was looking at Sook Jai's tribe.

7.Jan
Tie- They both are similar in the ways that they say stupid things. They have me laughing a few times each episode.
7.Clay

9.Ken- I don't see why he wanted Shii Ann on his side from the beginning, but I guess even he realized how manipulative and what a creep she really was.

Shi Ann- I normally don't comment on the voted out but person but I will this week. I'm very glad she's gone. Her lies and manipulative playing finally did her in. How could she talk about other people being manipulative when she was herself although Penny wasn't manipulative anyways. What a hypocrite.

I think I can now watch the rest of the show with no major dislike for any person.

The Cubs win the World Series!Cubbies Win!Cubbies Win!

ejm92 2221 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

10-31-02, 11:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ejm92 Click to send private message to ejm92 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 4.7"
1. Jake (1) - He's been number one since episode two, no reason to change things now...he is the man...too bad he's in the situation he is in...let's see if he can change his fortune.

2. Clay (2) - Why do I like him and most others hate him? I have no idea...but I like him.

3. Helen (3) - Playing it UTR this week, but it seems as if she's fitting in well with the new members.

4. Brian (7) - The drunk song was enough to move him up three spots.

5. Ted (8) - Doing very little this week but moving up some more.

6. Jan (10) - I was impressed with her resilliancy after falling on that big old rock.

7. Ken (5) - Says things but doesn't follow through with them.....I'm just getting bored with him...we don't see enough, and when we see some, we see too much.

8. Erin (6) - Following Penny is almost as bad as being Penny.

9. Penny (9) - I didn't think I was going to like her from the beginning, and she has yet to crack my top six...I don't mind her playing the game, I just hate people not owning up to playing the game, and I hated to see her act so...well...b*tchy to Shii Ann.

11-01-02, 04:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bubbastan Click to send private message to bubbastan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 4.7"
I like him too, EJM!

sittem 4186 desperate attention whore postings

11-01-02, 00:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sittem Click to send private message to sittem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Slick"
This season is starting to grow on me. Had me fooled (of course that doesn't take much so I don't speak in Spoilers) as well as all 10 of our survivors. Nicely played by Jiffy. Only problem is how do they keep from this becoming pagonging from now on? Not that I'll mind that much. For once, the pagonging will be in favor of the "right" tribe for me if it happens. And, with that thought my ratings tonight are totally influenced by the tribes as they are now.

1. Ted (1) I love him. And this is the love list, so Ted remains number 1. Unfortunately, the Brian alliance playing so prominently has me worried - it's just too out there. I just see him as very genuine and sincere - nice conversation she about cultural differences. Great paint job - was it a football helmet? Just remember, you are going to be sleeping with the enemy next week and don't drop your guard anymore.

2. Brian (5) All the remaining CG move up as the SJ have to move down. I salute Brian tonight for exhibiting his arrogance - "welcome to my kingdom"! Enjoyed "Jan's a lush" and his exhibition of lushness in the weeds. When one talks about their low-key, understated leadership maybe they're being a little to smug?? Still, you are fun to watch. Nice work trying to convert Shii.

3. Helen (6) Only thing I remember is her really strange look when the tree mail was being read before the IC. This is one very different woman.

4. Clay (9) Precious date with the Shii devil. Ought to go into police work with the way he got her to open up.

5. Jan (10) Walking off into the sunset with Jake hand in hand was so cute. Other than falling down stumbling drunk she was under control pretty well tonight. Wonder if she'll be ready to bury Magilla next week after he's massacred by the tribes for stealing all their food.

6. Jake (4) The dream tribe has turned into a bunch of dysfunctional youth - maybe not the wisest choices after all. Not to mention they've lost the last three IC's. I like Jake - seems like a great guy, so he's at the top of the bottom, but I wish he had the nuggets to have stood up for Shii rather than keeping Penny.

7. Ken (3) Et tu, Ken? I still think you'd have been better off with Shii. You yourself said that Penny is sneaky and you knew her m.o. Better go back utr.

8. Erin (7) This low basically because she's so close to Penny. Get away from her before it's too late!!!!

9. Penny (2) You had me fooled last week, but not again. You are quite the smug, manipulative cheerleader aren't you. I know exactly what Ken meant when he said he knew you from high school. I believe every word Shii said about you. However, hope you stay around awhile for the drama.

Shii was 8 last week. I'm gonna miss her. Her conversation with Ted about being judged regarding her being different culturally rang very true. She was starting to remind me of Sean R. in some ways. Sorry to see her go. Was she ever busted when Jiffy sprung his little trap. Reminded me of the great shot of the spider swallowing the caterpillar. At least she admitted at the end she was a fool for being sucked in.

2002 IceCat Originals, Inc. All rights reserved.

Seyz 198 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-01-02, 01:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Seyz Click to send private message to Seyz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 4.7"
Shii Ann would've placed #1 this week.(She was pretty much #1 ever since S5 started.

1) Jake- The most UTR person in the game. But seems to be fair, loyal and generally a nice guy to be around.

2) Ken- Was surprised to see that he and Shii-Ann actually were semi-aligned. I'm a bit afraid for him next episode. Penny and Erin are on a roll.

3) Jan- This year's American's Sweetheart!! Not Dark Penny!!

4) Helen- Playing the game.

5) Brian- Kingdom?!?!?

6) Ted- Back to being a bit more friendly

7) Clay- Not as viscious as previous episodes.

8) Erin- Amber, but worse.. because Penny is 10 times worse than Jerri

9) Dark Penny- Can we say smug and evil?

ivoryElephant 2257 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

11-01-02, 01:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ivoryElephant Click to send private message to ivoryElephant Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 4.7"
1. Helen(1)
2. Clay (2)
3. Jake (3)
4. Penny (6)
5. Brian (4)
6. Ken (5)
7. Ted(7)
8. Erin (8)
9. Jan (9)

Helen is still entertaining and very wise to keep her mouth shut around the Cop.

Clay: still funny as hell and a real fighter

Jake: Did anyone else notice the huge symbolism when his hat flew off and he said "I didn't want to lose that" Is that a hint that he wins????? Great guy.

Penny: Thank you for being the EVIL Schemer. I am so sick of the sweet neleh types. I am so glad she is evil

Everyone else was just blah

WINNER:
Preseason pick: Clay
Ep. 1 analysis: Brian
Rooting for: Helen
UTR Winner: Jake or Penny

bichon 124 desperate attention whore postings

11-01-02, 03:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bichon Click to send private message to bichon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 4.7"
LAST EDITED ON 11-01-02 AT 03:54 AM (EST)

Faves:
1.(4) Jake - Well, what can I say? I wished that you had voted for Penny but that's quite unlikely. Claims the No.1 throne for being so tough and kind.

2.(2) Ken - Not at No.1 because I thought he would side with Shii Ann but did not. (Jake's vote wasn't too much of a surprise.) Staying this high only because he is eye candy.

Neutral:
3.(3) Jan - Think she's the one who holds the funeral for the soon-to-be-killed chicken. LOL.

4.(5) Helen - Nothing much this week.

5.(9) Clay - Moves up because the b!tches move down.

6.(10) Ted - Can't believe you are this high. Partly because you sympathised with Shii Ann on the cultural thing. Besides that, you can thank Penny and Erin for allowing you to claim this spot. Not higher because of your alliance with THE KING.

7.(tied) Penny (6)
Erin (7)
I agree with comparisons between them and Jerri and Amber. NOBODY messes with the Shii-devil, you hear? Not at the bottom because Brian is stuck in his lil' kingdom.

Hate:
10.(8) Brian - How nice. You're all alone in your kingdom.

Special mention: Shii Ann - My favourite Survivor. Don't worry, you represented us Asians well. (At least she wasn't as explosive as Sean R.) If not for the twist, she would have made it to the jury. ARGH!!! EPM and Jiffy!!!!

DeadInTheWater 51 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-01-02, 08:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DeadInTheWater Click to send private message to DeadInTheWater Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 4.7"
"Don't worry, you represented us Asians well. (At least she wasn't as explosive as Sean R.) If not for the twist, she would have made it to the jury. ARGH!!! EPM and Jiffy!!!! "

Actually, she does make it to the jury. Jiffy made some comment about whoever got voted off would still effect who the ultimate winner is.

11-01-02, 09:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bichon Click to send private message to bichon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 4.7"
I think he said that after that night, the rest of them would either make it to the jury or F2

OceanSkater 315 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

11-01-02, 06:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail OceanSkater Click to send private message to OceanSkater Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 4.7 OR 5.7?"
Freaks, freaks, and more freaks.....

1) HELEN (1) Still playing it smart
2) TED (3) Moved up one, only becuz of #3
3) Brian (2) My kingdom ....my will be done.....strike
4) JAN (4) Like her better
5) CLAY (5) Rounding out the top 5, from the weak, older,not that great looking, are surely gonna lose tribe, in your face Sook Jai!

6) JAKE (7) Didn't really need to build shelter because he lives under a rock, with his head buried in the sand.
7) KEN (9) The lesser of 3 evils
8) ERIN (6) Stupid
9) PENNY (8) Reaffirming the cheerleader stereotype for all of mankind to see why they are cursed to get fat and ugly after their moment of fame

10) SHII-ANN (aka MATA HARI) (10) Loved that little parting speech: "I'm in a position where I know where their heads are at"....I was only spying, yeah, that's what I was doing, spying for the good of Sook Jai.

This show would pick up in ratings if they had firing squads instead of plain old boots.

Too many freaks, not enough circuses.

Kokoro 3899 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

11-01-02, 06:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kokoro Click to send private message to Kokoro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 4.7 OR 5.7?"
Um....

Pulau Tiga
Australian Outback
Marquesas
Thailand

That's four.

But seriously, I can't believe nobody else noticed this - good catch! ^-^

-----------------------------------
Now let us never speak of S3 again.

11-03-02, 05:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Survivorerist Click to send private message to Survivorerist Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 4.7 OR 5.7?"
>>>But seriously, I can't believe nobody else noticed this - good catch! ^-^<<<

Darn it. I can't believe it urmfgaashdanosdif...pfffffffffttttttttt. That's what I get for not checking my subject lines before posting

The Top 5 FLL Castaways

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

11-01-02, 09:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 4.7"
LAST EDITED ON 11-01-02 AT 10:07 AM (EST)

Version 5.7 - last week in parenthesis

Edited because I forgot my favorite player - whom I will now name #0...

0. Magilla - You are such a player! You know how to take care of yourself, and can manage to avoid being voted off even when people blame you for losing the boat, eating the food, pooping on Jan, etc. And you're holding up physically a lot better than these other so-called Survivors.

1. Ted (5) - He's playing the game, but not in a creepy way. Wasn't sure at first how I felt about the little "family" cheer for the not-merged group, but decided it was a smart gesture to try and draw in the opposing tribe.

2. Ken (2) - Good eye candy points, as always. Able to hide his distaste for Penny and stay connected to all of the SJ happenings. Worried that his comments in the previews may spell a drop in this poll if he doesn't handle it right.

3. Helen (3) - Playing smart - appears to be open and friendly to her new roomies, but still keeping her cards close.

4. Jake (1) - Still like you, but wondering where the hell you are. Would like to see more Jake action.

5. Brian (4) - Love the fact that he's strategizing but creeped out by statements about the kingdom. Oh, and King Brian? Most despots would not show their weakness by hurling in front of the new disloyal subjects.

6. Clay (9) - How would have thunk it? Clay actually knew when to keep his mouth shut. He just sat there and let Shii Ann start digging her grave.

7. Erin (7) - What a disappointment. She makes some pleasant, insightful comments, but when all is said and done, she's just a Penny tagalong.

8. Penny (6) - Wanted to knock that smug grin off her face during the TC. She's been playing the sweetheart, but she'll do anything to be Head Cheerleader.

9. Jan (10) - Awwww, she held hands with Jake. Awww, she nearly fell into the fire. The only positive thing I can say about her is that she now looks brilliant for her tribal picks, doesn't she?

Shii Ann was 8th.

managerr 1959 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

11-01-02, 10:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail managerr Click to send private message to managerr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 4.7"
1.)Jake
2.)Helen
3.)Ted
4.)Brian
5.)Ken
6.)Clay
7.)Jan
8.)Erin
9.)Penny

Note: Penny is last, but it is more of a "love to hate" kind of relationship. There have been other Survivors of the past who I've hated, but it's been more of a "I think you're a loathsome human being--now get off my TV" kind of hate. Like Jerri, Penny has the makings of a great Survivor villain. (We just need to see some more plotting)

Cin 843 desperate attention whore postings

11-01-02, 10:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cin Click to send private message to Cin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 4.7"
MaGilla is the BEST.SURVIVOR.EVER! He will always be fav, but now it's time to list the others....

1. Brian (1) - He keeps getting better and better with ever episode. He is playing the game 24/7. I love his "kingdom" comments.

2. Ted (6) - Ted jumped back up on my list. For a while it seemed he was not as cool, but last night Chief reappeared and my tedlove knew no bounds.

3. Ken (2) - still a hottie....

4. Jake (3) - I hope him and Ken can really count on the other 2 girls.... cause I'd like to see them stick around for a while longer.

5. Helen (4) - Very smart woman, she keeps growing on me ever episode.

6. Erin (8) - She's a follower, but I like her better than the rest of my list ;)

7. Jan (9) - Granny is a sweet ole lady, but why does she have to shovel food in her mouth with both hands???

8. Penny (5) - Cheerleader from hell!!!!

9. Clay (10) - He's just annoying to watch now.....

Shii Ann - You screwed yourself. For someone so smart you sure didn't "hear" what Jeff said at your meeting last night. If it would have been a merge you'd have been good to go for a while, but oh well.... You were cool.

Cin

11-01-02, 04:45 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 4.7"
LAST EDITED ON 11-02-02 AT 11:01 AM (EST)

Cost of a Survivor "buff" in SeeBS on-line store:$20.00
Amount of money spent on beverages to drown my sorrows over the past four Survivor installments: $2,575.00 and counting.
Look on Shii Ann's face when Jiffy announced there would be no merge: Priceless

Edited to make my apologies to Hawkeye who had already done my intro a day earlier....I must get to Bashers more often!

Not a very smart move to have been caught so overtly courting the "enemy", eh? I'm sure that the Chewies are thankful for all the insider information Shii gave them.

1. Jake (1) - Still like him, and see no reason to move him. I think that he genuinely cares about all of his wayward children, but that same soft-heart probably won't get him to the end of this camping trip.
2. Clay (2) - I don't care what anyone thinks about this guy. He just gives it his all at every opportunity, and that earns him points in my book. He was a very nice "tour-guide" too. Even Ms. Cranky Pants (aka Shii Ann) said that he was a lot of fun in her post-boot chat.
3. Penny (4) - She did exactly what I would have done if I caught one of my team in the act of defecting. Good point that she made at TC. She has had ample opportunity to vote SH out, but nothing beats waiting until she gave everyone the perfect motive.
4. Ken (3) - Once again he tried to prevent a good team mate from going bad. From what we've seen, he's playing the game straight up, which, while not improving his chances at winning, has given some interesting insights into his character. I don't view his voting for Shii as a betrayal, but more as something that he had to do, given that she obviously couldn't be trusted.
5. Helen (5) - I still like her, but she was a bit UTR this past week, so she stays here on my list for lack of a reason to move her back up. I think that the monkey bashing will earn her some points next week.
6. Ted (7) - He's slowly climbing back into my good graces. Liked everything he had to say this week. I hope that he hides his deal with Brian a bit better going forward.
7. Jan (8) - She seemed more stable and a hell of a lot more fun while drunk. Please give this woman more alcohol.
8. Erin (6) - She seems to be channeling Ambore, which is bad....
9. Brian (10) - He's definitely channeling Dicque, which is worse!

11-04-02, 09:32 PM (EST)
33. "RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 4.7"
pretty similar again bubbastan, though not quite so much...after watching some of the clips on cbs.com, Brian will probably go down a bit next week, and Clay really should have moved up more for getting information out of Shii (although, really, anything with two ears could have done the same )

11-04-02, 11:57 PM (EST)
34. "RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 4.7"
Hey He! Yah, I agree that Shii was ready to spill, so I didn't give Clay too much credit for getting her to open up. I did think that by being such a sympathetic ear, he might have drawn out a bit more than she originally intended to divulge, but we'll probably never know if that was true or not for sure.

johnthemod 423 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

11-01-02, 04:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail johnthemod Click to send private message to johnthemod Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 4.7"
My favorite players keep getting voted off, damn...

1. Jake (3) - still definitely the smartest player in the game. I really like him, and that probably means he'll go next.

2. (Shii Ann) (5) - yes, she made some dumb moves, yes she was voted off, but she was the most interesting person left once Robb was voted off, and she will be sorely missed

3. Ken (1) - I really like how he's playing this game, and how he looks with his shirt off

4. Penny (2) - I had no idea she was such a manipulative #####, we weren't shown any of this pre "merge"; it was a nice surprise, but another nice surprise would've been her getting voted off instead of Shii

5. Brian (4) - right now I think he has the best chance of winning the game, and I wouldn't be that disappointed if that happened, however, I hope there's some way he can bring Jake, Ken, and Penny (or Helen) along with him to the final four instead of the Chuay Ghan losers.

6. Helen (8) - slowly moving up the list, and I'm really starting to like these top five, if only the bottom three weren't soooo dreadfully awful

7. Erin (7) - girl just doesn't seem to have much of a personality, if Sook Jai goes to TC again (and I am going to pray every night that they don't) I hope she gets the ax

DESPISE:
8. Ted (10) - he's getting a little better but he's such a big dumb ape like creature...

9. Jan (9) - maybe the old crybaby will die soon

10. Clay (11) - there are few things that make me want to vomit more than hearing Clay speak

BMH 845 desperate attention whore postings

11-01-02, 06:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BMH Click to send private message to BMH Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 4.7"
I am too depressed to write full summariez..this week..my girl Shii got booted...

-FAVORITES-

1.Jake-great guy!..any friend of Shii's is a friend of mine!
2.Ken-he is in trouble now..but He has always been likeable
3.Brian-he is in it for the long haul..good game he has going

-NEUTRAL-

4.Erin-she isn't that bad..just stay away from that b*tch Penny!
5.Ted-very compassionate to Shii..him and Brian are good players
6.Helen-She isn't that bad now..strong and determined
7.Jan-off her rocker..she has a few screws loose lol

-HATE-

8.Clay-I still think he is a grumpy little troll..I despise him!
9.Penny-little b*tch..got rid of my girl..she is very manipulative and sneaky..the only good thing about this is I have someone I love to hate!

Bootee~
Shii I miss you already! You were #1 all 6 weeks you were put on my Fanatics list!..You were one of the most entertaining ppl left on the show..it won't be the same without you..what pisses me off the most is that you would have gone for if not for that damn twist and damn Jeff....grrrr..Shii Ann rules!

PS:You would have definitely been #1 if you survived episode 7!

BaquaR13 1336 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

11-01-02, 07:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BaquaR13 Click to send private message to BaquaR13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 4.7"
1. Penny (1) - Come on people. One week of being made out to be a b*tch by the biggest one of all (Shii Ann) is hardly a reason to drop her to the bottom of your list. She is still the same sweet girl she has been since the first week. Remember who did trash talking at tribal council, SHII DEVIL.
2. Erin (2) - Love Erin too. She is with Penny and i hope those two can turn things around, cuz i seem them staying a while (hopefully).
3. Ken (8) - Moves up for not betraying Penny and not believing Shii's lies.
4. Jake (3) - Same reasoning as above, only he actually moved down a spot, no real reason for that though
5. Brian (4) - You got drunk, hahaha that's funny.
6. Jan (5) - You are funny, fun to make fun of too!
7. Ted (6) - I still like Ted, there is no real reason why he is so low, just cuz i like people better i guess.
8. Helen (7) - See the above
9. Clay (9) - I don't really dislike him, it's just i like the other 8 a lot better.

The Reality Show Queens!!

BaQuAr13

Wigglytooth 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-02-02, 01:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Wigglytooth Click to send private message to Wigglytooth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "Favorites in Order"
In Order:

1) Brian - Brother of Richard Hatch. We all know this man's strategy, and we'll just keep on watching to see if he maintains that acuteness. It'll be interesting. He charms. Also getting furrier by the day.

2) Helen - I initially saw her as Susan Hawk in their similiar manner of speaking. But this woman knows when to shut her trap, which is vital in staying on. She isn't flying under the radar, no is she over it - just right in the middle.

3) Ted - I think he'll have more of Brian's back, than Brian will have his.

4) Jake - Notice all my top few aren't from the Sook Jai tribe. Entirely coincidental. I do feel that his heart is with Shii Ann on this, but it wouldn't have been a wise move to NOT vote with the rest. I can safely say that this one's an honest man.

5) Clay - Who would've thought Clay to be the one who gets first-hand news?! Nice going there, trying to make things casual - wiping your glasses and all. "Is she as sweet as she looks?" Good to know that you've had your sights set ;)

6) Ken - you're alright.

7) Jan - your "corkscrews" are getting um better everyday.

8) Erin - What the hell IS your strategy?!

9) Penny

And guys, I don't think Shii Ann would be coming back. Jeff said whoever makes it AFTER this tribal council will be "in some way or another" involved. Shii Ann missed by one. I will miss her. And about her "manipulative" ways, trust me, you might have not known what else to do if you were in her position.

"Much Love!"
Wigglytooth

Jims02 7407 desperate attention whore postings

11-02-02, 10:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims02 Click to send private message to Jims02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "I Agree With Kokoro..."
This season's really annoying me. The spoiling has been pretty obvious (it was the all-Shii Ann hour!), and they keep voting out the interesting people.

Second, I'd like to point out that I had a lousy Survivor night. A friend of mine was watching the show with me, and they spent the whole time telling me about how annoying Shii Ann is and "why can't she just go along with Penny?" Man, I wanted to hit him.

Not that I'm mad...

The men make a rebound this week!!!

(I have renamed my #1 spot)

Shii Ann. Helen (2)
2. Brian (4)
3. Ken (7)
4. Ted (6)
5. Jake (8)
6. Erin (5)
7. Jan (9)
8. Clay (10)
9. Penny (3)

-Helen moves into numero uno, by DOING NOTHING. Yep, that's right. Ken and Jake were the only ones I particularly liked a lot more, so Helen will move to Shii Ann's position. Brian moves up this week, because I really respect the way he's pulling the strings in his alliance. Man, I really wish he would allign with Helen... Ken is the Greatest Gainer this week. If you couldn't tell, Shii Ann was my favorite castaway, so I loved seeing him talk to her and try to look out for her. He's turning into Everyone's Favorite Big Brother.

-Ted was shown in a more intelligent light this week (about time, MB!). He seemed to have his gameplan set, and was caring enough to help Brian puke in the ocean. Jake's moving up. As I said last week, he's growing on me. Erin's a puzzle to me. She seems like a nice person. Most of her comments in interviews are quite positive. However, I disagree with her allignment with Penny. I wish she would hang out with Jake and Ken more.

-Unfortunately, Jan is still getting the butt of the editing. This week we have the "Crazy Jan Gets Surly Drunk" scene this time. I just have to laugh at older women getting wasted. Not sure why. I guess I'm not experienced enough with that kind of situation. Clay was pretty UTR this episode. I starting to like him more though. He's turning into the "Eccentric Grampa" again, instead of the "Cranky Gramps." Penny was Shii's competition. 'Nuff said.

Quotes of the week
1. "You will NOT see my ta-ta's" -Shii Ann

2. "Do they think I'm too controlling?" -Helen (um, yeah)
3. "My two year old (had a tantrum) one time and I whupped its @$$ and put it back to bed." -Clay
4. "I'm putting in an order for a bigger butt in my next life." -Jan (randomly)

11-03-02, 04:43 AM (EST)
27. "RE: I Agree With Kokoro..."
LOL... Can I copy your idea of renaming the No.1 spot?

Draco Malfoy 10525 desperate attention whore postings

11-03-02, 00:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Draco%20Malfoy Click to send private message to Draco%20Malfoy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 4.7"
1. Brian- It's gonna be a back n forth this year, I can tell. But Porno-boy is channelling Dicque more and more as this show goes along. I'm gonna say it right now, Brian's gonna win this thing. (2)
2. Helen- Kind of faded into the background this week, due to the waaaaay too many people on the beach. (1)
3. Clay- Moves back up, scoring major points for turning Shii Ann around so quickly. (4)
4. Ken- Jake may have picked the tribe, but Ken definitely seems to be the leader. He's painting a bigger target on his back every week, and somehow I doubt the bulletproof vest was his luxury item. (3)
5. Erin- Did nothing again this week. She has less personality than Zoe, and that's saying something. Moves up only because Shii Ann left and Jake has vanished from the show. (7)
6. Ted- He's being a good boy now, so he gets to move up a bit. But watch him blame Magilla if they lose the boat again. (9)
7. Jake- Hi, remember me? I picked Sook Jai. Now I'm going to disappear. (6)
8. Jan- The only thing worse than a sloppy drunk is a sloppy old drunk. I was so hoping she'd Skupin herself when she fell. (8)
9. Penny- I like her less and less every week. Why are all the Texas residents either annoying or invisible this year? (10)

Big winner this week- Ted, moving up to 6 from 9, and firmly establishing himself as this year's "all over" player. He started at #2, fell to the bottom, and is now working his way back up.
Big loser- No one dropped more than a point this week, which just goes to show that the show is leveling out.
Most stable- Jan and Penny. Jan stayed at #8, and although Penny technically moved up a notch, she's still at the bottom of the list. Too bad neither one is an immunity threat, which means we're stuck with them for a while.

Resting at Loser Lodge: John (finished at #15), Tanya (finished at #5), Jed (finished at #12), GDiva (finished at #13), Stephanie (finished at #12), Robbbbbb (finished at #8), Shii-Ann (finished at #4)

Do you think the average Stormtrooper knows how to install a toilet main? All they know is killing and white uniforms.

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

11-03-02, 11:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 4.7"
1. Helen (3)
2. Jake (1)
3. Ken (5)
4. Ted (6)
5. Brian (4)
6. Erin (8)
7. Jan (10)
8. Penny (7)
9. Clay (9)
Shii Ann was #2 last week.

ARRRRRRR!!!!

ShowMeTheWinner 962 desperate attention whore postings

11-04-02, 05:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ShowMeTheWinner Click to send private message to ShowMeTheWinner Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 5.7"
Love:
1) Helen (2)
I think there are 3 strategic players this season: Brian, Penny, and Helen. Helen's my favorite among the three. She is being herself but yet knows when to shut up, while still being entertaining at the same time. Brian is really smug in his confessionals (I do realize that he might just be acting) but I don't think smugness is good entertainment-- been there, done that (ie. Dicque). Penny's confessionals are a bit blah while a lot of Helen's are just hilarious!

2) Jake (3)
Middleman in the Penny/Erin, Ken/Shii factions. Props for being one of the two people who was not mistreating Shii Ann.

3) Ken (4)
Seems like a really good guy. Props for being one of the two people who was not mistreating Shii Ann. It's too bad that his two closest allies of Robb and Shii Ann couldn't get along with each other. Otherwise he'd really have a great chance of taking down Penny.

4) Jan (1)
I think it's time that we get to see an older America's Sweetheart. Only move down this week because I didn't see much of her. Will most likely move up next week for her "batty" entertainment value in the chicken funeral

Quite a substantial gap between my Love and my Like categories.
Like:
5) Ted (9)
I like the way he was listening to Shii Ann. The only thing preventing him from breaking into my Love list is that he has a tendency to get temperamental and play the blame game in the challenges which his teams lose.

6) Clay (10)
Played it smart by letting Shii Ann talk and making her feel welcome to be part of Chuay Gahn.

Neutral:
7) Penny (6)
I was absolutely prepared for her to turn evil and to make the show interesting. It's really quite a refreshing change from the young tribal sweetheart that we've seen during the past 4 seasons. Looks set to take the leader throne of the Sook Jai tribe. I do like that she does all her manipulation with a smile on her face. It's a game after all and may the best player win... as long as they are not Vee
Points taken off for mistreating Shii Ann though. You may think that the mistreatment is all in Shii Ann's mind but you can't deny it if Jake and Ken said it also.

8) Erin (7)
Seems like a nice girl but I thought she shouldn't join Penny in mistreating Shii Ann.

Dislike:
9) Brian (8)
I just can't stand smugness! Kingdom, my @$$!

RIP. Shii Ann (5)
I believe that she was really mistreated by most of her tribemates when she was on the island and it wasn't just strictly her imagination. Even Jake and Ken could feel that the other tribemates were really mean to her. I read in a Jed interview that Shii had told Jed and Robb that she would wake up early the next morning to pick up some berries and they responded like jackasses by ridiculing her that berries are not going to grow and ripen overnight. Sure Shii might not be as smart as she thinks she is and the other Sook Jais may have some differences with Shii Ann, but having differences is still no reason to be mean to the other person. This is why I like Helen so much. She knows that there are differences but she also knows that it is still necessary to treat the other people in a nice civilized manner.
Shii Ann would have been number one on my list this week if she had survived. I'm glad that she could finally be herself and could finally enjoy her Survivor experience when she got together with the Chuay Gahns. And I like her even more during the Early Show. She seems genuine and she doesn't harbor any grudges against her other teammates (read: Jed). I like her "live and let live" philosophy. I'll miss you, Shii Ann!

Kathy O'Brien... The Sole Survivor! (I'd rather be delusional)

Ra_8secs 1081 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

11-04-02, 09:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ra_8secs Click to send private message to Ra_8secs Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "It's Voting Time"
In honor, of Tuesday, with all the spinning, bashing, and outright fraud, I thought I'd present this:

It's election day in our little hamlet of Survivor, and after the Reverand Moon's mass wedding, 100% perfectly matched up, partisan politics were set aside, and all pitched in to work for the betterment of the citizens of our fair city, county, state, the island nation! Nay, the world!

1. Jake. for Governor. He has a such a quiet style, and a quick save. In fact, so quiet, somebody check his pulse. I think his only words last Thursday were "let the chicken-neck breaking begin."

2. Helen. A senior sitting Senator, bringing back military stuff for the harbor patrol. She's covering the bases. It's about strokes, and swallowing, and spitting, breath!

3. Brian. for Mayor. Since King isn't on the ballot this year. He still gets a big over the shoulder ribbon and a sceptre.

4. Erin. Somehow has parlayed the puff pastry ladies club into a State Senator position, whose district was specially designed for her.

5. Penny. Congresswoman BusyBody, she's been incumbant for 6 years now. Where's the bill? Here's the bill? You go there! I'll write the amendment. Go team go!

6. Ken. Police Commissioner, an appointed position, since he's too chicken hiding behind his big gun to win anything on his own.

7. Ted. County Executive. Sleeps with the Commissioners.

8. Clay. Senator Foghorn Leghorn. Twenty-four years a senator now, he occassionally wakes up in session and orates something downhomey for the local news broadcasts. "I say, I say, boy, you're a Chickenhawk! A Chickenhawk! Chickenhawks go after dogs who don't gather enough pig bones for the trough, boy. Let's have some pulled pork for dinner, alright there, boy?"

9. Jan. Oh, Mrs. Carnahan, we hardly knew you. Keep on pretending to be a Senator. Have you spent the $1,000 yet?

Jeff Probst. Thinks he's Kofi Annan. Get's to wave his hands alot at least, and talk about "writing correctly on the U.N.'s ballots." So much form over function.

Mark Burnett. Thinks he's Supreme Ruler for Life, holding 16 weapons of mass media destruction in his clutches.

Magilla. Up for the Rally Monkey seat. There's talk about his rock music background and a history of misdemeanor cimes.

Remember, everyone, vote early, vote often. And bring your dead aunt.

-- Ra, Spinning in geo/helio eccentric orbit

11-04-02, 09:29 PM (EST)
32. "RE: It's Voting Time"
Ra, I LOVE when you do these theme lists! you crack me up!

Ra_8secs 1081 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

11-04-02, 11:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ra_8secs Click to send private message to Ra_8secs Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: It's Voting Time"
, I Am He, why thank you. As Ayla and Jondular might say, I am here to share pleasures.

They're fun to do when the moment strikes. Good practice for my recap episode gig assigned for S6.

-- Ra, Spinning in geo/helio eccentric orbit

SteffiGurl 358 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

11-06-02, 06:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SteffiGurl Click to send private message to SteffiGurl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 4.7"
Hey! I'm new to the board, and I just couldn't wait to do this!

Looks like fun!:twisted:

1.Helen
2.Jan
3.Jake
4.Brian
5.Ted
6.Ken
7.Penny
8.Clay
9.Erin

Helen-Definitely the smartest, coolest player in the bunch. A little annoying in the beginning, but I'm rooting for her now!

Jan-What can I say? I love this old lady! She's funny and doesn't seem to have a negative bone in her body.

Jake-A little too quiet. Doesn't seem to have much control in his own tribe, but he's a nice cuddly Grandpa.

Brian-Tough one. Definitely playing the game in a smooth way, but I don't trust him.

Ted-Good old Ted is back. I like him alot better now that he's not being so lazy (or at least edited that way) and there's no Ghandia around.

Ken-I have alot of respect for Ken, but being from Brooklyn I recognize that over sensitive attitude about to come out. He almost lost it twice with Robb and Shii Ann

Penny-I don't like what I'm hearing. Even though I haven't seen Penny being evil, I have no reason to think Ken and Shii Ann are lying.

Clay-Better this week, but he stays at the bottom for general crankiness and bad attitude in past episodes. The guy just bugs me. Like a bug.

Erin-Absolutely no personality whatsoever. Erin seems to be void of actual thought. Is anybody in there?

Poor Shii Ann. I really miss her. She stood up for herslef even though it was suicide.

11-07-02, 05:27 PM (EST)
37. "Week 7 Results"
Position. Name (Position Last Week) (Total, High, Low, Average)

1. Jake (1) (70, 1, 7, 2.916667)
2. Helen (2) (73, 1, 8, 3.041667)
3. Brian (6) (102, 1, 10, 4.25)
4. Ken (3) (110, 1, 9, 4.583333)
5. Ted (7) (111, 1, 8, 4.625)
6. Clay (10) (150, 2, 10, 6.25)
7. Jan (9) (152, 2, 9, 6.333333)
8. Erin (8) (157, 1, 9, 6.541667)
9. Penny (4) (161, 1, 9, 6.708333)

Shii Ann was #5 last week.

Interesting week as the top #1 vote getter was kicked off, leaving someone new to claim the title. Like last week, Jake and Helen are still holding the top two positions in the standings. It was a runaway as Jake and Helen combined received 15 out of 24 first place rankings (9 for Jake, 6 for Helen). Overall, the biggest jump this week was Clay (10-5), and the biggest drop this week was Penny (4-9). How will this next week play out? We'll just have to see!

The Top 5 FLL Castaways

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •