The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Strongest female survivor ever: Poll"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

ivoryElephant 2257 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

10-30-02, 09:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ivoryElephant Click to send private message to ivoryElephant Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Strongest female survivor ever: Poll"

Who do you think is the strongest female survivor

It has to be either Stephanie or Alicia

Stephanie

Helen

Alicia

Tammy

Zoe

WINNER:
Preseason pick: Clay
Ep. 1 analysis: Brian
Rooting for: Helen
UTR Winner: Jake or Penny

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Strongest female survivor ever:... katem 10-30-02 1
 Alicia - no contest janisella 10-30-02 2
 Alicia ejm92 10-30-02 3
 RE: Strongest female survivor ever:... Survivorerist 10-30-02 4
 ALICIA BMH 10-30-02 5
 TAMMY BaquaR13 10-30-02 6
 RE: Strongest female survivor ever:... Kokoro 10-31-02 7
   RE: Strongest female survivor ever:... toddE 10-31-02 10
       Gretchen, of course phonarr 11-03-02 18
 Alicia sticks 10-31-02 8
 RE: Strongest female survivor ever:... Q 10-31-02 9
 Kelly W. & Alicia tie Chrissy gal 10-31-02 11
 kelly/alicia smiles 10-31-02 12
 Kelly W. Lisapooh 10-31-02 13
 RE: Strongest female survivor ever:... OceanSkater 11-01-02 14
 Kelly W SaphireLady 11-02-02 15
 Results so far... BaquaR13 11-02-02 16
 RE: Strongest female survivor ever:... dabo 11-03-02 17
 RE: Strongest female survivor ever:... ShowMeTheWinner 11-04-02 19
 Alicia the goddess Survivorchick 11-04-02 20
 Helen SteffiGurl 11-06-02 21

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

katem 3315 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-30-02, 10:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail katem Click to send private message to katem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Strongest female survivor ever: Poll"
Has to be Ms. Callaway. But that Steffi sure looks strong.

(c) 2002 GeorgiaBelle Creations, Inc. All rights reserved

janisella 698 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-30-02, 10:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail janisella Click to send private message to janisella Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Alicia - no contest"
nobody else had those kinds of muscles.

ejm92 2221 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

10-30-02, 10:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ejm92 Click to send private message to ejm92 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Alicia"
Physically and mentally strongest...

Survivorerist 4103 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

10-30-02, 10:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Survivorerist Click to send private message to Survivorerist Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Strongest female survivor ever: Poll"
I don't know, IE. I'd have to say that, based on pure strength, that Alicia is #1 with Stephanie, Kelly W. and Tammy all coming in very close.

(Another IceCat original )

The Top 5 FLL Castaways

1. Neleh Dennis (11 weeks at #1)
2. Colby Donaldson (5 weeks at #1)
3. Amber Brkich (4 weeks at #1)
3. Lex Van Den Burghe (4 weeks at #1)
5. Elisabeth Filarski (3 weeks at #1)

BMH 845 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

10-30-02, 10:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BMH Click to send private message to BMH Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "ALICIA"
Alica is first and I say Stephanie and Tammy tie for 2nd

BaquaR13 1336 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

10-30-02, 11:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BaquaR13 Click to send private message to BaquaR13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "TAMMY"
She won more challenges and lasted longer than Alicia. She was mentally stronger and did not get into the fights and was literally a decision away (if Pap and Neleh hadn't changed their strategies) from winning the game.

The Reality Show Queens!!

BaQuAr13

Kokoro 3899 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

10-31-02, 05:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Kokoro Click to send private message to Kokoro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Strongest female survivor ever: Poll"
Well in pure strength it was obviously Alicia. But all around (strength, endurance, intelligence, willpower) it was Wiglesworth.

-----------------------------------
Now let us never speak of S3 again.

toddE 1433 desperate attention whore postings

10-31-02, 11:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail toddE Click to send private message to toddE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Strongest female survivor ever: Poll"
Seriously, Kelly is numero uno!
Hmm--challenges Alicia won? Seems to be ZERO
Kelly-why, I do believe it was five in a row.

Ms.Wiglesworth was not only the all-around female champ, she is at the top of the overall heap along with good ol' Colby Donaldson, and she was smart enough to take the jerk instead of the relatively popular guy to F2 with her. Of course, she wasn't smart enough to take Soozin, who would have guaranteed Kelly's victory.

phonarr 29 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

11-03-02, 09:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail phonarr Click to send private message to phonarr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "Gretchen, of course"
I'm surprised no-one has mentioned her. SHe was strong, capable and a mentally strong. She was also seen as enough of a threat to be Pagonged first.

& regarding the Alicia-Kelly comparison, Kelly was mainly competing against her geritol alliance; while alicia was upstaged by challenge-whore Colby. I don't think we can rely on challenge wins to say who was stronger

sticks 1165 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

10-31-02, 09:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sticks Click to send private message to sticks Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Alicia"
Zoe is my number two.

Q 2569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

10-31-02, 10:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Q Click to send private message to Q Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Strongest female survivor ever: Poll"
LAST EDITED ON 10-31-02 AT 10:56 AM (EST)

I would have to say they are tied.

1st place - Kelly W. and Alica
2nd - Tammy and Stephanie (she got sick though)

Kelly did not come off with brute strenth, but she was a lean, mean, challenge machine.

D.R.

Chrissy gal 1413 desperate attention whore postings

10-31-02, 11:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Chrissy%20gal Click to send private message to Chrissy%20gal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Kelly W. & Alicia tie"
Kelly won more challenges on her way to the final, but Alicia was physically amazing.

smiles 675 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-31-02, 04:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail smiles Click to send private message to smiles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "kelly/alicia"
It's a tie for me. I've seen Alicia in person and she is TINY. TV added 10lbs+ to her size. She is very, very, very petite. I was shocked when I saw her. Stregnth is actually not totallly dependent on muscles. Just look at any stong man/woman competition. The definition of the muscle depends on the lack of body fat and muscle hyperbole (spelling-sorry).

Kelly was stonger mentally and won more individual immunities due to her stregnth and determination.

Lisapooh 12664 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-31-02, 04:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lisapooh Click to send private message to Lisapooh Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Kelly W."
Strength encompasses lots of things - including the will to win. No one else beats Kelly in that.

She had tons of mental, physical and - with a couple exceptions- emotional strength.

Lots of other great chocies too:
Alicia, Teresa and Tina come to mind.

OceanSkater 315 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

11-01-02, 06:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail OceanSkater Click to send private message to OceanSkater Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Strongest female survivor ever: Poll"
Not having watched all Survivor shows, by looking at pics alone, Zoe looks the most buffed out overall. Alicia looks like she has worked out her arms quite a bit, but of them all Stephanie then Tammy have best looking female physiques from a woman's opinion, and it's just an opinion. But dammit, it's mine, so it can't be wrong.

Too many freaks, not enough circuses.

SaphireLady 2491 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

11-02-02, 00:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SaphireLady Click to send private message to SaphireLady Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "Kelly W"
Strength does not indicate being strong. Strong is when you hang in there and win all the immunity challenges that keep you in cause you know if you don't you are out of there.

She showed us that. All the ones, except Helen were voted out. Proving physical strength gets you only so far.

BaquaR13 1336 desperate attention whore postings

11-02-02, 02:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BaquaR13 Click to send private message to BaquaR13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "Results so far..."
So far everyone's opinion is as follows (i counted ties for both people by the way)

Alicia- 9 votes
Kelly W- 7 votes
Tammy- 1 vote
Zoe- 1 vote
Helen- 0 votes
Stephanie- 0 votes

The Reality Show Queens!!

BaQuAr13

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-03-02, 03:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Strongest female survivor ever: Poll"

ShowMeTheWinner 962 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

11-04-02, 04:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ShowMeTheWinner Click to send private message to ShowMeTheWinner Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Strongest female survivor ever: Poll"
It'd really depend on your definition of "strong".
If it were purely physical strength (perhaps pulling/pushing a 300lbs load), then I'd go with Alicia and Zoe.
If you factor in endurance/stamina then I'd also go with Stephanie, Kelly W, and Tammy.

Kathy O'Brien... The Sole Survivor! (I'd rather be delusional)

Survivorchick 1161 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

11-04-02, 02:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Survivorchick Click to send private message to Survivorchick Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "Alicia the goddess"
Alicia

-She has the most incredible body. She is physically strong and had a great attitude. She is still my favourite survivor ever.

SteffiGurl 358 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

11-06-02, 07:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SteffiGurl Click to send private message to SteffiGurl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "Helen"
Don't laugh, but aside from being physical strong, she also seems to be emotionally strong as well. She's never gotten into a fight, she's kept things to herself, she hasn't come across as arrogant and now that she's playing the game, she is playing it better than Tammy, Alicia, Zoe and Stephanie. Also, Helen will not be voted out as a threat any time soon, but she should be.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •