The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Last HOH Comp, Whos Next and Amy"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

JoanneMcG 48 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

09-06-02, 08:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JoanneMcG Click to send private message to JoanneMcG Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Last HOH Comp, Whos Next and Amy"
I do not believe Danielle wanted to win HOH.
I think she deliberately answered incorrectly
once she knew Jason would be the winner. It
seems certain to me that Jason will nominate
Amy, and probably Marcellus. I'm going to
suffer waiting an entire week to see what's
happening in the house.

CBS seems determined to portray Amy as an idiot.
In every scene she was in last night she did
something embarrassing to watch. She is an easy
target for the other houseguests. With friends
like Marcellus, who needs enemies. He bashes
her at every turn. It is painful to watch Amy
self-destruct. I hope that it is a case of CBS
editing rather than an emotional breakdown.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Last HOH Comp, Whos Next and Am... zzz 09-06-02 1
   RE: Last HOH Comp, Whos Next and Am... nailbone 09-06-02 2
       RE: Last HOH Comp, Whos Next and Am... LaineyBug 24 09-06-02 3
       RE: Last HOH Comp, Whos Next and Am... zzz 09-06-02 4
   RE: Last HOH Comp, Whos Next and Am... eshwayri 09-07-02 8
 RE: Last HOH Comp, Whos Next and Am... MollyTV 09-06-02 5
   RE: Last HOH Comp, Whos Next and Am... lizard 09-06-02 6
       RE: Last HOH Comp, Whos Next and Am... Wakwak 09-07-02 7
           RE: Last HOH Comp, Whos Next and Am... lizard 09-07-02 9
               RE: Last HOH Comp, Whos Next and Am... eshwayri 09-08-02 11
                   RE: Last HOH Comp, Whos Next and Am... lizard 09-08-02 13
                   Amy? Final 3? Jims02 09-08-02 14
           RE: Last HOH Comp, Whos Next and Am... eshwayri 09-08-02 10
               RE: Last HOH Comp, Whos Next and Am... MollyTV 09-08-02 12

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

zzz 703 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

09-06-02, 09:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail zzz Click to send private message to zzz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Last HOH Comp, Whos Next and Amy"
I agree--there is virtually no doubt in my mind that Dani lost HOH on purpose. She will probably continue to do that. She would have been in an impossible situation because she basically has a deal with each of Jason, Lisa and Marci. There is no one left to nominate except for Amy and you need to nominate 2. As much as I think she would like to see Marci leave this week, I think it will be Amy. I do not think Dani is ready to show her hand yet.

I think she can only put this off one more week. Next week--assuming Amy leaves--only her "close" allies will be left. However, I can see one way to get out of that problem. She needs to get the new HOH (which could only be Lisa or Marci if Dani purposely loses again) to nominate Dani herself together with whichever of Lisa or Marci is not HOH. Then Jason and Lisa would evict Marci or Jason and Marci would evict Lisa (depending on which was up). That way--again--Dani could have others do her dirty work without betraying an "ally".

Once it is down to final 3--again I think she purposely loses knowing the winner will take her to the finals--basically the Richard Hatch strategy. The only difference is that here I think Dani ends up in 2d place (although she might be able to beat Marci).

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-06-02, 09:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Last HOH Comp, Whos Next and Amy"
Somewhere on the boards is the theory that the others would keep Amy around cuz they all think she's the easiest one to beat in the end.

But what if...just what if...that's why they're all making deals with Dani. Surely they can't be so stupid as to not see her lying, deceitful ways! Maybe, they keep her cuz they know that the evicted JURORS will see what's been said by her and about them, and the others are now working against each other while leaving her for the end.

Of course, the same could be said for Marc, the only one that Dani could possible win against, IMO.

- Things go better with Rock!!

LaineyBug 24 12 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

09-06-02, 11:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LaineyBug%2024 Click to send private message to LaineyBug%2024 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Last HOH Comp, Whos Next and Amy"
IMHO, I think Amy will be the next one to go. Now, I'm no master strategist with BB3, but lovable Jason being the simp that he is, I think he'll put up Amy and Lisa as the easy way out, knowing Amy will be evicted. Then it gets down to the nitty gritty with the remaining 4. I can't see why Dani wants Marci out of this game. He's the only one she has a shot against in the final 2. She'll be burned alive if she goes against Jason. Shoot, it might even be 10-0 for Jason at the final jury. But I guess we'll see next Thursday, which seems to be an eternity from now. Arnold Shapiro has me eating out of his hand !!

Lainey

zzz 703 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

09-06-02, 11:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail zzz Click to send private message to zzz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Last HOH Comp, Whos Next and Amy"
>Somewhere on the boards is the
>theory that the others would
>keep Amy around cuz they
>all think she's the easiest
>one to beat in the
>end.
>

I don't agree with that. I think these people have made too many promises to others to be able to keep Amy. For example, Nicole last year would have kept Hardy if she could--because she had to based on the unambiguous nature of her alliance. She was able to get it so others (Monica and Will) kicked him out for her--but she could not have done it herself.

Here we a similar situation. Eveyone may want Amy around, but they cannot be seen as stabbing their ally in the back directly. Thus, I think Amy will go this week. The only way I can see perhaps getting around this is if Jason "claims" that he picked the names out of a hat and those names just happen to be Marci and Lisa. Then--assuming no use of POV--Amy could not be evicted. That would really put Dani on the spot, however, and I doubt she wants to show her hand yet.

eshwayri 21 desperate attention whore postings

09-07-02, 05:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail eshwayri Click to send private message to eshwayri Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Last HOH Comp, Whos Next and Amy"
I see another way :

Lisa votes Marci
Dani votes Amy
Jason breaks tie and votes Marci out. Jason has no alliance with Marci.

Leaves Amy, Dani, Lisa, and Jason. Amy owes Jason and probably won't nominate him. With Marci gone, Dani can whisper in her ear all she wants. Amy wins HOH and nominates Dani+Lisa. Jason votes out Lisa knowing that Dani will throw the last HOH, so he is only up against Amy. If he were to throw out Dani he would be up against both Amy and Lisa who will BOTH want HOH. Better odds with Dani.

Now down to :

Amy, Jason, and Dani. Dani throws HOH competetion and lets the winner taker her to the finals. If its Jason, he wins. If its Amy, Dani wins.

PS. If I were Jason I would make sure Amy had a couple of Citronas before the last HOH competetion. Souldn't be difficult with her. Its typicaly endurnace and alcohol would lead make Amy more likely to lose (especialy when her bladder starts calling). I know.... Disgusting....

>I agree--there is virtually no doubt
>in my mind that Dani
>lost HOH on purpose.
>She will probably continue to
>do that. She would
>have been in an impossible
>situation because she basically has
>a deal with each of
>Jason, Lisa and Marci.
>There is no one left
>to nominate except for Amy
>and you need to nominate
>2. As much as
>I think she would like
>to see Marci leave this
>week, I think it will
>be Amy. I do
>not think Dani is ready
>to show her hand yet.
>
>
>I think she can only put
>this off one more week.
> Next week--assuming Amy leaves--only
>her "close" allies will be
>left. However, I can
>see one way to get
>out of that problem.
>She needs to get the
>new HOH (which could only
>be Lisa or Marci if
>Dani purposely loses again) to
>nominate Dani herself together with
>whichever of Lisa or Marci
>is not HOH. Then
>Jason and Lisa would evict
>Marci or Jason and Marci
>would evict Lisa (depending on
>which was up). That
>way--again--Dani could have others do
>her dirty work without betraying
>an "ally".
>
>Once it is down to final
>3--again I think she purposely
>loses knowing the winner will
>take her to the finals--basically
>the Richard Hatch strategy.
>The only difference is that
>here I think Dani ends
>up in 2d place (although
>she might be able to
>beat Marci).

MollyTV 480 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

09-06-02, 11:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MollyTV Click to send private message to MollyTV Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Last HOH Comp, Whos Next and Amy"
just a theory but it might get "all mixed up" if the twist turns out to be....

if you win the POV "and" you are on the chopping block...you may use it for yourself...that way if amy won it...she would be off and shocker....jason has to put up an "alli"???

i just can't imagine what twist could REALLY change the whole game at the end....any ideas?

Mollytv

lizard 324 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

09-06-02, 12:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lizard Click to send private message to lizard Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Last HOH Comp, Whos Next and Amy"
Good thought on the POV change. That might explain why next week's POV is going to be live.

Wakwak 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-07-02, 00:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Wakwak Click to send private message to Wakwak Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Last HOH Comp, Whos Next and Amy"
right now... i think it's dangerous for all the players... assume that amy and marci is on the chopping block now... and lisa wins the veto.... and vetos out marci or amy... wouldn't jay be forced to put up Dani?? ( or could he put up lisa?) ... in that case... anything would happen and they all might just come to decide to evict Dani instead... jay would then be left without a strong ally

09-07-02, 06:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lizard Click to send private message to lizard Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Last HOH Comp, Whos Next and Amy"
Under your assumption, yes, that works. Lisa gets POV and takes down, let's say, Amy because they have a kind of alliance, and then they vote out Dani. Jason cannot compete for next HOH, so whoever wins puts him up and he goes. IMHO that's one of the only 2 scenarios where he doesn't win, and it's the best chance for Lisa to win.

The one HOH Dani WILL want to win if she stays around is when they're down to 3, so she can pick who goes to Final 2 with her. I'm guessing in her plans she dumps the angel Jason at that point (the other way he doesn't win)and takes Lisa with her. That gives Lisa a chance, but not as good as the first one.

09-08-02, 01:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail eshwayri Click to send private message to eshwayri Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Last HOH Comp, Whos Next and Amy"
Thats the one she DOESN'T WANT or need for that matter. Assume Amy wins it. She would be a fool to take Jason to the final. Assume Jason wins it. He is loyal he will take Dani. Dani's best bet is to late Amy/Maci win HOH when they are down to 3.

>The one HOH Dani WILL want
>to win if she stays
>around is when they're down
>to 3, so she can
>pick who goes to Final
>2 with her. I'm guessing
>in her plans she dumps
>the angel Jason at that
>point (the other way he
>doesn't win)and takes Lisa with
>her. That gives Lisa a
>chance, but not as good
>as the first one.
>
>

09-08-02, 10:18 AM (EST)
13. "RE: Last HOH Comp, Whos Next and Amy"
Can't agree with you on Dani and the last HOH.

Dani cannot afford to let Jason win the last HOH. Even if he takes her to the final, she'll lose. It's $500K against $50K - she just has to try to win that one.

On the rest I agree with your other post. I hope Lisa wins POV and has the intestinal fortitude to get rid of Dani, then she has a great chance to win.

Jims02 7407 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-08-02, 06:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims02 Click to send private message to Jims02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "Amy? Final 3?"
I'm not sure if Amy would actually take Dani into the Finals (if she won the last HOH). I think Amy has realized by now that she has ZERO shot at winning the big money. If she goes up against Dani, she loses. If she goes against Jay, she loses.

The only reason Nicole (last year) booted Monica was because she thought she might be able to beat Will. I don't see Amy having to make this kind of decision.

In other words, Amy might just decide to pick whoever she wants to win.

09-08-02, 01:29 AM (EST)
10. "RE: Last HOH Comp, Whos Next and Amy"
If Amy vetos herself, Jay will put Lisa up.
If Marci vetos himself, Jay will put Lisa up.
If Dani gets veto she will not use it.
If Jay gets veto he will not use it.
If Lisa gets veto she *may* veto Amy which would force Jay to put Dani up. Voting would be Lisa and Amy. This one could be very dangerous to Dani. With Dani out and Jason not eligible for HOH next week, Lisa, Amy or Marci becomes HOH. If its Amy or Marci they will nominate Lisa+Jason. Jason will go. That gets Lisa to the final 3. This assumes Lisa would do it. She may still be wary of keeping Marci+Amy in there. I think she would prefer to keep Dani and Amy and get rid of Marci.

>right now... i think it's dangerous for all the players... assume that amy and marci is on the chopping block now... and lisa wins the veto.... and vetos out marci or amy... wouldn't jay be forced to put up Dani?? ( or could he put up lisa?) ... in that case... anything would happen and they all might just come to decide to evict Dani instead... jay would then be left without a strong ally

MollyTV 480 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

09-08-02, 08:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MollyTV Click to send private message to MollyTV Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Last HOH Comp, Whos Next and Amy"
WHOA! BABEE! i love your ideas....it would be something if lisa could REALLY do it and win POV and "force" jason to nominate dani.....and that way we can watch them all squirm worrying about what dani is thinking...

mollytv.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •