The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Informal Bachelor game"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

qwertypie 9776 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-28-06, 04:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Informal Bachelor game"
No great prizes to be won, just Reality TV world fame (or maybe a siggie if I can convince some of my more talented posters).

How long do you think Lorenzo and Jen will last?
Closest date with out going over will be declared the winner.

Just to change it up a bit, you can take your choice of three dates
1. When Jen or Lorenzo will be seen with someone of the opposite gender on a "date"
2. When an unnamed source close to Jen or Lorenzo says they are splitsville
or
3. When the official word comes from either of them, their spokespeople or officials from the Bachelor

Savahnna called December 26th/06 when one of them will be seen with someone else
I call Feb 2/07 when the offical announcement will be made (I am such a romantic, I think they will actually last that long, well not last that long, but be able to fake it for that long.)

Any other takers?
You can even be so bold and predict that they will actually get married if you are a hopeless romantic.

Yes It's Vintage Tribephyl!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Informal Bachelor game red1martini 11-28-06 1
 RE: Informal Bachelor game KScott 11-28-06 2
 RE: Informal Bachelor game lgianna 12-01-06 3
 RE: Informal Bachelor game seahorse 12-01-06 4
 Jen spotted with another man... KScott 12-07-06 5
   RE: Jen spotted with another man... seahorse 12-11-06 6
 RE: Informal Bachelor game DebCapsFan 12-12-06 7
   RE: Informal Bachelor game Stargazer 12-17-06 8
 well lookie here DebCapsFan 01-18-07 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

red1martini 8 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-28-06, 04:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail red1martini Click to send private message to red1martini Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Informal Bachelor game"
I believe they will put on an act for the holidays but officially call it quits on or by January 15th. They have no substance together and her family is a major liability for Lorenzo.

KScott 3265 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

11-28-06, 05:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KScott Click to send private message to KScott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Informal Bachelor game"
I give them until January 20, 2007.

a Surveysez classic

A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn... that was fun!"

lgianna 32 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

12-01-06, 03:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail lgianna Click to send private message to lgianna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Informal Bachelor game"
I think they will have a beautiful wedding on a beach, and the blushing bride will be wearing.... who am I kidding? They'll be done by 12/20

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings

12-01-06, 11:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Informal Bachelor game"
I'll say June 15 2006. Since they will be long distance dating with Jen in Miami and Lorenzo in New Jersey for the rest of the school year, I'll guess a few weeks after school is over.

See below

http://popwatch.ew.com/popwatch/2006/11/the_bachelor_ro_3.html

"We're still very happy and we're definitely together," said Jen, "but we're just kind of trying to figure things out, and really grow into a relationship now." Of course, they'll have to nurture that growth from afar; eighth-grade teacher Jen said she'll stay in the Miami area at least long enough to finish out the school year, while Lorenzo has no plans to move from his New York City base. Yet if Jen has any fears that Lorenzo's female fans will pursue him during the couple's long-distance courtship, she's keeping them to herself. "I have total confidence in him that everything will be fine," she said. "And if not, I'm sure it'll get written about so I'll find out that way." Alrighty, then!

KScott 3265 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

12-07-06, 09:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KScott Click to send private message to KScott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Jen spotted with another man..."
Is ‘Bachelor's’ choice cheating on him?

Prince Lorenzo Borghese gave his final rose, and a ring, to Jennifer, but it doesn't look like they're headed for the altar.

By Jeannette Walls
MSNBC
Updated: 1:51 a.m. CT Dec 7, 2006
Is there trouble in reality show paradise?

Jennifer Wilson, the winner of “The Bachelor: Rome” is already cheating on her bachelor, according to the National Enquirer.

Just weeks after accepting a ring from Prince Lorenzo Borghese, the teacher from Pembroke Pines, Florida, is secretly dating Dan Herrero, another teacher from the school where she works, reports the tab.

“I can’t believe I had just watched her accept the last rose from Prince Lorenzo on television, then only days later she was making out with Dan!” a source told the Enquirer. “When Dan asked Jennifer about what she was going to do about Lorenzo, she told him point blank that she doesn’t have any romantic feelings for him at all and has absolutely no intention of following through with their plans to start a future together,” says the pal.

Wilson didn’t respond to the tab’s requests for comment, but Herrero adamantly denied the story, insisting that he’s merely “good friends” with Wilson.

Three days later, however, they were spotted frolicking on a beach together, and the tab carried the photographs.

a Surveysez classic

A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn... that was fun!"

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings

12-11-06, 09:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Jen spotted with another man..."
You have to question the source, The National Enquirer.

DebCapsFan 2747 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

12-12-06, 12:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DebCapsFan Click to send private message to DebCapsFan Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Informal Bachelor game"
They broke up shortly after the show aired. Lorenzo really didn't want either one of them. Jen unexpectedly found happiness with someone else (hence the stories which are true) but the producers have told her she can't come forward and say it was over awhile ago because it wouldn't look good. So they will save the official announcement until after the New Year. They may even make some public together appearances over the holidays.

Isn't love grand?

Stargazer 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

12-17-06, 05:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Stargazer Click to send private message to Stargazer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Informal Bachelor game"
LAST EDITED ON 12-17-06 AT 05:23 PM (EST)

>They broke up shortly after the
>show aired. Lorenzo really didn't
>want either one of them.
>Jen unexpectedly found happiness with
>someone else (hence the stories
>which are true) but the
>producers have told her she
>can't come forward and say
>it was over awhile ago
>because it wouldn't look good.
>So they will save the
>official announcement until after the
>New Year. They may even
>make some public together appearances
>over the holidays.
>

DebCapsfan,
Your comment is very interesting and you sound so definite about this. How do you know this or where did you hear about it?

I tend to agree that "Lorenzo really didn't want either one of them". My gut says that even if he got together romantically with either of the final two, it wouldn't last long.

Now there seems to be news about Lorenzo and Sadie getting together in NYC. It's not clear whether romantically or just casually or on business, though Sadie fans tend to think it's the first option. What do you think about this? Have you heard anything about this?

DebCapsFan 2747 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

01-18-07, 07:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DebCapsFan Click to send private message to DebCapsFan Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "well lookie here"
I guess I was right. Nothing concrete Stargazer, just watching body language in appearances after the show. I knew they were over.
It's not even a matter of PDAs, just looks and things.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •