The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Worst Jury Ever"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Current Message

Wacko Jacko 2438 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

04-28-08, 09:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Worst Jury Ever"
LAST EDITED ON 04-28-08 AT 04:17 PM (EST)

Seems like this jury voted for the winner for all the wrong reasons.

First off, what are you going to do with the money was a rotten question. I am disappointed in Matty for asking that question. The winner should be picked on gameplay not how they decided to spend their winnings. Who has the right to determine how a winner uses their prize winnings? They won and what are they supposed to do? Give it all away? I don't think any of these people were rich going into the house. James said it best, I hope the winner just parties away the money...because no loser should decide how the prize money is spent.

Secondly, if I were voting I would give a little credit to the one who won the last two HOH's. Adam was there because Ryan brought him along.

There were no questions like, why do you think you deserve to be the winner over the other person. Maybe Ryan was just really bad in his jury appearance. But he could've said that it was a decision both Ryan and Adam made to get Nat out and that Adam tried to make himself look good by saying he voted to keep Natalie.

It just seemed to me that the jury voted on who screwed ME the least. Adam played the game to try to be the niciest. He bubbled around until there were only 5 people in the house. He made some bad decision's like trying to vote James back in. He also made a bad decision not to nominate James instead of Sheila.

The jury did not care about any of that because they simply voted who screwed ME the least. Honestly, neither Ryan or Adam did anything wrong to any members of the jury. These two probably played the cleanest game out of the final two ever.

What was the deal with Chelsea? That woman has issues.

On another point, glad anyone but Sheila won the %25,000. Big Brother had the vote set upt for Sheila. The fact James won was pure luck if you ask me, because anyone of the 6 other than Sheila were on even footing.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Worst Jury Ever   Wacko Jacko     04-28-08       
   RE: Worst Jury Ever   aquariaqueen     04-28-08     1  
     RE: Worst Jury Ever   krismiss2us     04-28-08     2  
   RE: Worst Jury Ever   mia rules18     04-28-08     3  
   RE: Worst Jury Ever   jbug     04-28-08     4  
   RE: Worst Jury Ever   suzzee     04-28-08     5  
     RE: Worst Jury Ever   maroonclowns mom     04-28-08     7  
         RE: Worst Jury Ever   JoshInSGV     05-02-08     18  
     RE: Worst Jury Ever   aquariaqueen     04-28-08     11  
     RE: Worst Jury Ever   iatovttotx78     05-01-08     15  
   RE: Worst Jury Ever   Lasann     04-28-08     6  
     RE: Worst Jury Ever   realitytvwatcher     04-28-08     8  
         RE: Worst Jury Ever   Wacko Jacko     04-28-08     9  
     RE: Worst Jury Ever   rayjj     05-02-08     19  
   RE: Worst Jury Ever   bertaron     04-28-08     10  
     RE: Worst Jury Ever   iatovttotx78     05-01-08     16  
   RE: Worst Jury Ever   samboohoo     04-28-08     12  
     RE: Worst Jury Ever   qwertypie     05-03-08     20  
   RE: Worst Jury Ever   cambo     04-28-08     13  
     RE: Worst Jury Ever   Sues     04-30-08     14  
   RE: Worst Jury Ever   JoshInSGV     05-02-08     17  
     RE: Worst Jury Ever   Wacko Jacko     05-07-08     21  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •