The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Heliochoppers, pink fuzzy creatures and the coolest purple dinosaur ever!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Forum (Protected)
Original message

ballerina_of_doom 1462 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

07-06-04, 04:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ballerina_of_doom Click to send private message to ballerina_of_doom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Heliochoppers, pink fuzzy creatures and the coolest purple dinosaur ever!"
LAST EDITED ON 07-06-04 AT 04:22 PM (EST)

Also known as Glow, you rock!

I'm sweating like a pig with extra sweat glands on my treadmill of doom this morning, and dealing with sunburned kid, hoping the a/c holds out til thursday when they come pretend to fix it again, along with coping with the aftermath of FLOM's finale (the summary will be up this evening....woohooo), and hubby pops in to hand me a package I was totally not expecting. How cool is this?! A lovely package from Glowie for baby doom! I'm just floored...the fuzzies are so cute! Pinky, as it's been creatively named, will be coming with us so baby doom has something to drool on immediately after I feed her that first bottle...of wine..oh wait, that's for me... babies don't drink wine....*snort*

And I have my heliochopper to blow up! Hurrah!

Thank you sooooo much, Glow...you've made my day, dear!

wow...

ETA: It's a dragon, not a dinosaur. Dragons are way cooler! I blame it on gravy-brain.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Heliochoppers, pink fuzzy creat... deerhunter 07-06-04 1
   RE: Heliochoppers, pink fuzzy creat... ballerina_of_doom 07-06-04 2
       RE: Heliochoppers, pink fuzzy creat... deerhunter 07-06-04 3
 RE: Heliochoppers, pink fuzzy creat... Schnookie Palookie 07-06-04 4
 RE: Heliochoppers, pink fuzzy creat... brvnkrz 07-06-04 5
   RE: Heliochoppers, pink fuzzy creat... Glow 07-06-04 7
       RE: Heliochoppers, pink fuzzy creat... brvnkrz 07-06-04 8
           RE: Heliochoppers, pink fuzzy creat... Glow 07-06-04 9
               RE: Heliochoppers, pink fuzzy creat... brvnkrz 07-06-04 10
 RE: Heliochoppers, pink fuzzy creat... Glow 07-06-04 6
   I'm still waiting ..... Schnookie Palookie 07-06-04 12
       Hi.. deerhunter 07-06-04 13
           *SNORT* Schnookie Palookie 07-06-04 14
       Nookie! Glow 07-06-04 15
           RE: Nookie! greenmonstah 07-06-04 16
               Monstah! Glow 07-06-04 17
           Glow! Schnookie Palookie 07-06-04 18
 RE: Heliochoppers, pink fuzzy creat... Captain_Savem 07-06-04 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

deerhunter 3325 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

07-06-04, 04:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail deerhunter Click to send private message to deerhunter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Heliochoppers, pink fuzzy creatures and the coolest purple dinosaur ever!"
Glow does rock!

Slice n' Dice's Sigpic Chop Shop 2004

So does Doom!!!

ballerina_of_doom 1462 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

07-06-04, 04:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ballerina_of_doom Click to send private message to ballerina_of_doom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Heliochoppers, pink fuzzy creatures and the coolest purple dinosaur ever!"
doom has rocks in her head....just sayin'.

hi deerie!

07-06-04, 04:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail deerhunter Click to send private message to deerhunter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Heliochoppers, pink fuzzy creatures and the coolest purple dinosaur ever!"
No you don't Doom sweetie!

*gotta go home now* Maybe I'll see ya later.

Schnookie Palookie 16822 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-06-04, 04:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Schnookie%20Palookie Click to send private message to Schnookie%20Palookie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Heliochoppers, pink fuzzy creatures and the coolest purple dinosaur ever!"
Yes indeedy, Glow is the bestest!

I, for one, would luv to see what that heliochopper looks like. And, you get to blow it up? Cool!

Hearts.Doom bunches

brvnkrz 20491 desperate attention whore postings

07-06-04, 04:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Heliochoppers, pink fuzzy creatures and the coolest purple dinosaur ever!"
I think Glow is an a$$ kisser just trying to make us all look bad.

Author of "The Banana Diaries as told by the Lesbian traveler" also available in Spanish and French for Deonna.
The order of the banana delivery should be organized by location to save on shipping costs.

Glow 14353 desperate attention whore postings

07-06-04, 06:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Heliochoppers, pink fuzzy creatures and the coolest purple dinosaur ever!"
Hey Knockers, ummm, fu.

07-06-04, 06:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Heliochoppers, pink fuzzy creatures and the coolest purple dinosaur ever!"
I don't believe that counts as a$$ kissing. fu2

Author of "The Banana Diaries as told by the Lesbian traveler" also available in Spanish and French for Deonna.
The order of the banana delivery should be organized by location to save on shipping costs.

07-06-04, 06:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Heliochoppers, pink fuzzy creatures and the coolest purple dinosaur ever!"
But it does, because you like it.

07-06-04, 06:42 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Heliochoppers, pink fuzzy creatures and the coolest purple dinosaur ever!"
>*hangs head low* I know Glow

07-06-04, 06:25 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Heliochoppers, pink fuzzy creatures and the coolest purple dinosaur ever!"
Yay! You got it. I thought you'd like to blow up that little heliochopper.

<---*hearts* Doom bunches

07-06-04, 07:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Schnookie%20Palookie Click to send private message to Schnookie%20Palookie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "I'm still waiting ....."
for someone to tell me what this blow up heliochopper is. I feel it might be something I need

07-06-04, 07:33 PM (EST)
13. "Hi.."
My name is Helio C. Hopper.

LOL!!!

07-06-04, 07:57 PM (EST)
14. "*SNORT*"
Nice try Bunter

07-06-04, 10:07 PM (EST)
15. "Nookie!"
It is not a blow up heliochopper. It is a heliochopper to blow up. *BOOM* Get it?

greenmonstah 10761 desperate attention whore postings

07-06-04, 10:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail greenmonstah Click to send private message to greenmonstah Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Nookie!"
WHAT is all this Glow and Blow speak?

A 2004 Augie Original: Action figure sold separately

Glow is one sweet wolf, this much I know.

07-06-04, 10:16 PM (EST)
17. "Monstah!"
BoD wanted to blow up a heliochopper, so I sent her one.

Thank you. *smooch-a-roo*

07-06-04, 10:33 PM (EST)
18. "Glow!"
Big Boom? Badda-bing, Badda-Boom? Ahhhhhhhhhh now I get it

Captain_Savem 3731 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

07-06-04, 06:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Captain_Savem Click to send private message to Captain_Savem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Heliochoppers, pink fuzzy creatures and the coolest purple dinosaur ever!"

Wooo Hooo! I like presents. Glow is awesome, I must agree.

A Kyngsladye Original ©2004
U.C.B. Local #69

I need to send something to Glow for her to blow on *ponder*

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •