The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"is it time to go home yet???"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Forum (Protected)
Original message

cqvenus 9765 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-06-04, 03:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cqvenus Click to send private message to cqvenus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"is it time to go home yet???"

i want OUTTA here!

~ cq

slept from 4 - 7 due to allergy-related tossing and turning

equal opportunity breathage for both nostrils

they unclog one at a time

you have to keep turning over

i want to go home

but when i do, i have to prep to teach tonight

i'm tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiired

*whine*

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: is it time to go home yet??? seahorse 07-06-04 1
 RE: is it time to go home yet??? deerhunter 07-06-04 2
   RE: is it time to go home yet??? frisky 07-06-04 3
       RE: is it time to go home yet??? deerhunter 07-06-04 4
           RE: is it time to go home yet??? cqvenus 07-06-04 5
           No zombiebaby 07-06-04 7
 RE: is it time to go home yet??? DebCapsFan 07-06-04 6
   RE: is it time to go home yet??? CantStandToLook 07-06-04 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings

07-06-04, 03:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: is it time to go home yet???"
At least it's going to be a short week.

©Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

deerhunter 3325 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

07-06-04, 04:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail deerhunter Click to send private message to deerhunter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: is it time to go home yet???"
Almost time.

Slice n' Dice's Sigpic Chop Shop 2004

Done in about 10 minutes.

frisky 11695 desperate attention whore postings

07-06-04, 04:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail frisky Click to send private message to frisky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: is it time to go home yet???"
One hour for me.

*heaves heavy sigh* What a DAY!!

I had to decide on a sexiness quotient for Prince, then I got my own friggin' TALK show! There just aren't enough hours in the day.

Card-carrying RBBRTFHLA/Sugar Ho Division
Non-Embezzling GAWKUR Treasurer

deerhunter 3325 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

07-06-04, 04:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail deerhunter Click to send private message to deerhunter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: is it time to go home yet???"
*pets Frisky*
Hang in there!

Prince is NOT hot.

cqvenus 9765 desperate attention whore postings

07-06-04, 04:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cqvenus Click to send private message to cqvenus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: is it time to go home yet???"

*sigh* only 30 min before i get to go home and prep to teach a 3.5 hour class with HSers who don't do their HW and don't really care about anything except their driver's ed class in the AM.

~ cq

FWIW: prince? yuck. but his muzak? yum.

zombiebaby 7356 desperate attention whore postings

07-06-04, 04:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zombiebaby Click to send private message to zombiebaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "No"
I do NOT have your Scott Baio poster!

One more of J Slice's Awesome Creations!

I do have your Charles in Charge DVD set.

DebCapsFan 2747 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

07-06-04, 04:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DebCapsFan Click to send private message to DebCapsFan Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: is it time to go home yet???"
LAST EDITED ON 07-06-04 AT 04:31 PM (EST)

Almost. Need to run from boss who is about to go on vacation before he gives me more to do.
Did I tell you I qualified for my former boss's job as head of the travel office? They have to review your application and see if you meet all of the qualifications for the job before you can get interviewed.
Considering I almost got fired today by my contracting company, this is good news.

And I? Have another date tomorrow night. Woot.

CantStandToLook 6254 desperate attention whore postings

07-06-04, 04:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CantStandToLook Click to send private message to CantStandToLook Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: is it time to go home yet???"
That's great to hear, I hope and expect that you WILL get the job. Then maybe I can interview you for the position of sugarmomma. Equal opportunity and all that..hehe

And I? Have another date tomorrow night. Woot.

That must be where my red wavvy flag thingie went Did you see your second one?

Handcrafted by RollDdice
The Fellowship of the Banana has begun.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •