The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Jolly Ranchers..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Forum (Protected)
Original message

samiam 5976 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-06-04, 10:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samiam Click to send private message to samiam Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Jolly Ranchers..."
...are the best hard candies in the known universe. Especially the watermelon ones. Discuss.

Yes, I said "hard". Get over it.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Jolly Ranchers... geg6 07-06-04 1
 RE: Jolly Ranchers... Glow 07-06-04 2
 RE: Jolly Ranchers... Brownroach 07-06-04 3
 RE: Jolly Ranchers... tvgeek401 07-06-04 4
 RE: Jolly Ranchers... strid333 07-06-04 5
   omh Coconut 07-06-04 10
 RE: Jolly Ranchers... seahorse 07-06-04 6
 RE: Jolly Ranchers... pythonfan 07-06-04 7
   RE: Jolly Ranchers... Silvergirl1 07-06-04 8
       RE: Jolly Ranchers... pythonfan 07-06-04 12
 RE: Jolly Ranchers... emydi 07-06-04 9
 RE: Jolly Ranchers... desert_rhino 07-06-04 11
   RE: Jolly Ranchers... Glow 07-06-04 13
       RE: Jolly Ranchers... desert_rhino 07-06-04 14
           RE: Jolly Ranchers... emydi 07-06-04 16
           RE: Jolly Ranchers... Glow 07-06-04 17
 RE: Jolly Ranchers... Devious Weasel 07-06-04 15
   RE: Jolly Ranchers... samiam 07-06-04 18
       RE: Jolly Ranchers... Devious Weasel 07-06-04 19
 "Jolly" Ranchers? J I M B O 07-06-04 20
   RE: "Jolly" Ranchers? cqvenus 07-06-04 21
       RE: "Jolly" Ranchers? J I M B O 07-06-04 22
 RE: Jolly Ranchers Suck Wheezy 07-06-04 23
 RE: Jolly Ranchers... deerhunter 07-06-04 24
 RE: Jolly Ranchers... tjstein 07-06-04 25
 RE: Jolly Ranchers... Lisapooh 07-06-04 26
 RE: Jolly Ranchers... Lost Scottsman 07-06-04 27
   RE: Jolly Ranchers... desert_rhino 07-06-04 28
 RE: Jolly Ranchers... unitabackup 07-06-04 29
 Candy Thesds Are My Favoritest MTW1961 07-06-04 30
   Fess up zombiebaby 07-06-04 31
       RE: Fess up MTW1961 07-06-04 32
 Okay... Glow 07-06-04 33
 RE: Jolly Ranchers... arkiegrl 07-06-04 34

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

geg6 14941 desperate attention whore postings

07-06-04, 10:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail geg6 Click to send private message to geg6 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Jolly Ranchers..."
Mmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!

The green apple ones are really good, too. I used to eat the big, long slabs of them as a kid. Green apple and watermelon were my favorites.

Glow 14353 desperate attention whore postings

07-06-04, 10:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Jolly Ranchers..."
I like watermelon but I think I like cherry most. I'll have to go buy some and let you know for sure.

you said "hard" heheheheheh

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

07-06-04, 10:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Jolly Ranchers..."
There's nothing to discuss because I completely agree with you.

The Order of Banana Delivery should be organized by location to save on shipping costs.

tvgeek401 1615 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

07-06-04, 10:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tvgeek401 Click to send private message to tvgeek401 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Jolly Ranchers..."
NO!
They're gross and they cut my tongue.

strid333 2928 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

07-06-04, 10:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail strid333 Click to send private message to strid333 Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Jolly Ranchers..."
Well, I disagree with the watermelon flavour being the best because I like the sour apple and the cherry ones much better. However, the watermelon flavoured Jolly Ranchers are the only watermelon flavoured candy that I'll eat because they almost taste real. To me, most watermelon flavoured candy tastes like soap or something.

Three is the perfect number.

Coconut 10856 desperate attention whore postings

07-06-04, 10:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Coconut Click to send private message to Coconut Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "omh"
Strid, I was going to post what you said, almost word for word.

hating fake watermelon candy since .. always.

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings

07-06-04, 10:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Jolly Ranchers..."
I agree 100%

©Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

pythonfan 3348 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

07-06-04, 10:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail pythonfan Click to send private message to pythonfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Jolly Ranchers..."
Oh my.

Watermelon flavored candies/gum rank up there as one of the most vile concoctions ever created. I hope we can still be friends. *giggle*

/pointless, but related story/
At a post-prom function my freshman year, we had this lock-in thingy at the Y. They had huge buckets of Jolly Ranchers everywhere. I ate a lot of them. I still get nauseous thinking about them and have never touch another one since.
/end of pointless story/

The only real way to look younger is not to be born so soon.
~Charles Schultz

Silvergirl1 9342 desperate attention whore postings

07-06-04, 10:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Silvergirl1 Click to send private message to Silvergirl1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Jolly Ranchers..."

Freshman have proms? Who knew?

I remember the taste of Jolly Rancher's watermelon candies. They are okay, but I prefer a hard candy with caramel flavoring.

Silvergirl
Last Comic Standing 2 summary writer

pythonfan 3348 desperate attention whore postings

07-06-04, 10:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail pythonfan Click to send private message to pythonfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Jolly Ranchers..."
Well, where I went to school there were approximately 120 kids in the entire high school. I think they needed the bodies.

I didn't actually go to that prom, just the festivities afterwards

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

07-06-04, 10:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Jolly Ranchers..."
im on this blue raspberry jr kick right now

I go to the store and buy them out on the blue ones then i walk around all day with a blue tongue

Courtesy of the Amazing Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

I could say something here...but i will not

desert_rhino 10087 desperate attention whore postings

07-06-04, 10:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail desert_rhino Click to send private message to desert_rhino Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Jolly Ranchers..."
I used to be addicted to the cinnamon stick-style jolly ranchers.

-- JV

Awakened from a sound sleep by *screeeeeeeeeech*-BUNCH*tinkle* right in front of my house. Of *course* I don't make sense yet.

07-06-04, 10:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Jolly Ranchers..."
"*screech*-Bunch*tinkle*? What happened?

07-06-04, 11:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail desert_rhino Click to send private message to desert_rhino Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Jolly Ranchers..."
Just a rear-ender accident. Nice-looking but apparently vapid young man, apparently working for a tree service, rear-ended a VERY cute but extremely young young woman. I was tempted to offer succor, but I still had that bed-face thing going on, and I was in my skivvies.

Nobody appeared to be injured, fortunately, and Boulder PD responded reasonably quickly.

Poor kids. That's a scary way to start the week.

-- JV

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

07-06-04, 11:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Jolly Ranchers..."
and me and shakes were just on our way, damn....

Courtesy of the Amazing Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

woooo-woooo-wooooo- (that's the sound of an amb )

07-06-04, 11:40 AM (EST)
17. "RE: Jolly Ranchers..."
That wasn't me either.

In case you were wondering.

Devious Weasel 18756 desperate attention whore postings

07-06-04, 11:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Devious%20Weasel Click to send private message to Devious%20Weasel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Jolly Ranchers..."
Given that hard candy is hard to stomach by this hardened poster, your claim is a hard one to top.

I said hard too. A lot.

samiam 5976 desperate attention whore postings

07-06-04, 11:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samiam Click to send private message to samiam Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Jolly Ranchers..."
What I want to know is, why do they call them Jolly Ranchers? These do not seem to be ranch-related products, and ranch dressing-flavored candy doesn't seem like a real good idea.

You also said "top".

Devious Weasel 18756 desperate attention whore postings

07-06-04, 12:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Devious%20Weasel Click to send private message to Devious%20Weasel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Jolly Ranchers..."
You've obviously never seen the hard candy ranches of eastern Wyoming.

I know. That was just for you.

J I M B O 6839 desperate attention whore postings

07-06-04, 12:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail J%20I%20M%20B%20O Click to send private message to J%20I%20M%20B%20O Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. ""Jolly" Ranchers?"

just sayin

cqvenus 9765 desperate attention whore postings

07-06-04, 12:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cqvenus Click to send private message to cqvenus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: "Jolly" Ranchers?"

like I tell my SAT kids, only santa claus is jolly.

~ cq

J I M B O 6839 desperate attention whore postings

07-06-04, 12:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail J%20I%20M%20B%20O Click to send private message to J%20I%20M%20B%20O Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: "Jolly" Ranchers?"
Sorry, never took the SAT.

Handcrafted by RolldDice

But I do believe in santa.

Wheezy 9153 desperate attention whore postings

07-06-04, 01:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wheezy Click to send private message to Wheezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Jolly Ranchers Suck"

I get them free at the tanning booth, throw them in my briefcase. Once a year I have to get a new briefcase because the handle breaks. Must be something heavy in there.

Wheezer

I prefer the semi-hard tootsie roll

deerhunter 3325 desperate attention whore postings

07-06-04, 01:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail deerhunter Click to send private message to deerhunter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Jolly Ranchers..."
Sour green apple. Yum.

Slice n' Dice's Sigpic Chop Shop 2004

tjstein 1960 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

07-06-04, 01:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tjstein Click to send private message to tjstein Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Jolly Ranchers..."
I really hate Jolly Ranchers. I also dislike anything watermelon flavored.

I do like hard candies though.

I am not Jolly, nor am I a Rancher

Lisapooh 12664 desperate attention whore postings

07-06-04, 01:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lisapooh Click to send private message to Lisapooh Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Jolly Ranchers..."
far be it from me to quibble with sami, but I must say that green apple trumps watermelon. And I like the bite size jolly ranchers as opposed tot he big stick of jolly rancher.

Lost Scottsman 407 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

07-06-04, 05:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lost%20Scottsman Click to send private message to Lost%20Scottsman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Jolly Ranchers..."
Love Jolly Ranchers. For a couple of years I provided an endless supply in my cubicle at work. The bad news is if you eat them 4 - 6 hours per day it's not so good for the teeth. I had to stop for a while. I was addicted. Now I have maybe one or two a day. I like apple best, followed by cherry, grape and watermellon. The lemon ones are just too sour.

07-06-04, 05:17 PM (EST)
28. "RE: Jolly Ranchers..."
Mmmmm, lemon. peach. watermelon. green apple.

Cherry? Not so much.

unitabackup 175 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

07-06-04, 05:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail unitabackup Click to send private message to unitabackup Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Jolly Ranchers..."
Nope (but I do love watermelon).

Green Apple all the way!!!!

MTW1961 4029 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

07-06-04, 05:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MTW1961 Click to send private message to MTW1961 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "Candy Thesds Are My Favoritest"
Hmmmm, hard candy. Well, if you count tablet-style candies, then I would have to say the best are the original Fizzers, which you can only get from England.

Otherwise, Zotz come close beause they have a fizzy powder in them.

Jolly ranchers? I prefer the Jolly Rancher fruit chews to the hard candy, and watermelon is definitely the best, although cherry is a close second. Apple ones taste good, but leave your breath smelling really bad.

Handcrafted by RollDdice!

If you want to order original fizzers, go here.

zombiebaby 7356 desperate attention whore postings

07-06-04, 05:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zombiebaby Click to send private message to zombiebaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "Fess up"
You are the "Sugar Boy" right?

One more of J Slice's Awesome Creations!

Cause if you are I will take some Aniseed Balls. Hee that makes me giggle, like albondigas.

MTW1961 4029 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

07-06-04, 06:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MTW1961 Click to send private message to MTW1961 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: Fess up"
Actually, I'm more of a sugar daddy!

I've ordered from their site - the shipping costs to the U.S. are insane!

07-06-04, 06:13 PM (EST)
33. "Okay..."
I bought some to be sure. You're right, the watermelon ones are the best.

I just tried a blue raspberry one and spit it out immediately.

arkiegrl 9421 desperate attention whore postings

07-06-04, 06:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail arkiegrl Click to send private message to arkiegrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: Jolly Ranchers..."
don't like them very much - they make me drool. and that's just not a look I'm going for.

Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •