The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"couples boot camp"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

Kris52505 89 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

10-10-05, 11:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Kris52505 Click to send private message to Kris52505 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"couples boot camp"
I have been gone on vacation for a week and missed out on all the couple boot camp shows. Can someone inform me about what happened to the couples at the end of the show? Did they all graduate? Also, can you inform me of the new housemates that came now? Thanks alot.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: couples boot camp justletmebe 10-10-05 1
 RE: couples boot camp atzd 10-15-05 2
   RE: couples boot camp CarlyBaby 10-16-05 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

justletmebe 59 desperate attention whore postings

10-10-05, 12:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail justletmebe Click to send private message to justletmebe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: couples boot camp"
None of the couples graduated. They are all coming back at a later time to have a "tune-up." As for the new housemates...check out all the other threads here. Plenty of people have plenty of opinions about them! I will tell you that you haven't missed much with the new ladies...only 2 days of shows so far. It should be easy for you to catch up!

atzd 83 desperate attention whore postings

10-15-05, 10:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail atzd Click to send private message to atzd Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: couples boot camp"
Be glad you missed the couples show. It sent my blood boiling. Basically the women were blamed for everything, and Iyanla was just plain nasty to everyone.

CarlyBaby 10 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

10-16-05, 02:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CarlyBaby Click to send private message to CarlyBaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: couples boot camp"
I didn't like the way Iyanla talked to Kacie telling her she was acting like a 5 - 7 year old child when she didn't stop Rhonda from totally dressing up & somehow making Lisa to "act" like a for real 2 - 5 year old baby.... It was degrading & mean.... But I think It worked or started to work for both Kacie & Lisa....

I just got into Starting Over, even though the first episode I saw was the one where Karen wrapped herself in a sheet or towel or something & was messed up on vodka & psych pills of some sort.... Why didn't Iyanla or Rhonda & / or Dr. Stan go to her???? That was scary & then I was hooked!!!! I did like the couples show it had it's drama & I'm just wondering is Rhonda trying to comfort her inner child???? I mean she took Cheryl to that life size doll house & gave her that 18 inch doll.... I never really understood all that.... Infantalization to the MAX Seriously!!!! Oh well their tactics do seem to work, & honestly - that's what matters!!!!

- Carly

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •