The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"My two cents after 3/10 episode"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Apprentice General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

eriquito 24 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-11-05, 12:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail eriquito Click to send private message to eriquito Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"My two cents after 3/10 episode"
First of all, I just wanted to say that last night's episode was probably the best I've seen in a long time. I must admit that at the begining of the season, I was rather skeptical as to whether or not I would like it. Now, however, I think I like it better than season 2. Also, at first I REALLY did not want the teams to merge. However, I was satisfied with Trump's reasoning, and I actually enjoyed the new teams. I think the new Magna is going to kick butt. In my opinion, they're are definately the stronger team. Anyways, I just figured I was give my thoughts on the remaining candidates.

Magna:

Kendra - I like her a lot. I think she has a really good shot at top 4. She's really smart, and I think she did a really good job prooving that she is a solid competitor and not just an under the radar player.

Tana - For some reason, she rubbed me the wrong way in the begining of the season, but I've really grown to like her. She's really goofy, but also competent. She seems like a really nice person and good at negotiating. I think she'll definately go far, possibly even top 4.

Bren - I like him, but I'm not by any means rooting for him. I think he'll stick around for a few more weeks, but not to final 4 status.

Alex - I like him too. I can see him in the final 4, but I think I would rather someone else win besides him.

Craig - He's one of my least favorites. He hasn't done anything to make me not like him. He just hasn't impressed me really.

Networth:

Chris - I think he need anger agression therapy. I was never a fan of his, and I think he'll be one of the next to go.

John - I used to really like him, but his behavior the last two weeks has caused me to be glad that he was fired. I think Networth is going to suffer without him though because although he was an #####, he was pretty good.

Angie - Another one of my favorites. She just seems genuinely nice. I think she'll be in the final 4. She's now going to be by far the strangest player on her team (possibly even the only strong one since John is fired). If Networth loses a lot, I hope they just don't bring her down with them. I think that will be her only obstacle.

Erin - I like Erin, but I don't think she'll go to the end. I think I like her more as comic relief. Her confessionals are funny like Ivana's but not as mean. I also think she's really smart, and she seems to know how to play the game. Also, I think Trump really likes her a lot.

Stephanie - Not too impressed with her. I don't think she'll advance much farther.

If anyone wants to further comment, feel free.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: My two cents after 3/10 episode ARnutz 03-11-05 1
   RE: My two cents after 3/10 episode eriquito 03-11-05 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

ARnutz 13937 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-11-05, 01:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: My two cents after 3/10 episode"
Hey, that's a pretty good list there! Why not just number them and add it to the "Love List"?

'nutz: Proud member of the inoffensive OT Triumvirate... and Shroomhater! - shroom go boom!

eriquito 24 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-11-05, 03:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail eriquito Click to send private message to eriquito Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: My two cents after 3/10 episode"
That's a good idea. I forgot about that. I'll do it.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •