The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Well Holy Crap..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

I_AM_HE 6123 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-23-03, 08:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail I_AM_HE Click to send private message to I_AM_HE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Well Holy Crap..."
SPOILER WARNING!!! filler text filler text filler text filler text filler text filler text filler text filler text blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah is this enough? i sure hope so...

THE AUDIENCE GOT IT RIGHT!
*gasp* *faint* *die*

Carmen, Josh and Trenyce in the bottom three and Trenyce safe, leaving Josh and Carmen in the bottom two! Whoever goes tonight, it will be good!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Well Holy Crap... cyclehausen 04-23-03 1
   RE: Well Holy Crap... ejm92 04-23-03 2
 WOO-HOO !!!!! katem 04-24-03 3
 Carmen Drive My Car 04-24-03 4
 RE: Well Holy Crap... smiley 04-24-03 5
 How cool was that? Bebo 04-24-03 6
 RE: Well Holy Crap... BriarRosie 04-24-03 7
   RE: Well Holy Crap... Connie E 04-24-03 13
       RE: Well Holy Crap... Bebo 04-24-03 14
 RE: Well Holy Crap... managerr 04-24-03 8
 RE: Well Holy Crap... jkokoj 04-24-03 9
   RE: Well Holy Crap... buckeyegirl 04-24-03 10
       My confession Bebo 04-24-03 11
   RE: Well Holy Crap... lilgypsy 04-24-03 12
       RE: Well Holy Crap... MollyTV 04-25-03 15

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

cyclehausen 1197 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-23-03, 09:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cyclehausen Click to send private message to cyclehausen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Well Holy Crap..."
If you're wetting your pants, Carmen is gone.

We get to her assface butcher another song next week.

ejm92 2221 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

04-23-03, 10:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ejm92 Click to send private message to ejm92 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Well Holy Crap..."
But which assface will butcher the song???? Country assface, pop assface, rap assface, dancing assface....the possibilities are endless!!!!!!!! Tune in Tuesday on American Idol to find out!

Survior 5 Anti-Bootee Champ, Survivor 6 Anti-Bootee Chump

katem 3315 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-24-03, 00:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail katem Click to send private message to katem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "WOO-HOO !!!!! "
Wow did the voting audience get it right or what ?

Carmen is FINALLY gone. I can't believe it. And Josh actually got the wake-up call he needed. I do believe he can do better than has been doing.

Trenyce looked STUNNED to be sent back to the seats. I think she believed she was going. Glad to see she is still in there.

Good show. Nice ending. I will NOT miss Carmen.

Four weeks to go.

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings

04-24-03, 00:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Carmen"
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

smiley 2009 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

04-24-03, 07:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail smiley Click to send private message to smiley Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Well Holy Crap..."
Yes they did get it right this week. Joshua sucked on Tuesday and he so deserved to be in the bottom three.

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

04-24-03, 08:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "How cool was that?"
I was so psyched! Even though I knew I had lost points in the Anti-Boot (and almost got eliminated), I was so tickled to have the audience save the three worthy ones and get the order right on the other three.

Color me pleased that I can continue to watch without spouting large quantities of obscenities (well, larger than usual), and Mr. Bebo is relieved that it looks like I won't be throwing things at the TV any time soon.

If we end up with a Clay, Ruben, Kim final 3, I'll be pleased no matter what the outcome (even if it is Ruben), because those three deserve it.

Bebo says...919 beats 205 - I am your American Idol and the Baroness of Babedom.

BriarRosie 990 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

04-24-03, 08:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail BriarRosie Click to send private message to BriarRosie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Well Holy Crap..."
Geez, absolutely! I wanted either Carmen or Josh to go, so it was no great loss to see either of them go, but I was happy nonetheless!

Did you see the deer-caught-in-the-headlights look all three of the bottom feeders got when told point blank that none of them will win the competition? I kind of felt sorry for them...but I quickly got over it.

Lori

Survivor: Adventurers Club
Outdrink, Outlaugh, Outkungaloosh!

Connie E 117 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-24-03, 04:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Connie%20E Click to send private message to Connie%20E Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Well Holy Crap..."
Did you see the deer-caught-in-the-headlights look all three of the bottom feeders got when told point blank that none of them will win the competition?

Help me.....I've had my brother-in-law, sister-in-law, and their three kids staying here over Easter (excuse me, politically incorrect flag thrown) Spring Break, so I not only missed both shows, but also have become a charter member of the "Valium a Day Keeps the Shakies Away" club.

When were the bottom three told they could not win? How? Explanation, please!!! THANKS!

04-24-03, 04:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Well Holy Crap..."
>When were the bottom three told they could not win?
>How? Explanation, please!!!
>THANKS!

Ryan asked each of the judges who should leave that night. Randy said Carmen. Paula hemmed and hawed before saying that Carmen should be proud she made it this far. Simon said he didn't care since none of these three could win the competition, it didn't matter which one went first.

Bebo says...919 beats 205 - I am your American Idol and the Baroness of Babedom.

managerr 1959 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

04-24-03, 10:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail managerr Click to send private message to managerr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Well Holy Crap..."
The goat will bleat again. That's all I have to say.

jkokoj 4389 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

04-24-03, 11:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jkokoj Click to send private message to jkokoj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Well Holy Crap..."
All of these kids are terrible. They do not hold a candle to last years top 10. I hardly can stomach the show this year! Blech!

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings

04-24-03, 01:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Well Holy Crap..."
I was so surprised that America got it right, I almost fell off the couch! Do I dare admit that after weeks of shameless apathy, I finally got off my butt & called in and voted 3 times for everyone but the bottom 3 dwellers?

A Kyngsladye Original
"I believe the most important single thing, beyond discipline and creativity,
is daring to dare" Maya Angelou

04-24-03, 02:03 PM (EST)
11. "My confession"
During the wildcard show, I voted four times for Trenyce and four times for Clay. After that, I didn't vote for several weeks. The past two weeks, I have been voting a little for Clay and a lot for Kimberly.

So much for my shameless apathy.

lilgypsy 128 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-24-03, 02:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lilgypsy Click to send private message to lilgypsy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Well Holy Crap..."
I'm with you. They are horrible this year compared to last year. They just don't have the drive to do better each week. What's up with that?

MollyTV 480 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

04-25-03, 08:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MollyTV Click to send private message to MollyTV Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Well Holy Crap..."
my teeny tiny observation:

the difference this year to last is that i think that most of them left "can" sang as smokey says....but that they don't have the energy or the goofiness of last years crowd....

when they came out last night as a group and did their "brady bunch ...AKA the silver platters" dance routine i figured that was what was so OFF about this season.

there is a bunch of "older" and "big bodied" singers that can't move.
it all ended with kim caldwell...but i was glad to see her go.
molly

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •