The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Final 3 through the ind of Rich"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Conspiracy Jim 198 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-14-00, 10:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Conspiracy%20Jim Click to send private message to Conspiracy%20Jim Click to check IP address of the poster
"Final 3 through the ind of Rich"
Right now I feel that Rich controls the game. He has the alliance in his pocket. Of course with the final 5 being the alliance, they must start eating their own... Using Rich's thought processes we can try to come up with the spoilers that we so need right now...

What do we know about Rich and the others?
1. He and Rudy are teamed up (most likely until the end game).
2. He is playing both sides of the coin (Sue with him and Rudy, Sean with him and Rudy).
3. In both cases above Rudy is part of the final 3 and Kelly is not.
4. This means that Sean or Kelly is gone this week.
5. The rice eating picture may or may not be of the final 4 with Sean missing.
6. Kelly's father did state that his daughter was in each show. This could mean as a TC juror but I am starting to think not.

Now here is the real intuitive stuff...

If Rich was smart, he would realize that his only real shot at the Million would be against Sean. Rich is smart but he also knows that to win the Million he needs all of the Tagi votes and at least one of the Pagong. He knows that against Kelly, she would get 4 if not 5 of the Pagong votes and that is a losing proposition. Against Rudy he could figure that all of the Pagongers would vote against him with him getting 2-3 of the Tagi votes, again not good. His only real shots are against Sue or Sean with Sean being the best chance. Here is the problem... He can't allow himself to go up against Rudy or Kelly, he'd lose for sure. He is assured at this point the final 3, and likely the final 2 as anyone of the 5 left would like to be up against him for the Million. There are two ways he could be thinking, one is smart and the other not so much...

Not so much way

He has a core 3 of Rudy, himslef and Sue. Sure he has Sean on the side so he controls the final 3. He has been promising both Rudy and Sue that he would get to a final of the 3 of them. If this happens then it doesn't metter who goes, either Sean or Kelly, this week. He would most likely rather have Kelly gone but that could piss of Sue, not to mention that immunity has a major affect at this point. I say in this scenerio he screws up this week and keeps Kelly, voting off Sean. That leaves a final of Kelly, Sue, Rudy and himself - setting up a tie vote next week. Rich is almost guaranteed the finals but would likely lose against whoever is in the finals. If the final 3 in this case is Sue, Rudy and himslef - then if Rich wins he "should" go up against Sue, but he does have this friendship with Rudy, and that will be his undoing.

Smart way

In this scenerio, Rich has thought it out and knows he must get rid of Kelly and Rudy. Kelly gets voted off this week. If she wins immunity then the smart play would be to vote off Rudy (I don't think Rich is this smart though). That would likely get them down to a final 3 of Sean, Rich and Rudy. If Rudy wins the final immunity then he would of course pick Rich to be up against. Sean would do likewise while Rich would most likely pick Sean.

Most indicators lean towards Rudy. As most of these I think they are all red herrings. The Rudy doll is just over the top. The ornery part of the who wins just expresses "Rudy" too much. It must be a farse. If Rich was smart he would set up a final 2 of him versus Sean. I unfortunetely think he is going to allow his friendships filter through and screw up his winning the Million. My "Not so much way" above will be how it comes down. Watch for Sean to get the boot this week setting up either a Sue versus Rich finals or a Rudy versus Rich finals. Either way, he loses the Mill!!!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •