The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"be the idol final 7"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

Angelfood 2114 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

04-20-05, 08:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Angelfood Click to send private message to Angelfood Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"be the idol final 7"
Disco Fever.
Burn baby burn. And we did.
Simon- how dare you try to say that I should be the one to go home this week. This is really getting old. But, we'll keep up the barbs every week anyways.

Anwar - got your last dance move from that Abdul video of Cold Hearted Snake, didn't ya?
Anthony- I hit the nail on the head when I announced that we'd be seeing "The Unholy Sight" of your dancing.
Vonzell - must you take on Every Diva?? Did you not learn from Anwar's attempt at Chaka Khan?
Carrie - Simon doesn't like your style. WHat do you say?
Scott - Have even YOU figured out why you are still here every week?
Connie - Tony Manero - you ain't. Did you get that suit from the Smithsonian?
Bo - we love you, we need you, we gotta gotta have you.

**NOTE** - Anyone not signed up as a character/Idol, is still invited to participate with us, just not as one of the characters. We'd love for you to make comments & ask questions about the characters or about posts - be yourself, or a cameraperson or other crew - be creative.
If your Idol has been eliminated already, please feel free to keep posting!
DO NOT POST SPOILERS of the Wednesday Results show until the West Coast show has aired (I think that is midnight EST).

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: be the idol final 7 BriarRosie 04-20-05 1
   RE: be the idol final 7 Ricky 04-20-05 3
       RE: be the idol final 7 BriarRosie 04-20-05 8
           RE: be the idol final 7 seahorse 04-20-05 11
   RE: be the idol final 7 Devious Weasel 04-20-05 6
 simon loves me sorgee 04-20-05 2
   RE: simon loves me Ricky 04-20-05 4
       RE: simon loves me seahorse 04-20-05 12
   RE: simon loves me Devious Weasel 04-20-05 5
       Movin it Flairmarq 04-20-05 7
           RE: Movin it seahorse 04-20-05 13
   RE: simon loves me TARugh 04-21-05 17
 RE: be the idol final 7 SherpaDave 04-20-05 9
   RE: be the idol final 7 SherpaDave 04-20-05 10
       RE: be the idol final 7 seahorse 04-20-05 14
       RE: be the idol final 7 Angelfood 04-21-05 22
 RE: be the idol final 7 sodiumswirl 04-21-05 15
   RE: be the idol final 7 seahorse 04-21-05 16
 RE: be the idol final 7 TARugh 04-21-05 18
 hey Seacrest! Has vonzell been snap... sodiumswirl 04-21-05 19
   or a little smaller, like this... sodiumswirl 04-21-05 20
   Vonzell=you, Need a Bo Angelfood 04-21-05 21
       RE: Vonzell=you, Need a Bo sodiumswirl 04-21-05 23
           Maybe I spoke too soon... sodiumswirl 04-21-05 24
               RE: Maybe I spoke too soon... sodiumswirl 04-21-05 25
                   Which one would you pick? sodiumswirl 04-24-05 26

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

BriarRosie 990 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

04-20-05, 08:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail BriarRosie Click to send private message to BriarRosie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: be the idol final 7"
I am such an audience ho.

How many times must I pander to the audience when Simon says anything that can be taken for real criticism? Apparently every single freakin' time.

But I got to show off my "moves". Lest anyone forget I was a choreographer extraordinaire. Eh, who am I kidding? I just love the nightlife, want to boogie.

I need a drink.

Ricky 1106 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-20-05, 01:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ricky Click to send private message to Ricky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: be the idol final 7"
Did you see me looking at my watch when you were giving your long drawn out feedback on my performance ? I'm a smart azz - lol.

BriarRosie 990 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

04-20-05, 01:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BriarRosie Click to send private message to BriarRosie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: be the idol final 7"
Who are we kidding? I'm just there to provide the ego massing before Simon dumps on the performance.

It's the Mary Poppins effect...I'm the sugar, and Simon's the yucky medicine.

Just a spoon full o' sugar helps the medicine go down...oh, I do not want to go there!!

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-20-05, 08:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: be the idol final 7"
Yo girl. You must have layed off the pills these last two weeks. Now you're having withdrawals. I know what kind of medicine you're craving.

Devious Weasel 18756 desperate attention whore postings

04-20-05, 01:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Devious%20Weasel Click to send private message to Devious%20Weasel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: be the idol final 7"
Leave out the audience part and I'll agree totally.

sorgee 1455 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

04-20-05, 10:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sorgee Click to send private message to sorgee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "simon loves me"
he's just too shy to admit it.

Ricky 1106 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-20-05, 01:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ricky Click to send private message to Ricky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: simon loves me"
Forget Simon - I love you! Maybe we can hook up now that Nadia's gone.

04-20-05, 08:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: simon loves me"
I did hear you treat your women right.

Devious Weasel 18756 desperate attention whore postings

04-20-05, 01:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Devious%20Weasel Click to send private message to Devious%20Weasel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: simon loves me"
It's not love dear. But if you'll stop by my flat after the show tonight, I'll tell you what it is.

Flairmarq 303 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

04-20-05, 01:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flairmarq Click to send private message to Flairmarq Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Movin it"
I shook my groove last night. Skreech and Erkle eat your heart out.

"The Simon of the Wabash Valley"

04-20-05, 08:28 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Movin it"
LAST EDITED ON 04-20-05 AT 08:54 PM (EST)

Shook your groove Dawg, is that what you call it.

TARugh 159 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-21-05, 00:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail TARugh Click to send private message to TARugh Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: simon loves me"
LAST EDITED ON 04-21-05 AT 00:49 AM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 04-21-05 AT 00:46 AM (EST)

Carrie - I really enjoyed your dance moves tonight. You walk better than anyone dances. Just my style. You're perfect for a camel like me.

SherpaDave 8326 desperate attention whore postings

04-20-05, 06:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SherpaDave Click to send private message to SherpaDave Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: be the idol final 7"
Technically, I'm not dead yet, but I'm strongly considering rolling over in my grave anyway.

SherpaDave 8326 desperate attention whore postings

04-20-05, 06:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SherpaDave Click to send private message to SherpaDave Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: be the idol final 7"
Are you kidding? That was some of the greatest dancing of all time, man!

04-20-05, 08:56 PM (EST)
14. "RE: be the idol final 7"
How can anyone disagree with Joe Cocker on dancing expertise.

04-21-05, 11:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Angelfood Click to send private message to Angelfood Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: be the idol final 7"
Bwahaha. Can't wait to see who you'll be next week.

sodiumswirl 79 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-21-05, 00:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sodiumswirl Click to send private message to sodiumswirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: be the idol final 7"
I know this may sound stupid and loooong overdue... but if no one's snatched up Vonzell yet, do I still have a shot at being her?

Pretty please...

04-21-05, 00:34 AM (EST)
16. "RE: be the idol final 7"
I don't think she has been taken. ASk seacrest, he'll know for sure.

TARugh 159 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-21-05, 00:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail TARugh Click to send private message to TARugh Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: be the idol final 7"
Ryan, when you lose your job...and you will, feel free to come visit me in India. I'm free now that all those irritating Amazing Race peeps left. Gotta spit, Tarugh, out.

04-21-05, 01:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sodiumswirl Click to send private message to sodiumswirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "hey Seacrest! Has vonzell been snapped up?"
If I were Vonzll my sigpic would look like this:

04-21-05, 01:12 AM (EST)
20. "or a little smaller, like this..."

04-21-05, 11:24 AM (EST)
21. "Vonzell=you, Need a Bo"
great! I don't think we've had a Vonzell yet, and I've been waiting. LOVE the sigpic, but its still too large. Must be no taller than 60 pixels, so pls try again.

Also, our Bo (Java) has been mia on the bds for over a month (i searched), so I think we will need a replacement. Any takers??

04-21-05, 01:34 PM (EST)
23. "RE: Vonzell=you, Need a Bo"
LAST EDITED ON 04-21-05 AT 01:37 PM (EST)

How's this?

Or even smaller:

The second one's 72 pixels. That's as low as I can go...

04-21-05, 01:47 PM (EST)
24. "Maybe I spoke too soon..."

64 pixels tall. That really is the best I can do without making it look (utterly) ridiculous...

04-21-05, 01:54 PM (EST)
25. "RE: Maybe I spoke too soon..."

59 pixels! Hah! (looks slightly ridiculous though IMHO)

04-24-05, 08:15 AM (EST)
26. "Which one would you pick?"

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •