The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S5 AB Contest: How Many Dudes?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

LionChow 2033 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

10-04-02, 06:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LionChow Click to send private message to LionChow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S5 AB Contest: How Many Dudes?"
Anybody know the DUDE count? I only heard 2, but EJM heard at least 4.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: S5 AB Contest: How Many Dudes? PepeLePew13 10-04-02 1
 RE: S5 AB Contest: How Many Dudes? jkokoj 10-04-02 2
 RE: S5 AB Contest: How Many Dudes? Sheila 10-04-02 3
 RE: S5 AB Contest: How Many Dudes? Kermit the Vixen 10-04-02 4
   RE: S5 AB Contest: How Many Dudes? I_AM_HE 10-04-02 7
 RE: S5 AB Contest: How Many Dudes? GTmike 10-04-02 5
 RE: S5 AB Contest: How Many Dudes? moonbaby 10-04-02 6
 RE: S5 AB Contest: How Many Dudes? ejm92 10-04-02 8
   RE: S5 AB Contest: How Many Dudes? BMH 10-04-02 9
 OK, 4 it is. LionChow 10-04-02 10
   RE: OK, 4 it is. sittem 10-04-02 11
       RE: OK, 4 it is. Sheila 10-04-02 12
           RE: OK, 4 it is. ejm92 10-04-02 13
               RE: OK, 4 it is. sittem 10-04-02 14

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

PepeLePew13 26135 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-04-02, 06:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: S5 AB Contest: How Many Dudes?"
I'll have to check the tape later on. It seemed like there were a few from Robb's confessional after the RC and during his rant with tribemates (also after the RC). Surely there must have been a Dude or two during the RC as well -- what about when he was talking to Ted right before they butted heads like a couple of goats?

jkokoj 4389 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

10-04-02, 10:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jkokoj Click to send private message to jkokoj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: S5 AB Contest: How Many Dudes?"
I counted 4 but hubby kept asking me stupid questions so there could be a couple more.

He does not get the concept of spoiling and paying attention to every word!LOL He thinks I am nuts. I told him next week the kids and him have to go!

Sheila 2069 desperate attention whore postings

10-04-02, 11:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheila Click to send private message to Sheila Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: S5 AB Contest: How Many Dudes?"
I counted 4 "dudes"

OR
maybe that was the number of times that they had to bleep Robb's potty mouth

OR
maybe that was the number of times my daughter asked if I would watch her turn a cartwheel

Ummm, maybe I don't know yet. I taped it though. I'll rewatch and count if you need me to.

Kermit the Vixen 1639 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

10-04-02, 12:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kermit%20the%20Vixen Click to send private message to Kermit%20the%20Vixen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: S5 AB Contest: How Many Dudes?"
Seven. I know this because if you will check my anti-boot entry, you'll see that I put the Dude Count at "7."

Now, LionChow... you should know better than to second guess my clairvoyant skills. Never mind that I put Jeb on my safe list.... but that was just to throw everyone else off. However, my ISP was down Thursday and I couldn't log on in time to change it before the show. I did. Honest.

In any case, consult my entry and you'll have your answer. 7 "dudes." Or did I predict 8? You'll have to check. However many I predicted, that's how many he said.

Why are you looking at me? Stop looking at me. I said, STOP -- wait, what? OK, never mind.

I_AM_HE 6123 desperate attention whore postings

10-04-02, 03:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail I_AM_HE Click to send private message to I_AM_HE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: S5 AB Contest: How Many Dudes?"
i will corroborate Kermit's claim, because I picked 4, and now that I'm officially entered in the "see how bad you can suck" contest, i don't want the extra points!!!

GTmike 1255 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

10-04-02, 01:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GTmike Click to send private message to GTmike Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: S5 AB Contest: How Many Dudes?"
If someone is willing to rewatch the episode w/ CC turned on then you can count the number of dudes (assuming CC catches everything). Just an idea.

moonbaby 17120 desperate attention whore postings

10-04-02, 02:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: S5 AB Contest: How Many Dudes?"
Wah, I didn't know there was a Dude-ometer running! Excellent dude! I'll keep an eye out (or is that an ear) for it next time!

ejm92 2221 desperate attention whore postings

10-04-02, 04:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ejm92 Click to send private message to ejm92 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: S5 AB Contest: How Many Dudes?"
Well, I've watched the episode over about four times, and I still count four...LC, I think this is a good contest and maybe should be continued just for fun, at least, for the few remaining episodes that we have Robb with us...and maybe when he's done we can do something else...maybe the number of times we see Ted's butt crack or the number of hard nipples on Erin.

BMH 845 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

10-04-02, 04:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BMH Click to send private message to BMH Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: S5 AB Contest: How Many Dudes?"
LMAO!!!..ejm92!!..Robb wont be with us much longer so lets enjoy it while we can

LionChow 2033 desperate attention whore postings

10-04-02, 04:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LionChow Click to send private message to LionChow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "OK, 4 it is."
Despite the devious tactics of one Kermit The Vixen, I will go with EJM's count of 4 Dudes. Anybody that's willing to watch an episode 4 times deserves to be heard.

Next week's Bonus Question: How many times will EJM watch Episode 4?

Kermit, you wascally wabbit!

sittem 4186 desperate attention whore postings

10-04-02, 04:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sittem Click to send private message to sittem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: OK, 4 it is."
I'll have to re-watch a third time, but I only counted three. Two quick ones after the RC and one late one - then none at TC. But, I'll go over it one more time.

2002 IceCat Originals, Inc. All rights reserved.

Sheila 2069 desperate attention whore postings

10-04-02, 05:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheila Click to send private message to Sheila Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: OK, 4 it is."
I have to agree with sittem on this one. Here are the three I heard when I re-watched the tape today:

After Reward Challenge to the group:
We got beat today DUDE.
I'm not gonna be a sore loser. We lost DUDE.

After Immunity Challenge, to Jed:
Bless her heart DUDE, Shii Ann gets on my nerves.

Okay, now there may actually be a DUDE at the end of the sentence there *after nerves* but Jed begins cackling and I can't tell for sure.

Otherwise, I only heard those three.

ejm92 2221 desperate attention whore postings

10-04-02, 11:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ejm92 Click to send private message to ejm92 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: OK, 4 it is."
Well, I normally watch the episode 10 to 12 times over for spoilers and other crap during the week, lol, not like it matters....but here are the direct quotes just to check my self...

AFTER RC...
"Did you hear him? "Uggghuugghuuggh", screaming at me DUDE, I wanted to spit in his face..."

"We got beat today, DUDE, but it wasn't by somebody better than us, ok, I'm not gonna be a sore loser, we lost, DUDE, we lost by a bunch of rules..."

AFTER IC...
"Bless her heart, DUDE, but Shii Ann just gets on my nerves."

sittem 4186 desperate attention whore postings

10-04-02, 11:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sittem Click to send private message to sittem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: OK, 4 it is."
Very good, EJM. I just finished looking at the tape again and came online to post SURE it was 3 and then I read your last post. I couldn't believe I had missed one. So, back to the tape again and I MIGHT have missed the first one where he's talking about Clay - "screaming at me du.....". Actually, I had to rewind several times to be sure what he was saying. He never really gets the whole word out. He just slures out the "du..I wanted to spit in his face". (He's got the maturity of my 7 year old.)

So, EJM, I'm willing to concede the fourth, but only because you are of superior intellect and a Packer fan! Obviously, the two go together.

2002 IceCat Originals, Inc. All rights reserved.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •