The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Disco night causes TOTAL re-evaluation of Contestants for me"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

crashstop 12 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-20-05, 03:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail crashstop Click to send private message to crashstop Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Disco night causes TOTAL re-evaluation of Contestants for me"
Last week I said I can stop watching now. This week, I wish I had.

I didn't want to join in on the existing thread for this week because I disagreed with almost everyone on there. And I'm not spinning at all. Now that Nadia is gone, I really don't care who wins, so I'm being honest here.

I've started likeing Conny over the last few weeks. That means he must be doing really well since I hate the guy and how he's playing the game. Because of that I was willing to look past his disasterous eye liner overdose. What the hell was that about?!? Did he even look in a mirror. His song sucked, but I was still with him, until..........he did..........the Clay Aiken, I mean, he winked. AAAAHHHHHH!!!!! WHY? I may be the only person who gets pissed of when a contestant winks, but it did it for me. It was enough. Wink of death. I will always be against him because of that wink.

Carrie, Carrie, Carrie. I completely thought you had this show in the bag in the top 24. But tonight, you did a 180 with me. I've been patient with you. How can I get this through your head? Okay, let's try this. Ruben won season two. He produced a bucket of sweat every performance. I thought it was a little sick, too, okay, but it means he gave it his all. Fantasia cryed after singing Summertime. She said she felt her song. I have never seen worse stage presence from anyone ever, you do your best to not be pretty every week with your hair style, and worst of all, you tell Ryan you don't know what the hell you just sang. You say you think the words of the song were bad and when Ryan guesses what the song means, you say "Summun' like that." In an accent like Larry the Cable Guy! I'm not kidding. Very inspiring. You're fired!

As mad as Carrie made me with that performance, Paula was the one who made me yell when she said Carrie held the note longer than any other Idol ever has. That's the biggest, dumbest thing she has...well, no, she's said a lot of dumb things, but this was one of them. I know she's so wrong, and Paula was there. You were just 20 feet away from Diana Degarmo last season. Top 11, Diana's Broken Wing. Let's compare now.

Carrie

squeals like a pig for 11 seconds
takes a BREATH
finishes off for 8 seconds

Diana

Holds a beautiful, perfect note for 18 Seconds!!!

Yes, I am being technical, but just think of me as an investigative reporter. Paula was way off. Not an opinion of mine (and that opinion appears every single performance. Every one), but in this case, a fact. Ha! (Insert a Paula's driving record joke here).

Okay, thoses were the big two performers who bugged me. I had some style issues like oh there's Anthony's wrists again. Do you need Mom to button your sleeves kid and there was Oh there's Anwar's chest again. Thank you, I mean, it gets me through the week. Maybe one week, we'll get a nipple flash. I could have sworn I saw The Rock in the audience with a "Go Bo" shirt on. That's an endorsement. Oh, and speaking of celebrities, I thought Alex Trebek's one-on-one was the most entertaining part of the hour. Finally, I'm guess if I had to choose a favorite now, it.....would....uh....okay, Vonzell. You got me. She's it. She's the only one who doesn't annoy me (that is, when I can ignore her blowing kisses).

Did I say I wish Scott was dead? I do.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Disco night causes TOTAL re-eva... kittykat_08 04-20-05 1
 Locking - duplicate Bebo 04-20-05 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

kittykat_08 14 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-20-05, 05:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kittykat_08 Click to send private message to kittykat_08 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Disco night causes TOTAL re-evaluation of Contestants for me"
i have changed my opinion too

it used to be

1. anwar (i loved his performance last week!)
2. vonzell (loved her too)
3. constantine
4. bo
5. carrie
6. anthony
7.scott (what is he still doing here anyway?)

it is, now

1. vonzell - loved the performance vocals could have been better but she totally was into to the song
2. bo - yes, he is back!!!
3. anwar - i loved the song. a bit low for his range but he still is a powerhouse!
4. anthony - he was havin fun which is nice to see
5. carrie - she just doesnt do it for me anymore, i used to love her but now it's like she's a singing robot. where's the emotion. and by the way i cant accept the fact that she didnt understand the song she was singing. as an artist that is a big NO NO
6. constantine - what was with the eye make up? compared to his other weeks it was pretty bad
7. scott- yes i still think scott should go if not for his performance this week, for all of his performances

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-20-05, 08:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Locking - duplicate"
Already being discussed here:

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID44/1387.shtml

Unlock | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •