The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"starting to have usual pre-show doubts..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

shakes the clown 3366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-26-01, 05:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shakes%20the%20clown Click to send private message to shakes%20the%20clown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"starting to have usual pre-show doubts..."
Alright, here is my weekly post where I begin to doubt myself....

The ONE and only thing that bothers me about the Colby pic is the Jury photo...and here's why.

I'm not for sure, but I do believe that the difference between the final two IC's is one day...meaning that the person booted off 3rd to last, only has one day at the ranch prior to the final IC and jury vote.

Well, according to my theory, Lislis would only be at the ranch for one day....we know, based on the way she looks on the show, that she is in terrible shape right now...her hair is falling out and she is very weak...yet, in the photo she looks GREAT, well rested and physically fit...could she recover that quickly???

Also, I do not believe that the jury pic is after the show is over.....my experience in the field leads me to believe that the Survivors left the ranch for much more plush accomadations once the show is over....maybe one additional night at the ranch after the final TC, but I bet they were all out of there the next morning....plus, I do not think the jury photo is the night of the TC....I don;t think the jury is dressed appropriately for their last night on TV.

Therefore, if the jury pic is before the end of the show....and Lislis couldn't recover that quickyly.....Lislis has to go this week.

FUCK!!!!

Alright, I'm changing my "DEFINITELY" to a "POSSIBLY" with a strong dash of "HOPEFULLY"

I won't be here to defend my spineless waivering cause I got to run errandsd unitl show time.....

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: starting to have usual pre-show... MDSkinner 04-26-01 1
 Hmm... kirin 04-26-01 2
 RE: starting to have usual pre-show... Play2Survive 04-26-01 3
 RE: starting to have usual pre-show... Drive My Car 04-26-01 4
   RE: starting to have usual pre-show... VampKira 04-26-01 5
 Re: Apparent Hair Loss... IceCat 04-26-01 6
   RE: Re: Apparent Hair Loss... kirin 04-26-01 7
 RE: starting to have usual pre-show... PokeyOkie 04-26-01 8
 sorry for the waivering... shakes the clown 04-26-01 9
   ROTFLMAO AyatollahKhomeini 04-26-01 10
       Checked the Whitesnake Website IceCat 04-26-01 15
           shakes the clown 04-26-01 16
           Is this better? shakes the clown 04-27-01 30
               Nope... Longer IceCat 04-27-01 31
 Bad time to bring this up, but... SurvivinDawg 04-26-01 11
   RE: Bad time to bring this up, but.... shakes the clown 04-26-01 12
       RE: Bad time to bring this up, but.... SurvivinDawg 04-27-01 19
 RE: starting to have usual pre-show... Dalton 04-26-01 13
 RE: starting to have usual pre-show... shakes the clown 04-26-01 14
   RE: starting to have usual pre-show... mustangsally 04-26-01 17
   I'm starting to get sick of this "S... LowRent 04-27-01 18
       RE: I'm starting to get sick of thi... ItzLisa 04-27-01 20
           RE: I'm starting to get sick of thi... desert_rhino 04-27-01 21
           baaaaaaah baaaaaaah LowRent 04-27-01 22
               RE: baaaaaaah baaaaaaah Thinking 04-27-01 23
       typical and predictable Newbie..... shakes the clown 04-27-01 24
           RE: typical and predictable Newbie.... LIZZLOVER 04-27-01 25
               thanks Lizzjustwas shakes the clown 04-27-01 27
                   Quick comment AyatollahKhomeini 04-27-01 33
           RE: typical and predictable Newbie.... volmel 04-27-01 26
               *Slings Arm Around Volmel's Shoulde... ItzLisa 04-27-01 28
                   RE: *Slings Arm Around Volmel's Sho... VampKira 04-27-01 29
               RE: Shout Out to Volmel --- commen... Dalton 04-27-01 32
                   OK, Dalton AyatollahKhomeini 04-27-01 34
                   RE: Shout Out to Volmel --- commen... volmel 04-28-01 36
                       W.L.S.F.C. AyatollahKhomeini 04-28-01 40
               Beware of the wolf LowRent 04-28-01 38
                   you're the clown! shakes the clown 04-28-01 39
           RE: typical and predictable Newbie.... true 04-28-01 35
               RE: typical and predictable Newbie.... volmel 04-28-01 37
                   RE: typical and predictable Newbie.... ItzLisa 04-28-01 42
 Challenge to write a better Episode... Silvergirl 04-28-01 41
   "Family Meeting!" Minstrel 04-29-01 43

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

MDSkinner 716 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-26-01, 05:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MDSkinner Click to send private message to MDSkinner Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: starting to have usual pre-show doubts..."
Shakes not standing up for his pick, now that is something that I never thought I would see. I have to say, I am a tad dissappointed. Does not seem like a very "Shakes" thing to do. But I understand where you are coming from, now that all of the other spoiler resources have come out and chosen all different people. This one seems more up in the air than it did even a day ago.

I am still sticking with Colby however. I believe if he loses IC it is in everyone's best interest to get him out now.

kirin 30 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-26-01, 05:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kirin Click to send private message to kirin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Hmm..."
Shakes. Not only am I disappointed in you, I am a little confused by your logic. (Said with a smile of course!) Aren't we down to the last two ICs? Someone wins one tonight and someone wins next week. That's it. If there are two next week then one of the two finalists couldn't be booted! Interesting twist, but a little unlikely.

So if there is only one day between the final IC and the final vote, then IF Liz gets booted tonight she is only at the ranch for 4 days, right? Do you think she can stop her hair loss and look less emaciated by then? I think she would still look pretty darn rough.

Stick with your first instinct I say. You might be wrong but at least you were convinced you were right! There will be time to eat crow later if necessary. Someone is sure going to be eating it tonight, can't wait to find out who~

Kirin

Play2Survive 270 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-26-01, 05:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Play2Survive Click to send private message to Play2Survive Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: starting to have usual pre-show doubts..."
Shakes, I believe that the timing of the release of this photo - in fact, the release of this photo AT ALL is reason enough to believe this is a DEFINITE red herring. If it IS a red herring, then Liz is the one safe player this week.

Also, it's amazing what a shower can do. I think Lis could pull it together pretty quickly - and I suspect there would be a big party (with cosmos, etc.) AFTER the final TC, not before.

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-26-01, 05:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: starting to have usual pre-show doubts..."
Nice to see that Shakes has come around to my way of thinking.

That picture has stayed with me, I like it, I think it is real,I think it shows Lis back at the ranch and soon. Like tonight.

EBug

( hey look at me everybody- I'm on the spoilers board)

VampKira 4433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

04-26-01, 05:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VampKira Click to send private message to VampKira Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: starting to have usual pre-show doubts..."
Shakes.. I have to disagree, *with much respect* But being a woman who has gone through a time where I was sick and looking awful, I know what the wonders of make up, and a bit of alcohol can do.. you'd be amazed!!!!! LOL

(sees Buggy and smiles)

w.l.s.f.c.

One fish. Two fish. Lum fish. Hue fish.(and a shout out to Sat!)

"I'm gonna take a bath so the whole tent doesn't smell like ass at the end of the night" - The late, and often absent, Nick Brown

IceCat 17415 desperate attention whore postings

04-26-01, 06:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Re: Apparent Hair Loss..."
My hair is over 2 feet long and I know that, if I don't brush it for a weekend there is a ton of hair that comes out in the brush...

If Liz has not had access to a comb or brush for the duration of the show thus far, she would probably have a huge amount of hair appear in a brush (won in the 'Paired Off' IC). These hairs would not have been noticed if they had appeared one or two at a time over normal daily brushing... to dig out a month's worth all at once would be shocking to say the least.

The only other ailment that Liz has complained of is the ever present <censored in repect to the clown's thread> but if rice is not being rationed as much as before (due Keith mega-portions) then she probably isn't suffering from that much either.

Liz would look 100% better after a meal and a shower...

IceCat

kirin 30 desperate attention whore postings

04-26-01, 07:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kirin Click to send private message to kirin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Re: Apparent Hair Loss..."
LAST EDITED ON 04-26-01 AT 07:04 PM (EST)

Just wanted to add a clarifying note to my post. I totally agree with the hair loss thing stated above. I shudder to think about how much hair I lose on a daily basis let alone what it would seem like if I hadn't brushed it in over a month! Also I don't think that a few days would make that much difference for Liz. A couple hot showers, good brush and some makeup and she's set. As far as my "rough" goes, I was being a little facetious. D**n her for being so young and cute anyway!

Kirin

PokeyOkie 94 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-26-01, 07:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PokeyOkie Click to send private message to PokeyOkie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: starting to have usual pre-show doubts..."
Pre-show doubts?

"Yo, Counselor" -

I hope you aren't gonna freak out on me like this tomorrow in court. All that BS you had me say on the stand and all. I mean, you and I both know my case is Sh!t if you do!

Your "soon to be convicted" client <g>

Pokey

"You can pick your friends and you can pick your nose. But you can't wipe your friends on the couch."

04-26-01, 07:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shakes%20the%20clown Click to send private message to shakes%20the%20clown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "sorry for the waivering..."
.....I knew when I started that thread I would face everyone's wrath, but I also felt that I owed it to the board to admit that i am no longer as sure as a I was a couple of days ago when I started the "Definitely" thread.

I am NOT changing my pick...I still think the evidence points towards the Colbster.....but, I am no longer 100% sure...based SOLEY on the jury pic...but, I have read what people have said in this thread about Lislis being able to clean up in half a day...if that is the case (usually it takes us whores 3-5 days to be camera ready then I am still confident in my Colbster pick.

Just wanted to throw my usual doubts out there on the eve of the show.

And as long as it isn't Keith booted, I'll save face with Conspiracy Jim..

So, to reitterate, I am not backing down from my pick...I just don't feel as sure of myself....

One last thing......Ice Cat, your hair is two feet long.....ewww Sorry to here about your band WhiteSnake breaking up

-Shakes (still picking the Colbster)

AyatollahKhomeini 2008 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

04-26-01, 07:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyatollahKhomeini Click to send private message to AyatollahKhomeini Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "ROTFLMAO"
>One last thing......Ice Cat, your hair is two feet long.....ewww Sorry
>to here about your band WhiteSnake breaking up

Damn, I had the exact same image! I just had to go close my office door because everyone wanted to know what I was laughing about while working on this district court brief...

04-26-01, 10:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "Checked the Whitesnake Website"
Their's is not even close!

04-26-01, 10:20 PM (EST)
16. " "
LAST EDITED ON 04-26-01 AT 10:33 PM (EST)

THEY have a website?

edited to say that the title was supposed to be...."<click> <clcik>"

04-27-01, 05:05 PM (EST)
30. "Is this better?"
>Their's is not even close!

....hey Ice Cat, is this a better comparison?

04-27-01, 05:40 PM (EST)
31. "Nope... Longer"
Way... longer!

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings

04-26-01, 07:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Bad time to bring this up, but..."
I know that this is a BAD time to bring this up, with Shakes in such doubt and all, but... I'm still ticked off about Boot Camp and in an evil mood so here goes...

1)Rodger said in his interview that he and Keith spent some time in Sydney together.
2) If this jury pic isn't TOTALLY fake, it might be taken several days later, after the show is over.
3) Meanwhile, Alicia and Jerri spend a few days shopping...

Know where I'm going with this? Of course you do: It's starting to add up that Michael didn't lie when he said that everyone flew home together... and it may have been a few days after the show was over.

*** Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

"I've never been bored a day in my life. Only boring people get bored." -- Jerri Manthey

04-26-01, 07:54 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Bad time to bring this up, but..."
> It's starting to add
>up that Michael didn't lie
>when he said that everyone
>flew home together... and it
>may have been a few
>days after the show was
>over.

...at this point (so close to knowing the answer for sure) its not worth arguing about anymore...but, now that my secret is out I can tell you that on LC, post production took 2 days culmulating in a wrap party....3 days after the show was over we were on our way back home....that was the reason I doubted Mike's story....5 days seemed like too long of a time for post production...but, this is a bigger show than LC, so maybe it did...either way, we all know who is on which side of which fence, so we might as well wait until the show is over and we actually get an answer to that...

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings

04-27-01, 07:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Bad time to bring this up, but..."
I agree that it's not really important anymore. I was going to post about it when I saw Rodger's comments (to Rich Hatch on etonline.com), but never did. I just brought it up here because I was in a foul mood yesterday because Boot Camp has turned out to be such a joke show and I wanted to stir up the pot.

*** Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

"I've never been bored a day in my life. Only boring people get bored." -- Jerri Manthey

Dalton 1271 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

04-26-01, 09:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dalton Click to send private message to Dalton Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: starting to have usual pre-show doubts..."
About those "doubts" you were having Shakes...

LMAO...you were wrrrrooooonnnnggggggg.
Dalton ---and AyaK/Drive My Car/Flying Squirrel
and Kismet --- were riiiggghhhhhtttt!!!

Colby wins and Colby wins...and LisLis is Booted.

Yes! How much am I loving this?? Waaay tooooo
much!!

hehehehehe,

Dalton
PS. One big plate of bar-be-que Crow for the Chi-kid!!
With a slide order of tsk, tsk, itoldyouso. D.

04-26-01, 09:37 PM (EST)
14. "RE: starting to have usual pre-show doubts..."

...in the legal field, this thread would qualify as what's known as a "Cover Your Ass" thread......and I think i did it quite well.

mustangsally 16 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-26-01, 10:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mustangsally Click to send private message to mustangsally Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: starting to have usual pre-show doubts..."
I havent contributed in a long time on here......but I lurk every FREAKIN DAY! I logged on specifically tonite to see how Shakes would gracefully weasle out of his "definate" rampage............only to find his "cover your ass" thread.

I LOVE IT! ! ! ! ! ! !

.....and I still think your the best damned clown in the world (sorry.......im gushing again!).....even better than Jack! I want a SHAKES antenna ball (those of you in the south know what I am talking about!)

However.......i was hoping your little swirly clown icon would show up with a frown tonite

peace love and crabs!

LowRent 49 desperate attention whore postings

04-27-01, 04:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LowRent Click to send private message to LowRent Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "I'm starting to get sick of this "Shakes the Clown" character"
This post is to respond to Shakes the ill-tempered Clown and all of the "sheep" who hang on his every word.

Wake up and smell the freakin week-old coffee.

Three days ago, he writes some ill-informed THEORY on why Colby must go (100% sure) and has the audacity to totally flame anyone who even slightly disagrees with his mindless assumptions.

Now he backpedals and secondguesses his brilliant analysis from three days ago. Give me a break.

Hey Shake: Your record speaks for itself; You've missed at least half of the boots this season and yet you have the nerve to criticize CJim on his picks. Honestly, my five-year-old nephew, Dylan does a much better job spoiling. Quote: "Colby alwaaaaays wins"

Maybe you should stick to writing summaries and keep your lame "spoiling" to yourself.

Flame away.

ItzLisa 3350 desperate attention whore postings

04-27-01, 11:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ItzLisa Click to send private message to ItzLisa Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: I'm starting to get sick of this "Shakes the Clown" character"
Oh for Christ's sweet sake! Judging by your number of posts, you don't seem very busy on these boards! Only popping in to kick a guy when he's down, Low Rent?

People are allowed to make mistakes, so what? Unless you're 100% right all the time, clam up! Shakes puts a great deal of time and effort into his spoilers. It would be far more a.sshole-ish of him if he DIDN'T admit he was wrong! As for your five year old nephew - well guess what? Five year old boys are usually star-struck over cowboys and superhero types! If you're taking a small child's fan-worship as valid spoiler info, you're way off base!

W.L.S.F.C. - NY chapter

Mojo Jojo: "Excuse me sir, but can you direct me to the location of where I can locate some eggs for I would like to purchase them so that I can take them home with me and I can eat them today. And maybe tomorrow."

desert_rhino 10087 desperate attention whore postings

04-27-01, 11:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail desert_rhino Click to send private message to desert_rhino Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: I'm starting to get sick of this "Shakes the Clown" character"
Hmmm... Didja think that perhaps LowRent IS Colby, or a friend of his? {grin}

-- JV

Look out for the Camo-Rhino!

04-27-01, 12:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LowRent Click to send private message to LowRent Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "baaaaaaah baaaaaaah"
Is that a sheep I hear? Nobody is right 100% of the time. Shakes got like two lucky picks in a row right and started to act a little too self-conceited.

I'm just a little disappointed with this board's performance this week. Two/thirds voted for Colby on Supe's thread even though we had some excellent spoilers which pointed elsewhere. (Ranch photo, EBT) How many of us on this board were influenced by the Clown's brilliant speculation?

I'm just trying to encourage people to think for themselves and not be bullied by this guy. And if you have to resort to five-year-olds, or your dog Oscar, or the monkeys at the zoo or whatever for your "valid spoiler info," your track record will still be as good if not better than Shakes'

Thinking 104 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-27-01, 12:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Thinking Click to send private message to Thinking Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: baaaaaaah baaaaaaah"
>I'm just a little disappointed with
>this board's performance this week.
> Two/thirds voted for Colby
>on Supe's thread even though
>we had some excellent spoilers
>which pointed elsewhere. (Ranch photo,
>EBT) How many of
>us on this board were
>influenced by the Clown's brilliant
>speculation?>>

Why would being influenced by another poster's speculation be any worse than going with EBT? So now EBT is officially a "spoiler FACT" and not a group speculating just like we are? (See where this gets confusing? This is why I avoid them like the plague the day of the show. They're too accurate for my comfort.)

I picked Colby because of spoiler facts we were discussing--not because of Spikey-Spinny Clown Guy. (There was a Vegas spoiler to offset the ranch photo, after all.) Maybe it was wishful thinking on my part--I really didn't want to see him win again. In fact, I almost threw something at my TV!

04-27-01, 01:46 PM (EST)
24. "typical and predictable Newbie....."
..I knew I would log-on today and see a post such as this....I knew some gutless loser would be salivating to come on the board and ridicule me for being wrong...I also knew that the same gutless loser wouldn't be a person who had to balls to ridicule my theory BEFORE the show......anybody can criticize after the fact.

>This post is to respond to
>Shakes the ill-tempered Clown and
>all of the "sheep" who
>hang on his every word.

...which sheep are you cause it sure sounds like you've been hanging on as well.

>Three days ago, he writes some
>ill-informed THEORY on why Colby
>must go (100% sure) and
>has the audacity to totally
>flame anyone who even slightly
>disagrees with his mindless assumptions.

....first of all liar, name ONE person I "totally flamed" for disagreeing with my theory? Just one, that's all I ask....and if you have any reading comprehension skills you would know that my flame war with Lizzlover had NOTHING to do with him disagreeing with my theory.

Several people disagreed with my theory and I took the time to argue reasonably with each and everyone of them (Sleeve for example).

In fact I challenge you to cite to ONE istance in the history of this board where I have flamed somebody for disagreeing with me? Just one, and I'll be waiting.

For every one like you there are 50 on this board who will attest to everything I have just said, and they will also attest to my QUALITY spoiling this season.

Additionaly, even the people who disagreed wtih my theory (including CJ) stated that it was a very persuasive and well thought out theory.

>Hey Shake: Your record speaks
>for itself; You've missed at
>least half of the boots
>this season and yet you
>have the nerve to criticize
>CJim on his picks.

...yes, my record does speak for itself....my work early on helped us figue out that Tina was going to make the final three...I also was instrumental in the discusions that helped us figure out that Scerri and Alicia were going to early jury members....I also was instrumental in our discussions regarding the "Debb's friends" spoiler...further, I helped supply a lot of the analysis that led to the board correctly picking Jeff, Kimmi and Alicia, even if I may have gotten some of those picks wrong.

For you to question my spoiling ability shows what an idiot you are and immediately takes away ALL of your credibility with the majority of people who post on this board....nice try though.

Further, CJ is a friend of mine on this board, and he knows that I was just teasing him and have nothing but the upmost respect for his spoiling abilities.

>Flame away.

....not a problem, especially when you make is sooo easy.

BTW, still waiting to see a valid contribution to the spoiling board from you.....guess I'll be waiting a long time.

LIZZLOVER 235 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-27-01, 01:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LIZZLOVER Click to send private message to LIZZLOVER Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: typical and predictable Newbie....."
Hi, Shakes! I couldn't help but see our little spat has made the news again! You are correct that our war had nothing to do with your actual theory. I was being a stupid ass and tried to make it personal towards you. My bad! I thought your theory made perfect sense except for the "definite" label.

I've since apologized to you, and believe me, I learned a valuable lesson. My ass ins't big enough to take another ass chewing from you! I have not attacked you since that because it did nothing but distract from the board, and the real reason why we're here.

I actually look forward to your Episode Summary this week since it concerns Liz being booted. Please try to be kind to her!!

Lizz Just Is(n't a contestant anymore, but she's a WINNER!)

04-27-01, 03:04 PM (EST)
27. "thanks Lizzjustwas"
>
>I've since apologized to you, and
>believe me, I learned a
>valuable lesson. My ass
>ins't big enough to take
>another ass chewing from you!
> I have not attacked
>you since that because it
>did nothing but distract from
>the board, and the real
>reason why we're here.

....and I accept your apology, and offer one up on my own....I sholdn't have kept our war going as long as I did......and believe me, I DON'T hold grudges, so I don't see any reason why we can't completely forget our battles of the previous week.

>
>I actually look forward to your
>Episode Summary this week since
>it concerns Liz being booted.
>Please try to be kind
>to her!!

..thanx, and in honor of you I was already planning on retiring the nickname "lislis" in favor of "Lizzjustwas" once her boot becomes official in my summary.

>
>Lizz Just Is(n't a contestant anymore,
>but she's a WINNER!)

...hey, despite the fact that I have so much fun ripping on ALL the contestants and the way they have performed on the show, no one can ever take away from the fact that they had to beat out 50,000 people just to get on the show! I "only" had to beat out 10,000 to get on LC and I always thought that was impressive, but 50,000 is a whole different level of accomplishment.

Even Debb should be proud of herself.

There, now back to the senseless bashing!

04-27-01, 11:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyatollahKhomeini Click to send private message to AyatollahKhomeini Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "Quick comment"
>Even Debb should be proud of herself.

Naah. Mistakes happen.

But everyone on this board is proud of shakes and LIZZLOVER.

Questioning shakes' ability as a spoiler for posting a perfectly logical, if wrong, theory makes no sense. shakes has proven his ability as a spoiler many times this year, and he's worked hard at it. This is not some guy who just came in here to flirt with the ladies on the board and plug his show.

It's hard to play the role that shakes has on this board and still be taken seriously as a spoiler. I guarantee that I couldn't do it. shakes, I know you don't need a vote of confidence from me (isn't that what general managers give just before they fire the coach?), but it wasn't shakes' fault that this board got the pick wrong.

I know of one very frequent poster (hint: DAW status of Jerry Springer Show Guest) who had the pick right but didn't post a darn thing about it for two days, while the majority of the board went off to Neverland ... even though he knew that the time to head off a stampede is at the start, not at the end!

volmel 362 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

04-27-01, 02:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volmel Click to send private message to volmel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: typical and predictable Newbie....."
You know there is a big difference in us teasing Shakes and the meanness I see above by Low Rent. Several of us teased Shakes last night by bumping the "Colby will win" thread to the top and a few "I told you so's" followed by good natured smiles. Shakes handled it very well. But it's hard for me to believe that a fairly new poster would come on this board and say some of the things to a well-established member of this community I saw above.

Shakes has a good mind in taking the information and being able to come to a logical conclusion. He may not always be right, as was the case this week, but he's man enough to say, "hey, I fucked up on that one" and good-naturedly take the ribbing he knew would follow. Yeah, Shakes can dish it out, but he can take it, too.

I particularly found Shakes's analysis (I believe last week) on how the players have performed particularly good. He broached the subject in an analytical manner and told his opinion in a way that the rest of us had been thinking, but some of us had had trouble expressing.

I have trouble with new people coming on here and bashing any of the old timers. They have been doing this a lot longer than most of us have and are good at it. You may not agree with them, but there is a way to present it.

This is Big Orange and Tina Wesson country.

04-27-01, 04:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ItzLisa Click to send private message to ItzLisa Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "*Slings Arm Around Volmel's Shoulder...*"
Nice work, Volmel! Guess we told that putz where to stick it! As a wise old bumper-sticker/t-shirt/coffee-mug once said, "I refused to have a battle of wits with an unarmed person!" The Clown has sliced and diced LowRent very nicely!

W.L.S.F.C. - NY chapter

Mojo Jojo: "Excuse me sir, but can you direct me to the location of where I can locate some eggs for I would like to purchase them so that I can take them home with me and I can eat them today. And maybe tomorrow."

VampKira 4433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

04-27-01, 04:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VampKira Click to send private message to VampKira Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: *Slings Arm Around Volmel's Shoulder...*"
"Proud member of the W.L.S.F.C"
'Nuff said.

w.l.s.f.c.
"When choosing between two evils, I always like to try the one I've never tried before." -Mae West
Du ar min hjälte, Supermänniska

Dalton 1271 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

04-27-01, 06:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dalton Click to send private message to Dalton Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: Shout Out to Volmel --- comments & a question...."
Hey Tennessee....It's that Texas woman!!

>I particularly found Shakes's analysis (I
>believe last week) on how
>the players have performed particularly
>good.
****See Volmel, Step #1 -- is never believe Shakes
threads and theories on the Spoiler Board.

> He broached the
>subject in an analytical manner
>and told his opinion in
>a way that the rest
>of us had been thinking,
>but some of us had
>had trouble expressing.
*****Yes He (Shakes) is indeed good at "it";
but dangitall See Step #1 above!! I admit I too
read his spoiler threads....I just don't let
them have the "desired by clown" effect on me...LOL

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Question to Volmel: Will you accept Co-Founder status
with me in the Tennessee/Texas Alliance? If you can
"handle" the Spoilers I can "handle" the Bashers!
Tina & Colby all the way and I don't care who wins!!!
It's all good!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

>I have trouble with new people
>coming on here and bashing
>any of the old timers.
> They have been doing
>this a lot longer than
>most of us have and
>are good at it.
>You may not agree with
>them, but there is a
>way to present it.
****You and me BOTH!! I was caught in Spoilers (3/21/01)defending
Shakes the Clown right to flame "newbies" until....
SurvivinDawg
called me "DaltFAG" and posted I had my head so far up the
clowns butt I was spewing garbage, etc......sorry; but a
GIRL only has to put up with so much abuse!! Guess you
could say I'm a "SB old fogey" who has done her time being
the Clowns champion. Besides he has plenty of Vamps and
KittyItz's to worship him now....LMAO.

Dalton

PS. Did I mention Shakes does GREAT Summaries??

04-27-01, 11:42 PM (EST)
34. "OK, Dalton"
Unless something interesting comes out this week, it looks like you and I have the same final two right now, Colby and Tina -- even though it seems like Keith should be a LOCK for the F2, since either C or T would beat him there!

OK, next question: who wins?

04-28-01, 00:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail volmel Click to send private message to volmel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "RE: Shout Out to Volmel --- comments & a question...."
Dalton, I would be honored to be a member of the Tennessee/Texas Alliance. *sniff* I feel the love. But we have to give President status to Ayak. He's put up with a lot to defend that alliance. (I hope we can still say there is one this time next week)..

May I ask you and Vamps something? What does W.L.S.F.C mean? (something, something, something For Colby???)

I knew I had done my time when Webby told me to "get a clue" when I posted under the wrong thread last week. I knew I had paid my dues as a newbie by an old timer. It kinda gives you that tingley feeling inside.

04-28-01, 03:29 AM (EST)
40. "W.L.S.F.C."
>May I ask you and Vamps something? What does W.L.S.F.C
>mean? (something, something, something For Colby???)

"We Love Shakes Fan Club"

04-28-01, 01:56 AM (EST)
38. "Beware of the wolf "
To clarify a couple of things:

I wouldn't really consider myself a newbie. I've been frequenting this board since the second show of the season. I know the personalities and dispositions of all of the "old-timers," and have a great deal of respect for all of the work that is done here. My participation has been limited to mainly the voting threads and occasional discussions because I chose to not clutter the board with rampant speculation.

So, you may ask, why would I criticize Shakes, knowing exactly what his reaction would be and enticing the flames from him and others? Am I a "gutless loser," "liar," "idiot," or "typical and predictable newcomer"?..Nope. Do I have a deep-rooted paranoia and distaste for clowns?..Perhaps. Do I care about this board and the work we do here?...Definitely.

My post served the purpose I intended--to hopefully get some people to question the logic, intent, and abusive tactics of some of the most outspoken posters here. I was being honest and venting some frustrations. If I came off as "mean" too bad. Even the police need to be policed. Shakes' reply only reinforced my point (at least to myself. I won't speak for others).

Good times.

04-28-01, 02:23 AM (EST)
39. "you're the clown!"
>To clarify a couple of things:

....actually, all you did in this post was clarify what I already knew, that you're completely full of crap and yet still managed to somehow talk out of your ass.

My participation
>has been limited to mainly
>the voting threads and occasional
>discussions because I chose to
>not clutter the board with
>rampant speculation. Do I
>care about this board and
>the work we do here?...Definitely

...we???? oh yeah, you've contributed a lot of work to the forum considering that over half of your posts were in the voting thread and the other 15 were probably either voicing your support for Unclecameraman or feeble attempts (see this thread) to flame me. Hear that?? Its the sound of the entire board laughing at you. You're a joke....a completely useless non-member of this community....not only do you have no right to criticize ANYTHING I do on this board, you don't even have the right to talk to me.

>So, you may ask, why would
>I criticize Shakes, knowing exactly
>what his reaction would be
>and enticing the flames from
>him and others?

...I doubt anyone was especially troubled trying to figure out your motivation....its fairly obvious.....you're a previously scorned Newbie who mistakingly figured that this was your golden opportunity to exact some revenge on shakes the clown...you're not the first and you won't be the last, and just like the rest it doesn't end well for you.

Am
>I a "gutless loser," "liar,"
>"idiot," or "typical and predictable
>newcomer"?..Nope.

.....well, you sure fooled everyone on the board cause you sure had us convinced.

>My post served the purpose I
>intended--to hopefully get some people
>to question the logic, intent,
>and abusive tactics of some
>of the most outspoken posters
>here.

.....yep, I'd agree with that one...everyone on the board did question your logic, intent and abusive tactics.

Shakes' reply
>only reinforced my point (at
>least to myself. I won't
>speak for others).

....well, at least you convinced one person, I guess that's a start.

BTW, I clearly asked you to provide evidence to back up your assertions that I have:

1. Flamed people for disagreeing with my theories.

Also, I asked you to provide evidence to back up your assertion that you have made valid contributions to the spoiler board.

Still waiting for you to supply those links......

true 9689 desperate attention whore postings

04-28-01, 00:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: typical and predictable Newbie....."
Just for the record, I questioned Shake's Colby prediction. (I ended up picking Keith) and he didn't flame me at all. I had questions, he gave me very well thought out, and reasonable answers. I've read a lot of posts here, and Shakes has some of the best. His reasoning and speculation skills are superior to most. I just happend to like Sleeeve's and C.J.'s theories this time. Baa Baa

04-28-01, 00:26 AM (EST)
37. "RE: typical and predictable Newbie....."
As a newbie, I kinda picked my favorite old timers. Ayak is always up there with the ones I enjoy the most, I have to say.

04-28-01, 08:59 AM (EST)
42. "RE: typical and predictable Newbie....."
>As a newbie, I kinda picked my favorite old timers. Ayak is always up there with the ones I enjoy the most, I have to say.
*** Yeah, girl! Aya and Shakes ROCK!!!

W.L.S.F.C. - NY chapter

Silvergirl 41 desperate attention whore postings

04-28-01, 05:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Silvergirl Click to send private message to Silvergirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
41. "Challenge to write a better Episode Summary than Shakes"

Shakes, I think you should challenge the people who flame at you to write a better episode summary than you do and post it to the Bashers board. They will find that writing good comedy requires a great deal of talent and that it is not as easy as you make it seem.

I came to this board and started reading the Episode Summaries around the 3rd or 4th show. I LOL so many times I can't even count them and I don't laugh easily. That is why I keep coming back. The message boards are okay for discussion of the show, venting, speculation, sharing thoughts on favorites, etc.,., but I did not even look at them for quite a while and hesitated to post when there are so many seasoned posters here.

I have never posted messages on any other board before, so I guess you could call me a "virgin" newbie, but hey, I hope all Newbies don't have a bad name! After all, we have to start somewhere.

I just reread my first paragraph and on second thought, the episode summaries would have to be voted on and we all might be accused of being like sheep because we like your summary the best. I don't think anyone can do it better - so, any takers?

I am ready to apply for my W.L.S.T.C. fan club card.

Does anybody want some Moo Juice?

Minstrel 422 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

04-29-01, 02:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Minstrel Click to send private message to Minstrel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
43. ""Family Meeting!""
Family Meeting Time!!!! I for one am glad we are just one happy dysfunctional family! We can air our underwear all the while thinking which one of us will go claim it and take it down! LOL. I feel at home, now. But the truth is this is a damn good survivor board! Good discussion and spoiling! Organized vote threads!! Most of the time, disagreement is not flaming. I'm sure some newbies are scared shitless to post against the "senior" members. They shouldn't be. ANY board worth a damn just asks for reason and logic in analysis or spoiling.

Hell, I can't see a fly on Kimmi's ass in a blurry vidcap, but then, that goes back to the time I was kidnapped by aliens in Nevada. They took me to this big bon fire party, got me wasted and a lot of sex, well..... it still troubles me. That night was very blurry to me. But I digress.

Eventually, wandering for a long time, I eventually found this board and have enjoyed it greatly. I don't like flaming or being flamed, but that goes back to the fire and the nightmares, and the shots, and the rubber room, and .....

Oh yeah, Shakes has done a lot on this board for spoilers. His problem is he second guesses himself. Make that third guesses. No, make that more than third guesses. But he's cool! His "attitude" is understandable. Please show compassion. Years of wearing the clown make-up has affected his mind. Hence the "second guesses." But we still love him. I even still feel bad for knocking the red nose off a clown with a sling shot when I was a kid! But he was hurting my mom! (Fortunately we got alimony payments for quite a while!)

OK, when's dinner?

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •